La Femme Mystere

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still quite dense and trying to put things into perspective .... If LACE is Marilyn Monroe, La Femme Mystere is Sophia Loren, who is SS4W?

Jenna Jameson, maybe? :lol:

Okay, maybe Jayne Mansfield.

Oooh, yeah, that's a good analogy! At first I was like, "Jenna Jameson? Maybe i'm not wearing it right!" :lol:

(On a sidenote. I only just found out maybe a year ago that Mariska Hargitay is Jayne Mansfield's daughter. They have the same eyes!)

I wore LFM last night out, Im not going to hog the whole posting here lets just say hit after hit after hit after hit.... (both men and women).

LFM is a "busty" voluptous blend.. wherea a SS4W seems a take no prisoners kind of sexpot Jenna Jameson or Megan Fox.

Ohhh,Geeeeez,that pic of JM is priceless,rather the boob *look* hahahahahahahahaha_HAH

The classic thing about it is - with one moment in time - it clearly illustrates there's a hierarchy even among sexpots, because that's Sophia Loren checking out Jayne's rack.

Holy crap this stuff is potent. I wore it yesterday early in the day and then refreshed 3 sprays each time with one to the hair the first time only. I went out to some friends house last night for game night. I was partners with a good friend of mine who I have been friends with for over 20 years. He and I always joke around and have a blast. Last night the jokes went straight to the gutter and fast. In the space of 4 hours he tried to nuzzle my boobs, asked me to spend the night, asked me to cuddle with him andc made non-stop sexual innuendo. If I wasn't such good buddies with him and feel comfortable enough to shoo him away this might have been a problem. As it was, it was just comical.

Halo is right. This stuff is Potent with a capital P! I wore a stripe in my cleavage and down my stomach, maybe about three inches and one split between my wrists. The self effects were incredible. At first it was almost euphoric. I'm an upbeat person for the most part, but it was more so than usual. I don't recall anyone else mentioning this. Did y'all get any effects like this too? Anyway, after awhile, the euphoria mellowed, and i just felt awesome. And sexy. It feels like when you're out and you have a drink or two. The point right before you're buzzed where you just feel happy and sexy and you're having fun. That's how i felt all day. Oh yeah, and bold!! I blatantly hit on my crush today. (Disclaimer: BlueBear blatant may not be very blatant at all. I'm just not that forward!)

As for the effect on others, it was all eyes on me today. I lunched with a few coworkers (all males, but purely platonic) and they were vying for my attention. Strangers, both male and female, chatted with me like the knew me. DIHL look from the object of my affection.

Great phero. I think i'm going to wear Bang! tomorrow to contrast them. So, if this one is Sophia Loren and SSW is Jayne Mansfield (or Jenna Jameson if you can swing it) who is Bang?

Edited by BlueBear

Heh, when I think of BANG! I think of my man DC (because this photo was actually captioned with that very phrase once):

DCBANG.jpg

...but as far as women go...for me, probably my luscious Gina:

gina.jpg

Can anybody recommend a more preferential method of diffusion with LFM?

I'm considering ordering a spray in 80% alcohol/20% silicone, maybe even 90/10.

Well, I haven't tried it in spray form, so I would defer to the other ladies on that one, but I will say I got plenty enough diffusion with the silicone base.

Okay, I wanted to contrast Bang! with La Femme Mystere. (BTW Luna, great picture. Sexy pose plus the weapon--yep, that's definitely Bang!) Both made me feel amazing and confident, but with Bang, the confidence was borderline cocky. (Not annoyingly cocky, just "I'm sexy and I know and you know I know it.") With LFM, people, both men and women, sense that inner sexy confidence; they don't really know what it is but they just want more of you. It's not necessarily sexual, but I think you can probably take it there. With Bang, however, that sexy confidence is right on the surface, and males will peacock around you.

I wore this sprayed over Closer over to HG's. He always breathes in DEEP when I am wearing Closer I have noticed.

Gave him a big hug and he held onto me much longer than necessary, getting a big hit of LFM. I headed out to the horses (knowing he had to feed before we went inside and started our night...yes I am really getting this cowgirl shit down.)

Anyway...I realized I was walking alone so I turned around to see what the hold up was and there it was...definite DIHL! I said "What's up?!"

He said "Can't stop looking at you!" (Confusion on the face)

He was rendered helpless with La Femme Mystere!

P.S...I will be applying this AFTER chores are done next time. I had to help throw hay to move things along.

Today is the second day that I am wearing LFM (100% alhohol spray, x1 strength). Application: 2 sprays on the wrists, 1 on my neck. Well, I noticed lots of eye contacts, but as I had not much interaction with people these two days, I'll have to test it again next week. Right after application I got a slight headache (yesterday as well as today). May be some OD, or just a coincidence, I have to find it out.

I wore this sprayed over Closer over to HG's. He always breathes in DEEP when I am wearing Closer I have noticed.

Gave him a big hug and he held onto me much longer than necessary, getting a big hit of LFM. I headed out to the horses (knowing he had to feed before we went inside and started our night...yes I am really getting this cowgirl shit down.)

Anyway...I realized I was walking alone so I turned around to see what the hold up was and there it was...definite DIHL! I said "What's up?!"

He said "Can't stop looking at you!" (Confusion on the face)

He was rendered helpless with La Femme Mystere!

P.S...I will be applying this AFTER chores are done next time. I had to help throw hay to move things along.

I am so envious... you get the cutest/sweetest hits! I want some! Lol!

Congratulations! I'm glad this is working for you... you make me wish I'd ordered it too.

Sophia appears very disturbed in that photo. LOL.

Probably because she had to take a pic next to that rack :lol:

I am being so patient waiting until the monthly releases are announced to order :bo: Hmm, anyone else down for a decant circle?

Probably because she had to take a pic next to that rack :lol:

I am being so patient waiting until the monthly releases are announced to order :bo: Hmm, anyone else down for a decant circle?

Dude!!! We do decant circles here? What type of circle are you thinking about doing?

EOSP, we've had circles in the past, they appear and disappear just as quickly, I've participated in an OCCO one

eta: whatever happened to Coffeemama anyway ???

Edited by liz

Oh that's what it was; I couldn't remember exactly. Thanks Mistress Liz! :)

Is this a limited edition phero? Or is this one permanent?

They're all permanent in the sense that they're available for as long as they can be manufactured.

Snowflake, one of the other ladies also said she felt the mix was too strong and is wearing it at 50% dilution with excellent results. You might try diluting, or adding to a perfume oil to dial down the strength.

@everyone, yup, you're welcome to organize decant circles. We have pipettes and vials for sale if they are needed. But the way they work is one of the circle participants makes the group order, and does all the decanting and mailing to each party.

Snowflake, one of the other ladies also said she felt the mix was too strong and is wearing it at 50% dilution with excellent results. You might try diluting, or adding to a perfume oil to dial down the strength.

Mara, this is a good idea. Thank you for the suggestion. Today, I've mixed the LFM with a parfume oil (Valentina's Delight) and applied only one spray of the mix. So far, no headache, and it smells wonderfully. Later, I will refresh with one more spray of the mix.

I need to do a proper review of this one but I don't have time just yet.

I've had nice hits in general with this (looks, compliments, extra attention etc) but for some reason seems to affect on of the surgical registrars like crack! Seriously, it hits him like a nuclear reaction LOL It's hillarious. I'll give all the details but this Italian reg is well known for being hard core, and I don't mean that in a kinky way. He's an absolute machine when it comes to work...but when I wear LFM he's running after me like a puppy dog :D I'm on call with him this weekend and I'm having an absolute ball...he's like a puppet on a string LOL Never seen phero's affect a guy like this before

Anywho....will fill you all in after the weekend

Hi ladies! I'm anxious about my samples! But this seems to be one I'm going to order asap! I do have a question, for making the spray, would the dpg or silicone base be better? I think if I get silicone or dpg, i could make my own spray, is that right, or am I crazy? Lol.

As long as you have perfumer's alcohol, sure you can make your own spray. You can't use rubbing alcohol though - it has a very strong odor and will ruin the product. If you live in a state where you can get 100% Everclear, you can use that too (illegal in California), vodka has too high of a water content....which will still work, but you'll just have to remember to shake it up before each use.

Thanks Mara! I read that somewhere around here. I'm in Florida, I think I've seen Everclear at the liquor store before. What would be a suggested starting amount to make a spray from pheros? unpheros? I think I may want to make a small spray of each LP I get...that way I have the best of both worlds! I don't mean to hijack this thread :) I got my stamps notice yesterday! So I'm excited!