UN Audacious

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do get a bit of the "in charge" vibe from this. Not just " I'm sexy and I know it" but more of an "I'm sexy and I know you know it too" Got to get me more of this...great one to have.

All the reviews plus this one are pushing me over the edge to order, trying to have restraint.

I love Leather so but haven't worn for social or sexy - more for workouts or getting things done. Def confidence booster fo sho. But this sounds sooo good. Of course based on reviews, I would really want to test at home first (like I do anyway) - sounds like the name - Audacious! :)

ETA: Halo and/or Luna - which has more EST, Leather or Audacious? I think EST is supposed to make you a bit more glowy too (as one of it's properties). (?)

Edited by Beach Goddess

I get almost no hits with Audacious. But I love it for selfies. It's like coffee on steroids for me. It makes me giddy and optimistic- it also puts me in the kind of mood where I'm like "wow, look at my hair, it's so pretty. And my outfit today... I'm so cute" lol.

It's the BEST for self effects for me. Extremely girly and sassy.

If this was reddit I would upvote this.

HAHA, I love Reddit...

I also love Audacious... I get great selfies (one of the few pheros that I get them with) and my b/f is seriously all over me with this. He really responds to pheros with a more alpha vibe, and this makes me feel sexy too, so it's definitely a winner!

• 2 months later...

I had my hubby overnight UN AUD to me for a video shoot I was super nervous about. The morning of the shoot I started to panick when I realized I was the first performer to go. As I was getting ready I applied a strip between cleavage, side of neck and inner elbows.

The camera crew started early with me and I found myself a bit hyper but not overly stressed. I wish I had a little more time to settle in because after I was finished I felt more in control of myself and like I could have done so much better. I normally get butterflies to the max before performing so I'm not sure if audacious helped with that or if being thrown into the fire early and before I could even get a sip of coffee just didn't give me time to freak out. I did notice that I was a lot more at ease chatting with the other performers and crew after my bit was done. I normally have a hard time being social with strangers. During the remainder of the day I was a little euphoric, pleasantly spacey, as I watched the rest of the filming.

Hoping there is another opportunity soon to test this one.

2nd time wearing UN audacious, layered with sarasvati today.

I unconsciously channeled Stevie Nicks getting dressed and went about my day. While running mundane errands I came up with an idea for a series of tasteful nude self portraits, hoping I follow through with that since I've been on a bit of a photographic drought. Returned home and had a nasty pluming issue ( garbage disposal explosion ) that I somehow managed to handle with a sense of dignity and grace rather than sobbing profanities.

Nothing to comment on as far as reactions from other people but I'm definitly all good with me today, looking forward to further exploration with this one.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to leave 3 in a row here,doesn't anyone else play with this?

Last Thursday the hubby and I went to the Rocky Horror Picture show, we live in small town America so this isn't a normal event. It had been 25 years since I had last been in a theater for this. Decided to give audacious another go for the occasion. I dressed as Magenta, frizzed out hair, exposed thigh highs, the works. When I entered the theater a group of people did a double take and let us walk by saying " OMG you look just like her".

For someone who was a cast member in her youth ( I'm not so adventurous these days )the evening wasn't too impressive, but still fun for a night out.

Fast forward to the bar down the st, there were a few other people from the show there, some in lingerie, and the locals were a little surprised but said nothing. At no other time of the year can you get away with being in a public bar in your underwear, at least not here.

A few beers later the hubby and I hit the dance floor in a sea of college students, then the DJ played 1985, hubby and I were the only people in the bar who had even been conceived by 85 so we decided to leave. Laughing about the content of that song I decided I needed to get up on the hood of his car, dressed as an overly pale and slutty maid, and go all Tawny Kitaen on a public st outside the bar, no music. "In the still of the night" playing loudly ,in my own head. I only had 3 beers and let's just say I can drink.

The next morning I woke up with thigh highs still on, make up, and a fro, clothes were scattered from the front door and seeing the hubby's belt in the entryway made me recall some things. What a night...

I hate to leave 3 in a row here,doesn't anyone else play with this?

Last Thursday the hubby and I went to the Rocky Horror Picture show, we live in small town America so this isn't a normal event. It had been 25 years since I had last been in a theater for this. Decided to give audacious another go for the occasion. I dressed as Magenta, frizzed out hair, exposed thigh highs, the works. When I entered the theater a group of people did a double take and let us walk by saying " OMG you look just like her".

For someone who was a cast member in her youth ( I'm not so adventurous these days )the evening wasn't too impressive, but still fun for a night out.

Fast forward to the bar down the st, there were a few other people from the show there, some in lingerie, and the locals were a little surprised but said nothing. At no other time of the year can you get away with being in a public bar in your underwear, at least not here.

A few beers later the hubby and I hit the dance floor in a sea of college students, then the DJ played 1985, hubby and I were the only people in the bar who had even been conceived by 85 so we decided to leave. Laughing about the content of that song I decided I needed to get up on the hood of his car, dressed as an overly pale and slutty maid, and go all Tawny Kitaen on a public st outside the bar, no music. "In the still of the night" playing loudly ,in my own head. I only had 3 beers and let's just say I can drink.

The next morning I woke up with thigh highs still on, make up, and a fro, clothes were scattered from the front door and seeing the hubby's belt in the entryway made me recall some things. What a night...

Lol! Sounds like a good night.

Aud is one I like just for having fun. It's also been noted, more than once, that it is one of the blends that ups the effects of alcohol.

It was a great night, and piecing together what transpired the next morning was fun too. Cheers to finally being a cheap date! Here's the only evidence I can share, or willing to..

image.jpg2_zpsnfiwghax.jpg

Somehow I managed not to dent the hood, hubby was happy about that, though he did help me get on the hood to begin with.

Edited by Cycle Kitten

• 2 weeks later...

I just re-purchased this recently. I think it could be ordered special, via mad scientist or some such, but I don't know when it came back "on the market". It was a favorite. Before I had explored with BANG!, Audacious was a staple. Weeeell. This STILL gives me that confident, head extra high, eyes extra flashing, runway walking stomp, boys need not apply, feel. :D So glad to have her back in my line up! This needs to be permanent :hearts0425:

• 4 weeks later...

Okay so I am not wearing the UN, I am wearing Aliya w/Audacious after a few test runs ... tonight is the big night to test this blend (I already ordered a FB for around DH as he responded well to it ... I think ... it could've just been his mood and the scent LOL)

Just reapplied a bit for dinner w/friends and fam after wearing it all day at work so I am hoping to do a separate review on Audacious later tonight with a bigger crowd.

I am usually already treated like a rock-star/princess where I am going by the staff but if they go above and beyond the norm ... I will probably never do a social without it. A few people at our table tend to ignore me ... so this will be interesting.

Could be me, could be them ... tonight it will be Audacious! Hopefully I will have FAB review in the morning!

Okay so I am not wearing the UN, I am wearing Aliya w/Audacious after a few test runs ... tonight is the big night to test this blend (I already ordered a FB for around DH as he responded well to it ... I think ... it could've just been his mood and the scent LOL)

Just reapplied a bit for dinner w/friends and fam after wearing it all day at work so I am hoping to do a separate review on Audacious later tonight with a bigger crowd.

I am usually already treated like a rock-star/princess where I am going by the staff but if they go above and beyond the norm ... I will probably never do a social without it. A few people at our table tend to ignore me ... so this will be interesting.

Could be me, could be them ... tonight it will be Audacious! Hopefully I will have FAB review in the morning!

Can't wait to hear about it!

The wait staff, management, owners ... it they had a name tag were more than happy to help hold a tissue for me if I needed to blow my nose (I did not but that's how awesome they were), amazing selfies to the point I started greeting people coming in haha including the owners for a grand opening. Oh it was such good fun. Husband was a little more effecttionate in front of his parents but they were very unimpressed with me which carried over until the next day. Their son is supposed to be the superstar not me.

I am super happy I got this blended in FB coming but won't wear it around parental units again. side note I loved me so much during the. I got I didn't care at the time.

Earlier in the day I ran into an aquaintance that begged me to please come hang out with her soon which is a little weird. Lady at the. bank usually doesn't smile at me was super happy to see me. Gushed over how stunning a looked etc. I don't go clubbing but if I did, I can only imagine how perfect this would be for going out.

I have some events coming up in February so I think I will be wearing this instead of toying with PP. I have a half a bottle from my sample bottle left so I will test it in a few more situations and continue to report back.

• 1 year later...

I was upset last night, but also feeling unconfident about voicing to the people to whom it would matter why and what we could do about it. Slathered some LP Carnival enhanced with Audacious, and within 15 minutes I was communicating very successfully! Sure, my emotions were all over the place as I did so, but the important thing is that I didn't suppress any details and I feel so accomplished :darkqueen135:

• 11 months later...

I'm not sure if I like the feeling I'm getting from Audacious, or if I have this feeling from eating candy for both breakfast and dinner. Kinda spacey, kinda unglued, kinda like someone who only eats candy and drinks coffee instead of water. So kind of like me, just not my favorite me.

I did have lunch with my man and his boss. They eat together every Wednesday, I was invited because of the holiday. They sit at the same corner of the bar at this fancy restaurant every week, his boss is a man of comfortable habits. Thing is, today his boss apologized to me because the manager stood in front of us, on and off, for 2/3 of our meal. He says he never does that and he didn't know what had gotten into him. He simply would not go away. Now, my man was wearing Shark Dressed HuMan at my request, so he could've been drawn to the SWS, but I believe i send my man out most Wednesdays in SWS.

I'll try it again on a non-candy binge day. And of course, the night is young-ish.

Edit- (5 hours later, after a large protein shake and some water)

It was absolutely not the phero that had me all messed up! Turns out, I need real food, and caramel pecan turtles for breakfast and a giant box of Good N Plenty for dinner DOES NOT COUNT, even if I ate a salad for lunch. Who knew? Audacious did exactly what it was supposed to do, I was in a good mood, and people treated me a little different tonight.

I'll review Frisky Business tomorrow, I kinda went all in and over-slathered, so I wouldn't have to wonder and be afraid.

Now, I know 2 things:

1) my body requires nourishment and water

2) Audacious is my friend

Edited by Eastwood22

I'm not sure if I like the feeling I'm getting from Audacious, or if I have this feeling from eating candy for both breakfast and dinner. Kinda spacey, kinda unglued, kinda like someone who only eats candy.

Yes. I have had that. You may be nearing OD territory. Change your dosage. Wear less. Be careful if you have a drink or two when wearing this one also.

Yes. I have had that. You may be nearing OD territory. Change your dosage. Wear less. Be careful if you have a drink or two when wearing this one also.

Hi Stacy!

I think it was just the lack of protein, but I will "layer" it more gently to start next time for sure.

Hi Stacy!

I think it was just the lack of protein, but I will "layer" it more gently to start next time for sure.

I'm sorry but I want to chime in and side with StacyK on this one. What you described seems very similar to ODing on me. Go with your gut. It's not a regular feeling you get, and I've plenty of times doubted something was due to pheros until a repeat episode would happen (usually for me repeat episodes are even worse, something like accelerated immune response).

Sometimes we want to like a phero or wish we could handle a certain dosage, so we rationalize.

Edited by Ivysaur

That sounds like an experience I had with AUD as well, I had a few fun experiences with it. But the last time I wore it was close to a year or more ago. I felt very out of sorts, nervous, uncertain what to do with myself. Even more introverted than normal, like I really wanted to get up and do something bad ass but just couldn't bring myself to do it. I haven't really touched it since and I truly wanted to be friends with this blend. Perhaps I should give it another go since I still have quite a bit of the UN. I will absolutely agree with the cheep date effect, I have certainly gotten way more Intoxicated than would be normal when wearing this.

• 10 months later...

From my first and only Audacious experience today- What Dolly said  “Firm yet flexible....keeps it all together....but still fun?” Completely sums up how I felt today! Nailed it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Trying out the UN Audacious I am noticing how before when I would have maybe just let the call go to voicemail, or put something off, that I just do it. 

I really enjoy joy this because it helps me to be more in the moment; a goal of mine everyday. 

• 3 months later...

Out of the different pheros I have tried with my new guy- for in the bedroom 😉 I enjoy this one with some sort of OCCO or tsunonme, similar added the most. There’s SO many to try though!

Blud or maybe BI next eep! 😁

• 5 months later...

I'm still learning to navigate Audacious. I wore it with Prisma today with good results, I do feel like it's an "in charge" phero when applied in the right quantity. I cannot do it on it's on, it has to be in a scent. I think I go overboard too quickly. But, in Prisma, it was perfect. I taught a smooth and challenging class, then went to the gym with my man. A double win. 

21 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I'm still learning to navigate Audacious. I wore it with Prisma today with good results, I do feel like it's an "in charge" phero when applied in the right quantity. I cannot do it on it's on, it has to be in a scent. I think I go overboard too quickly. But, in Prisma, it was perfect. I taught a smooth and challenging class, then went to the gym with my man. A double win. 

I've been working on figuring out Audacious too. I wore some in my hair today from a shoddily proportioned DIY Frisky Business spray and totally ghosted. Serves me right being so cavalier! How much Prisma do you wear? 

Edited by anchoredinopulence

3 hours ago, anchoredinopulence said:

How much Prisma do you wear? 

I'm pretty sure I always wear too much of everything. I learned, from the pherotines, how it can go from perfect to perfectly awful real quick. DHEAS was the most obvious, 3 drops on my wrists was amazing and 5 drops, not so much. 5 drops can make me sick.

Regarding the actual question, my Prisma is in a spray. So it's not like full sprays, those little half spritzes, but two on each wrist and one to the chest. I'm not sure what that would be in inches in oil. Maybe it was @tyvey who figured out the pheros per inch/roll or something like that? I think I read about the breakdown in someone's journal a long time ago. 

Definitely not me ... way too impatient to ever do any math ... trial and error. I will say that with audacious I have to use micro micro microscopic amounts, which gives me serene haughty confidence - or else it is not good 

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

It was NuTrix I believe who did the conversion.

Thanks @halo0073. And sorry @tyvey

I found the thread, and won't quote any of it, but the main take away for me is that it might be harder with oil, rather than spray, to go overboard, phero-wise.

This is the thread I'm referencing Mad Mixes & Combos Results

Wearing Audacious in Prisma again today. I'm still not sure exactly what it's doing, but there are selfies for sure and seems to be working for making me both commanding and entertaining.

• 1 year later...