unscented Sexology

So I had the chance to spend the day with a friend today and I thought I'd try sexology- I'eve had a good response from him with lace and tmi and cops so I thought this is perfect it has all three- well I was wrong things were so off between us- no deep conversation, no playfulness and the sex was well just off - it wasn't the I want you I eve got to take you right here right now that it usually is when we haven't seen eachother - there was a eggerness there but it was different and I didn't feel anything like I usually feel- lets just say that even though it was good I didnt have the out of body experience I'eve gotten used too.. It really was like having sex with someone else.. It just didn't have the mental connection we usually have. And he was bouncing between cuddly and wanting to please me and just plain irritable....any advice? We have very limited opportunities to be together so any help is appreciated-

Hi Banshee. I guess it's the old different things will work for different people thing. I tried this one years ago, at least I am almost sure it was this one, and got no results at all either on the partner or self effects. That's just us through. Others have had amazing results with Sexology. The one that really, really works on me and my partner is Sexpionage. AWESOME! But that is just us. Maybe try Sexology another day/night. Wait a while. Sometimes it's a lot to do with the frame of mind of both people and yes, the timing. Hang in. It can take a lot of experimenting. You could also approach the topic delicately in a loving way and mention something like, " Baby, I'm so glad we had some close time the other night. It might have been me, but I couldn't quite connect with you on a mental level, and I love when we connect like that. It feels so amazing when we do. WAS it me, or did you notice this too?" If he says he doesn't know what you mean, just shrug it off. Try something else the next time and if the sex is mind blowingly great, then maybe it was the Sexology or just timing. Good luck!

Sorry it didn't work for you Banshee, I've always adored Sexology. I would have said maybe he doesn't like the EST, but you said Lace was good, so... :arf:

I'd definitely take Rose's advice and try again after some time- maybe in a different type of situation though. Like say you're going out for the evening, see how it fares then. Have you ever tried it around other people to see how they react to you wearing it? Cause it's a great social blend for me, with some sexy thrown in.

Thanks you guys for your support and advice.i'm really not sure what was going on I'm wondering if I might've just used way too much. I'm still trying to get the feel of the unscented pheromones.I just ordered a sample size of the scented sexlogy so I could try that and I think I'm in a put my unscented pheromones away for a while and get more practice and experience with the scented ones..this experience was strange because usually b-Bol me feel extremely relaxed and mellow yet I felt antsy all day..i'm also wondering if certain medications can interfere with pheromone? Again thanks for all your help and support

Banshee, I should add that I've always had the pheros with cops in a scented form, so I've only ever used Sexology at the 1/3 strength of most scented pheros. I slather a bit, so I'd definitely worry about going way overboard with the UN.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I used this for the first time on Tuesday night with a friend that is very able so to say. The usual wanting it was there for both of us, but when it came time to move past the foreplay and get down to business he was unable to rise to the occasion" so to speak. This is the first time this has happened in the year we have been seeing each other. I know he has some "stuff" going on that could have contributed but this was my first time experience with this one. I am going to give this another try again in a few weeks to see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

That was part of what contributed to my experience as well- which I think contributed to the irritability- don't think going to risk trying it again till we're back to seeming each other regularly - he was much more cuddly though and softer- no pun intended lol

• 1 month later...

Thought is share an update on this experience, well I went to get it out to give another try and it wasn't opend I was like what the heck then I realized I used sexpionge and I used a lot about 3 dropers full so this was obviously not a fair review of sexology- or sexpionge considering I used way

To much- I've since tired sexology and it was a great time-

• 6 years later...

I just ordered another bottle of Beewitched boosted with UN Sexology.  

I like this phero, but don’t have anything with it in it, other than my lone precious bottle of Wild Cherry that I’m treasuring and rarely wearing.  

Beewitched is another great love of mine, and it  will be sold out at some point unless Mara includes it in the permanent lineup, so I’m adding another couple of bottles while I still can.  

Sexology is rarely mentioned here, and I’m not sure why that is…

ADDING:

If your goal is to find reviews of Sexology, most of them in our forum are for the various iterations of the scented version.  

For the UN version, the first post in this thread talks about an unexpected reaction to it, but further down the thread in the eighth post, she clarifies that she’d accidentally (over)applied Sexpionage, thinking she’d put on Sexology.  Therefore, the reaction she and her partner had was to the heavy handed Sexpionage, not Sexology.  

I’ve applied one phero thinking I was using another, especially with pherotine bottles, because the labels are the same except for the name. (Read the label Eve!)

Edited by Eve
Clarifying

6 hours ago, Eve said:

ADDING:

If your goal is to find reviews of Sexology, most of them in our forum are for the various iterations of the scented version.  

Right - I was going to say that there has been discussion of Sexology's effects in the context of the fragrances which have been phero-enhanced with the blend.

• 1 year later...

Probably a bit premature to be reviewing at this point as I’ve only really started playing with UN Sexology, but it had such a great effect on my Target Guy (yes, still the Cute Veterinarian) that I had to share. I have both a pherotine bottle and a full bottle in Noco Pink that I’m playing with plus it’s in Carica. I’m using three drops of the UN, but am still figuring out dosages.

To be honest I wasn’t expecting this to be that different from BAM! or Cuddle Bunny but somehow it is. I’ve used BAM! to get him talking and that works well especially when used with Heart & Soul. But even though it will get him talking and joking more, it’s not necessarily about anything too deep (though still nice). He’ll share some, but still holds back a lot. H&S and BAM always makes him super happy and giggly which he is not with Sexology (though he’s happy and having a nice time, just not over the top happy, happy, happy).

With Sexology, he’s talking even more and sharing at a much deeper level. Have to admit I was surprised by how willingly he opened up to give details that he normally just wouldn’t. I can’t emphasize just how surprising it was. And how much deeper the bonding and talking was with Sexology - far, far more than I expected. And that was awesome. I’ve been trying to get him to talk about more meaningful things and Sexology works great for that! ❤️

I’ve only used Cuddle Bunny a few times with him, which really gets the sweet, heart-shaped eyes and adoring from him, but doesn’t make him talk more. Actually he seems quieter and more dazed. Mostly these days I use Gotcha! with him and that’s really nice for a comfortable, relaxed, sweet, lovely time together. 

@RosesArePink I find Sexology to be right between Perfect Match and Sexpionage for me. It's still very sexy but also triggers emotional vulnerability. Sex is still on their mind but it's not the focus. It's not the tear your clothes and do it til dawn  Sexpionage vibe, but it could turn that way if the mood is right. It's almost like they're thinking "if I bare my soul and kiss her neck, I'll be invited to get freaky". lol 

4 hours ago, Vixy mixy said:

It's almost like they're thinking "if I bare my soul and kiss her neck, I'll be invited to get freaky". lol 

🤣 Yeah, that’s a perfect way to describe it! And I totally wasn’t expecting that from Sexology. For some reason there aren’t very many reviews for Sexology and that’s a shame because it’s a great formula. 

@RosesArePink the lack of reviews for un was why it took me so long to try it. I'm glad I did and wish I would've gotten it sooner. I like it much better than a few of my first purchases and have used it more often (I still have a nearly full bottle of Cuddle Bunny un which was part of my first order a year ago and less than half a bottle of Sexology un if that tells you something.)