MissHazel! WOW GURL! You DO do your research! What an amazing post...too bad we ate up all our Easter chocolate...I could go for some after reading that :lol: I may have to wear this toady now that you've put me in the mood. I would TOTALLY jump on board with you if you created a PE like Angelique OR Odalisque - pitch in da cash even too - - - and you CAN quote me on this :) I've not had the good fortune to whiff Angelique but I DO positively MELT over Odalisque and I adore the staying power in has...wafting up to me ALL DAY LONG. Absolutely delicious! Thank you for that GREAT post :D:toast::jumpforjoy:

Edited by NuTrix

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Nutrix. Yeah, I felt like Chocolate too after that, but all I had was some sambuca chocolates in the freezer (which I hate and only keep around for my boyfriend.)

No PEs for me for awhile (I'm not sure if Mara's back to doing them. I'm sure there's a waiting list in any event.) But I've started percolating a plan of attack in terms of what I want done, perhaps as a self-reward once I achieve some goals in the next couple of months.

I'm not into chocolate and oranges but as a side note to this thread, if someone ends up doing one, please let me know because I have a bestie who freaking LOVES eating those types of desserts.

Have you had your friend smell Dream Lover?

Right, but you know I really don't get the orange as much in that one. I was thinking of the other because it has that "Terry's Chocolate Orange" evocation to it.

Huh-- I've smelled both and slathered both and didn't get the orange.

Alas, all out of dream lover but I'll pay attention next time I put on VK.

Nope, bestie lives in a different city so it's rare she gets to play with the potions.

• 4 weeks later...

Odalisque, Titillating Temptress and a touch of Un Lace (to buffer all that sex in a bottle!) What a divine smelling combo (thanks Dol!) I wore this cop bomb to work...hence the Lace to tone it down...a little LOL. Aside from HUFFING myself all day, I got great attention. Nothing ridiculously over the top but lots of fun comradery, everything I said was witty and fun (and I only used a smidge of Lace - really!) It was a light fun day considering the cop bomb cloud I was walking around in :lol: Even from other women, just plain awesome!

• 2 months later...

So I got a sample of this in a blind testing between Nutrix and myselt. I would wear this haha, maybe I'm not that great at describing what it smells like but it starts off Coffee like but it never turns too sweet on my skin. I'm not the greatest fan of foodie scents but maybe they're more bearable now since I've been introduced.

I think the vanilla reminds me of a Coffee shop.

I assume you're kidding? I can understand cops on a guy but not BI.

:D I think he means the fragrance in general was an enjoyable surprise that works with his chemistry, not so much that he'd go traipsing about in BI, lol! ^_^

Edited by NuTrix

Ah okay. Quince loves foodies on me, but I have a hard time getting him to actually wear anything even slightly gourmand (it takes much groveling and negotiating).

(it takes much groveling and negotiating).

:D:rofl222:

Mine likes the foodies on me and doesn't mind them for himself either...or at least to wear around/for me. His sweet tooth is FINALLY beneficial for me in that respect ^_^

• 7 months later...

I paired this with Lace (disguised in Tease) and what a tasty (scent-wise) combination! My hubby likes the smell of Odalisque, he reads it as something with vanilla and that's it - but hey - he likes it, so it's all good! Throw in the light hearted marshmallow smokiness of Tease and KA-POW! Great time out and about with hubby before work yesterday :)

I HAD to work with BI to find a suitable way to wear this outside of the house and combining with Lace is one of my go-tos. I LOVE the scent of Odalisque SO much that I couldn't imagine only wearing it in a limited manner - lol - especially with the number of bottles I've totally hoarded!

I'm saving my treasured bottle (Thanks Mz Ducky!)

for the warm weather. I love this scent and now that I have a clue about BI I'm really rare'in to go.

Here's to the promise of sexy warm days or nights to come. ;)

Edited by StacyK

• 2 months later...

So I haven't had consistent results with BI, but I wore this tonight, and wow. The self effects were off the chart! I was at Mr Perfect's house, watching a movie with him and his kids, and I couldn't think about anything but dragging him off to the bedroom! (Which I did, as soon as the kids went to bed, lol)

No comment from him on the scent though. I love it, the richness of it is just fabulous.

So I haven't had consistent results with BI, but I wore this tonight, and wow. The self effects were off the chart! I was at Mr Perfect's house, watching a movie with him and his kids, and I couldn't think about anything but dragging him off to the bedroom! (Which I did, as soon as the kids went to bed, lol)

No comment from him on the scent though. I love it, the richness of it is just fabulous.

This blend is truly amazing….

Yes! The self effects off of this are awesomeness! I have hoarded this little beauty. The scent drove me wild the first time I smelled it - eyes to the back of my head kind of thing. I don't know, it must be the nommable scent AND the BI working together to make me feel slinky and seductive...like I know I have the power to take you even if you tried to say no...but I KNOW you would never say no...Muhahaaaaa...:666:

• 3 months later...

Amalthea's Alphabet got me to try this one again last night.. Wow!! We went mini golfing, which was fun. Came back to his house and he poured us some wine, and we were going to watch a movie. Before we even had a sip, he had me up against the wall in the kitchen!! Let's just say I didn't get a lot of sleep last night... ;)

Amalthea's Alphabet got me to try this one again last night.. Wow!! We went mini golfing, which was fun. Came back to his house and he poured us some wine, and we were going to watch a movie. Before we even had a sip, he had me up against the wall in the kitchen!! Let's just say I didn't get a lot of sleep last night... ;)

:D :D Woo Hoo!

Yes I love Odalisque ... Glad he's O worthy! :)

This blend was so far out of my comfort zone but once I got my bottle I went into ga-ga land. This scent lasted forever on me and I truly wish I still had some of this left

• 1 year later...

I have finally put a bottle of this to rest - so much so have I loved it that I used it sparingly but one bottle is no more. It is still a favorite - but I have vowed to love and slather more of others...no more of this hoarding.

HAHAHA! Yeah, well, it SOUNDS good, but that is the idea - to love these limited additions and eventually have to leave them. But it is SO very hard :lol:

• 9 months later...

This is the perfect warm skin smell. The cocoa butter is not the roasty one (on me) as I found in dance with Desire nor the suntan cocoa butter in Seaside Sizzle. This is like natural cocoa butter I buy for soaping. The honey is the perfect counterpart and I get a deep base. I didn't read the notes but it feels like musk and Amber.

I had never tried BI and haven't really tracked hits but I got a reaction from this. Co-worker males were nicer and more courteous. People were more attentive.

This is such a perfect warm skin smell.

• 6 months later...

I tested Blatant Invitation in Odalisque from Aug 2013 to JUN 2014. The average temperature was in the 90s. Blatant Invitation smelled awesome really wet, but when it dried the cocoa butter made me a bit nauseous. The scent had staying power and lasted for six hours and them some. Its throw was 20 feet. I did not have an initial self effects, but I did develop some low level arousal after wearing this for 12 hours or more.

When I wore Blatant Invitation I applied several dots to my cleavage, wrists, sides of my neck. On other occasions I also added the phero to my abdomen in addition to my other application points.

It took a while for me to get this phero to work. The first two times I wore this I got no hits. On the third time I wore this I received free steak and got a lot of dihls from men. Overall women were neutral and men (aged 20-60) were deferential and gave me lots of dihls or lowered eyes whenever I was near.

As I continued to play with this mone the hits were larger and more impressive. Men would stop what they were doing to look at me even when they were with other women, which made me feel guilty. They would give me dihls with puzzled looks on their faces.

This is a really powerful phero that I will purchase and add to my arsenal, but I don’t think I will wear this out in public they way that I did when I was testing it.