Mara's Rocket Fuel

And then there's this one...MY custom sugared.

AD-RocketFuel.jpg

Mara's Rocket Fuel

I made this one for my personal use! :waiting: The strongest note is brown sugar, followed by an intensely edible warm vanilla, a dab of sweet Indonesian amber for depth and stamina, then drops of pink sugar and sugar cane to round it out, a delicate sprinkling of cinnamon, a drop of honey, and TONS of Super Sexy for Women Pheromones (The pheromone dose in this potion equals over 225 mcg per spray.) Price for this one is $49.95 per bottle, and there are around 14 available.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD-RocketFuel.jpg

Mara's Rocket Fuel

I made this one for my personal use! :waiting: The strongest note is brown sugar, followed by an intensely edible warm vanilla, a dab of sweet Indonesian amber for depth and stamina, then drops of pink sugar and sugar cane to round it out, a delicate sprinkling of cinnamon, a drop of honey, and TONS of Super Sexy for Women Pheromones (The pheromone dose in this potion equals over 225 mcg per spray.) Price for this one is $49.95 per bottle, and there are around 14 available.

Ohhh I want one...sent you an e-mail.

Thanks,J

sent you an email about Mara's Rocket fuel this am SG, tell me you gott it !! liz

Thanks SG !!

Edited by liz

AD-RocketFuel.jpg

Mara's Rocket Fuel

I made this one for my personal use! :blush: The strongest note is brown sugar, followed by an intensely edible warm vanilla, a dab of sweet Indonesian amber for depth and stamina, then drops of pink sugar and sugar cane to round it out, a delicate sprinkling of cinnamon, a drop of honey, and TONS of Super Sexy for Women Pheromones (The pheromone dose in this potion equals over 225 mcg per spray.) Price for this one is $49.95 per bottle, and there are around 14 available.

Does this mean what i think it means .....or do i need to get my mind out of the gutter? :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

If you haven't gotten an order confirmation from me, I don't have it.

Order in the cart a custom sugared, then in the notes what you want, include also in paypal.

For ROCKET FUEL, you need to place an order for TWO custom sugared to be priced for Rocket Fuel.

It's better to go thru the cart, if you ask for an invoice, I can't guarantee I get it.

Thanks-

SG

I ordered the customs using the regular custom sugareds and included a note that I was sending seperate payment for Mara's Rocket Fuel. I then sent a seperate paypal payment to their address for the $49.95 (no invoice, just sent the money to their e-mail) with a note in that one that it was for the Rocket Fuel. I wasn't sure how else to do it because of the price difference.

That's ok, Mara got it, but with stuff coming in from three avenues, it's really easier this way.

and for RF-you get a discount!

Order in the cart a custom sugared, then in the notes what you want, include also in paypal.

For ROCKET FUEL, you need to place an order for TWO custom sugared to be priced for Rocket Fuel.

I ordered the customs using the regular custom sugareds and included a note that I was sending seperate payment for Mara's Rocket Fuel. I then sent a seperate paypal payment to their address for the $49.95 (no invoice, just sent the money to their e-mail) with a note in that one that it was for the Rocket Fuel. I wasn't sure how else to do it because of the price difference.

Yes Sultry, you did perfect, we got it. Thank you!

Okay, I'm such a follower. ^_^ I HAD to buy Rocket Fuel...I mean, how could I NOT!! It's displayed with a brilliant phallic cover. It practically screamed my name! ^_^ SB and I will have to wear it out. Hehe!!

I got mine, SMELLS GREAT !! trying it out tonight :666:

:( hey ? is this banana holding a whip and handcuffs ?

liz :001_tt2:

It's Dom Banana! :(

Great minds think alike, I was trying to come up w/something 'catchy', but I could only think of Domana, then that led to DUMB MAN DAAAAAA? :666: ((Slow down on the vino lizzy))

I GOT MINE!!! YIPPPEEE!!!

Sorry, now I am calm... Here is what Mara said was in it:

The strongest note is brown sugar, followed by an intensely edible warm vanilla, a dab of sweet Indonesian amber for depth and stamina, then drops of pink sugar and sugar cane to round it out, a delicate sprinkling of cinnamon, a drop of honey, and TONS of Super Sexy for Women Pheromones

This is wonderfully yummy! Remember how pink and grey was all the fashion? This is pink and light brown. Sugary, pink and HOT. The amber and cinnamon give it some nice spice and heat, while the rest of the ingredients are very feminine. It just screams: come over here you big bad boy and get a taste of this catholic school girl (innocent on the surface, but just you wait)... Of course, the pheros will help with the screaming part...

Edited to add that this is definately Dom Banana worthy!

I GOT MINE!!! YIPPPEEE!!!

Sorry, now I am calm... Here is what SG said was in it:

The strongest note is brown sugar, followed by an intensely edible warm vanilla, a dab of sweet Indonesian amber for depth and stamina, then drops of pink sugar and sugar cane to round it out, a delicate sprinkling of cinnamon, a drop of honey, and TONS of Super Sexy for Women Pheromones

This is wonderfully yummy! Remember how pink and grey was all the fashion? This is pink and light brown. Sugary, pink and HOT. The amber and cinnamon give it some nice spice and heat, while the rest of the ingredients are very feminine. It just screams: come over here you big bad boy and get a taste of this catholic school girl (innocent on the surface, but just you wait)... Of course, the pheros will help with the screaming part...

Edited to add that this is definately Dom Banana worthy!

How did you get yours so fast???? Not fair! We need to gather again for another smelling fest and a possible switch of smells. I'm sure there are things you want to give me. :(

Yeah mine was shipped super fast it seemed like, only a few days after ordering I got it.

But this scent has become my absolute favorite, I love how warm, feminine, and sexy it is :20628860864593fef0b8f29: . Got plenty of compliments on the scent. I don't use too much cause I wanna save it, and I think she only made a few bottles.

Oh this very nice. I wasn't sure what to expect, but how often does one have a chance to try something which a parfumeuse has created for herself? And please, just look at the artwork - how could I resist?

It is more sophisticated than I imagined - a warm scent, softly rounded, that stays close to the skin. I enjoyed it all day, and when DH got home he must have told me 10 times how wonderful I smelled...

<ahem> yes we already know SS4W works - no need to go there :)

It is not at all "in your face," (and I like those kinds of scents too...) and simple enough to warm up other fragrances as well.

Thanks so much Mara for sharing this with us!

Edited by Pony

I just received my Private Collection SS4W Rocket Fuel !!!!

Initial application (Wet): Fresh Strawberries at first, and then a Cream scent, very sweet.

Drydown: the fruit scent dries down to a sweet musk with strawberries and I also get a whiff of something like a resin.

dry: strong strawberry, hint of cream, and hint of powder.

dry after a few hours: sweet powdery strawberry.

PHERO REACTIONS: I felt very good wearing this. I was in a funk, just had an argument with a close friend. However, after applying I noticed that I felt a lot better, very light. I am liking this very much.

Went to a Holiday party, nice reaction from a male co-worker that is usually not the cuddly type. He was very huggy with me. Not usual, but it also might have been the wine. ;) There was lots of that going around. I will have more to report when I can be in a more controlled environment. My SO is coming to see me next week. By then, I'll have more fuel to my arsenal (placed more orders) and it should be very interesting.

Conclusion: I get plenty of compliments wearing this scent. I'm still trying to get used to it. I'm not used to wearing this much strawberry. My skin must be amplifying this particular scent. I've put this scent on my friend and it doesn't smell the same on her. I like it on her better. However, I think I'm getting used to it and its starting to grown on me. Let's see.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright I just ordered two more bottles of this to hoard, I reaaaalllly don't wanna ever run out of this scent :blue_dancing_banana: it's just so perfect, and goes great with my skin chemistry!! I haven't been paying much attention to reactions to the pheros, as I usually forget this has pheros in it, but I haven't had any negative reactions while wearing it.

Don't you just LOVE this one !! Glad I bought one.

Edited by liz

Hmmmmm...... I was interested in this but I was hoping the strawberry would be more subtle and the other scents would develop more. I'm not sure I'll really enjoy this one. I was hoping for more of a spicy brown sugary honey scent than an overtly strawberry scent.

This is one of those scents that when I put it on, I can't believe I don't wear it every day...it's just pretty much perfect.

I slathered a HUGE amount on this weekend and went shopping. I definitely get a tiny touch of something spicy (cinnamon probably) but otherwise I can't specifically say.

Poor store clerk - who was in his 60's (I was shopping for dress shirts and ties for the DH) was giggling and messing up his words and turning red. I was beginning to think that he was a little "touched"...before I realized it was my perfume that was doping him up.

Oh and I forgot - the co. Xmas dinner - I wore this. Strangely, people began making random toasts to me. Periodically someone would yell out "And here's to Cynthia!" It was a little disconcerting, especially considering it was a fairly formal dinner affair. But I am glad they have such affection for me, even if it is supplemented by SS!

I love this scent! I am so happy I snagged a bottle. I am interested in another 1/2 a bottle. Anyone want to split a bottle with me? I'll order and split and mail you 1/2 a bottle in a roller ball applicator. I can see if the ladies will ship an extra label for me. Price for splitting will be $26.50. That should cover 1/2 the bottle and 1.50 for the extra applicator and shipping.

I love this scent! I am so happy I snagged a bottle. I am interested in another 1/2 a bottle. Anyone want to split a bottle with me? I'll order and split and mail you 1/2 a bottle in a roller ball applicator. I can see if the ladies will ship an extra label for me. Price for splitting will be $26.50. That should cover 1/2 the bottle and 1.50 for the extra applicator and shipping.

Me, me, me, pick me (waving arms like a frantic 3rd grader) - very nice of you, let me know the details

I ordered it. Do you have my mtaonline e-mail address? If so, that is my paypal account. If not, I'll get it to you.

I don't have it, as soon as i get it, the payment goes out - YIPPPEEEEE

• 3 weeks later...

My bottle just came in and this is a very deep syrupy scent. I love the pink sugar in it adding a light almost fruity/candy/sugaryness to it. Otherwise the brown sugar, gives thius a deep molassesish syrupy scent.Its very mysterious sulturous woman scent. I like how this one dries down and wears.

I am looking forward to wearing this one and play with it by trying other scent on with it.

Sorry this review is so random but I am totally having trouble putting a finger on this scent. mmm though! :)

The sweet pinkness has come out even more in dry down. Me like :lol:

Edited by Curiouschic