Perfect Match?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... So I discovered today that Perfect Match is not one of those pheros that make people want to leave me big tips. :(

However, it did make all of my customers and co-workers *very* chipper, which was nice. One of my regular customers, (an Austrian psychiatrist who always feels the need to tell me how good or bad I look every time he comes in), was suddenly all about me today. :huh: He was joking with me, and laughing at everything I said like I was some kick-ass stand-up comedian. And then when he was on his way out, he actually patted me on the back :o and said, "Have a great afternoon, Eggers. We'll see you soon, Sweetie"! So yeah... It's good for that. Not so great for the tips.

Hmm... So I discovered today that Perfect Match is not one of those pheros that make people want to leave me big tips. :(

However, it did make all of my customers and co-workers *very* chipper, which was nice. One of my regular customers, (an Austrian psychiatrist who always feels the need to tell me how good or bad I look every time he comes in), was suddenly all about me today. :huh: He was joking with me, and laughing at everything I said like I was some kick-ass stand-up comedian. And then when he was on his way out, he actually patted me on the back :o and said, "Have a great afternoon, Eggers. We'll see you soon, Sweetie"! So yeah... It's good for that. Not so great for the tips.

Do you have some DHEAS by itself? Throw some of that on there.

Imma wear it whenever Chef seems to be getting a bit prickly, (he has been *very* prickly and irritating since we started back), 'cause it worked wonders on him today. But other than that, I'll stick with my big money-makers!

Mel, I have thought about it, but he has the nose of a bloodhound! LOL! He usually responds well to OW, H&S and TH, and SuperSexy, too, so I've got a few to choose from. I just thought I'd try something new today. Sometimes shaking it up is just whatcha need, you know? :)

That might work...

I had a fine day today. All my customers were cheery and cracking jokes... It's just that at the end, when I looked at how much money I didn't make, I was like, "WTH? That was an awful lot of smiling on my part, for not enough money!" 'Cause you know, if I'm gonna risk the crow's feet by grinning my head off all stinkin' day, I at least want to be compensated!!! :lol:

What an interesting observation. Perhaps it's not the perfect match at all but the shitty economy??? (assuming Canada is feeling it too) I just got my FB of PM today. love the stuff

'Cause you know, if I'm gonna risk the crow's feet by grinning my head off all stinkin' day, I at least want to be compensated!!! :lol:

:10_small16: ...hee

... think I have half a bottle left,but guess better check,this is a good mix !!

What an interesting observation. Perhaps it's not the perfect match at all but the shitty economy??? (assuming Canada is feeling it too) I just got my FB of PM today. love the stuff

No, I don't think it's the economy. I make absolutely stellar money when I wear certain blends to work, (I mean noticeably better than I did pre-phero use, *and* noticeably better than my co-workers; for this reason, I'm considering getting OW in a spray this summer, so my co-workers might reap the benefits, too).

To date, the ones that net me the most cash are Open Windows, (LOADS of dough from this one), SS4W, (almost as much as OW, but not quite), Heart & Soul, (though H&S tends to render my customers almost obtrusively gabby), and to a lesser degree, Treasured Hearts.

I'm surprised PM was such a bomb! I had two fellas this afternoon who were all goofy and blushing when I talked to them. They were very happy with me, with their lunch... And they left me less than 10%. WTF??? Business guys! I couldn't believe it. And then the trend continued all the way through lunch service. I squeaked outta there with 10% today. <_<

No, I don't think it's the economy. I make absolutely stellar money when I wear certain blends to work, (I mean noticeably better than I did pre-phero use, *and* noticeably better than my co-workers; for this reason, I'm considering getting OW in a spray this summer, so my co-workers might reap the benefits, too).

To date, the ones that net me the most cash are Open Windows, (LOADS of dough from this one), SS4W, (almost as much as OW, but not quite), Heart & Soul, (though H&S tends to render my customers almost obtrusively gabby), and to a lesser degree, Treasured Hearts.

I'm surprised PM was such a bomb! I had two fellas this afternoon who were all goofy and blushing when I talked to them. They were very happy with me, with their lunch... And they left me less than 10%. WTF??? Business guys! I couldn't believe it. And then the trend continued all the way through lunch service. I squeaked outta there with 10% today. <_<

I love OPen Windows and SS4W too. Def wear those the most lately. Eggs, have you tried Gotcha? Wonder if that would be a good customer blend

I've tried it, but not at work... yet. Funny you should mention it though, 'cause I almost put it on this morning! :) I'll let you know how it works at work. In 'personal' life, it's freaking awesome! It's kinda Perfect Matchy, but snugglier, almost like a cross between PM & Cuddle Bunny. At least, that's how it's worked for me.

Have you tried it yet, Raq?

I've tried it, but not at work... yet. Funny you should mention it though, 'cause I almost put it on this morning! :) I'll let you know how it works at work. In 'personal' life, it's freaking awesome! It's kinda Perfect Matchy, but snugglier, almost like a cross between PM & Cuddle Bunny. At least, that's how it's worked for me.

Have you tried it yet, Raq?

I have and it's like Cougar for me. NADA. I did order a sample of the LP honeyed love potion w/ Gotcha this month, so maybe it will work better in a blend. I ordered a sample of UN (because I didn't care for the first gotcha blend, can't remember what it was) and just nothing man! My chemistry must be so finicky . Topper, Lumina, Cougar, Gotcha, Got absolutely nothing with them, although Lumina worked in AHE. That's why PM was such a surprise. For me it works best with BAM or Open Windows. Def. let us know how gotcha works at your job.

Have you tried layering PM with Open Windows?

Topper, Lumina, Cougar, Gotcha, Got absolutely nothing with them

:omgwtf: Makes me want to cry! That's just SO wrong! :Hug_emoticon:

At least there's still blends like LFN, LACE, LAM, Sexology, TH, Heart & Soul, CB, and SS4W as options.

EST is tricky with me. I don't know if others perceive a needy vibe when I wear it (I don't feel that way) but husband reacts weird when I wear CB (scented). Again, I don't really notice anything while wearing it self effects-wise. I'm touchy with pheros in general. I have yet to have the DIH over the top reaction to ANY phero. I did recently have what I perceive to be behavior directly related to phero's when wearing a combo of PM and BAM or PM and OW.

Cops seem to make a difference, for others and def. for me self effects-wise. So after 2 years or so of experimenting w/ pheros I mainly just wear them for how they make me feel. I realize SS4W, Bang, and Lace have EST in them, but it seems to be okay if I add a dash of OW or cops. Lace and Leather are Meh. Don't really notice anyting w/ Dom either, but I wear Sex and Violins a lot b/c I love the scent.

I have wondered in the past if I'm wearing too much... So now I'm working on just 2-3 sprays of an UN instead of 5 but still not really noticing anything. Like I said, I mainly wear them now for me so it's all good

Def. let us know how gotcha works at your job.

Have you tried layering PM with Open Windows?

I will! I might try it next time I go in... Maybe tonight or tomorrow morning. Hopefully tomorrow morning! LOL!

I haven't layered PM with anything, actually. I tend not to mix my pheros, with the exception of layering a simpler blend like BAM or LAM or maybe CB with the more complex ones. Or cops, of course, (which I haven't tried with PM, either, come to think of it! :o ). I like your idea of layering it with BAM. I keep meaning to try that when I'm home for a night in with BF, but I haven't done it just yet.

I love Perfect Match when I use it for its intended romantic purpose. It's a fab phero choice for BF and me. It does awesome things for us.

Maybe if I did OW in my hair, and PM on my body... I could try that. Those little spray samples are really handy for putting things in hair! LOL! I must have the most phero'd head in Ontario! :)

Sorry for double post...

Raq, do you fool around with dosages when you're sampling new pheros? I just wonder if you're not wearing the right amounts for some of those...

I wonder the same thing about myself sometimes. I'm not very systematic about sampling things. I put it on, get real excited for the first hit, (because I nearly always get great hits the first and sometimes second times I wear a new blend), and then I get a little bummed 'cause after that I don't get the same reactions from BF. I always have to fool with how much I wear, and *where* I put it in order to get a great reaction from him after the first or second time. I think he acclimates to the new phero signatures very quickly. It's as if the first time I wear a blend he's excited by the new phero signature, (no matter what the dose, simply because it's different), and then afterwards I have to fart around and find a better dose in order for him to be affected. Because of this, I'm wearing pheros more and more for myself than to elicit any kind of response from him.

Just curious about how much testing you (and others) do in order to find a good dose.

I love Perfect Match when I use it for its intended romantic purpose. It's a fab phero choice for BF and me. It does awesome things for us.

Definitely try it with cops with the boyfriend!

Maybe if I did OW in my hair, and PM on my body... I could try that. Those little spray samples are really handy for putting things in hair! LOL! I must have the most phero'd head in Ontario! :)

See, that's what I was talking about. I just have a gut feeling this will do the trick at work!!!!

BB, I don't know why I haven't tried it with cops... It works pretty well (in *that* way - winkwink, nudgenudge) without them! LOL!

Maybe I'll give the PM/OW combo a try at work. I'll have to do it on a day when my hair's in a ponytail, (I usually wear it in a bun 'cause I SHED like a cat for some reason). I'll give it a go, & she how she goes... I'll let you knows... ;)

Sorry for double post...

Raq, do you fool around with dosages when you're sampling new pheros? I just wonder if you're not wearing the right amounts for some of those...

I wonder the same thing about myself sometimes. I'm not very systematic about sampling things. I put it on, get real excited for the first hit, (because I nearly always get great hits the first and sometimes second times I wear a new blend), and then I get a little bummed 'cause after that I don't get the same reactions from BF. I always have to fool with how much I wear, and *where* I put it in order to get a great reaction from him after the first or second time. I think he acclimates to the new phero signatures very quickly. It's as if the first time I wear a blend he's excited by the new phero signature, (no matter what the dose, simply because it's different), and then afterwards I have to fart around and find a better dose in order for him to be affected. Because of this, I'm wearing pheros more and more for myself than to elicit any kind of response from him.

Just curious about how much testing you (and others) do in order to find a good dose.

Have you tried rotating blends?

Have you tried rotating blends?

Oh yeah. Absolutely. In fact, except the pheros I wear for work, I rarely wear the same bend twice in a row.

It's no biggie. I just find the testing period kind of tedious sometimes, although the longer I use them, the more I'm conditioning myself to actually *test* them *after* the initial use, to find out what a good dosage is, (in order to elicit a response from my "better half"). Usually I'm all slappity-slap-slap-slap when I put them on :lol: but what I'm finding more and more now that I'm trying to discipline myself to actually test, is that if *I'm* feeling "selfies", I've pretty much found the correct dosage.

Maybe I'll give the PM/OW combo a try at work.

Eggs, that's what I do: put the PM on body and OW in hair and clothing...OW draws them in, and the PM makes them glad they're there...LOL

Ooooh! I like the sound of this one...maybe for Friday....I love you girls and your fantastic ideas...*frantically scribbles notes*

PM is my next phero purchase! I've used it in perfume blends, and I've had good reactions so far. Still needs more testing, but that's the fun part :D

Are you thinking in a spray or in oil? I tend to purchase UNs in oil, especially those more private blends however I have recently started venturing into the sprays for the more social blends. In one of my recent orders, I ordered Open Windows in spray....

So, spray or oil for Perfect Match? What is everyone thinking?

So far I've been buying UN's in oil, but I read that socials are better in spray also. Now I'm faced with the same question Chai. Then again the oils are cheaper, and since I'm still fairly new to pheros, I'd rather spend less to find out something doesn't work for me.

PM is one of the first LPs I got in spray. I think I prefer the un oils though and then I can make a spray if I want one. I know my unscented sprays don't get nearly as much love as the oils...the oils are just so small and handy for travel. The most sprays I ordered where the 10 for 10...they are going to last forever!LOL! I think the portion aim and control are better with the oils too.

PM is my next phero purchase! I've used it in perfume blends, and I've had good reactions so far. Still needs more testing, but that's the fun part :D

Do you have BAM? I swear that's a killer combo!! PM and Bam

Are you thinking in a spray or in oil? I tend to purchase UNs in oil, especially those more private blends however I have recently started venturing into the sprays for the more social blends. In one of my recent orders, I ordered Open Windows in spray....

See now I like the sprays (except for anything w/ cops) in alcohol. I have my PM in alcohol. I live in the Pacific NW so cooler climate and I need more diffusion here. But I consider PM to be a social not sexual phero.

@Nutrix, you can make sprays from alcohol UN pheros too. Mara explains it here

How about the 60/40 silicone/alcohol ? I much prefer silicone to oil since my skin absorbs oil ( and probably what ever is blended in it ) , while silicone

molecules are too large to be absorbed and sit on the surface of the skin as a barrier. This seems to leave more scent /pheros on the skin surface for diffusion , therefore they should work longer/stronger ? Just my impression , please correct me if I'm wrong .

And while alcohol sprays of course diffuse faster , this is to me the perfect compromise. I seem to get stronger hits from 60/40 than from alcohol as well.

Edited by fluffygirl12

I do have BAM, and I would've never thought to put those two together! Thanks sweetie, I'll definitely try it out!

Your husband will not only have his hands all over your ass, but he'll tell you how great you are together while he's doing it.

How about the 60/40 silicone/alcohol ? this is to me the perfect compromise. I seem to get stronger hits from 60/40 than from alcohol as well.

This sounds like something I'll have to try sometime! Thanks for the info/idea FG! :)

Do you have BAM? I swear that's a killer combo!! PM and Bam

@Nutrix, you can make sprays from alcohol UN pheros too. Mara explains it here

I've used the PM/BAM on hubby and it goes well here too :)

Yes! I saw that too! :D Before I found out about LP I had already purchased some perfumer's aclohol along with essense oils to make my own perfume. Now I use the oils for making the house smell good and the perfumer's alcohol for "to go" LPs, lol! Once I use it up, I'll be getting everything from LP. This place is fantastic! Wish I'd found it first!

• 2 weeks later...

I wore it to work yesterday myself and I have to admit, the dynamic of the people was different. Even one of the guys who is usually more stand offish - though still obviously in need of some social skills classes - was behaving more personably with everyone. :) Very nice and deserving of more experimentation...