Caressful Breeze w/Blatant Invitation

Do you remember how much you applied?

I have BI problems but would love to make this work.

Hi StacyK, I appy 3-4 sprays of the 100% alcohol formulation. I also had a terrible time with BI before. I don't know why this particular formulation really cuts out the crazy self reactions to none I was having before with BI, and it hits well! I also wear LFN in spray quite a bit, perhaps my tolerance to none has increased.

Edited by KrazyKat

• 1 month later...

I mostly got the currant from this before the vanilla took over and turned plastic :( I was hoping the berries would be able to keep it at bay. Will layer this with a bit of some other fruity scent when I take this for a test drive.

Edited by Witty Kitty

Wore it today just because I felt like wearing it as a scent.

Ha!
I had the most weird hit from a customer.
He made a pretty shameless pass at me, out of the blue: "You're very pretty, you know?"
So he introduces himself as a blues guitarist, connected to some prominent local rock musicians...
"remember that song where they said: 'Mo has a white guitar'? Well, I'm Mo from that song".
"If you ever change your mind, come by to one of my shows, let's have a beer."

He was enthralled, like it didn't matter that I said I'm married, he didn't even notice the ring on my finger...
I was in my work clothes, zero makeup... Nothing to suggest any availability.
"Oh, bring your husband, let's have a beer".

Like... What? :Emoticons04280:
LOL....

• 4 months later...

Wearing this one today, as it is a contender for going in my beach vacation bag, and I must say, it has gotten better. I haven't worn it for awhile, but I like it even more than I did at first. It is going to the beach!!

• 10 months later...

Wearing this one today, just for funzies.....still love it! Almost not there, not overpowering.....think it would be great layered with Aphrodisia.....

• 2 years later...

My first order (years ago...) contained a sample of this.

But I missed something because I fell in love with this scent when it was already sold out.

So now my question to the experienced noses: is there something like a dupe for Caressful Breeze?

(Just scent-wise)

I read about the resemblance to NOX above and I had a sample of this come to my house with my last order. Comparisons will happen.

But a lot of new things appeard in the meantime. Maybe there is something else that is similar what I could try?

Decided to pull this one out of the box just for fun.  Think I will be wearing this one on my next "date night" with the man.  It fades pretty quick on me, so I will probably wear it with my cops-amped sugared cherries or some aphrodisia solid......it is yummy with either!

6 hours ago, Lochkopp said:

So now my question to the experienced noses: is there something like a dupe for Caressful Breeze?

(Just scent-wise)

I read about the resemblance to NOX above and I had a sample of this come to my house with my last order. Comparisons will happen.

But a lot of new things appeard in the meantime. Maybe there is something else that is similar what I could try?

A dupe?  No, nothing which is exact.  I think NOX might be the closest thing.