AD-DancePassion_1.jpg
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted
*enhanced with Est. & copulins. Sorry for the Cuddlebunny tag. The CB blend is a different ratio & will have different effects. YMMV, of course.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the sounds of this, too. And I'm a total sucker for Cuddle Bunny. And for honey. But a couple of honeys have gone wonky on my skin - usually the lighter ones, I think, (Torrid Sorcery & Honeyed LP go slightly funky to my nose, but BF says they both smell great, so maybe it's simply the way I perceive them. IDK) - and now I'm a bit wary of them. I'd rather test this one first, before jumping into a bottle, unsniffed.

I'm hoping that since this one does not have the civet honey that it will be a bit more wearable?

I don't recall Mara saying that, though. Just that it's not as intense as the other.

It's those ingredients but I'm assuming not in the same amounts otherwise Mara would have just added Cuddle Bunny.

ooohhh, this one screams BUY ME !!

Edited by liz

I had to order a bottle un-sniffed, not gonna miss out on a summery tropical scent ever again !! EXCITED to try this one :D

Edited by liz

Liz - did you mean to post that for DoD? Because I would say it's not tropical at all.

My first impression is that this is somewhere between Jouir de and Sugared Honeycomb. It is definitely slutty but not full-on skank. :lol:

So I was a little wary of this because of the musks; sometimes civet goes really wrong on me. Not this time! Slutty dripping honey, oh yes. The musk are sensual and warm, not the type that I turn to plastic. On the drydown I get some of the orchid which rounds it out and makes it divine. This one is turning into a bottle along with Seer, nuff said.

I get more of the orchid in drydown, it's really sexy; I like how the orchid is more prominent for me in this one as opposed to Jouir de.

Liz - did you mean to post that for DoD? Because I would say it's not tropical at all.

My first impression is that this is somewhere between Jouir de and Sugared Honeycomb. It is definitely slutty but not full-on skank. :lol:

well, not in a suntan-y, tutti fruity way I suppose, guess I was thinking that orchids were tropical-ly, summer-y

what's DoD ?? going back to check

ok...what's DoD ??

Edited by liz

OK. I may be flayed for saying this but...to me, this is a lighter less "dirty" Jouir De. As soon as I smelled it I thought, "I've smelled this before." I LIKE JOUIR DE, always liked it, still like it, can't imagine NOT liking it...EVER. BUT for those of you who found Jouir De "too much" pleeeeease give this one a chance, this may be more to your liking. This is really lovely, it's VERY sensual and well blended in that SO FAR no one scent is pushing out any other. If Jouir De represents the seductions of a woman's whiles, then Dance of Passion is her sumptuous little sister that is coming into her own....

OK. I may be flayed for saying this but...to me, this is a lighter less "dirty" Jouir De.

No you won't; that's exactly what Mara said it was (and I agree)! There are similar comments upthread, in fact.

This is screaming orchid on me. I am getting NO honey. I can sense the musk but it's not clear yet. I am sad, wanted a new honey love. I'll come back after the long drydown.

The musk got verrrry dirty. Between that and the screaming orchid I had to remove it. The traces that after left after washing are the closest I can get with this baby. I never did get the honey.

Edited by halo0073

OMG !!! This GORGEOUS !!!

I dying to wear tomorrow, but cops at work prob not a good idea :(

No you won't; that's exactly what Mara said it was (and I agree)! There are similar comments upthread, in fact.

Went back to see! :D

This sounds amazing. I actually like Jouir De, even when it's obscenely skanky on me - it feels like a dirty sexy little secret that makes me smile. I'm excited to see how this smells.

YES! I wish I had seen this earlier. Glad to know I'm not the only one who LIKES Jouir De! This one is, hmm, how to describe, everything I like about Jouir De but made more palatable to the other people in my life who MAY not feel the same about Jouir De that I do :lol:

I get more of the orchid in drydown, it's really sexy; I like how the orchid is more prominent for me in this one as opposed to Jouir de.

The orchid is forefront for me with Jouir De. I feel like I'd be getting Jouir De again...you know, I'm going to have to wear them together to decide if I want a bottle...

I wear cops to work a lot. But then, it's usually just me in my cubby

I wear cops to work...like EVERYDAY. No adverse effects yet :D:P

I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing cops to work as long as it doesn't adversely affect your coworkers. Work is difficult enough as it is. :P

Nope. Luna's right. The orchid IS most prominent. Jouir De TOTALLY has it all over the dirty honey musky orchid. DoP is definitely feminine friendly and not nearly so naughty. I still like JD best :D Can't wait to read more reviews about what you other ladies think of DoP :)

LOL! Well, it's unanimous here...even hubby prefers JD! Had DoP on left wrist and JD on right and asked for a blind test and HE PICKED JD - HOLY ARE YOU KIDDING ME WE MUST BE SKANKY PEEPS LOL! OOOOOH, WEZ LIB INA DURDY HOUZ :lol:

Okay this is kinda pretty... I don't get a whole lotta honey or do I? I smell something very round or robust I should say.. like globs of something rich...like golden something bursting on my arms.. This is way more pleasant smelling than JD. I can't do the JD but I can def do this! Damn I was kinda hoping I wouldn't like this because I didn't want to add another bottle to the list..

I have a question. The descrip says it has cops with a dash of EST. Does this have Cuddle Bunny or is that the same thing?

I'm confused this month!

Wooowwww the drydown is exquisite.. I feel like a pretty sophisticated undercover slutty thing

I want to be a pretty sophisticated undercover slutty thing :( After 15 minutes...... nothing.... nada... zilch... zero.... My Beloved saying "I don't smell anything" (okay, so... that was good for a bit of fun; he went searching for where the scent might have migrated....)

LOL! Well, it's unanimous here...even hubby prefers JD! Had DoP on left wrist and JD on right and asked for a blind test and HE PICKED JD - HOLY ARE YOU KIDDING ME WE MUST BE SKANKY PEEPS LOL! OOOOOH, WEZ LIB INA DURDY HOUZ :lol:

Maybe JD would be DoP on me? Truly, scents are just lighter on my skin and I can't even think of a note I "amp". So, I could be a pretty sophisticated undercover slutty thing with a slightly skanky durdy edge? I think at least samples are on Artfire... and then, I could dose with Cuddle Bunny for the phero-power?

I want to be a pretty sophisticated undercover slutty thing :( After 15 minutes...... nothing.... nada... zilch... zero.... My Beloved saying "I don't smell anything" (okay, so... that was good for a bit of fun; he went searching for where the scent might have migrated....)

Maybe JD would be DoP on me? Truly, scents are just lighter on my skin and I can't even think of a note I "amp". So, I could be a pretty sophisticated undercover slutty thing with a slightly skanky durdy edge? I think at least samples are on Artfire... and then, I could dose with Cuddle Bunny for the phero-power?

JD was drenched expired snatch on me.. no sophisticated undercover... I smelled like a gang banged exposed oozing vagina that was placed on a windowsill to dry

I have a question. The descrip says it has cops with a dash of EST. Does this have Cuddle Bunny or is that the same thing?

No it's not the same otherwise that's just what she would have used (and it would have been in the description). CB is fairly EST-heavy.