Punxsutawney Immortality Elixir w/ Stone Cougar

Try tweaking the amount you wear. I can wear a TON of Cougar... I always get hits- it's almost fail-proof.

It could be that Cougar doesn't work for you... But it's worth a try!

Edited by hearts

Yay, finally a scent with Cougar that works for me!

It starts out a little too green perhaps, which made me wary; rather sharp and floral.

But fortunately, after only a few minutes, the earth note comes out to play and it nicely grounds the whole scent; the green aspect mellows out a little bit and I'm left with something that is lovely and fresh and invogorating.

Kind of sparkly,very clean smelling; still green, but not as sharp anymore.

If I want to sweeten it up a tad, I sometimes add a small touch of Aja, which makes it slightly more exotic somehow.

Ohhhh!!! Never thought to add Aja to this! I bet it's ammaazziinngg!!

Try tweaking the amount you wear. I can wear a TON of Cougar... I always get hits- it's almost fail-proof.

It could be that Cougar doesn't work for you... But it's worth a try!

I am such a phero lightweight, I tend to use very tiny amounts... If I wanted to slather Cougar I might have to get it in UN, since none of the scents so far are ones I can slather.

Hmmm, I don't think this was one of the samples I got during Pheromas, drat.

Will keep it in mind, thanks! :)

Ohhhh!!! Never thought to add Aja to this! I bet it's ammaazziinngg!!

It's lovely! :)

Aja has become my go-to sweeten-upper for stuff.

At first I really enjoyed the fig note in this one, but the other notes are a little too earthy for my taste, I think. But if this didn't have Cougar in it, I'd say a guy could wear it too - there's nothing sweet or girly about it at all (at least on me).

Just got around to trying this today so it has had plenty of time to get over travel shock. When first applied I smell earth...I tend to amp that note and it is hard for me to distinguish among different ones...once it dried down the earth took a back seat and I am smelling what must be the banyan fruit...it is a nice pleasant smell...very natural....it's not one of my favs, but there is a quality about it that I like and I can totally see myself wearing this if I were attending an outdoor event like hiking or going to the lake.

Many perfumes seem to work against the skin chemistry when worn outdoors with the body sweating, but I think this would be the perfect potion for such an occasion...the fact that it is boosted with Cougar, which I love, is an absolute plus! I may not go full bottle on this one at the moment, but I'm definitely going to keep testing it as the weather gets warmer and I'm outside more to see how it holds up! I recently aquired a Sugared Roses from the TF and I'm going to layer the two since Mara likes to use roses in her potions boosted with Cougar...For those of you who love a more natural smell, this is perfect! :)

• 1 month later...

Wearing this today, and a little age has refined this considerably, it's smelling like a pretty outdoorsy floral. The refreshing scent is very congruent with the Cougar phero.

I was pretty worn down this last week and wow the vibrant take no shit/swing in your step cougar is really a great lift. Getting lots done and help when I need it. :)

• 3 months later...

I'm pretty sensitive to both apple and maple. They tend to amp. Here they are fine on my skin.

I actually forget there is apple in here.

On me this is a cool, slightly brisk outdoorsy scent. Not as floral as Haunted Hallows but in some ways, in that similar vein.

That scent of just coming in from outdoors. The cool air, woods & plants and a tinge of fresh earth. It's not dank, theres a cool, fresh brightness to it.

Edited by StacyK

I'm pretty sensitive to both apple and maple. They tend to amp. Here they are fine on my skin.

I actually forget there is apple in here.

On me this is a cool, slightly brisk outdoorsy scent. Not as floral as Haunted Hallows but in some ways, in that similar vein.

That scent of just coming in from outdoors. The cool air, woods & plants and a tinge of fresh earth. It's not dank, theres a cool, fresh brightness to it.

I love love Haunted Hallows and I have been looking for a replacement type of scent for a while….Thanks for the info as you and I tend to like similar scents….

• 1 month later...

All I smell in this is earth, earth, earth. Any suggestions for layering to balance it out? Because I can't stand wearing it and it's a shame, I don't want to let it go to waste, I love Cougar too much.

I layer it with Egg, or anything creamy and white. Something along the lines of Sneaky Clean works well (obviously non phero-ed). Put the two scents next to each other instead if on top of each other.

I layer it with Egg, or anything creamy and white. Something along the lines of Sneaky Clean works well (obviously non phero-ed). Put the two scents next to each other instead if on top of each other.

Ohhh....I was just WAITING for an excuse to order a PE of an un-pheroed Sneaky Clean type scent... :D

You can add sugared grapefruit or fig. Also the Figgy Fairy Cake might be nice.

Edited by StacyK

Thank you for the suggestion StacyK! I got a trial of Totem Bat last night and it's the same thing, the earth note just sticks in my nose and hangs there and it's all I can smell, to the point of distraction. Although if I were going to one of the faerie festivals in Oregon, I would probably love it as is, I feel like I need to be in the forest to enjoy the earth note, ha. ☺