Because the Night...w/La Femme Noire.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my favorite of the Novenber Pheromas so far :) a luscious,makes Calii smile, almond cake :hearts09793:

Can't speak to the phero blend per se with so many other of the NR's on,but I feel really REALLY good :lol:

The phero blend makes me feel sexy, but in a calm, cool and collected kind of way-granted, I've only been wearing it for 10-15 minutes, mind you.

The fragrance is sugary sweet, but not to the extent LP: Pink is, and it has a good dry down, though I'd probably layer it with something vanilla-heavy.

Yeah, that's it, cool and collected...*almost* a bit removed, for me. But the scent is man-magnet worthy, and my guy had his nose on my neck all night.

This really should be described as a social blend too in the tags for the 'mone's categories, with perhaps with some caveats.

ETA: After some thought I realized I might need something less removed at this rate, and isn't it great it came with my order?

Edited by Queen of Swords

This smells sooooo similar to my Marzipan Cake PE but the almond is stronger and not as vanilla-y. The almond almost smells like cherries... If that makes sense?

Will have to test phero responses later..

But this scent... Eyes rolling back and swooninggggg!!!!!

This smells sooooo similar to my Marzipan Cake PE but the almond is stronger and not as vanilla-y. The almond almost smells like cherries... If that makes sense?

Will have to test phero responses later..

But this scent... Eyes rolling back and swooninggggg!!!!!

I know vicars and tarts smells like cherries on me... or was it the other way around?

When I first woke up in the am, this is what I reached for. It was a blast of cherry- and I know there is no cherry in this, but it smelled a bit like cough syrup.. so I let it dry and then it disappeared. DONT Panic girls I checked my ovu sched and sure enough it was ending yesterday. So I will be retrying this one, this week because I know I will love.

Even though they're no cherries in this, it smells like a blast of cherries at first. It reminds me of Jubilee a bit in the beginning. Then, once it drys...oh my, it's so creamy and yummy.

I see a lot of people loving this one.

Edited by Mrschrissyrez

Oh almond joy! I can tell there are many kinds of amonds in this one. About 5 minutes in they kinda fight with each other and somehow read smokey. But after 15 minutes that is totally gone. Left with lightly almondy creamy rich fluff. But it's chewy and has a lot of depth from the amber. Really gorgeous. Glad i got a FB.

Hubby liked this one, said I smelled like cookies, lol.

Yes, definitely almond...big cherry blast at first is delicious but, like another almond essence oil I have, it fades quickly and becomes a creamy sweet sugar cookie delight! I ordered Le Femme Noire full bottle in Un but I may have to get this virgin because I am seriously loving this flavor and can see the overwhelming desire for future slathering...Geeze Mara and peeps are ridiculously talented!!!!

Ok guys, the power of the mind. I thought this one had the BALLS! scent, so...my notes about the scent were :

wet and thru drydown so far I get all leather similar to Closer's...nothing can convince me there's no leather in here. :D

I would swear the vial was a mixup except that the phero was so clearly a relative of LFM! :D because: my live-notetaking:

(I wore medium-sized dabs in each elbow crook)--

self fx: is making me very serious & no-nonsense. My depth perception seems a bit off. ?! (LFM does trippy sensory things to me too. Hullo th-doc!)

Effect on others:

- people seem a little afraid of me, get out of my way as though I'm a runaway train. (That's the e-none no doubt.)

- Getting the th-doc-y paranoid impression that people are looking at me a LOT, like Neo in the matrix in that training program where suddenly all the passerby are staring at him. (Happens to me every time with LFM)

Nope, not imagining it, people are definitely staring more than normal, especially women.

One woman who was standing behind me in line at drugstore has come almost 90 degrees around to my side and is just standing there staring at the left side of my face from a few inches away, lmao!! Wtf. No expression, not smiling, not friendly, not hostile, just STARING. Good gravy. (This is an LFM thing too- that loss of inhibition and sense of personal space)

This seems to play on me similarly to the way Leather works for others. Definitely worth some exploration!!

Edited by tyvey

So true all around!! If pheros had sub-titles, LFM would definitely earn the name, "The Staring Potion." Which one should carry the "The Smiley Potion" label?

With Dom, I get lots of respectful but wary smiles; with Leather it's more like respectful but friendly smiles.

Love your write-up, Tyvey!

Edited by Just Ducky

They seemed to be barely refraining, out of decorum, from diving into fruit stands and stuff like in an action movie.

Well obviously I at least need a sample of this! :lol:

Oh I forgot it is in this perfume! (I thought this was LF Noire review) I will indeed be trying it. Not to work though. Don't need my clients diving anywhere but into their wallets!!

lol...I get the staring thing with LFM too. I'm not sure I want the people running out of my way thing though...not sure if the e-none version will be for me. I have always wanted my LFM with cops though...hmmm...

You can easily order LFM with cops via the mini scroll bar (at least I think it's what it's called) regarding the version of it you want in the order page. :)

Soooooooooooooo glad I went full bottle on this one!! The almond doesn't smell cherryish to me. In fact, this scent smells like my cut out sugar cookies, which I usually flavor with almond. After 20 minutes or so, the amber comes out and deepens the scent. So far, it's staying pretty true. I imagine that this will last quite awhile; almond typically does for me. So happy!!

I will test the phero later!

I DO think I will get my next bottle with cops. Or better yet, an additional one with cops. But first I shall try the LF Noire and see what trouble ensues...!

I've decided to try that again this weekend after some advice from my astrologer (anything as forward as BL this month might not be a good idea, apparently), though it'll probably be layered w/Fuzzy Wuzzy as well.

Edited by Queen of Swords

So true all around!! If pheros had sub-titles, LFM would definitely earn the name, "The Staring Potion." Which one should carry the "The Smiley Potion" label?

Lace!! When I use the spray, i often catch my face smiling involuntarily !

Lace!! When I use the spray, i often catch my face smiling involuntarily !

OOOOH! Yes, I completely forgot all about Lace! It definitely is a Smiley Face in a bottle, isn't it!

Oh yes. This is a heavenly CLOUD of vanillaed almond. Definitely a cakelike vanilla, but more of a white cake than the buttery yellow kind. The almond and marzipan notes together make the almond note that much more rich and prominent, almost with a cherry-ish tinge in the beginning which settles down into something warm, creamy and even soothing. I think the amber is what really anchors this and keeps it from being too ephemeral, though it doesn't hit you as amber directly, but adds a depth to all the white clouds of almond and vanilla that you can just barely put a finger on.

Cuurently slathered in this. I thought it was odd that people might avoid you for wearing this fragrance? If I came across someone else wearing this I'd be all "I just met you, and this is crazy, but you smell like pudding and I am going to eat you..."

The almond in this is devine. I wouldn't be worried wearing this to work, it is sweet and lush but not like an over the top cupcake thing. If you know what I mean.

As for the La Femme Noire, I am feeling pretty relaxed, sultry and confident. Hubbs is liking the smell, but I am not winning over the new Call of Duty, yet.

Not avoid - it was more they were getting out of my way out of respect, the kind of respect you show to oncoming out of control cars :) in a Leather way. I was talking about me making my way through a crowd of strangers.

As for people I actually was around for any length of time, it was the opposite, like really inappropriate personal-space invasion a la LFM.

What can I say, except YUM! Similar, but not exactly like Lina's Marzipan...more cakey, solid smelling, (if that makes sense LOL). Like it will definitely last a long long time. And of course, hubby adores it..... :burning-heart:

As for the La Femme Noire, I am feeling pretty relaxed, sultry and confident. Hubbs is liking the smell, but I am not winning over the new Call of Duty, yet.

LOL...I'm not quite either!!

It's not a sex bomb, so it doesn't surprise me. It feels like it was made for long-term relationships whether you're luring in a particular individual or spending the night with someone, but I'll probably need a lot more time experimenting with this one before I'm sure-at least unless others start chiming in first, that is.

Okay, I wore this today. Unfortunately, I was around strangers more than people I knew, so I still want to test the effects of the phero more, but it looks as if I'm getting a lot of my typical La Femme reactions--staring, dazzled, the guy who had checked me in at the car dealership (and no doubt had gotten a good hit of phero) noticed I appeared to be finishing my coffee and walked all the way across the room and refilled my Caribou cup with coffee. Didn't do that with anyone else there, and I was there for a good three and a half hours. The self effects are noticeably different than LFM, to me at least. With LFM, I had an inner, sexy confidence and a buzz--an energetic buzz not an impaired buzz. With La Femme Noire, is less confidence and more oozing sexiness. I feel sultry, like I need to drag a chaise lounge everywhere with me just so I have somewhere to drape myself across. ( I'm draped across my couch right now!) I need red lipstick and a sequin gown for this. I think I love this. :wub:

I feel sultry, like I need to drag a chaise lounge everywhere with me just so I have somewhere to drape myself across. ( I'm draped across my couch right now!) I need red lipstick and a sequin gown for this. I think I love this. :wub:

No, I think you wont need to drag a chaise lounge around, someone will drag it for you and all you need to do is drape yourself across it!! Lol ..

and more oozing sexiness. I feel sultry, like I need to drag a chaise lounge everywhere with me just so I have somewhere to drape myself across. ( I'm draped across my couch right now!) I need red lipstick and a sequin gown for this. I think I love this. :wub:

Love it!! ...ohhhh yeah just the right amount of Enone and cops will do exactly this :001_302: and I think this scent is the perfect carrier,Mara has done it again!

:Mara_makin_Magick: