Suggestions Please - Sporting Event

:hi: In a couple of weeks, I will be going to a major sporting event in Florida. My goal for this trip is to make new guys friends and grab a phone number or two.

I have the following: BAM, LAM, Rocket Fuel, Ambrosia/eow, OCCO SLF and Cougar.

I would like to be more social as I said in my welcome post, I am really quiet and don't talk much. I usually go with my friends whenever we take trips but they couldn't make it. :(

Thank you.

P.S. LPMP has replaced my makeup habit. I haven't brought makeup in weeks and now focusing on getting some full size bottles! Tsk.

:hi: In a couple of weeks, I will be going to a major sporting event in Florida. My goal for this trip is to make new guys friends and grab a phone number or two.

I have the following: BAM, LAM, Rocket Fuel, Ambrosia/eow, OCCO SLF and Cougar.

I would like to be more social as I said in my welcome post, I am really quiet and don't talk much. I usually go with my friends whenever we take trips but they couldn't make it. :(

Thank you.

P.S. LPMP has replaced my makeup habit. I haven't brought makeup in weeks and now focusing on getting some full size bottles! Tsk.

haha, LPMP is definitely addicting!

If your Rocket Fuel is the one that has SS4W in it, that's a great sexy social. Otherwise, I think the LAM would be a good choice. Good luck!