OCCO: Ambrosia w/ EOW cops

This is a summer sex bomb. 125% effective. I received my package Sat late night. I tested this one one hand Luv Truffle on the other. I asked BF to sniff both. He smelled this and smiled. He said it smelled like lavender. Which in his brain means sex. He can't detect singular fruit notes. When he really loves something it smells like lavender. The other stuff smells like chocolate. Of course there is no lavender in this but it is one hell of a sexy summer scent! Wet it smells a bit like thick syrupy cherry, almost like a cough drop for a half a second, which quickly evaporates and transforms more into a sweet candied cherry, then from there it becomes a delicious ripe mango.

This smells so delicious! It's a sexy juicy summer potion, and if you want to be devoured like a piece of ripe fruit and adored like a goddess in the middle of the night, then this is one for you!

Zero cops smell. All juice. It's fresh and summery and smells so good! My skin sometimes devours the juicier fruits like mango, so this one does a disappearing trick, but to me that's all good because I can just reapply and be devoured all over again.

I get no patch , just mainly cherry and mango which is a total win for me.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!!! Yup was once told that G&L v2 smelled like flowers. Haha! ETa on point - hey LadyV, how's this mango compared to the Chris pink coco mango mango? That's what I picture with a cherry on top

Edited by tyvey

I wanted this when I read the description as I am a cops-ho (is there such a term?) then I talked myself out of it ....I'm all ears now ... Just wondering if this is a girlish sexy scent or a womanly sexy scent?

LOL!!!! Yup was once told that G&L v2 smelled like flowers. Haha! ETa on point - hey LadyV, how's this mango compared to the Chris pink coco mango mango? That's what I picture with a cherry on top

Where the mango in Chri's PE was a bit pinked up, this is more a cherried mango. MIss DC's cherry- that kind of heavy- but it works here, and doesn't stay too Luden's. It's a cherry mango, mango cherry tango. In Coco, the mango stands out with the pink edging around it, but in this the cherry and mango are lovers. Equal partners. It's juicier for me than Coco.

I wanted this when I read the description as I am a cops-ho (is there such a term?) then I talked myself out of it ....I'm all ears now ... Just wondering if this is a girlish sexy scent or a womanly sexy scent?

Joc this is all woman. This is I am ripe and ready to be picked scent. Not a girly scent at all. This is a juicy woman that needs to be worshiped and devoured. Do not wear if you want to play Barbies.

Joc this is all woman. This is I am ripe and ready to be picked scent. Not a girly scent at all. This is a juicy woman that needs to be worshiped and devoured. Do not wear if you want to play Barbies.

Sounds great. Think I need to get a bottle unsniffed.

Not sure this will be a Calii scent,but will give it a hella try :P

I wanted this when I read the description as I am a cops-ho (is there such a term?)

If not,there is now :001_302:

himynameiscalii

Glad I have a bottle on its way!

First step is COP'n to it that you're a ho.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm so glad you guys are reviewing this, I am just dying to try it. I'll be getting an unsniffed full bottle with my next order. I'm trying to wait to make another order so I can get a few things at once as it's better for Mara to ship out multiple things together, but I'm so tempted to just place an order for this now.

I am dying to get this one! I love the idea of a fruity summery cops-cover up!

The only thing that worries me is that some fruity scents tend to feel too 'old lady's perfume' on my skin. I am definitely more of a 'girly' type of scents. Like Cuddle Bunny or OCCO/ LP Pink.

OK, I am soooooooo getting some more of this! On me, it is fruity without being too overly foody......just fresh ripe fruit. Like a fruit salad. Absolutely perfect for summer!

Oh, it is definitely working on me! I am loving it! Perfect cover for the cops, and I am not getting sugary-sweet either. Just fruity goodness!

I haven't given this a whole day testing yet but from the dab I threw on last night IT IS PURE LOVE!!!!!

I have dreamed of a fruity Occo my whole life and this is so much better than I could even have imagined.

Juicy juicy summer sexy concoction.

I am saving my sample to drench myself in tonight to go see HG.

I KNEW I should have just got the bottle unsnifffed! I actually think this is TWO BOTTLE WORTHY.

@Mademoiselle...I can't imagine this turning "old lady perfume"! It is girly fruity on me!

Dolly, when you mean fruity, is it a fruit/nut like Vicars and Tarts, or a light foodie fruit? I want to try this one but get burned every time with the fruit ones.

Never tried Vicars and Tarts. To me it smells like I jumped in a bowl of fruit salad, but I get no scents other than fruit. I don't get Ginger, Patch, Vanilla, or Cocoa. Just fruit. Well, let me sniff again......after drydown.....I get a HINT of vanilla. Almost like the essence of vanilla, but not heavy......

This one wasn't calling my name but these reviews are getting me interested. I'm cool with everything in there, but me and cherry can be kind of iffy. I haven't tried the other things y'all mentioned, and Mamelons is one of the only cherries that really works with me. Is it a similar cherry or lighter or heavier? Or does it blend so well it doesn't even matter?

Never tried Vicars and Tarts. To me it smells like I jumped in a bowl of fruit salad, but I get no scents other than fruit. I don't get Ginger, Patch, Vanilla, or Cocoa. Just fruit. Well, let me sniff again......after drydown.....I get a HINT of vanilla. Almost like the essence of vanilla, but not heavy......

OK, after wearing for several hours, I get a little ginger.....not much, but it reminds me of Empress of Persica.....

This one wasn't calling my name but these reviews are getting me interested. I'm cool with everything in there, but me and cherry can be kind of iffy. I haven't tried the other things y'all mentioned, and Mamelons is one of the only cherries that really works with me. Is it a similar cherry or lighter or heavier? Or does it blend so well it doesn't even matter?

On me it's heavily cherry then it turns into delish mango.

This is Girly Twirly's half slut sister from her dad's side when he had that affair while stationed in the Carribean.

I mean they are both a bit naughty Girly and Ambrosia, but Ambrosia takes it to another level! She puts it way out there.

On me it's heavily cherry then it turns into delish mango.

This is Girly Twirly's half slut sister from her dad's side when he had that affair while stationed in the Carribean.

I mean they are both a bit naughty Girly and Ambrosia, but Ambrosia takes it to another level! She puts it way out there.

You said the key word there. Thanks!! (And I giggled enough to draw stares from people walking by when I read this.)

Glad I got this unsniffed and ordered 2 (YES I SAID TWO) more bottles after I tried it this morning!

My man got within 3 feet of me, and started sniffing the air (I had re-applied about 30 min before he got home)......he gets right up to me, huffs (DEEPLY), says......"OOOOOOOOH, I LIKE that one!!!!!!" Repeated huffing has ensued.......

Edited by Dolly

I've been known to take a mango into the bath with me....it just seems like the thing to do with a perfectly ripe, sweet, juicy mango. But now I want a BATHTUB FULL of this amazing nectar of the goddess so I can just languish and wallow in it til my heart and my cops addictions are satisfied. It.is.perfect.

Edited by Pele

You should at least give it a whirl Raq~ I am debating on bottles. How many do I really need? See this is a very very good one for Summer that can feel juicy cool and sexy wihout trying to hard, and my BF LOVES it. I think If I wore this and dressed up as Batman I could have anything I ever wanted.

You should at least give it a whirl Raq~ I am debating on bottles. How many do I really need? See this is a very very good one for Summer that can feel juicy cool and sexy wihout trying to hard, and my BF LOVES it. I think If I wore this and dressed up as Batman I could have anything I ever wanted.

time to teach Jude how to use the video camera! Must see you in Batman outfit. It should have hard molded boobie spots. I'm dying thinking about it.

time to teach Jude how to use the video camera! Must see you in Batman outfit. It should have hard molded boobie spots. I'm dying thinking about it.

One thing I love about my bf that Luna pointed out, is that he respects my interests, which are LPS, and my costumes! I don't have a Batman costume but I do have a HOT PVC Catwoman costume somewhere. I have to dig it out and wear that with OCCO AMBONER

OCCO AMBONER

LOL......very fitting name for it! My man loves it.....wearing it again tonight, along with nothing else but a great big smile!!!

I really like this one. The fruits are interesting. Wet I get the juicy fruits but also something that smells somewhat powdery, it smells good but somehow strange. Within an hour, the juiciness has mellowed and melded with the powderiness perfectly and it's just sooo smooth. It's got the kind of powdery smoothness that New does. Doesn't smell the same obviously, but the weight is very similar.

I got that somewhat strange smell in the background also...no idea what it was, black vanilla? Cocoa absolute? I don't know, but I absolutly LOVE this one. I like that it's got that strange smell for some reason, makes it different than just a fruit concoction. More personality or something...

Anyway...I used a lot of it the first time I tried it but specifically saved enough for another day but when I went to open it for a sniff last night the vial was all oily and on closer inspection I realized it was shattered! I hadn't noticed because the label was covering it. DAMNIT TO HELL! I saved it to a ziploc though so I believe I can still drench myself a few more times while waiting for my big bottles to arrive.

Again I will say this is THE PERFECT Occo for me!!