Ivory Cats: Tantalize w/ Lace

I wore this today for the first time after letting it age. At first oil got orchids with a nice sandalwood base but it soon disappeared on me. I burn scents quickly and within an hour i had powder and it was fleeting. The pheromones helped although I don't need much to make me a woozy blonde. More than anything I think it helped keep me awake during a boring 3 hour speaker today but I also felt like I couldn't sit still. I will give it another go.

Maybe try giving it a go somewhere fun, or while you're doing something fun, instead of in a boring meeting. I don't think I could stand having to listen to someone go on and on for 3 hours while wearing Lace. My mind would wander off and go to the beach or to a show or something. :lol:

I love Lace for hanging out with my Mum. We usually have a good time together anyway, but the addition of Lace to an afternoon out together can make us downright giddy.

I also really like using it at home with BF. He responds really well to it, although admittedly, it makes him even gabbier than usual. If I'm wearing Lace, (or LAM, for that matter), I don't seem to mind as much (unlike BAM or Sexology, which make me feel quiet and introspective), because it makes me feel gabby too. Again, the giggles often take over.

I haven't yet taken my Tantalize out for a full test run. The scent isn't something I would normally have chosen, and I intentionally bought it because I had a feeling it wasn't a typically Eggers kind of scent. It's much more ladylike than I believe I am. :lol: But I do like it quite a lot, and I know I'm going to get some good mileage out of my bottle.

I love this fragrance. It is so silky smooth! I cannot pick out exactly what is in it - the blend is that good! It's one of those scents that makes me happy, and it lasts a long time on my skin. I wish I had ordered a bottle earlier - looks like it is gone now.

Edited by Lellen

• 3 weeks later...

OMG, I love this! I got a bottle during the sale, when I was trying to branch out and try a few things that I normally wouldn't. I decided to wear it to work tonight, and WOW!!! It's gorgeous! Way more ladylike a scent than I usually go for, (not being terrifically ladylike myself), but jeez, it's so sexy! It's very smooth, almost powdery, (which I don't mind), and it has a very pretty and not at all overwhelming floral finish. It's not at all what I would have said was an Eggers scent, but *it so is*. It makes me feel very polished, and strangely elegant, considering the inclusion of Lace, which normally makes me feel like a long-legged foal just learning to use her legs - very young and giddy and just a little bit clumsy. :lol: This is a completely unexpected LOVE!!! :Love09751:

I'm SO glad I saw that this thread got bumped before I made my last order! I had meant to order this much sooner, but things have been slipping my mind of late (feeding, burping and diaper changing have been preoccupying most of my thoughts and time! :lol: )
Orchid has recently become a new favorite - there are so few floral fragrances that I gravitate to - my last being the Fairy Cake fragrance. I love my foodies fragrances, but sometimes I need something more "grown-up" (although, I'm not sure that Lace necessarily = grown-up!) and a nice floral can fit the bill.

I still have my sample as I hadn't worn much in the way of pheros during my pregnancy except to check out a fragrance - and even then it was just a smidge because of the Lace. Mr. New/Right really liked it as well, so double win!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I posted but I wanted to update you on another amazing experience I've had with this version of Lace. EST must really work with me because I always get positive responses from men and women.There is a guy who has a crush on me and I think he's very handsome. When wearing this around him he became super doting, he was already doing me favors but he started being more open with his wallet as well (tee hee). Also he was SUPER open in terms of sharing stuff with me which touched my heart. What is in Lace that makes them open up?

For men who respond well to Est you can expect this kind of behavior. Since you know one another already, and he has a crush on you, the Est is behaving in a bonding, take care of you, type manner. Hehe, don't abuse your "power" ^_~ Edited by NuTrix

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any other scents similar to this one(preferably virgin)? I'm running low already. :(

Wow. That's a hard one. I can't think of anything else this resembles this on my skin.

Just take a shot and do an ISO in the trade thread. Someone may have a bottle that's not getting the love.

• 1 year later...
On 2/26/2016 at 7:17 PM, StacyK said:

Sleek & soft, with a touch of outdoorsy smoke and earthiness. Like going to an elegant outdoors event under one of those gigantic tents. She's dressed up in a black satin dress, diamond stud earrings and fur. But, not opposed to removing her heals and going for a barefoot walk later in the evening.

Have him bring a blanket.

Oh, yeah, I should mention I had cops added to my bottle. :)

Did this cover the cops well, Stacy? I got a trial size of this in a trade and really love it. I was reading through the reviews and and wonderingif I should get a bottle boosted with cops.

Edited by Kayla

• 3 months later...
On 2/9/2016 at 7:47 AM, Wendylynne said:

Mom would disappear into their bedroom, where we could hear her humming or singing in the shower. An hour or so later, she'd emerge, glowing and dressed to the nines. Dad would arrive, throw open the door, and bellow out his best rendition of "What's New, Pussycat", and away they'd go, just the two of them, on an adventure. As the door closed, mom's perfume would linger, preserving the moment.

Awe! Wonderful love your parents have!  I had to que up Tom Jones in celebration of such a strong loving bond you have shared here of your family ~ thank you!  

Simply beautiful  :nice09715:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...