Phero Charged Money Potion w/ SWS 2015

AD-PCMP15_1.jpg

1 ~ PEAR ~ Love, lust, passion, longevity and luck.
2 ~ PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
3 ~ PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; chastity, protection.
4 ~ POMEGRANATE ~ Divination, luck, wishes granted, wealth, fertility.
5 ~ BERRIES ~ Dreams, wishes, luck, good fortune, deflection of negativity.
6 ~ FIG ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination. Feminine sexuality.
7 ~ BANANA ~ Fertility, potency, prosperity; lightens emotional burdens.
8 ~ GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of "sparkle" to the wearer.
9 ~ ORANGE & BLOSSOMS ~ Strong 'magnet' to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.

Trying the new PCMP this morning (just for scent, not intent), and I actually like this one better than the original. On me, with the original, I got a blast of...."HI, I'M GRAPEFRUIT!" That would last about 15-20 min and then finally calm down. Not surprising, since my skin amps grapefruit to the high heavens.....with Cougar, I cannot even be AROUND anyone for at least 30 min, or I get the...."Are you peeling a grapefruit?" .....I love grapefruit scents though, so I tough it out.

Anywhoooo......that was off the subject! The new PCMP gives me pear at first....lots of pear. Then the other fruits start blending in, and then I get the beautiful smoothness of the vanilla and a tiny whiff here and there of vetiver (I love vetiver).

This one is LOVELY, Mara! I really really like it!!

Edited to add......I REALLY think this one should be a contender for a permanent scented SWS for women!

Edited by Dolly

Oh great review Dolly. I have 2 bottles of the v2. One still in the wrap. I do like it. My issue is the praline, which can amp up a bit on me. I do like it overall though. It has that overtly indulgent scent and feel.

I went FB on this one too. I noticed that there was no praline and the vetiver is great close to my skin if it's not a heavy dose. Hoping my package comes today.

Oh great review Dolly. I have 2 bottles of the v2. One still in the wrap. I do like it. My issue is the praline, which can amp up a bit on me. I do like it overall though. It has that overtly indulgent scent and feel.

I went FB on this one too. I noticed that there was no praline and the vetiver is great close to my skin if it's not a heavy dose. Hoping my package comes today.

Yeah, I didn't get any of the V2, due to the praline, as I was worried it would be too foody for my tastes. This one is nice though.....not cakey or sticky, but fresh fruit and vanilla. Only a touch of vetiver.

I have no experience with the SWS phero. But I am really loving this scent!

Imagine slicing a ripe juicy pear and smelling it. That's what this smells like first applied. It literally smells like having a pear right in front of you. As it settles, it's still pear-forward, but the the other fruit starts to show themselves. I love the vetiver, it really gives a velvety smoothness. I kind of wish this didn't have the phero add-in, so I could wear it all the time. (Around the baby).

I agree with Dolly. This should be considered as the permanent SWS scent for women. It's amazing!

Edited by hearts

I am a fan of pear scents, and also of "fruit salad" scents in general, so of course I like this one! :D I have a bottle of the previous version. The pear is a little more intense in the vial than on my skin, it wears a bit soft in general, actually, but it is so sunny and sweet and just a bit tangy it goes a long way towards that cheer up, damnit kind of vibe. I don't really get anything other than the fruit, it's blended very nicely. Much like with Love Salad I figure that's just what my skin does with it, but I would also totally spray this in my hair and on my clothes if I wanted to have one of those days when I want to be cheery and I want other people to be civil and respectful.

This came out as mostly pear on me - a super juicy, sweet pear. I also get the vanilla, a little bit of pineapple, a little bit of fig, and that's about it. The rest just comes across as "yummy", lol. I applied around 6 am, and by 12, it had mostly faded. I did enjoy it while it lasted though.

While I think it is a great scent, I'd rather see the permanent SWS enhanced scent be more like Shut Up & Get a Job. A clean, unisex scent for men & women.

I've never worn a scent where pear was the dominant scent at any point. I love smelling like pears! Like everyone else said, I also got pear immediately. Yum. After maybe 30-60 mins some of the other fruits started to come out more. It blended into this nice happy fruity scent but with a base vanilla and vetiver so it wasn't just all fruit to me.

I am starting to wear SWS at the office more. It's such a great phero at work. It's especially great to wear around aggressive people who want to power over everyone else. It tends to make them not so aggressive towards me or others around me. This just got moved to the top of my FB Wish List.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually do not like fruity scents but I really like this. It's sweet but not too sweet. Pear is the really prominent note to me but the non-fruit notes help to keep this from being too young and girly.

In terms of intent, I haven't won the lotto yet! But I am a huge fan of SWS and find it gives me confidence and that in turn helps others trust me in the decisions I make. I wore this at a recent internal interview and I believe the CEO listened more than usual. I didn't get the job but I did get heard.

I had one issue with the roller ball leaking on this, but John promptly sent me another so I am back in business!

For some reason the pear in this comes off, on my skin, as Apple. It's definitely the most forward note. I get a fruity scent with an "Apple smelling" top note. I was hoping for a skin hugging vetiver, with a smooth, sheer fruit topping. This was only the first go so I'll be testing again. It's not that I want more fruit, I just want the other fruit notes to come softly through. The overall scent is good and I'm glad I grabbed a bottle. I'd just like it to be a little more refined which might come with time.

• 1 month later...

This is great! It is very fruity, but it is so well blended that it is hard to pick out the individual fruit notes. The vetiver is what keeps this interesting. It grounds the scent and helps with the longevity, linger, and throw. If I had to pick out the most dominant fruits, I would say they are pear and pineapple but it is such an interesting mixture that no one fruit note is crazy dominant.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes yes!! Make this permanent!! I wore this to meet with a realtor and it smells soooo good! Juicy pear with a hint of banana!! Yuuuum! No stabby grapefruit or anything. Just yummy sweet tutti frutti!!

Edited by belle-ville

• 4 weeks later...

PCMP is like a fruit salad, just like with every bite, there's a burst of fresh, juicy fruit. It's sweet and tangy. During drydown, I find the herbal notes of vetiver become more noticeable, yet just enhances and deepens the fragrance without taking anything away from the fruit. This wasn't a perfume I was rushing to try, but it really is so appealing.

• 5 months later...

I wore my sample of this during an interview for an internship that I did get selected for (and have been working at for about 2 months now). I was a nervous wreck and was absolutely sure I wasn't going to be selected either. Definitely thinking about picking some of this up now, but I'm not sure if I should go with spray or oil. Leaning more towards spray because I think I'll get Money Multiplier Spell Oil in oil...

• 1 year later...

Quotes of the day, so far:

"Wait , what's in that? Sounds like a smoothie." Then as a follow up, "Are you sure you want to wear that? Doesn't sound like your usual style."

Quotes of the day, so far:

"Wait , what's in that? Sounds like a smoothie." Then as a follow up, "Are you sure you want to wear that? Doesn't sound like your usual style."

This one or V2?

I like SWS in spray. I wear it to hit others.

Spray! Not sure which version, I'll check. But I feel confident you should know, lady!

Edited by Eastwood22