Raspberry Rose Confite w/BANG!

(&Aja)

AD-RaspRoseConfite.jpg

RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, protection, stamina, vigor.
ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
HONEY (AJA) ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
STORAX ~ Healing, mental acuity, relaxation, sensual, love drawing, deflection of negativity.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, which is why I had to go full bottle...

I wanted to on this one, along with LP White, but I thought I should try it out 1st. I haven't had much success with Bang.

Wow. I have had such good luck with rose lately...

Me too! Especially with Agent XXX - I want to love this! AND ROLL IN IT LIKE CATNIP!

I hope it loves my chemistry. I got the sampler and a FB, I want another rose scent that works for me so badly.... I love BANG! and hope it's the same pleasant surprise AXXX has been!

How did I miss that Aja was in this one? Ooooo...I was eager to get this already, can't wait to see how Aja adds to it. Even MORE excited than before - I wouldn't have thought THAT was possible! :cat690:

I'm with you NuTrix! I actually chose to only get a sample of this one because rose tends to wrestle everything else to the background so I wasn't quite sure about it yet. I'd love to hear how this wears on everyone.

Ducky - where are you? And maybe Hearts? Where's da goods?! :lol:

:D Sorry, NuTrix -- nose break time!

Hahaha! That's what I was afraid of....can't try them all at once....but one can always hope...

Well, I love raspberry and I love rose. This was a no-brainer FB. Especially since it's BANGED?! First applied and this is heavenly! Raspberry-rose deliciousness. I'm drowning a sweet rose petals and berries! As it dries down, the raspberry fades away. I'm left with a slightly sweet, soft rose. The Aja is being tame and idk what storax is supposed to smell like... It's gone slightly powdery but not in a bad way. This scent feels ladylike and proper but undercover slutty with the Bang. I wish the raspberry lasted longer on me. But I'm still enjoying the dainty little pretty rose petal scent I'm left with.

Thank you for that wonderful review!

For me rose is either great or VERY bad (think scent memories of mom - or worse grandmom's "rose perfume") and it may not even be poor "rose's" fault - could be my own memory association hang ups???

My first rose love was Agent XXX and I've ordered a sample of Sugared Roses because I was thinking I may well be missing out on a rose scent that may work for me in that one too. I WANT to LOVE the rose in this. I really do love the smell of roses, fresh beautiful and alive petals while they're still gloriously blossoming... I went FB anticipating to adore this and am praying not to be wrong :D I kinda figured the raspberry note would flit away quickly. Aja works magic in tandem with other notes though so I'm crossing my fingers, toes and eyes!

:P I'm passing the buck to all of those who have adulterated the rose before I came to LP. I am hoping that Mara's genius can rehabilitate me! :lol:

I loved the sound of this, until Aja. Otherwise this would've been an fb no brainer.

Yes, me too.

Well, that is - the rose makes me slightly nervous too, but not terribly so (roses by other perfumers often don't work, but the couple of LP scents that I've tried with it have been fine to great).

But the Aja.... we really don't get along, no matter how hard I try. :(

I kind of hope there might be a version of this with no Aja (and maybe extra cops instead, yum! ;)) at some point.

I'm praying the lorax thing and Aja in this don't get me all third eye blind and Shiz

I loved the sound of this, until Aja. Otherwise this would've been an fb no brainer.

Yes, me too.

Well, that is - the rose makes me slightly nervous too, but not terribly so (roses by other perfumers often don't work, but the couple of LP scents that I've tried with it have been fine to great).

But the Aja.... we really don't get along, no matter how hard I try. :(

I kind of hope there might be a version of this with no Aja (and maybe extra cops instead, yum! ;)) at some point.

Don't be afraid of the Aja in this! It seems to have WAAAAYY less Aja than Torrid Sorcery did, I can't even smell it! I'm not a fan either, it is just too strong for me. I just dabbed a little on my arm to test it out, and I get a rich raspberry buttercream, but like hearts said, it ends up very much a sweet rose scent. There's a subtle sweet, spicy element behind the rose, maybe the storax? No scary Aja, so don't be afraid! :D

Don't be afraid of the Aja in this! It seems to have WAAAAYY less Aja than Torrid Sorcery did, I can't even smell it! I'm not a fan either, it is just too strong for me. I just dabbed a little on my arm to test it out, and I get a rich raspberry buttercream, but like hearts said, it ends up very much a sweet rose scent. There's a subtle sweet, spicy element behind the rose, maybe the storax? No scary Aja, so don't be afraid! :D

That's good to know because aja is too strong on me too. I would be interested in hearing your review of poudre because it sounds lovely but I'm scared of the aja.

That's good to know because aja is too strong on me too. I would be interested in hearing your review of poudre because it sounds lovely but I'm scared of the aja.

Just reviewed it!! Don't be afraid of that one, either! I might like it more than this one......;)

I will have to try this one alone and overnight. I like Aja, but I think she was getting out of hand in this. It might get a little naughty!! The rose is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could grow one that smells like this. I don't get much of anything with this other than the rose and Aja. This is not a complaint; it smells very sophisticated. But it might not be one to wear to work for me!