UN Audacious

Okay so far, Audacious makes me very very spacey. Spacier than usual. It really does make me daydream more than usual. Which is probably why, I forgot where I was going this morning, forgot my lunch in Jude's diaper bag, forgot that I had my cell phone on me and went back to my car to look for it, and the topper, made a face at the lady who didn't want to ride in the elevator with me, but then I realized it's because I was going up, not down. I will say however that after realizing this, I giggled out loud and the other 2 ladies that got in giggled with me and they became comediennes. So we all giggled at how lame I was. Which was pretty funny actually.

I do feel pretty though my face is glowing. I am very relaxed, cannot feel any pain at all in my back, and cannot stop daydreaming..

I like this phero but I need to remember to not use it when so close to getting my period, as I tend to get really space cadet anyhow.

**** I just remembered something*****

I did one spray to the chest, one to the belly button and one one each side of my neck~ which I think is the reason why I am spacey and high***

I think for this it's best to spray on chest and belly- keep away from your head.

Edited by LadyVictoria

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I keep forgetting that spray is like using heroine, it goes straight to the bloodstream

Although I've never used heroine. I think I might have crossed into OD land a bit. Although I loooove that I feel no pain from my lower back or PMS / Period symptoms.

not yet~ I dabbed a little from the sample I had on Sat eve and that made me happy.

the spray I might have gone overboard though because I am really sleepy very relaxed. I think it's wearing off now though.

the thing about the blends is that they are balanced perfectly which is what I like because I am heavy handed and spray like it's Aqua Net and the 80s all over again.

not yet~ I dabbed a little from the sample I had on Sat eve and that made me happy.

the spray I might have gone overboard though because I am really sleepy very relaxed. I think it's wearing off now though.

the thing about the blends is that they are balanced perfectly which is what I like because I am heavy handed and spray like it's Aqua Net and the 80s all over again.

Hmm, I'm getting flashback from when my cousin Sugar was in Middle School & would "do my hair". Since I was 7-8 I had no say about how much Aqua Net was really necessary to keep my bangs that high & stiff....I'm just glad my dad wasn't a smoker, I would have been toast!

What I am wondering though is if the spray from the mini's sample pheros delivers as much as a spray from the reg. bottles. Or is that splitting hairs?

Different size nozzle (because it's a different size container) so I would say no.

Hmm, I'm getting flashback from when my cousin Sugar was in Middle School & would "do my hair". Since I was 7-8 I had no say about how much Aqua Net was really necessary to keep my bangs that high & stiff....I'm just glad my dad wasn't a smoker, I would have been toast!

LMAO

Aww I perfected mine, by 89 I had soft sun- in kissed snapdragon shaped bangs. I've contemplated cutting bangs again a la Zoey Deschanel but I don't trust myself and I know my hands will automatically reach for the comb and curling barrel.

I haven't noticed a loopy feeling with my unAudacious, but then I got it in oil. I like the way it makes me feel - sexy and out there and a bit daring, like, do you really wanna mess with this, big boy? Hehehe

I am day one of period so I know it has to do with that. I get loopy and preggo brain like hours before my period. I can't wait to test it out when I am normal

I am day one of period so I know it has to do with that. I get loopy and preggo brain like hours before my period. I can't wait to test it out when I am normal

Ah. That explains it. I'm er, neutered after they got done removing the mutant cyst from hell.

LMAO

Aww I perfected mine, by 89 I had soft sun- in kissed snapdragon shaped bangs. I've contemplated cutting bangs again a la Zoey Deschanel but I don't trust myself and I know my hands will automatically reach for the comb and curling barrel.

Hmm, sun kissed? Was it 'Touch of Sun'? I used to go through that stuff by the gallon in my early teens.

I like the way it makes me feel - sexy and out there and a bit daring, like, do you really wanna mess with this, big boy? Hehehe

Ohhhhhh yeah,now THAT is exactly what I would expect from this blend :cat692:

...can not wait to try it UN !!!!

Hmm, sun kissed? Was it 'Touch of Sun'? I used to go through that stuff by the gallon in my early teens.

lOOOVEED it. I think it was called both! My bro's friends called me Sunkist because my hair was orange. I loved it though.

Then I went total opposite and dyed it blue black, then red, then light brown, then blonde.. then I stopped cold turkey.

Have been dark brown since 1998 and have not dyed it once since then. I've saved tons on dye and cuts, because I only cut it like every 6-8 months.

I loved this, gave myself two sprays & went about my business felt super happy & wicked energetic. Also I felt very pretty, which for me is saying something especially considering my hair was still un straightened (lazy!) & my bangs were freshly cut like a Lego mini fig. Was cheery & humming, to beat the band so to speak despite a terrible mood, this helped steer me around. Was met with Sweetie shopping & nice small talk out & about. Quite excited to give it ago out proper for an evening.

Tried this one Friday night. Met my bestest friend for drinks locally. We wound up on the dance floor for HOURS. What is it about this stuff & SS4W that draws 20something men to me???

I assumed it was a rhetorical question; as I can't imagine Marti would be complaining about such a thing. ;)

But how does it work on your new friend, that's what I want to know.

Oh I totally forgot to review.

I wear this and I'm a rock star. Not in a sexy way. A rock star in the "Ya that's right, I'm awesome and you wish you were me" way. It makes me want to grab my guitar and show off my mad skills. Which is funny because in reality I have none. True fax. Not self-deprecating humour. I am genuinely a terrible guitar player. But this makes me feel like I'm amazing and that counts for a lot.

Hai,my name is Calii,and I am a phero whore...Gaaaah,did I just say that out loud :001_302: Ok that is Audacious on me...first the Anol hits hard,I am a wide-eyed wonder,then comes the ummm,more outgoing effects of the nones,ok yeah maybe a little bossypants,dammit where is that Boy.

2 sprays to chest and neck,is probably overkill for me...but damn ladies,start your engines :cat696:

...wearing with LP Red...just sayin

Cross post from the Potion of the Day thread:

Went to Sally to get some conditioner and the girl there told me how great my hair looked. Then in Walmart some guy tried to pick me up in the underwear aisle. First he helpfully told me what would like nice on me, then complimented one of my tattoos. At no point did he pick up on the social cues that I was incredibly uncomfortable with a random stranger helping me choose a thong. When he finally asked my name, my reply was "Married." I'm not but geez Dude! Go away!

At that point Shadow came around the corner and said "Hey. Need some help?" and when the guy bolted nearly laughed himself into a brain hemmorage.

Then in Future Shop every male clerk offered to help us. Anyone who has ever been a Future Shop knows that finding a clerk in there is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Audacious. You are a freak magnet. LOL!

Aud – I applied 3 sprays, 2 in chest, 1 in left forearm, covered with my musk and geranium based perfume.

Self effects - I wore denim, green t shirt and blue heels, I was feeling very strong and confident for sure. I was walking stern and tall, got a feeling close to very strong carefree( not exactly), but close to it. Have to try with more doses.

I got comments like I am being very strict today at work. My team told me I should be carrying a hunter with me. ( AS my heels were making enough tap sound while walking ;) , yes a point to note, I don’t wear heels At work but I wore today.)That’s not everyday feeling they had. So it is the effect of Aud for sure. They also repeated that I am angry today, when I said, I am not they believed it too and accepted me. I felt strong but at the same time i was well aware of my feminity. thats a beautiful feeling. for thee world you seems to be a tough to conquer person, but at heart you are still a female....

So far i loved this, will be doing more testing and reporting for ya all....

Any suggestions??? :)

Edited by Magnanimity

I had this test run today again with 3 sprays 1 in my cleavage and 2 in forearms.

Again i had the urge to wear heels, may be i want to feel like sexy , tall (which may be reflection of inner feeling of feeling big and daring), i love watching myself walking in heels. (we have lots of glass in office where we can see the reflection).so did wear heels though i don't prefer. i am also noticing i am preferring denims, over leggings, jeggings or more feminine dresses, with Aud on. i feel daring and carefree in a good way. like whatever , who cares, i can take it and handle it. again today after apprx 2 hrs of application i felt sleepy. :onigiri_moon_sleep: and wanted to run away from work to :Goingtobed-1: . lol

Apart from this funny sleepy and funny rolling eyes i am loving this formula. it definitely makes me feel strong and able, with feminine and sexy feel. awesomely balanced blend. love love love it. i am gonna hoard this for sure.like some 10some bottles or may be a full litre he he he :)

All who picked calculators/or smart phone to calculate the cost after reading that , pls raise hands..... ;) ') honestly speaking.......

Edited by Magnanimity

Cross post from the Potion of the Day thread:

Went to Sally to get some conditioner and the girl there told me how great my hair looked. Then in Walmart some guy tried to pick me up in the underwear aisle. First he helpfully told me what would like nice on me, then complimented one of my tattoos. At no point did he pick up on the social cues that I was incredibly uncomfortable with a random stranger helping me choose a thong. When he finally asked my name, my reply was "Married." I'm not but geez Dude! Go away!

At that point Shadow came around the corner and said "Hey. Need some help?" and when the guy bolted nearly laughed himself into a brain hemmorage.

Then in Future Shop every male clerk offered to help us. Anyone who has ever been a Future Shop knows that finding a clerk in there is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Audacious. You are a freak magnet. LOL!

LOLLL Omg I would DIEEEE but um hello have you seen yourself lately? I would totally help you select a thong.

I have to test drive the Audacious again.

Dom makes me feel queeny at first but (at least after I wore it daily 3 times in a row) gave me rage. - (this isn't Dom's fault though really- I have a lot of suppressed rage and it perhaps just made me respect myself enough to express it)

Leather makes me DEAD SERIOUS and sometimes a little irritable.

This makes me feel serenely superior, lol. Halo, it really rocks.