Sparkle Fuchsia

PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.

ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, properity, money.

LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.

STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.

Yummy!!! The first thing I smelled was strawberry & then it finished off to a nice pumpkin-berry combo. IDK this is one of my 3 favorites of this month's releases..

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yummy!!! The first thing I smelled was strawberry & then it finished off to a nice pumpkin-berry combo. IDK this is one of my 3 favorites of this month's releases..

Pumpkin & strawberry ?... gosh I cannot wrap my brain around what this would smell like...is there another LP that is kinda sorta maybe close-ish :)

Pumpkin & strawberry ?... gosh I cannot wrap my brain around what this would smell like...is there another LP that is kinda sorta maybe close-ish :)

Do you like Carylon's Man Nip? I know lavender is in that one though...or maybe 'Plenty'? It doesn't smell like those..but they're like fruity pumpkin scents :)

OMG, I love it! It's sparkly and fresh and sweet with enough pumpkin to ground it. The bottle sprayed out..a lot a lot so I am getting self effects from cougar fpr the first time. I get the fuss finally. This is a full bottle need for sure!

so I am getting self effects from cougar fpr the first time. I get the fuss finally. This is a full bottle need for sure!

;) ...and welcome to the Cougar party,a fun place to be :)

Ohhh, I cannot wait to get mine,thanks for the input,all...so glad I made the choice to get a bottle!

JUST got package! Yay! On me, YMMV, I do get some strawberry at first and as it is warming up the amber is really coming out and not powdery at all. It's kind of a 'hot' pink. (Fuchsia? Really?) I would describe this as a relative of LP Pink only deeper and more 'Umph'. ;)

...but is it what you wanted for a Cougar carrier? :)

*edit*

This definitely has that Whee! kind of aura of LP Pink, but with a spicy undertone. I think it fits Cougar very well in that the fuschia aspect is very sparkly, It seems it would leave a nice sillage to where people would be looking in your direction and thinking. "Wow, who's that?!" In a good way, that is. ;)

Edited by luna65

Somebody I know just ordered this :o and I can't wait to sneak some. I'm curious about something..... Mara said she saved a few oil based roll on bottles of this, so is it the same as the Cougar perfume with cougar potion in it? Just a different scent I'm guessing?

Well, I've got a bottle on order, and I was feeling generous yesterday, so I passed my sample on to a client! I had spritzed her in the room after a long conversation about LP, and she was so over-the-moon with the scent and the possibility of the effects that I decided that she needed my sample! I hope she had a wonderful night last night...and maybe we'll see her around here one of these days!

Well, I've got a bottle on order, and I was feeling generous yesterday, so I passed my sample on to a client! I had spritzed her in the room after a long conversation about LP, and she was so over-the-moon with the scent and the possibility of the effects that I decided that she needed my sample! I hope she had a wonderful night last night...and maybe we'll see her around here one of these days!

Awwwww,now that was a Beautiful thing for you to do :001_302:

Hope she becomes one of us soon!

I love this and have ordered another trial and full bottle. On drydown on me it's all spicy pumpkin and nutmeg. It has a haunting aura to it. I get whiffs of it through the air as if it's reminding me that it's there. Simply marvelous.

This is absolutely wonderful!

Pink, pink, pink! I got some citrus in the background, but it's just a happy, fruity, delicious, sweet smell.

And I did notice that I felt bubbly all day, too. Pheros, maybe? :)

Hrm, well my skin amps the fruit notes, but I still found I could smell spices too. It is STILL going at 9:30pm when I sprayed it on around 7am this morning! Right now it's down to a smooth berry-vanilla, but *dang* this is some good stuff! I managed to *mostly* stay cheerful today as well - you've no idea what a feat that is these days. Good stuff, I say!

xev, I tend to amp some spices, and I didn't get spice from this one...except maybe a leeeeetle tiiiiiiny sharp hit that might be spice. But I FINALLY GET THE PINK THING. This really does smell pink! It's sweet and sparkly and very, very pretty. I LOVE its pink arse. And I already love Cougar, so this is win/win!!! I need a full bottle. :001_302:

ETA: On extreme drydown, I get a creamy feel to the pink. Is this the pumpkin? Yummy!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Just got my package and this is the first thing I had to try! Right out of the sprayer it was very very pink. On my skin, it changed though, almost immediately the spice notes started amping up (as I feared). It has dried down about 10 mins and to my nose it smells just like LP Pink, which I have an ongoing love/hate relationship with. In any case, this is really nice but I'm undecided as to whether it will work for me. I anticipate the husband telling me it's "hippie" (what he calls anything with an incensey kind of note to it)

This is everything I like about all the Pink scents I have ever tried,and more, all blended perfectly into one scent :) ...Zircons,no way...Diamonds!

...and to be worn with Occo Pink :)

How could a pumpkinphile like me not be fatally attracted to this one? It's delicious, sexy, has a certain "sparkly" quality--la package totale. The pumpkin and berries just blend so well, just the right balance of sweet and tart with a tiny bit of spice (for the pumpkin of course) and the vanilla and amber ground it and give it a sexy drydown. This is LOVE. :lol:

OK ladies my party chick friend is hosting an 'ugly sweater party' & I'm so torn between this one & Who's That Lady?. Which one has more of a 'party kid' vibe?

ETA: I'm wearing my cotton candy pink emo wig, maybe Sparkle Fuschia is the one?

Edited by Beccah1

OK ladies my party chick friend is hosting an 'ugly sweater party' & I'm so torn between this one & Who's That Lady?. Which one has more of a 'party kid' vibe?

ETA: I'm wearing my cotton candy pink emo wig, maybe Sparkle Fuchsia is the one?

Hands down,goes with the Sparklies :lol: ...this is better and better on me,it is so more than Pink,I am getting the lite spices now and it is just YUM...WTL,is too sophisticated for my tastes.altho I imagine the PP in it would give a great vibe...With the pink wig You will ROCK the Fuchsia congruence !!!

Hands down,goes with the Sparklies :lol: ...this is better and better on me,it is so more than Pink,I am getting the lite spices now and it is just YUM...WTL,is too sophisticated for my tastes.altho I imagine the PP in it would give a great vibe...With the pink wig You will ROCK the Fuchsia congruence !!!

Well I haven't had the chance to properly test either yet. Although I will say a guy that I had found very attractive for like 4 yrs. actually stopped, grabbed my face kissed me on the cheek & said something along the lines of 'what scent is that pretty girl?', when wearing WildFlower(PP enhanced)....Although I doubt ANY LP or pheromone will net reactions like that around my 6'5" 300 lb weightlifter husband, unless the man is suicidal.....

Although I doubt ANY LP or pheromone will net reactions like that around my 6'5" 300 lb weightlifter husband, unless the man is suicidal.....

No...but they will be Thinking it...and you will know,you will know :lol:

I have not given WTL a fair try as to pheros yet,but the new PP unscented spray is flying potion,happy sauce on me :)

ETA: I'm wearing my cotton candy pink emo wig, maybe Sparkle Fuschia is the one?

Sparkle Fuschia for sure!!!

That makes us sound somewhat sect-like. *imagines chanting* "one of us, one of us, one of us"

i know. i am getting so many ppl to try LP that my girlfriends say we are converting them. Once i get someone hooked, we just kinda laugh and say "we got another convert today" :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, wore this to a Christmas party last weekend and this is MAN NIP..!

Maybe the effect has something to do with the scrumptious scent because I have worn cougar before in spray and original cougar perfume oil with same effects, only to a lesser degree. Bought a bottle - I now officially own the hearts and minds of men around me. Not a bad place to be :lol:

I don't really do fruity, I just do care much for overly fruity scents but I like this one. It's one of the few fruity scents I can wear without feeling like the bloody Chiquita lady...along with Eternal Chain, LP Winter Solstice 2008 & The Good Witch :)

• 4 weeks later...

Want a little extra Sparkle with your Sparkle :) ...on me this goes really well with Occo Pink,I had a fun day,lots of big smiles,some over the top flirting and I felt wonderful !

These days, whenever I wear Sparkle Fuchsia, I get warmth from the scent. I don't know how else to describe it. I'm getting the rich buttery, vanilla-y, ambery, pumpkiny kind of warmth, and some sweetness; and like Mara mentioned above--the strawberry adds "pink" to it. It's a really delightful and mixable scent for me. YUMMY!!!