Like A Magnet--WOW

I had really forgotten how much I enjoyed the spicy brown sugar LAM.......I used the last of this scent a couple years ago, but recently re-ordered. On me, I find it to be a stronger scent than the other LAM varieties.......well, maybe not actually "stronger", just more intense I guess. Wearing it today and being really happy that I re-stocked.

Edited by Dolly

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a trial size special for this month mentioned in a few different places on the boards now. Is that the 1.5 ml for $8 that's listed under the LAM choices when you go to buy it?

I would love an unscented version of this to add to LP #9. Some of the stories in this thread made me think about that old movie that I absolutely adore, so now I'm craving to try that combo! :hubbahubba: If not an unscented LAM, which of the scents do you think would blend best with LP #9's scent?

ETA: Actually I just found "Magnet Formula" in the Mad Scientist options. So maybe this really is available without a scent and LP #9 could be chosen to go with it since scent is also a Mad Scientist choice?

http://lovepotionperfume.com/reading_room/articles/PheroList

Edited by Darbla

I've seen a trial size special for this month mentioned in a few different places on the boards now. Is that the 1.5 ml for $8 that's listed under the LAM choices when you go to buy it?

I would love an unscented version of this to add to LP #9. Some of the stories in this thread made me think about that old movie that I absolutely adore, so now I'm craving to try that combo! :hubbahubba: If not an unscented LAM, which of the scents do you think would blend best with LP #9's scent?

ETA: Actually I just found "Magnet Formula" in the Mad Scientist options. So maybe this really is available without a scent and LP #9 could be chosen to go with it since scent is also a Mad Scientist choice?

http://lovepotionperfume.com/reading_room/articles/PheroList

Hi Darbla, I was wrong - Halo corrected me in an earlier post. It isn't a mini-LAM but true full size LAM on SALE promo this month.

I say go for it, and it is a great price. http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/MagnetPromo/

It may be less expensive to go that route (I haven't priced it so don't know for sure) and you can ask how to mix yourself. Plus you can make a mini one to see how you like it and have enough left over to try LAM with other scents.

I bought a couple of trials of LAM in my last order, Original Honey Vanilla and Pink and so far have tried out the Pink. This is the first time I have actually smelled any pheros in any of the phero blends I have purchased so far. Up until now I have not been able to smell anything more than a slight whiff of something which has always been so slight I can't describe it. But WOW I could really smell the cops in LAM Pink and now I know you guys mean when you refer to a funky cheese smell. Thankfully though that died down after about 20 minutes and I was left with a nice sweet pinky sugary sweetness.

As for the cops reaction my SO did seem particularly touchy feely this weekend and we did have a rather intense night on Saturday, if you catch my drift :say19: I was slathered in cops as I had also topped this up with OCCO White and this is the first time in a while he has been quite so intense so I am starting to think he responds better to a high level of cops as opposed to the rather conservative amount I have been using.

I haven't yet tried the Original Honey Vanilla one yet so that may be next for a test drive. But in the meantime I have put FB's of LAM Pink and OCCO White on my next order list as if this weekend was anything to go by this combo was a winner!

I have also just ordered a bottle of BAM Buttercream Peach from over on Etsy and hoping he responds well to this one also as I would like a few more of those kind of weekends. :hearts0425:

CerisLou,

you said you were slathered in cops :) Don't mind my asking, but how much cops did you wear, please? :) I am still new and I am trying to figure out how much is a lot :)

I had both OCCO white and pink LAM on together. I applied it to wrists, chest and abdomen quite liberally. However my SO is in his 50's so I think a big dose of cops seems to help getting his engine warmed up.

Dolly has a good post on using the sexual blends which I'd advise you to read if they're new to you. It's what I read when I first discovered Mara's wonderful potions and it was definitely informative and gave me a good foundation to build on.

So with the upcoming bottle of UN LAM on its way, I think mayyybeee this would be great with "and i feel fine" as a sexy evening scent for a show I'll be attending. My question is: does anyone have experience in how well "feel fine" covers cop pheros?

ETA: LAM just arrived and I picked it up from the post office! With some lovely totem sniffies! I'll be checking into this right now and post my conclusions soon.

And totem tiger smells delish.

Edited by reincarnated

• 2 months later...

Hello ladies. I'm a newbie, but I read every single post on this thread and you guys CRACK ME UP. I loved reading your seduction stories! And the phero / cops tips are all fantastic.

I just recently got into the whole pheromones thing and I've been reading up on it and soaking up as much info as I can and then I stumbled upon LP and voila! I saw the Unscented LAM was on special promo and so curious little me made her first purchase.... I got it in the mail a few weeks ago (and had wanted it for a special meeting with an old old ex but alas, was a day short!) but had yet to try it... until the other night that is. Brace yourselves, I tell a lengthy story! :/

I found out that the pool boy ex was having a midnight shindig at his pool and as we are in the fine process of "consciously uncoupling" I decided I wanted to torture him a little bit. :Emoticons04263: ... I lightly dabbed it on - having read that an OD of cops and pheros can be disastrous sometimes - little dabs on my wrists, cleav, backs of knees and behind the ears. Didn't want to overdo it but also didn't wanna underdo it! I met up with some friends first and I was suprised at how at ease and happy I felt, it was like I was on cloud nine and the girls were in good spirits and we were having such a good time. We stopped at a bar before the pool party for a friend's bday bash and I forgot I was wearing anything, but everyone was ridiculously friendly. This male acquaintance I never really speak to actually came up and was nudging me in the arm a little bit and the male bartenders were constantly there to fill my drink. The owner even came over to our side of the bar and was talking us up. It was an odd euphoria.

We head over to the pool party and the ex is there and he's being gentlemanly and procuring chairs and he gets me a chair right next to him. I didn't really pay much attention to how he was reacting, as I was engrossed in all the conversations at hand - LAM made me weirdly chatty! I really didn't think it had much of an effect on Pool Boy, but he's also very inward and he has very little tells so who knows.... but in my peripherals I could see and HEAR him fidgeting so badly he actually BROKE THE CHAIR HE WAS SITTING ON! I kid you not. :10_small16:

Another guy I had a PG-13 fling with a year and a half ago was there too. We see each other around a lot and I drive him home when he gets drunky :beer: (that's what I'll call him)... he stopped in his tracks when I passed by him. We struck up a convo and he ended up falling / tripping on a lounge chair and walking off in a huff. Due to my nurturing nature, I went after him to make sure he was okay. It was just us in the garage and as we continued our convo he was getting oddly close to me and giving me the eyes (meanwhile I'm still forgetting completely that I'm seducing him with scent) but then a few ppl came in - Pool Boy included - and I backed away from everyone a bit and sat down. Pool Boy hovered right next to me and Drunky sat on the chair beside me. Pool Boy and I coaxed Drunky into letting me take him home. He was 8 sheets to the wind, I swear.

I'm making small talk and whatnot while driving, and he's kinda, moving around a lot more than he typically does, and once I pulled up to his house he asked me if he could have a hug. So I said sure... but then he doesn't let go. He basically pounces on me, in the car, my foot's on the break, and we're in the middle of the street! Like, we're talkin animalistic liplocking... he does not let go of my face. I push him away a bit and pull away but he keeps coming at me and I'm laughing and telling him to get out of the car but he will not leave the car. He just has this DIHL look and seems not only drunk on alcohol but also on me. He REALLY wanted me to come inside "for a minute" but I told him I had obligations and he seemed quite frustrated by this. After about 15 minutes or more of this cycle, and after a loop around the neighborhood - I was desperately trying anything I could think of to get him to settle down and get out of the car hahaha - I threatened to get out and he finally resigned... He was dead set on taking our previous PG-13 to a definite NC-17!

I was so flustered after that. Get back to the party and try to figure out how to explain my lengthy absence, "Oh we had a deep conversation..." hahaha and I sit by the edge of the pool, everyone is mingling about at all ends of the pool but they all end up close to me after a few minutes. Pool Boy walks past me a few times and then gets in, and I can feel his eyes digging into me and he's keeping his distance but he would occasionally make his way my direction and look confused. I doubt he could smell me from there but he likely had passed by me close enough during the nite to get a good whiff and knowing him...... he would have pounced even harder than Drunky if no one else had been around. :P

After this I got home and I was still blown away by drunky's reaction and then I remembered...... LAM. I laughed so hard to myself and said I am never going to let myself run out of this. Ever.

After reading the thread I'm v. tempted to pick up some LAM samples of the scented variety, but I really enjoy being able to put a few dabs of the UN down and then spray my fav MJ Daisy (Eau So Fresh Delight) over the top. I have never been one for smelling like vanilla but I do fancy pink pepper notes.... is the pink sugar anything like that? Has anyone else snatched up some UN LAM lately? / Do you like it?

Great stories! And welcome! :D Sounds like LAM really was "Like a Magnet" for you!

I just recently got the UN, but haven't used it yet. But I have a few of the scented LAMs. They're all amazing!

Awesome hits! LP has the best. I haven't used LAM in forever- I have it in Purple Puff which is sadly, sold out. What's nice is you can get any scent boosted with LAM. Sample a few. My favorite "flavored" LAM is the honey vanilla.

Great hits and welcome!! The thing I love is that LAM delivers -selfies and hits. And it seems to be such a 'simple blend' per threads, etc. and it really is amazing.

I've tried other flavors, but my fav is the LAM buttercream peach (sold out now). I bought my first bottle a year ago and it's almost gone - ack! I do have back-ups and would wear unLAM with pretty much any other scent, but I love the 'grab and go' of the pre-scented LAM.

I think it was Beccah in a post that said LAM is some people's 'happy sauce' - and I totally agree.

Edited by Beach Goddess

Great stories! And welcome! :D Sounds like LAM really was "Like a Magnet" for you!

I just recently got the UN, but haven't used it yet. But I have a few of the scented LAMs. They're all amazing!

Phew.... I'll say! Never felt so magnetic in my life :D

Awesome hits! LP has the best. I haven't used LAM in forever- I have it in Purple Puff which is sadly, sold out. What's nice is you can get any scent boosted with LAM. Sample a few. My favorite "flavored" LAM is the honey vanilla.

I'm planning on getting trials of a few scents to test drive, and then add LAM if they go over well. I'm getting so happily addicted to learning about pheros and scents! I enjoyed the few samples I got with my purchase, especially Heatwave - it's almost 100 muggy degrees here rn :nope02716: - but it didn't seem to last on my skin, which was unfortunate.

Great hits and welcome!! The thing I love is that LAM delivers -selfies and hits. And it seems to be such a 'simple blend' per threads, etc. and it really is amazing.

I've tried other flavors, but my fav is the LAM buttercream peach (sold out now). I bought my first bottle a year ago and it's almost gone - ack! I do have back-ups and would wear unLAM with pretty much any other scent, but I love the 'grab and go' of the pre-scented LAM.

I think it was Beccah in a post that said LAM is some people's 'happy sauce' - and I totally agree.

For someone with major depression, the self hits are amazing! I feel so light and carefree when wearing LAM, which is normally the opposite of how I feel. It creates this incredible dreamy euphoria for me and I love every minute of it.

I did have a question that may have been answered before, but how long do you feel that LAM lasts? I know weak (AKA nonexistent and cheap) "pheromone infused perfumes" only tend to last a few hours if that, but what about LAM? Is it time sensitive or an until you wash off sort of experience? I wonder because I thought about reapplying once last night due to overpowering bug spray scent haha, but didn't want to feel "ghosted."

Hi BG, if unscented LAM is not available right now, why not see if it becomes available during November/phero month and wear it with the UN Buttercream Peach? I love LAM for its mellow happy feeling too. My fave is the original since I am both a honey ho and vanilla ho, double the awesome factor. ;)

Guest cutie.pie

For someone with major depression, the self hits are amazing! I feel so light and carefree when wearing LAM, which is normally the opposite of how I feel. It creates this incredible dreamy euphoria for me and I love every minute of it.

This is exactly how Lace makes me feel. It must be Alpha-Androstenol.

Phew.... I'll say! Never felt so magnetic in my life :D

I'm planning on getting trials of a few scents to test drive, and then add LAM if they go over well. I'm getting so happily addicted to learning about pheros and scents! I enjoyed the few samples I got with my purchase, especially Heatwave - it's almost 100 muggy degrees here rn :nope02716: - but it didn't seem to last on my skin, which was unfortunate.

I did have a question that may have been answered before, but how long do you feel that LAM lasts? I know weak (AKA nonexistent and cheap) "pheromone infused perfumes" only tend to last a few hours if that, but what about LAM? Is it time sensitive or an until you wash off sort of experience? I wonder because I thought about reapplying once last night due to overpowering bug spray scent haha, but didn't want to feel "ghosted."

I don't know how long LAM lasts. For me, I watch for the 'selfies' as an indicator, but at least 4-6 hours, maybe more. I think a little goes a long way, but everyone is different.

Hi BG, if unscented LAM is not available right now, why not see if it becomes available during November/phero month and wear it with the UN Buttercream Peach? I love LAM for its mellow happy feeling too. My fave is the original since I am both a honey ho and vanilla ho, double the awesome factor. ;)

Hi Rose! I am definitely going to wait for the NOV pheromas, but luckily right now I have 1 NOCO BCP and 2 1/4 LAM BCP left. LAM is definitely one that I felt 'safe' in using and apply using a 'smiley' around my belly button so I don't overdo it.

For some reason, my skin turns all other flavors into powder or something else. :(

I was hesitant to try the UnLAM. It's easy for me to OD on Anol. BUT ... once again, the LP magic was there. It's a wonderful phero blend. I felt upbeat without any od at all. Really well balanced for my chemistry!

Also, I'm not sure what it is, but something in the UnLAM smells slightly sweet to me in a good way. I can smell the cops when I focus on smelling them, but they aren't the first thing I smell. (Kind of reminds me of jelly and brie - though without the pepper that's usually in the jelly - ;-).

If you like the effects of LAM, I highly recommend the UnLAM.

• 4 weeks later...

I've just got my hands on some Sandalwood & Resins LAM (and BAM too). Wow! I cannot recommend this scent highly enough. I only regret not trying it sooner, because the sandalwood/resin combo is so light and subtle that it can easily be worn with other scents, but it completely covers the cops smell for me, even when first applied! I'm stunned by this, as I have the pink amber version, and even when well and truly dried down I can still smell the cops, which lends the scent a sickly sweetness that I find a little nauseating. I think perhaps the less sweet scents like Sandalwood & Resin will be the best way for me to cover all my heavy cops products from now on.

• 1 month later...

Just got some samples In the post yesterday, wearing LAM brown sugar for the day. I've been feeling kind of bad ass and proud of myself today, working things out in quick fashion. The hubby and I went in search of some costumes for a couple different occasions. I had a great time helping a grown man dress in drag in the fitting room at spirit Halloween this afternoon. So not the normal me but I explained to him how to get a bodice on, picked out a pair of rhumba bottom briefs, attached his fishnet stockings to his garter belt for him and showed him how to put on a wig and pin it up to look better and keep it out of his face. A great time for customers and staff. The stranger, while waiting with me ( & the hubby ) for a fitting room, he got super comfy and had no issue asking for our opinion and assistance with getting some pretty modest sized items on. (His buddy didn't seem to want to get that involved ) I don't normally get on my knees for complete strangers and get all personal with their hosiery, in public.

We left with nothing but fond memories of someone we didn't know landing his costume, and us still on the hunt. The poor kid handling the fitting room was a bit DIHL and having the time of his life. Kept insisting I come out front in the store in each costume I tried.

I found what I needed within 15 min at the goodwill For under $4 after trying on at least 6 $50 cheap commercial costumes.

Looking forward to my future experiments with this.

Edited by Cycle Kitten

• 2 weeks later...

A few months have passed since I've posted here, and I've tried this blend on numerous occasions.
I do feel a bit silly (in a good humurous way) once the pheros kick in, and some people were very very smiley and friendly when I wore this... in situations where I did not expect them to be so outgoing.
So far I find this relatively mild but it does have an effect, and It's a nice one to have in my arsenal.

I've just armed myself to the teeth with phero blends in the order I posted last night, and let's see how this works.
Is LAM considered a layerable blend? I understood that LAM is relatively simple.
I know the general recommendation is not to mix between two blends, but I wonder whether anyone has experience layering this with another phero?

Is LAM considered a layerable blend? I understood that LAM is relatively simple.

I know the general recommendation is not to mix between two blends, but I wonder whether anyone has experience layering this with another phero?

I find LAM to be easily layerable. I usually pair it with Stone Cougar, sometimes La Femme Mystere or maybe Bang. For me it works best either on its own or together with Stone Cougar, at least that's my favorite combo.

A few months have passed since I've posted here, and I've tried this blend on numerous occasions.

I do feel a bit silly (in a good humurous way) once the pheros kick in, and some people were very very smiley and friendly when I wore this... in situations where I did not expect them to be so outgoing.

So far I find this relatively mild but it does have an effect, and It's a nice one to have in my arsenal.

I've just armed myself to the teeth with phero blends in the order I posted last night, and let's see how this works.

LAM is A'Nol & a whole lotta' cops. Remember that it's a "full strength" phero blend too. Hence your uplift and/or giddiness.

LAM can be workable with some other blends. Just think about what your adding it to. If your one blend has a lot of A'Nol and you add LAM, that's A LOT of A'Nol.

But, I like to add it to SS4W myself. LAM + SS4W have a review thread here.

I generally find most of the complex blends more than fine on their own. But, I have added LAM, CB, EST or Lace to a blend at times.

I'd say start out light to avoid any overdose or ghosting.

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

Finally tested out my LAM sample a few nights ago at one of my regular hangouts. The Spicy Brown Sugar scent wears so nicely on me; I love it! :purr:

I just smeared two drops in/around my cleavage and it wasn't long before I experienced some nice self-effects. It noticeably lifted my spirits and when I got to the restaurant, I felt happier and chattier than normal. Other patrons sitting at the bar (both male and female) responded well to me and we had some fun conversations. When the restaurant owner came my way to say hello, she was extra chatty and asked me where she could get my "cute" top (which, besides being an unremarkable plain tee, is a top I'm sure I've worn there many times before).

Experienced some nice attention from the cute blond bartender I've been testing out other pheros on, hehe. He poured me two extra glasses of beer (which is atypical) and also told me he had been thinking about me that morning because he had an extra mini-bottle at home of a liquor he thought I'd like, and that he'd bring it in for me sometime. :Emoticons04231:

Edited by Witty Kitty

I bought quite a few samples of other blends awhile back (I think I'm addicted) and I have tried UNLAM with the scented BAMs and I found the mix to be pretty good but generally I go pretty light on the BAM. Haven't quite figured out how well it goes with my chemistry yet, just LAM by itself makes me really bubbly, but sometimes the BAM tones down the bubbly in me but maybe amplifies it in others? Haven't decided haha

Tho, I have tried UNLAM with Gotcha! and that worked pretty well on an ex ;) ... I'm also trying to figure out if I can do any blend combos without being overpowering. Mostly still doing a lot of research in that department. Anyone else find any worthwhile combos? I just followed one of Dolly's threads about layering pheros so I'm sure I'll glean insight there. :)

Anyone else find any worthwhile combos? I just followed one of Dolly's threads about layering pheros so I'm sure I'll glean insight there. :)

I like combining UN Stone Cougar with LAM (either unscented or Pink Amber). I love this combo :)

I bought quite a few samples of other blends awhile back (I think I'm addicted) and I have tried UNLAM with the scented BAMs and I found the mix to be pretty good but generally I go pretty light on the BAM. Haven't quite figured out how well it goes with my chemistry yet, just LAM by itself makes me really bubbly, but sometimes the BAM tones down the bubbly in me but maybe amplifies it in others? Haven't decided haha

Tho, I have tried UNLAM with Gotcha! and that worked pretty well on an ex ;) ... I'm also trying to figure out if I can do any blend combos without being overpowering. Mostly still doing a lot of research in that department. Anyone else find any worthwhile combos? I just followed one of Dolly's threads about layering pheros so I'm sure I'll glean insight there. :)

There is a LAM BAM combo review thread. You should check that out.

I'm personally not a fan of the combo. But, there are many here who like it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Been wearing the Buttercream Peach the last couple of days. Big hit with Mr. New, who apparently loves peach...so I shall have to comb through my collection for others to try out on him...A lot of peach scents can go sharp on me but this one stays sweet but VERY peach forward. I hadn't worn it in quite some time (such a rotation a flavors, they never get enough love, but I guess that's good, as my bottle will last longer this way ^_^ ) when I first applied it I thought it might be too strong, but it was just that initial juicy blast of creamy sweet peach goodness and quickly settled down to a sugary delight. Mr. New noticed it immediately and was glued like Velcro for a bit, exploring the fragrance, eh, hem, and me. Nice little pick-me-up...or pick-him-up...or something like that... :D

• 2 months later...

Just got a sample of LAM Sandalwood. This was the only one of the LAMs/BAMs I've tried (the others being Pink Amber, Original, and Spicy Brown Sugar) where I've been able to smell the cops upon application, and it took about 15-20 minutes for it to disappear. I did like the scent that was left, and am probably going to invest in a bottle of NOCO Sandalwood as a result.

All the LAM/BAM scents are listed as "Lightly Scented" and I get more "coverage" with some than others. IMO, Brown Sugar and BCP are probably the scents with the most coverage. I love the S & R, But, yea it's definitely a lighter scent. Great for layering too.

Edited by StacyK

• 9 months later...

The other night I put two drops of LAM Sandalwood onto my chest, let dry, and covered with NOCO Sandalwood and a bit of Sugared Leather. It had been a long time since I'd worn LAM, but I put it on because I needed the lift it would gave me. I was in a good mood by the time I got to one of my usual watering holes. People were super chatty and smiley with me--yes, particularly men, although everything remained social as opposed to flirtatious (they were all taken, so that was just as well). The term "happy sauce" is perfect--I was reminded that LAM is a reliable pick-me-up that I'm so glad to have.

The other night I put two drops of LAM Sandalwood onto my chest, let dry, and covered with NOCO Sandalwood and a bit of Sugared Leather. It had been a long time since I'd worn LAM, but I put it on because I needed the lift it would gave me. I was in a good mood by the time I got to one of my usual watering holes. People were super chatty and smiley with me--yes, particularly men, although everything remained social as opposed to flirtatious (they were all taken, so that was just as well). The term "happy sauce" is perfect--I was reminded that LAM is a reliable pick-me-up that I'm so glad to have.

LAM Sandalwood & Resins with a bit of Sugared Leather. That sounds like a great scent combo.