Totem: Kangaroo w/Mother's Little Helper

I really love this scent, it's the first of the MLH scents that works well on me. On me it smells like banana chips(though I know it has no banana in it LOL) but I really love the creamy, baked, soft sweet goodness of it! I didn't think this was going to be a favorite for me, but I'm so happy I got it. :Emoticons04235:

On me it smells like banana chips(though I know it has no banana in it LOL) but I really love the creamy, baked, soft sweet goodness of it! I didn't think this was going to be a favorite for me, but I'm so happy I got it. :Emoticons04235:

It is funny how the scents can morph into something entirely different than what we expect. I got a PE last month that my husband really liked, and yet nothing he 'thought' he smelled was actually in it. I know scent-memories can also play a part & do funny things to us when describing smells.

I really love this scent, and I'm a huge fan of MLH. Oddly enough, I put it on today and it was strictly vanilla-redwood on me! Gotta be hormones or something because up until today Kangaroo was always more almond/cherry from the get go! It's only a month old so I don't think I can say it's 'aged' LOL

UPDATE: I've been so loving the June NR LPs that I had not worn this in awhile... I do love it... wet and dry... I'm to the point of wanting a FB but again, it doesn't last on me at ALL... maybe 2 hours at the very most. I wonder if the phero is still working after the scent disappears. Anyone with an idea?

And if I order this in the silicone RB to hopefully get it to stay around awhile, how does the silicone affect the phero's blending with my skin (and EFX)? The reason for ordering a silicone base is to get the scent to last longer... right?

Edited by LoveStruck55

• 7 months later...

This one is very raspberry-ish on me for the first hour, but there's a strong, sharp soapiness there as well. Note sure which note that comes from. The soapiness stopped me from enjoying the scent at first, until it disappeared by about an hour in. From that point on the scent is soft and creamy, with a vanilla almond presence and some very toned down raspberry and pear. Once the soapy stage is over I really enjoy this scent.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, my arch nemesis almond, we meet again.

I'm going to be blunt; almonds usually smell like plastic and cherries to me and when it does I associate the scent with hospitals because every hospital I've ever been in pushes the almond body lotion like it's going out of style. Blech. Sometimes I can handle a creamy foody style almond but even then it's just not something I usually reach for.

But Mother's Little Helper? I ADORE this phero. It's the most calming and soothing phero that doesn't make me sleepy and I really notice the effects on others around me as well. The fragrance reviews could all state it smells like dog poopy but if it contains MLH I'm sure as heck going to give it a shot.

Luckily Kangaroo smells nothing like dog poopy (of course :P), and although it does have a HINT of the plastic scent I associate with almond it seems the raspberry is a working overtime to bring it all into some sort of pleasant balance. It's a little strange when I first apply but once it has time to dry down a little the result is a soft and nonoffensive scent that resembles light creamy fruit.

While it's not exactly my favorite scent I definitely feel it is congruent to MLH and will happily wear my sample and perhaps buy more in the future if no other MLH enhanced blend pops up soon that is more "me".

• 3 months later...

Totem:Kangaroo turned out to be a sleeper hit for me. I was reorganizing & decided to search for phero'd scent to make visitation go more smoothly. I thought about something with PM, but MLH seems more on the nose with this situation. Anyway, I forgot how much I liked Kangaroo, smells like a raspberry tart. I'm glad I was able to get a full bottle of this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This scent does feel cozy like being in a Kangaroo pouch. I love almond, and I get a hint of the raspberry and balsam. I just wish it were stronger. It seems to go on super sheer and disappear quickly. I have worn this a couple of nights when I've worked security at the gate of a big concert venue, on nights when we expected rough crowds because of the performer. I haven't had anyone give me a hard time even when we've had to do heavy searches (which suck - nobody likes to have to leave their selfie stick behind, lol).

• 1 month later...

At first sniff I didn't think I would like it. While wet to seemed to scream "tart fruit"! which I believe is the raspberry. After about 10 mins, it turns into a bright, happy fruit smell, but not loud or sharp. It seems like it is a perfect scent for me being a mommy: bright and happy (mood-wise).

MLH: This worked on the husband and he was definitely helpful all day! I will need to remind myself to wear this during spring cleaning time. I actually did feel very calm wearing this one. I am still relatively new to pheros, but I think I will always need to have MLH and SWS in my stash :wink88: .

• 5 months later...

I pulled this out again yesterday since I was working a big event. For whatever reason, I didn't feel all that into wearing the almond BUT, the MLH selfies were surprising. I was in a terrific mood, very animated and had several giggle fits! It's what I expected to feel with Levitation/DHEAS. I'm liking this and will probably try it again as a social in the future.