Beta Androstenol review anyone?

*edit*

Whoops, I was confused, sorry. I was thinking of Alpha-nol.

I would say it's probably more like True Confessions than Drop Your Guard.

Edited by luna65

Alpha-nol makes some people chatty, loosens people up, and relaxes them.......beta-nol, on the other hand, not only loosens people up, but promotes more of a bonding vibe and enhances communication, turning it "deeper" and sometimes more significant......the only problem is, if you tend to be a blabbermouth and respond strongly to pheros, watch where you apply it! You may tell things that you don't really want to.....

Haha! Thanks Dolly! I think I'll let this one slide for now and just get a few extra potions I have my eye on. I have a little candy store of pheros to start with, and in a beauty school, a 'blabber mouth' phero may back fire. I AM pretty brutally honest as it is!

Alpha-nol makes some people chatty, loosens people up, and relaxes them.......beta-nol, on the other hand, not only loosens people up, but promotes more of a bonding vibe and enhances communication, turning it "deeper" and sometimes more significant......the only problem is, if you tend to be a blabbermouth and respond strongly to pheros, watch where you apply it! You may tell things that you don't really want to.....

Ooh yes I have to stay away from these ones...I BLAB and cant stop lol ;)

• 5 months later...
Guest kawaiikitsune

Not sure if you care now, but I've used B-nol a few times and by itself it seems to bring out an inner person in not just me, but other people who have used it. I'm usually more of an alpha female who doesn't like to be nice. I'd rather be naughty, even in the bad way. But with B-nol I was really nice to people and actually cared about people.

I also like this stuff because it promotes cuddling with a loved one :arf:

• 1 year later...

Yes I want to know this too!

can anyone compare pure beta-nol with true confessions? Thank you! :sun_flower:

• 2 years later...

Anyone have any other reviews on straight b-nol? Just curious.

I was so afraid of blends that were high in b-nol, but it turns out most of them work great for me. Now I'm curious about the effects of the spray, and how you use it, (if any of you do).

Thank you! :)

I don't care for it straight up.. that's why my bottle is for trade. I do however like B'nol blends. Gotcha is one of my absolute fav phero blends and I have even taken to BAM. I just don't do it well neat. Some of the gals love it, who was it that said it gets her in deep poetry writing mode :)

With me.. I'm more Van Gough going to cut my ear off mood .. lol ;)

Edited by StacyK

Thanks Stacy. I've just recently decided that I really like B-nol blends, so of course I got to wondering if anyone uses this straight up. I suppose that since there aren't many reviews, not many do. Maybe I'll get brave one day and give it a whirl... For now though, I'll probably stick to my blends, since they're working so well for me. :)

^^^ Yes me too on the more recent appreciation.

I ordered Heart & Soul cant wait to give it a try. Ive also discovered I like BAM with 2 sprays of EST.

:)

Edited by StacyK

• 11 months later...

Back when Beta-Nol was available to purchase as a spray, I ordered it along with the Alpha-Nol, and Estratetraenol. I love the reactions I get from others when I wear it, people feel comforted by me, I've always been the kind of person that people feel safe opening up to, but Beta-Nol takes it to a whole other level, and it works far away from me, too, for instance: if I make my way around a store and then need help from a salesperson, that salesperson is really chatty and open and helpful, well, that's not actually the greatest example, but it really does some amazing things, and I love the single molecule sprays because if there is something you want to boost about a Pheromone blend, you can. I've been surprised at the distances I've seen this work. I suppose that goes for all Beta-Nol heavy blends, but I'm just reviewing the single-molecule spray.

I had a horrible accident with my bottle last month though, I was leaving the cap unscrewed because my husband *hates* how Beta-Nol smells when I do a full spritz, so I have to pull the spray mechanism out of the bottle and just dip and apply with the spray wand-thingie, but I forgot and lifted Beta-Nol from its cap and it fell and half of the bottle spilled out everywhere!! I freaked and the only thing I could think of to do to save it was to put it on! Needless to say, I was ordered to a shower from the DH. And I can't even order it again, even if I had the money! How depressing!!

I don't care for it straight up.. that's why my bottle is for trade. I do however like B'nol blends. Gotcha is one of my absolute fav phero blends and I have even taken to BAM. I just don't do it well neat. Some of the gals love it, who was it that said it gets her in deep poetry writing mode :)

With me.. I'm more Van Gough going to cut my ear off mood .. lol ;)

Thanks Stacy. I've just recently decided that I really like B-nol blends, so of course I got to wondering if anyone uses this straight up. I suppose that since there aren't many reviews, not many do. Maybe I'll get brave one day and give it a whirl... For now though, I'll probably stick to my blends, since they're working so well for me. :)

^^^ Yes me too on the more recent appreciation.

I ordered Heart & Soul cant wait to give it a try. Ive also discovered I like BAM with 2 sprays of EST.

:)

Back when Beta-Nol was available to purchase as a spray, I ordered it along with the Alpha-Nol, and Estratetraenol. I love the reactions I get from others when I wear it, people feel comforted by me, I've always been the kind of person that people feel safe opening up to, but Beta-Nol takes it to a whole other level, and it works far away from me, too, for instance: if I make my way around a store and then need help from a salesperson, that salesperson is really chatty and open and helpful, well, that's not actually the greatest example, but it really does some amazing things, and I love the single molecule sprays because if there is something you want to boost about a Pheromone blend, you can. I've been surprised at the distances I've seen this work. I suppose that goes for all Beta-Nol heavy blends, but I'm just reviewing the single-molecule spray.

I had a horrible accident with my bottle last month though, I was leaving the cap unscrewed because my husband *hates* how Beta-Nol smells when I do a full spritz, so I have to pull the spray mechanism out of the bottle and just dip and apply with the spray wand-thingie, but I forgot and lifted Beta-Nol from its cap and it fell and half of the bottle spilled out everywhere!! I freaked and the only thing I could think of to do to save it was to put it on! Needless to say, I was ordered to a shower from the DH. And I can't even order it again, even if I had the money! How depressing!!

Hi all - can you describe the difft selfies and 'hits' with the difft combos you've mentioned? I have samples of BAM in original - but it dries down all powdery on me - and I dont like powdery scents on myself so I haven't played around much with BAM.

I'm trying to get as much info on all pheros prior to sale and def interested in any mixes like you've all mentioned. I know there's phero-wiki and other stuff but like to hear @ others actual experiences.

I don't want to get in Van Gough mode - haha!!

• 10 months later...

I would love to see this thread revived. I had strong arousal today from straight b-nol with Summertime Blue with a smidge of OCCO Blue. Totally caught me off guard. Stronger than Compromising Positions by far. Perhaps I need the b-nols to bridge the gap between everyday stress and feeling bonded. Just a theory for now. Anyone else ?

I decided to keep my B'nol. I had it up for sale sometime ago. I've had it for more than 2 years.

I just feel a little flat with solo B'nol. I've heard some describe it as the "poetry writing phero". It's also been described as "reflective" which I can attest too. But, on it's own it's just a bit blah on me. But yea I do like adding it to other pheros, If it's with cops it's a bit like BAM but lighter on the cops/sex.

I have also paired it with TH and that was a very nice blend. It inspired me to try TH and BAM which made a calmer, sexy TH. Since I liked those combos so much I decided to keep the bottle.

Edited by StacyK

• 1 year later...
I've tested this out as a single molecule only a couple of times, but I haven't noticed much in self-effect. Granted, I don't test beta-androstenol in social situations, so that may be a totally different experience when I do. I use 4 sprays.

I'm hesitant to spray any more, but if someone chimes in that more sprays have resulted in a more revealing experience for them, I'll try it. I used to be rather emotional most of the time so I had to stay away from Perfect Match as much as possible last year, as it forced me to reveal my depressive episodes to others no matter how unfamiliar I was with strangers. But, times have changed for me and I don't find myself having any depressive episodes anymore, and so I'm thinking that it may be good to now try using b-nol for its 'honesty effect' when opening up in conversation.

There are also other ingredients in Perfect Match that may have contributed to the weepiness (even in happy moments I wore it during!) like Androstadienone, as it may have reminded me of wanting to settle under the duvet and cuddle with a significant other, with my having no such companion. Or, the hyper emotions could have been an anxious reaction to the stimulation of DHEAS + Epi-Androsterone. Or I may have simply overdosed. I'm doing a LOT of guesswork here that's unnecessary, but with almost no reaction to straight B-Nol, I'm learning it might not be the molecule responsible for the simultaneous weepiness + anxiety that I had been afraid to re-experience on Perfect Match. Or, times could have simply changed for me and I no longer react that way. I'll have to give Perfect Match some more investigative runs this time of year to see.

If you are depressed or focusing on perhaps the more negative parts of life. B'nol solo may not help. IMO, on its own B'nol can have a very reflective effect. If you just see my comments above, as I said, it tends to nudge me in tat direction. Or as someone once noted very succinctly, "the poetry writing phero". It does, sometimes get people to open up and chat. But, I find some of the B'nol phero blends better for that. After3 years I've found my best use for the straight B'nol is to add it to Treasured Hearts (just one spray works for me). Also adding cops or adding it to LAM are the two other options I use.

I realize my earlier post has a rather confusing detail, so I want to clarify:
When I mention wearing Perfect Match with strangers, I forgot to include that I was primarily with my ex-boyfriend and sometimes we'd meet new people. That's when I learned that I + depression + Perfect Match + strangers = not a pleasant experience. I since then have heeded a blend's name and description more carefully.

If you are depressed or focusing on perhaps the more negative parts of life. B'nol solo may not help. IMO, on its own B'nol can have a very reflective effect. If you just see my comments above, as I said, it tends to nudge me in tat direction. Or as someone once noted very succinctly, "the poetry writing phero". It does, sometimes get people to open up and chat. But, I find some of the B'nol phero blends better for that. After3 years I've found my best use for the straight B'nol is to add it to Treasured Hearts (just one spray works for me). Also adding cops or adding it to LAM are the two other options I use.

I do agree that my state of mind is what ultimately fed the negative experience. I most likely was not in the mood to socialize or reveal myself like the pheromone blend was pushing me to. With my recent trials of pure B-Nol (even up to 6 sprays) producing very comfortable and emotionally-satiating experiences, so long as I'm not already feeling rather introspective and introverted and am with people I'm familiar with, I'll utilize this or any other B-Nol heavy blend.

Edited by Ivysaur

• 1 year later...

You know, originally I thought it was the EST, but after further analysis I'm now realizing I think it's b-nol in a blend that gets me particularly weepy, angry, and emotional. I mean Leather and I are bestest buds but Perfect Match? LFN/LFM? Gotcha? Forget about it. Gushtown Express. Like instantly. The tiniest dab of LFN makes me catatonic and depressive in 3 minutes flat. Every time I put on Perfect Match I start a massive fight with boo -  pretty contradictory to the intended results. Which sends me down a rabbit hole of, what have I been repressing that decides to leak out when b-nol is in the picture??? I consider myself a pretty open person but looks like this molecule has something else to say about it. Or I'm so open already the b-nol pushes me over the edge?? These are questions for my therapist of course, but it's good to hone in even more deeply on what molecules love me, and a relief on my wallet knowing I don't have to collect 'em all. ? So I will be saying goodbye to my TMI and BAM and LFN and Empathy Potion. And I had been frightened of the EST but perhaps it's time to try Cuddle Bunny after all...

On 11/8/2018 at 11:25 AM, anchoredinopulence said:

The tiniest dab of LFN makes me catatonic and depressive in 3 minutes flat. Every time I put on Perfect Match I start a massive fight with boo -  pretty contradictory to the intended results. 

I'm sorry. What a bummer! But at least you know "Leather Good/Crying Bad."

On 11/8/2018 at 2:25 PM, anchoredinopulence said:

So I will be saying goodbye to my TMI and BAM and LFN and Empathy Potion. And I had been frightened of the EST but perhaps it's time to try Cuddle Bunny after all...

Before you say goodbye to them, get your hands on a tester of Cuddle Bunny and/or Lace and make sure you've pinned down the responsible molecule ❤️ :)

11 hours ago, NuTrix said:

Before you say goodbye to them, get your hands on a tester of Cuddle Bunny and/or Lace and make sure you've pinned down the responsible molecule ❤️ :)

Thanks, NuTrix! Just tried Gossamer Threads w/ Cuddle Bunny yesterday and happy to report everything went swimmingly! Bae looooved the scent and was buried in my neck all morning, and I felt happy and upbeat. After a couple hours I refreshed with an added a drop of Dom for funsies and WOW. Winning combo! Now I've got to give Lace a try... ?❤❤❤

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 1:56 PM, anchoredinopulence said:

Thanks, NuTrix! Just tried Gossamer Threads w/ Cuddle Bunny yesterday and happy to report everything went swimmingly! Bae looooved the scent and was buried in my neck all morning, and I felt happy and upbeat. After a couple hours I refreshed with an added a drop of Dom for funsies and WOW. Winning combo! Now I've got to give Lace a try... ?❤❤❤

LOL! Awesome!  ^_^

I'm still more familiar with this forum than any other, and I'm glad this thread has been bumped because I was thinking about getting some single molecules from another vendor. Anol and Bnol and est to name a few... 

On 11/8/2018 at 2:25 PM, anchoredinopulence said:

You know, originally I thought it was the EST, but after further analysis I'm now realizing I think it's b-nol in a blend that gets me particularly weepy, angry, and emotional. I mean Leather and I are bestest buds but Perfect Match? LFN/LFM? Gotcha? Forget about it. Gushtown Express. Like instantly. The tiniest dab of LFN makes me catatonic and depressive in 3 minutes flat. Every time I put on Perfect Match I start a massive fight with boo -  pretty contradictory to the intended results. Which sends me down a rabbit hole of, what have I been repressing that decides to leak out when b-nol is in the picture??? I consider myself a pretty open person but looks like this molecule has something else to say about it. Or I'm so open already the b-nol pushes me over the edge?? These are questions for my therapist of course, but it's good to hone in even more deeply on what molecules love me, and a relief on my wallet knowing I don't have to collect 'em all. ? So I will be saying goodbye to my TMI and BAM and LFN and Empathy Potion. And I had been frightened of the EST but perhaps it's time to try Cuddle Bunny after all...

I'm sorry about your experience that just suck :(, and yeah I've been scared to test out blends with EST because I've seen across the board sometimes if the does is too much it can make the girls weepy, or agitated even... Lol I don't want any of that, but one day I'll test it out solo or in combo with another blend. 

2 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

I'm still more familiar with this forum than any other, and I'm glad this thread has been bumped because I was thinking about getting some single molecules from another vendor. Anol and Bnol and est to name a few... 

I'm sorry about your experience that just suck :(, and yeah I've been scared to test out blends with EST because I've seen across the board sometimes if the does is too much it can make the girls weepy, or agitated even... Lol I don't want any of that, but one day I'll test it out solo or in combo with another blend. 

Yeah, the weepies are never fun, but at least testing out all these molecules is!! 😁It's so interesting how my perceptions and selfies and even hits have evolved over the time I've been experimenting. I've been using pheros off and on for over 15 years but it hasn't really been until the last several years that I've gotten more into the science bit... so enlightening and exciting!