OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up my ENORMOUS box of LPs at the po yesterday, and, in the parking lot, searched until I found OCCO WHITE! I applied a medium amount (2 or 3 swipes on each forearm, small swipe on each side of neck) and drove to work (about 30 minutes).

Wet: I could definitely smell the EoW, but it wasn't super-stinky, more like fruity-stinky. As I was driving the vanilla scent started to come through stronger.

Dry: The vanilla is very pleasant, not too sweet, and the cops smell is completely gone!

I think this will be a wonderful layering product for me! The vanilla scent is very pleasant, but not enough to be only scent for the day.

Today, OCCO Black!

eta: trying to make occo white show up!

Edited by goddesslynne

Oh I excited!

I need to turn on the tracker and see where my box is! I want my LP goodies! (thank goodness I have many other fabulous scents to hold me over until the goodies arrive, lol)

I think I may have to put another order in, for OCCO Blue! Maybe add some b&B products to it :blushing:

It's funny - the vanilla (WHITE) is not STRONG smelling, but it lasts forever. I put it on last night, on my HAND just to smell it while discussing it, and even after sleeping in it and washing my hands multiple times, I can still smell it - like a beautiful warm cakey skin musk. Lovely.

It's funny - the vanilla (WHITE) is not STRONG smelling, but it lasts forever. I put it on last night, on my HAND just to smell it while discussing it, and even after sleeping in it and washing my hands multiple times, I can still smell it - like a beautiful warm cakey skin musk. Lovely.

I just realized that this will be wonderful to layer with my Temple of the Goddess!! Mara, you're a genius!! AND, I love your new avatar!! Breathtaking!!

I just realized that this will be wonderful to layer with my Temple of the Goddess!! Mara, you're a genius!! AND, I love your new avatar!! Breathtaking!!

aww, smooch!

That's Beccah1 on my avatar! Isn't she a stunner?! (She's using my pic - I'm using hers...just to confuse everyone, :blushing: )

aww, smooch!

That's Beccah1 on my avatar! Isn't she a stunner?! (She's using my pic - I'm using hers...just to confuse everyone, :blushing: )

*runs off to find Beccah's profile*

ETA: You're BOTH stunning!!!

Edited by goddesslynne

I got Pink in the mail today,Im slathered in it to me its sugary,earlier thought I caught a wiff of vanilla ,now it smells light and some kinda floral to me.I bet this would be great for layering or alone ,I smelled no cops awsome job ladies

I got Pink in the mail today,Im slathered in it to me its sugary,earlier thought I caught a wiff of vanilla ,now it smells light and some kinda floral to me.I bet this would be great for layering or alone ,I smelled no cops awsome job ladies

Florals hmm? somehow remind me of LP Pink where many people said that they miss the florals in LP Pink II

Okay here's the breakdown on the OCCOs with my chemistry:

Pink: Yummy sweet pink goodness...I get strawberry. There may be NO strawberry scent touching this, but this is what my nose translates. :wink2: I gots me 2 bottles of this and I'm glad I did!!

Red: I LOVE YOU RED!!! This IS LP: Red all sexed up and ready to go!! Enough said.

Blue: Ditto on the CB similarity. This one reminds me of a more masculine flavor. I love it and would gladly lather this all over my body. Verra nice.

White: This is awesome...vanilla at it's finest. It makes me want to lick myself. :Sexy: OMG! Pink and White blended would be awesome.

I can clearly smell each one distinctly after 6 hours. I LOVE THESE!!!

M & D...thank you for giving us more toys to play with. :wub:

Thanks for your review *shaking my head*. Now I will be even more anxiously awaiting the ship notice on my current order. So I can get it, & plot out my order of: back-up LpRed/H&S, OCCO Red, Mayday Shea lotion, & maybe Lp#9 oil amped. I should avoid these reviews like the plague :)

BAHA!

Except this is what Beccah looks like NOW, and the pic she chose of me is from when I was 20 - and I'm 44 now! :emot129:

PM, I just ventured on the rest of this thread. I think I saw the more recent one of you on another thread( w/ that actor?) I think you've gotten better w/ age. ShelleyB & Lynne thanks so much for your complements :):party: Honestly,those pics were taken wearing my LPs. So, I guess you could say.......The ladies made me beautiful.

PM, I just ventured on the rest of this thread. I think I saw the more recent one of you on another thread( w/ that actor?) I think you've gotten better w/ age. ShelleyB & Lynne thanks so much for your complements :):party: Honestly,those pics were taken wearing my LPs. So, I guess you could say.......The ladies made me beautiful.

girl ya know ya got it goin on with or without perfume both of you are beautiful ladies :emot129:

How do you make a pic into an avatar?

I have one more pending order - it was a big' un. And in my last precious package of LP'sbis OCCO red, purple and white. I can't wait for them to get here. :-)!!!

Mostly for me - Mr. Shelly seems to have issues with the renovated me.

I have to admit - it's not what I expected. Never thought I'd take the last step in the WLS process to have the DH find I had gotten too cute. But life is what happens while you were planning something else.

Or so says my grad school roomy who has a new age streak. I'm pragmatic and I find the concept a tad alien.

Purple... OMG!!! I'm totally in love! This is so lovely, a gorgeous violet scent, I can't stop sniffing myself! It's a bright & sweet violet scent without being candy-like. It's not very dark, so I'd wear this as a dayscent...Layer with LP Black though and it's nighttime sexylicious though :Hug_emoticon:

Red.... Oh, this one is just amazing! It's like LP Red on me! Sweet, creamy cinnamon all the way! I love this!

White... This one is gorgeous too. Gorgeous creamy vanilla, not too foody but not powdery vanilla either, it's somewhere in the middle. Very long lasting too! In terms of scents, I prefer B's Blushing Milkmaid, but this one isn't as strong so probably better for daywear, and easier to layer without the vanilla being the super dominant note.

I love all 3 of them, and I can't smell the cops in either one, not even when wet :EVB7BC~18: They are definitively there though because I got slightly wheezy when sniffing them whilst wet...not enough to really trigger my asthma though, and I had no wheeze after dry down :)

White... This one is gorgeous too. Gorgeous creamy vanilla, not too foody but not powdery vanilla either, it's somewhere in the middle. Very long lasting too! In terms of scents, I prefer B's Blushing Milkmaid, but this one isn't as strong so probably better for daywear, and easier to layer without the vanilla being the super dominant note.

You're making me so jealous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LP vanillas. They're all so delicious but only a few seem to like mix well with my chemistry. :Hug_emoticon:

All the ladies that the vanilla loves are so lucky!

You're making me so jealous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LP vanillas. They're all so delicious but only a few seem to like mix well with my chemistry. :Hug_emoticon:

All the ladies that the vanilla loves are so lucky!

Have you tried this one? If you haven't, remind me to send you a sample the next time we do a trade :EVB7BC~18: This might just be your vanilla bean you've been looking for?

Edited by Rosebud

Have you tried this one? If you haven't, remind me to send you a sample the next time we do a trade ;) This might just be your vanilla bean you've been looking for?

I wish! Mara posted that she used a blend of different vanillas. The vanilla bean that works on me doesn't blend and has to be shaken so it's not in this. :P I'm still probably going to try it.

I need to look at all my LPs (God, there are SO many!) and figure out which ones have a vanilla that I can detect because that might be the vanilla that works for me. Me, Jane was one of them (I'm pretty sure it was the tahitian vanilla that I was smelling) which was why I wanted Tahitian Temptress to have it.

I know I'm going to end up giving the white a shot because if it doesn't work I know it will be an easy one to trade, worst case scenario. It just wasn't at the top of my list due to the uncertainty of my chemistry + vanilla.

So I dying to know if anyone has done a woozy floozy/occo blending to see if it's LAM on 'roids?

Cuz really - some days there is no such thing as to much. (g)

and I am living vicariously through your reports at this point.

So I dying to know if anyone has done a woozy floozy/occo blending to see if it's LAM on 'roids?

Cuz really - some days there is no such thing as to much. (g)

and I am living vicariously through your reports at this point.

You're living vicariously though our reports?! That's GOT to be a first. It's ALWAYS the other way around for me. I buy pheros hoping to have half as much fun as you are. :P

You're living vicariously though our reports?! That's GOT to be a first. It's ALWAYS the other way around for me. I buy pheros hoping to have half as much fun as you are. :P

My package isn't here yet. Should be this weekend and then I am taking the occos for a test drive. :-)!!!

Purple... OMG!!! I'm totally in love! This is so lovely, a gorgeous violet scent, I can't stop sniffing myself! It's a bright & sweet violet scent without being candy-like. It's not very dark, so I'd wear this as a dayscent...Layer with LP Black though and it's nighttime sexylicious though :P

Red.... Oh, this one is just amazing! It's like LP Red on me! Sweet, creamy cinnamon all the way! I love this!

I love all 3 of them, and I can't smell the cops in either one, not even when wet ;) They are definitively there though because I got slightly wheezy when sniffing them whilst wet...not enough to really trigger my asthma though, and I had no wheeze after dry down :)

OMG...you girls are seriously making me too excited for the OCCO's...funny hing is I wasn't that excited at first just cause of the EOW...ewwwww!

but now, I can't wait...

I jusy got my notice...two of them and so hopefully one order will have my OCCO's...

Besides the 1/2's that I am trading I will have for myself

OCCO white(2 ordered and 1 from a trade), red, black, yellow/gold, pink...but looks like after all my orders arrive i am gonna have to go get that purple, yeah!

djac is too excited for these...lol

be blessed

Djac

I sent all but maybe 1/4 of the OCCO black, it just isn't my thing, but I hope you will LOVE it! I did keep a little bit to layer under some of my vanillas, but I sent you enought to REALLY enjoy! I hope you get your package today!

Thank you sweets...djac...

ooooh your package, and 2 stamps.com packages...oh my, what shall I do but sniff and huff away...hehehe

OCCO BLUE: Loving it. To my nose (and M&D might not agree, but I have a gourmand nose in a gourmet world), it smells like a love child of my beloved Cuddlebunny and To Soothe a Broken Heart (not so much lavender, but I might try layering with Ajia's Misty Lavender). The scent itself it wonderful and could smell just a bit of the cops right on application but after that, nothing. Just a lovely scent!

Wondering.... what would happen if I got a bottle amped with BI???

uhmmm, I think when you get mine you're gonna be having sex!! And LOTS of it!! :666::666::666:

BAHAHAHA!!!! YEAAAAAH! Djac is gonna get some! ;) lol I love it!

OCCO BLUE: Loving it. To my nose (and M&D might not agree, but I have a gourmand nose in a gourmet world), it smells like a love child of my beloved Cuddlebunny and To Soothe a Broken Heart (not so much lavender, but I might try layering with Ajia's Misty Lavender). The scent itself it wonderful and could smell just a bit of the cops right on application but after that, nothing. Just a lovely scent!

Wondering.... what would happen if I got a bottle amped with BI???

Oh basically after this review and all others, I think it is impossible for me not to order Blue! It seems they have taken all my faves and made it a cops cover...

I got PINK and Red in the mail yesterday with all my other goodies. I decided to put them on either knee so I could smell them and only them.

PINK: A very Pink sugar cotton candy-lemonie scent. Very bright and delicious. If you love LP Pink 2009, this is a goodie.

Red: OMG! LP RED AND COPS!!!! YUM!!! This one is sooooo delicious. it has all the love and warm cinnamoness of lp red. I love this and could apply EVERYWHERE!!!! I totally dont get the cops smell in this, AT ALL!

LOVE IT!

BAHAHAHA!!!! YEAAAAAH! Djac is gonna get some! :666: lol I love it!

Oh basically after this review and all others, I think it is impossible for me not to order Blue! It seems they have taken all my faves and made it a cops cover...

I got PINK and Red in the mail yesterday with all my other goodies. I decided to put them on either knee so I could smell them and only them.

PINK: A very Pink sugar cotton candy-lemonie scent. Very bright and delicious. If you love LP Pink 2009, this is a goodie.

Red: OMG! LP RED AND COPS!!!! YUM!!! This one is sooooo delicious. it has all the love and warm cinnamoness of lp red. I love this and could apply EVERYWHERE!!!! I totally dont get the cops smell in this, AT ALL!

LOVE IT!

Ooooh y'all so silly...rooting for me to get some...hehehe

but um yeah, djac is hoping to get a lot...so my special monthly friend better be gone by the weekend...hehehe

oh wow now I really can't wait to try the red, and the pink, and the white and the gold...okay somebody stop me

djac

Sheesh, speaking of the monthly friend, I had the opportunity to stay at a fab hotel in the city this weekend with my guy, and guess who came along????Grrrr. Of course my fella is wonderful, he doesn't mind a bit, but it makes me sooo self conscious to have to protect the 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets and those divine towels!! Don't want to leave the room looking like a crime scene! Hope she has moved along by the time you have tried on your OCCO's my dear!

Sheesh, speaking of the monthly friend, I had the opportunity to stay at a fab hotel in the city this weekend with my guy, and guess who came along????Grrrr. Of course my fella is wonderful, he doesn't mind a bit, but it makes me sooo self conscious to have to protect the 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets and those divine towels!! Don't want to leave the room looking like a crime scene! Hope she has moved along by the time you have tried on your OCCO's my dear!

You are soooo silly TG...Crime scene...lol

Once I had this friend and everytime we would go to the cabins or on a weekend out of town trip I swear she would show her unwelcomed, cockbocking a** up...hehehe, kinda funny now that I think on it...

djac

Funny until you're laying on those white sheets, with that white featherbed, and the white down comforter...................................

Girrrl... stop it... I am trying to drink my wine cooler and I keep losing precious sips laughing at you...but I betcha y'all had a real good time anyway...guess sometimes a threesome is okay...hehehe, you , hunkalicious and the friend who knows when to show up and show out...hehehe

djac

Well ladies...

Here's what not to do with OCCO Red....

Last night I applied some OCCO Red (just because I loooove the scent) and smeared the oil over the neck area using my fingers. Then I get into bed and after a li'll while my eyes itch a little bit, so I start rubbing them...with my fingers!

Blimey....did that burn or what! LOL

At least I learnt my lesson... no more eye rubbing with cops & cinnamon on the fingers!

Well ladies...

Here's what not to do with OCCO Red....

Last night I applied some OCCO Red (just because I loooove the scent) and smeared the oil over the neck area using my fingers. Then I get into bed and after a li'll while my eyes itch a little bit, so I start rubbing them...with my fingers!

Blimey....did that burn or what! LOL

At least I learnt my lesson... no more eye rubbing with cops & cinnamon on the fingers!

Hope your eyes are feeling better RB.... :Dancing_Grapefruit:

I totally get what you are saying now PM...at first I couldn't smell the vanilla at all wet, at least it wasnt deep enough for me to really take notice, so all I was getting was cops, not eowwwwww stinky, just mild over riped fruit.

but it has been about an hour later and I keep being drawn back to this spot on my arm and OMG, OCCO White...the vanilla is very very yummy... I can see this layered in so many ways with so many different LP's... I am now gonna add this to my favorites of the OCCO's...I can tell this is very long lasting actually.

OCCO Red: Delicious of course just like my first love LP red, which I am starting to rediscover yet again. anyway, I think it smells exactly like LP Red.

OCCO Gold: My fav of the bunch...yes, I is a honey hoe...This smells like sugared honey combs fo sho...

OCCO Purple: Love this one...didnt hink I would at first... I still smell it and it is just plain sexxay

OCCO Pink: can you say FLIRTY FUN...thats what this is...cute and fun

OCCO Black: can't do it without the vanilla...too deep and resiny for me. almost smells like bitter medicine on my skin

OCCO Green: smells okay, but really strong floral and does make for a headache for djac

OCCO Blue: This really does smell like cuddlebunny to me...unfortunately I only like CB for layering, the scent is just too light and waterlilyish for me.

so there is my review of the OCCO's

I will say this...I wasn't to keen/excited about the OCCO's cause of the cops...but my goodness, even wet I could barely smell the cops, and even then the scent is not repulsive and dry down is the normal but not bad while you are waiting...I like the OCCO's, great way to wear cops without worryiing about a cover,

but perfect enough to layer with.

all in all I'd say Great job ladies, great job!...now I gotta get more purple and gold!

ps...wow, I really can smell the vanilla amping on my skin...yummy yum yum! thank God, I'm only trading off one bottle...hehehe

Oooh, great notes, Djac - thank you!

Rosebud: Ouch! The concentrated oils alone...but the cinnamon too? OUCH! I hope the discomfort didn't last too long! :arf:

I've been experimenting with some more possible varieties. I'm thinking there is a distinct lack of FRUIT in the collection... Any suggestions on this, or on other varieties we might enjoy?

...now I gotta get more purple and gold!

Heh, OCCO Mardi Gras! :arf:

Well I vote for pear, but didn't someone make an apple-and-something suggestion before when we were discussing the LAM line?

Edited by luna65