OCCO: Ambrosia w/ EOW cops

MANGO ~ Increases male libido, spiritually elevating.

MARASCHINO CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.

GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.

COCOA ABSOLUTE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

BLACK VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

Got my package yesterday and this was the first thing to try:

At first application I smelled the mango. It was very juicy. Not cloying at all and not artificial smelling. Maybe some cherry coming through? None of the others yet

After one hour: I thought I smelled coconut, but there is none in here. maybe it was the cocoa/vanilla combo. No patchouli

After 3 hours. Something wonky here. like and after smell that's really sweet. I will say that it lasts a long time. I only dotted it on with the stopper.

will try again after cycle is over

Edited by Raq On

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By golly, it's a cocoa note I can wear!! I was worried about both it and the cherry. First on, I get lots of deep candy-like cherry, but after five minutes, that fades to the background. and the mango takes the stage with just a hint of something in the background. I really can't figure out if it's the patchouli or cocoa absolute. Maybe it's both. Whatever it is, it grounds the mango. As it wears on, I get more and more vanilla. Absolutely no cops! This is so summery, and so sexy. I'm in love!!

I know! Me too! The reason I didn't just buy it unsniffed was that cocoa note. I Was askeered of it but it is either nowhere to be found or it is that strange smell in the background that smells a little peppery to me but does not take away from this delicious fruity thing.

GEEERRRRRD! I love this so much. Everything is balanced perfectly.

Because I know that both HG and Michael claim to dislike Mango I told them both it was juicy peach before they smelled it and they both said "EEE! Peachy! Love it!"

HA! Tricked 'em both again!!!

...Because I know that both HG and Michael claim to dislike Mango I told them both it was juicy peach before they smelled it and they both said "EEE! Peachy! Love it!"

HA! Tricked 'em both again!!!

Guess undiscerning boy noses are good for something! Easy trickery... :666:

Yes! I'll admit to have been busted by HG though trying to trick him into liking something...can't remember it now but yeah he cold busted me once!

I think he can smell cops though and thinks it's chocolate. He said he smelled chocolate when I wore Occo Purple and again with Shelly's Bodacious Bomb (that I have boosted with CB) and that makes no sense obviously so...I think somehow he gets chocolate from cops? Who the Hell knows.

Yes! I'll admit to have been busted by HG though trying to trick him into liking something...can't remember it now but yeah he cold busted me once!

I think he can smell cops though and thinks it's chocolate. He said he smelled chocolate when I wore Occo Purple and again with Shelly's Bodacious Bomb (that I have boosted with CB) and that makes no sense obviously so...I think somehow he gets chocolate from cops? Who the Hell knows.

At least he thinks it smells like a chocolatey, yummy goodie, and not vinegar or stinky cheese!

I'm not sure what BF thinks... he just knows something smells 'funny'.

I can't wait to try this. Should be here mid-week next week. This just sounds so much like my kind of scent that I can just see myself buying a couple more samples, just so I can enjoy it a bit longer! So excited!

At least he thinks it smells like a chocolatey, yummy goodie, and not vinegar or stinky cheese!

I'm not sure what BF thinks... he just knows something smells 'funny'.

I can't wait to try this. Should be here mid-week next week. This just sounds so much like my kind of scent that I can just see myself buying a couple more samples, just so I can enjoy it a bit longer! So excited!

But he hates the chocolate scents! I think what he is trying (in boy language) to communicate is what your BF is saying, smells "funny."!

Oh and I definitly think this Occo is your kind of scent Eggers! Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

First sniff on skin I'm not keen, it's intensely fruity with an almost sacharine sweetness, it's like drinking neat cordial. Thankfully it dies down a LOT. Then it reminds me of tropical Solero ice cream bar on a stick, fruity puree outer wrapped around creamy vanilla ice cream. Zero cops. Woooo!

I adore this occo! I get an amazing mix of cherry and mango at first. After it settles a bit, a light fruity cocoa/vanilla scent. When I wore this, my guy friend told me I "smelled soooooo good!" and leaned over to huff me:D I think I need more bottles of this stuff!

Tried to buy some but its all sold out. Will it be coming back.

I can make more in the future, but not at the moment, sorry. I used up all of the main ingredients I had on hand in the brewing of this potion. Will need to reorder ingredients.

WOOHOO!!! :D

Glad to hear it! Haven't received mine yet, but from the way it's going down, I'm beginning to believe everyone should try this.

I can make more in the future, but not at the moment, sorry. I used up all of the main ingredients I had on hand in the brewing of this potion. Will need to reorder ingredients.

Thank goodness, I was a little worried! I also hope you come out with a cop-free version of it. : )

:woohoonaner2gy: Thanks Mara!! I don't mind waiting, this OCCO is truly special and I'm sure it will sell out again....I bet everyone is going to be in HOARD mode....

The whole point of it, though, is that it was created specifically to be an OCCO.

So? If there were a market for the scent alone, I'm sure it could be offered that way in time with little trouble, as many others have been.

Oooh, this is lovely!! It is all candied cherry on me when I first put it on, reminds me of nectar de l'amour (which I LOVE). It dries down to a juicier, drippy mango scent. I can't smell cops, just yummy mangos and fruits. Already today I keep finding myself reaching for the bottle (and not the wine bottle for once ;) ), I just want to keep smelling this. It makes me feel sexy and beautiful and happy!

My lady, you will LOVE this!! But, if for some reason it doesn't please you, I will be ready to take them off your hands!! xoxo

Thanks, dear! Can't wait for my package to arrive.

OMG! I LOVE this! I didn't think I would but it's lush! I'm so upset I didn't get a bottle, my li'll sample isn't going to last long :(

Please, please tell me there will be a re-brew or that this will become a permanent OCCO?

OMG! I LOVE this! I didn't think I would but it's lush! I'm so upset I didn't get a bottle, my li'll sample isn't going to last long :(

Please, please tell me there will be a re-brew or that this will become a permanent OCCO?

Rosebud, I think Mara said she will be able to rebrew in the future when she gets certain ingredients back in stock!!

This smells juicy,perfect for summer!. I dont even like mangos or cherries but this blend is amazing! I put it on almost 3 hours ago and its still highly scented..it mellowed out fruity and sweet..I wasnt even going to try this but so glad I did!

OCCO Ambrosia is out of stock, even the trials :Emoticons04239: oh no :EVB7BC~18: ... Ok, I'll patiently wait for a rebrew because this one is the best of all my OCCO scents. In spite of the large amount of cops in it, there is not the tiniest bit of cops-smell. It's unbelievably delicious!

So? If there were a market for the scent alone, I'm sure it could be offered that way in time with little trouble, as many others have been.

I'm just noting - as I have in the past - that certain scents were created to be carriers for pheromone blends. Yes, it is true that some of those scents have been offered phero-free due to the demand; but the point of this one was to create a fruit-based fragrance which could cover an OCCO-load of cops.

Or an assload of cops. Because you get some ass with this cops potions. It should say that on the bottle. Assload guaranteed.

LOL, no the Raging Assload of Cops designation is forum-only.

Mmm...LOVE IT! Started super sweet, but quickly dried down to a nommy lickable (not that I tried it!) mango-y/cherry mashup that's still hanging in there several hours later, AND no cops smell at all. So happy I grabbed a bottle unsniffed

Edited by july_girl

Or an assload of cops. Because you get some ass with this cops potions. It should say that on the bottle. Assload guaranteed.

So glad I scored on this lush yummy occo concoction

Now THAT'S a true statement, but in a slightly different direction here. Like MissDarlynCherie, I don't get any chocolate aroma with this, at least at first. What I do get is a primal blast of cops flavor. They are there for a little while, not covered so much as welded with the intense tropical fruit/deep maraschino cherry. I'll definitely take the time to help them dry out and let the fruitiness reign. Once that happens, a bit of cocoa comes out to play, shy and sweet. Overall, it's a lovely intro to OCCOWorld for me. And my dear male friend looooved it :)

I'm just noting - as I have in the past - that certain scents were created to be carriers for pheromone blends. Yes, it is true that some of those scents have been offered phero-free due to the demand; but the point of this one was to create a fruit-based fragrance which could cover an OCCO-load of cops.

And my point was that your point seemed unnecessary.

And my point was that your point seemed unnecessary.

I don't believe I've EVER read anything from Luna that was unnecessary.

All comments here are valuable.

We all feel free to express ourselves and contribute to the threads.

This smells like the agar-based mango pudding that I always order at yum cha. Sweet, almost artificially sweet, with a candied puddingy mango smell. Very smooth, with the mango giving it a damp smell and the cherry giving it a real dessert feel. I can smell the cops in this, but it's more like an accent to the mango than a POW PHERO smell. It gives the mango the hint of being just over ripe. This is probably a little too fruity for me (I was hoping for more ginger/cocoa/vanilla), but it's still lovely :)

I don't believe I've EVER read anything from Luna that was unnecessary.

All comments here are valuable.

We all feel free to express ourselves and contribute to the threads.

Using your logic, I expressed MY opinion and that was the end of it. According to you, we all feel free, right? So, I am entitled to state my views, just as you are and have here, without chastisement for it. I don't need you to agree with me, k? :)

OCCO Ambrosia is amazing paired with LP Sunfire,and also with LP Original,if you have not tried it :D ...might have to get more after all,when Mara re-brews it!

Using your logic, I expressed MY opinion and that was the end of it. According to you, we all feel free, right? So, I am entitled to state my views, just as you are and have here, without chastisement for it. I don't need you to agree with me, k? :)

With an exception, and that exception is hostility. Everyone of course has their own opinions and is welcome to express them, but civility is RULE #1 here. Kindly click the link and familiarize yourself with the rules of this forum.