All Hallow's Eve w/Lumina

I really LUV this scent, never had the original, but I'm not complaining.

I'm not sure what Lumina is supposed to do, but today I felt like a "giddy" school girl, flirting, giggling, :) and in an all around GREAT mood, nothing upset me in the least ! work flew by and me smiling thru the whole day. That's plus !!

so I def can't wait till the unscented version is available :(

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

work flew by and me smiling thru the whole day.

I almost wore this to town today,but not knowing what is in it stopped me...good for you for just doing it! ;)

... had really nice self-effects yesterday that I posted in the daily thread,ummmm the "work flew by" and smiling...a lot...is how it was for me :( I like the scent quite a bit too,I get the apple and pumpkin,and a touch of wood...never tried the original either :)

I almost wore this to town today,but not knowing what is in it stopped me...good for you for just doing it! :hearts09793:

... had really nice self-effects yesterday that I posted in the daily thread,ummmm the "work flew by" and smiling...a lot...is how it was for me :lol: I like the scent quite a bit too,I get the apple and pumpkin,and a touch of wood...never tried the original either :D

Full bottle list fo'sho'! Tried it today during my most despised class. Glad I did, I really like every aspect of this scent; spiced apple custard combo, genius! I did feel like I smelled like a candle a bit, but yum! So who cares?

The more I huff this, the happier I feel...whatever this Lumina is, it's really uplifting, and being a broody type who often needs a lift I'm all for the happy pheros! :D The scent is downright delicious too. This was one on my "impossibles" wishlist and I'm so glad it's been zombified (er, resurrected) this year. It's like pumpkin and apple pie smashed together with the rich sweetness of caramel with a resinous and woody background from the dragonsblood resin and woods/hay. Luscious!

Well...I GOT MY WISH!!! I love this!!! This is seriously Bottled Autumn. OOOHHH!!!! It smells like a gorgeous Autumn candle shop!! Spicy warm and cozy! I just have a drop on because I am taking it for a whole day spin tomorrow so I can see how Lumina is. The dragonsblood is not scary at all. Yep it's good.

It's not available on its own just yet.

riiiiiiight.....is there anything else you'd like to say about this only-good-great-things-are said-about-this kinda formula?

Im here if you want to vent about the ingredients!!!

I HOPE I LOVE THS SCENT!!

MY SAMPLES SHOULD BE HERE TODAY AND I HAVE A BOOTH AT THE LOCAL WINE FESTIVAL THIS WEEKEND AND I WANT TO BE HIGH ON LUMINA FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2182:

what type of booth are you smelling so good for?

what type of booth are you smelling so good for?

Well it is just a promotional booth for the salon. I sell some products and will be giving some demos and the hairdresser will be doing feather hair extensions. We are promoting some package deals we've got going on. Trying to book new clients!

BUT!!!! I think before I wear the new phero I SHOULD be told something about it!!! It could be dangerous possibly bad for business if I don't know WHAT image I am projecting!!!!!! :2182:

Then what?? I lose my business and have no money for LP's!!!!! Help me "someone who knows something"!!!!

Well it is just a promotional booth for the salon. I sell some products and will be giving some demos and the hairdresser will be doing feather hair extensions. We are promoting some package deals we've got going on. Trying to book new clients!

BUT!!!! I think before I wear the new phero I SHOULD be told something about it!!! It could be dangerous possibly bad for business if I don't know WHAT image I am projecting!!!!!! :2182:

Then what?? I lose my business and have no money for LP's!!!!! Help me "someone who knows something"!!!!

I wore it class without issue, so just stay away from the :2182: & you'll be fine. I wouldn't advise sipping wine with ANY pheromones though (most are inhibition lowering as it is).

Ok so Lumina must be an upbeat flirty phero because that is how I was for the last two days of wearing it in AH'sE at the Wine Festival. I was so on my game and very outgoing with the everyone. People were hanging around my table constantly and sales came too easy. I was being very witty and fun and I sold out all my product and booked appointments. The hairdresser was a little jealous because she wasn't doing too well. I wish I would have brought my vial to swipe her with it to see if it would have helped her out.

So I think it is a sort of popularity potion of sorts? Whatever it is it is my new fave.

Ok so Lumina must be an upbeat flirty phero because that is how I was for the last two days of wearing it in AH'sE at the Wine Festival. I was so on my game and very outgoing with the everyone. People were hanging around my table constantly and sales came too easy. I was being very witty and fun and I sold out all my product and booked appointments. The hairdresser was a little jealous because she wasn't doing too well. I wish I would have brought my vial to swipe her with it to see if it would have helped her out.

So I think it is a sort of popularity potion of sorts? Whatever it is it is my new fave.

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

a good smelling "shine" potion, Im all about that!!!

glad you did well.

:lol:

Oh you is a tricksy one, Lor you is!

heh heh well,

while im curious as HELL,

the reality is that not-knowing isnt going to keep me from wanting desperately to try it. Or anyone else,apparently :^^:

CONGRATS missdarlyncherie!!!!!!! Happy for you that the festival went well!!!!! :^^:

the reality is that not-knowing isnt going to keep me from wanting desperately to try it. Or anyone else,apparently :^^:

Well yes that's always the way.

Aviso! Spraying 3 shots into your cleavage can result in spice overload on delicate skin, burning, itching, redness, and irritation. If this occurs, gently remove with a cotton pad saturated with witch hazel, apply a soothing balm, then reapply in a less sensitive area, in a more spread-out fashion.

Yes, I haz a stoopid on occasion.

Edited by AlienChangeling

Seals it for me. Ordering today...,

Ok so Lumina must be an upbeat flirty phero because that is how I was for the last two days of wearing it in AH'sE at the Wine Festival. I was so on my game and very outgoing with the everyone. People were hanging around my table constantly and sales came too easy. I was being very witty and fun and I sold out all my product and booked appointments.

Just Awesome,Cherie :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: I have not worn this other than for myself but that was enough to know I really like it :hearts09793:

AC...no problems at all with the oil,but then I do not have sensitive skin either...hmmm,maybe a scent locket would be a good idea for you to try :)

I love the way this smells. Is there chocolate and marshmallow in this? I have to test some more for the Lumina, I wore a swab and it made me cry. Maybe because I have my period and I am cry girl anyhow but so far I wore it once and it made me cry, actually I wore it twice and I noticed it helped me make decisions fast. Like I knew what I wanted for breakfast and dinner, then I knew I wanted to cry.

I didn't have the usual libra ADD difficulty in making decisions I just knew. As far as reaction from others? I only wore it around my bf, he did whatever I told him too and had this funny look on his face like he adored me, then I cried because I became really sensitive. I was really cranky the whole day but the Lumina had probably already worn off by then. I have to retest.

I am thinking of getting a Virg one because I love the chocolate fudge in this. It's perfect for those times when you need comfort.

AC...no problems at all with the oil,but then I do not have sensitive skin either...hmmm,maybe a scent locket would be a good idea for you to try :lol:

Well, I've used it before, applying it before getting dressed and just letting the spritz waft across my chest - 2-3 spritzes, across the whole collarbone/upper sternum area, and no problemo. I think my stoopid came in when I was rushing through getting ready to go to dinner (not having realized he'd want to go out) and selected it and shoved it down my collar and sprayed it all in one place, in the cleavage.

I once used a cinnamon handcrafted soap in the shower and came out with my skin pink all over, so I didn't do that again, but it didn't itch or burn. Now I know that my skin doesn't like concentrated cinnamon. But since I ADORE the smell, I'll just have to learn to spread it out. I've got several oil-based fragrances with cinnamon, and they don't seem to bother me; I just thought I'd try the spray for this one. I'm guessing that when the carrier alcohol evaporates it tends to concentrate the cinnamon oil on the skin, whereas an oil-based perfume will still maintain a dilution factor. That's something I'll have to remember in future.

I don't really think of myself as having sensitive skin. I can use all kinds of stuff on my skin straight. Straight rubbing alcohol was my astringent/toner of choice for many years, and I still apply tea tree oil neat anywhere I need it. So when something like this happens it surprises me. But I do have the pale, blue-eyed, fair-skinned complexion that tends to denote sensitive skin.

And NO, I'm NOT trading my nummy! LOL

Edited by AlienChangeling

ok, i did this one solo. when it was on wet it was all spice on me, then through dry down the spice mellowed and it did sweeten. my skin ate this though, but not before i caught the marshmallow. Now for the Lumina....i was confident, flirty, and horny all day, and slightly emotional. so i am not sure what this blend does but i might have OD on it. I dont think it is supposed to make me want to cry during The Biggest Loser...

This is definitely "fall in a bottle" but it is so incredibly strong on me...I don't know if I could wear it, maybe just a dab. It may be the dragon's blood - it's not cheap, of course - but I think it's amping on me to the point where it's doing that whole "craft store" thing. I can't really tell how the Lumina is affecting me, but that may be because I'm not in the best frame of mind so I'm not in the mood to be steered as it is.

I love this one, as I suspected I would. In the vial, it smelled a little too much like Michael's during the fall, and I was worried. But my skin loves something in this. Or maybe just the combination of everything. The cinnamon is bright on me at first but settles down in about 15 minutes, and then I have the most delicious blend on me until I shower. Even after, there's a vaguely sweet smell. It's not even distinguishable as fall like; it's just nice. People invade my personal space when I wear it.

And the Lumina...something in it makes me feel like a million bucks! I was smiley and happy (which is a feat considering some of the people I came in contact with at work today). And I threw a ridiculously flirty look at my crush today. He blushed, bless his heart. (Note to self: bathe in this when I know we'll have some chat time!) I'm excited to read about this one!

Well it does evoke the craft section, but hot diggity it smells gooooood! I say I will gladly walk around smelling of the Yankee Candle outlet over Paris Hilton any day :rolleyes:

I absolutely love this, it is so spicy. Also getting that fall in a bottle straight off, the spices are amazing. Been huffing myself all day. Have worn it non stop since getting my package Saturday. Get whiffs of pine and cinnamon with smokiness with sweetness upon dry down. A spicy treasure. Lumina, I quite like, can't put my finger on it, but have been happy and overly open, friendly and chatty.

This is definitely "fall in a bottle" but it is so incredibly strong on me...I don't know if I could wear it, maybe just a dab. It may be the dragon's blood - it's not cheap, of course - but I think it's amping on me to the point where it's doing that whole "craft store" thing.....

Agreed, it is really strong at first, so I can apply only the merest dab. However, that seems to fade fairly soon and I can apply another smidgen, which I don't mind. I had done that late this afternoon, walked in a co-worker's office, and she blurted out "Have you been burning candles?" I love it though, and am planning for a full bottle.

It does smell very crafty indeed, especially wet. Only thing I've ever tried with dragons blood in it that I don't instantly passionately hate.

Strangely it doesn't throw much on me. Im wearing a pretty generous blob smooshed on on each arm.

Lumina: Not noticing much in way of self effects, other than feeling a little mellower / more tired compared to how I think I should feel considering the amount of sleep I had (plenty). As for others, people seem to be ignoring me a bit more than usual. Lumina might be alike pop potion type for me ie I overdose easily? Hmm they DO sound relatively similar in intent.... Idk, not giving up.

The cinnamoon in this one is too overwhelming on me...l looove cinnamon and spicy scents but the cinnamon in this potion didn't like me...perhaps the dragon's blood makes the cinnamon too strong...but I loved the Lumina self effects...

I noticed this: I'm a very emotional person and this is very confusing sometimes because I have too many things to say about my feelings and when I finally say it, nothing comes out right...I find that most of the times I don't communicate effectively with my loved ones because I say too many things and this confuses them....When I wore this potion, I felt calm and my mind was focused and my heart too because I was able to say exactly what I felt without being too confusing or dramatic...

I think the Lumina blend gave me clarity...it made me feel at ease and at peace, in a situation in which my emotions tend to be to confusing...So, I just know it made me focus at an emotional level and it made me feel secure, assertive and certain...very nice phero blend!

Edited by Gabylicious

SPICED APPLE CIDER ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, fortelling spells.

PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.

PIE SPICES ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

CARAMEL CUSTARD ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing. Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

DRAGON'S BLOOD ~ Entices errant lovers to return, increases power of other ingredients. Love, protection, exorcism, potency.

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

OAK RESINOID ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.

HAY ~ Friendliness, fruitfulness.

EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.

SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration.

I smelled apple. In a good way. I mean this smells cider-y and crisp. It is the fist scent that evokes an actual image for me

Pumpkin and spice next: This is what I'd hoped Pumpkin Juice cocktail would smell like

I smell the patchouli, resin, and hay all mooshed together

Can't detect any smoke or oak or earth, but maybe that's all wrapped up together. (oh how I hate having a retarded nose)

I really like this and it's the only fruit that I like (the apple). Usually I detest any fruit scents.

The only caveat was that I eat this one. I had to apply lots and often..

I did detect a bit of plastic-ky smell, was that the Michael's scent? haha. Seriously, what do you suppose that is?

What does Dragon's blood actually smell like anyway?