Irresistible Forces

TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.

GREEN TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.

TANGERINE ~ Eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

OPEN WINDOWS Pheromone Blend - Created by our Phero Guru, Ail!

Open Windows is one of my very favorite pheros, and this scent is perfect!! I've ordered this in the spray, along with an extra sample for layering.

The scent on me is sweet and close, with the green tea and tangerine creating a brightness rather than screaming "FRESH"!

TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.

GREEN TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.

TANGERINE ~ Eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

OPEN WINDOWS Pheromone Blend - Created by our Phero Guru, Ail!

Open Windows is one of my very favorite pheros, and this scent is perfect!! I've ordered this in the spray, along with an extra sample for layering.

The scent on me is sweet and close, with the green tea and tangerine creating a brightness rather than screaming "FRESH"!

I actually contemplated getting another bottle of this amped with OW, but I was :lol: & got TT something instead. It is a nice all purpose scent & I like that TT & I can wear it together. I think I like the idea of unisex scents for us better than matched sets. Especially with a phero blend thta I know works so well for both of us.

Ok so TT & I tried this out yesterday...again the fragrance wore the same on both of us. It does have a very classic & clean aspect to it. However, that works out great for TT. I swear he stopped to pick up a carryout order on the way to MILs house yesterday & literally all the waitresses at the front were fawning over him. Had one begging for info on the cologne so she could buy some for her husband. It seemed he got the best hits & I think it's because the citrus in this leans more toward the classic lime accord they used to use in men's aftershave. I'll be giving him my big bottle because it does work so well for him..anything to bring a little more sunshine into his day, lol.

Nice,Beccah ...

I don't know if I will like this scentwise,but am looking forward to trying OW...Tonka is like vanilla ,right ?

Oh and I have been meaning to say for awhile how nice it is to have the ingredients posted on a review thread :001_302:

Upon application, it smelled pretty masculine to me (though I think I might just prefer my scents to be ultra-girly), but on drydown, it really mellowed out. It's a soft, musky, almost vanilla-y scent now. I keep sniffing my arms. Very nice.

Oh, and in the middle there was a period where the green tea was pretty noticable, and it was a fresh, clean scent-- also nice.

I love how they morph! Like three perfumes for the price of one!

Nice,Beccah ...

I don't know if I will like this scentwise,but am looking forward to trying OW...Tonka is like vanilla ,right ?

Oh and I have been meaning to say for awhile how nice it is to have the ingredients posted on a review thread :yeahthat:

Yup Tonka is a similiar scent to Vanilla. I think I was reading in Scott Cunningham's EO book that they sometimes sell it in Mexico as Vainilla (IDK I probably have my info garbled, lol). I think Benzoin has a vanilla-esqueness to it as well. Back to the subject, actually going back & reading some much earlier post when researching sale scents last year. I saw that a couple posters listed the ingredients in their reviews. I just learned to use the copy n paste function in April this year, so naturally it took me this long to remember I wanted to do the same in my review threads *hand-face*, + I'm lazy & it makes my reviews more concise with less effort on my part.....

Ya I can't believe the excellent reaction TT got from this one & ladies if you have a Grumpy Guss, the OW phero lets the sunshine into their personality. I really believe LP has saved my marriage.

Thanks,Beccah :)

Ok,am I the only one who thinks this smells a lot like Unisexy ??? mmm mmm mmm, I Really like this...can't juge the OW right now as I have a few other of the new releases on too,how can you resist :)

Upon first application I get the citrus and the tea mingling with the tonka, it makes it a bit perfume-y. In the drydown the amber and the sandalwood morphs it from "bright" to "golden." It reminds me a bit of LP #9 except without the cologne quality, it's one of those scents which people tend to like because it's what they expect of a scent, so I think it would be a good workplace scent in that regard; you're not putting anyone off by smelling odd (to their nose, not yours). It's like social camouflauge.

Quince would never wear this but I could see myself wearing it in situations where I felt like I had to blend in with a situation or group.

Well I am going to change my smells a lot like Unisexy,to smells similar way after drydown,on me :) I got out my Unisexy last night and compared a dab of each of them ,Unisexy has that xtra special mmmmm quality for me. Gosh,I had forgoten just how much I like it.

I do like this one though,and definitely like the OW in it :lol:

warm, sweet, powdery, eau de cologney - on the conventional side as LPs go - makes me think of Burberry, Hermes etc. - doesn't smell like any of their perfumes (that I know of), just evokes that kind of timeless/classic feeling. Among LPs, it actually feels a lot like Sorceress to me.

Upon first application I get the citrus and the tea mingling with the tonka, it makes it a bit perfume-y. In the drydown the amber and the sandalwood morphs it from "bright" to "golden." It reminds me a bit of LP #9 except without the cologne quality, it's one of those scents which people tend to like because it's what they expect of a scent, so I think it would be a good workplace scent in that regard; you're not putting anyone off by smelling odd (to their nose, not yours). It's like social camouflauge.

Quince would never wear this but I could see myself wearing it in situations where I felt like I had to blend in with a situation or group.

This was my take on it as well, Luna.

It is nice and fresh, but it just isn't something I would wear often, unless I were still working in an office setting with lots of people (and not wanting to smell overly-perfumed).....it is just a little bright for my personal tastes.....

Edited by Dolly

ADORE!!!! Reminds me of my daddy's English Leather. As a child I sat on the bathroom counter while he shaved. When he was finished he would pat "smell goods" on my cheeks. Definitely a wear to work feel good for me!

Awwww,now what a neat scent memory that is :) ...and the OW should be just perfect for work! Win-Win

• 4 weeks later...

I think this went wonky on me... I get sticky sweetness... :) Too much for the early morning....

I just don't do well with Citrus and amber.... or may be itz coz itz my time of month? Will def. try it again in a few weeks time!!! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is really lovely, in a very gender-neutral kind of way. It is a little sweet, yet fresh, citrussy and a tad powdery. As it dries down, the amber lends it a bit more depth and body, but this remains a bright scent throughout its various stages.

As mentioned in previous reviews, this has the overall feel of a classic men's fragrance, but it is quite soft and wears close to the skin. All in all, an approachable, easy to like scent that I think would be appropriate most everywhere.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't get the bright scent like some of the ladies did. It turned out a little too masculine on me, like a classic men perfume which I'd like to smell it on a man.

Mr. Matt and I have been test driving this one today. It's lovely on both of us! On him, it shows more depth and lasts longer. I get the heavenly sandal when I snarf him--and I indeed work my way up and down his arms and across his neck and chest--but I also get the melange of the other ingredients, and it smells more masculine on him. It's a YUM on him. On me, it's a roll-my-eyes-and-grin, wonderfully pretty, sweet sandal with a citrus hint around the edges. Perfect for me. Another YUM. As I said in Potion of the Day, this is most swoonly on both of us. Also, I realized that the phero was affecting the whole family. We were all incredibly relaxed, chatty, and hanging around with each other all day. Cool Juice!

• 2 weeks later...

I gave this to a friend to wear to her job interview, she said she felt reasonably relaxed, and she got the job, unfortunately she gave it back not shut and it had all leaked out! I ordered another. I will update with any effects I notice when I wear it :o

• 2 months later...

Cracked open my new bottle of this for work today. I've not worn it properly all by itself before, and to be honest it's is even better than I thought it was. The tangerine and green tea were the most noticable parts to start with. All fresh and fruity. But it mellowed to gorgeous sandalwood and tonka and every now and then I'd get a whiff of fruit and tea and it was an ever changing scent that never got tired and continually delighted.

The pheromone did wonders for my own mood and chirped everyone else up to. A colleague of mine never has more than 2 words for anyone, but I bumped into him in the work kitchen and not only did he talk to me, he couldn't seem to stop himself.

• 11 months later...

Here's my pherotruth journal entry...I should probably start a LPMP Journal :)

Yesterday...

Formula: 3 sprays of LPMP Irresistible forces, with Open Windows Phero blend to chest, torso, and split between wrists.

Setting: Work, then errands (as usual lol)

The scent of this blend is unisex, possibly citrusy-musk-vanilla? Its a nice neutral scent. I didnt notice phero-effects at work (I've been too busy to actually pay attention this week), but after I went to the supermarket, and the bag boy (early 20s) was eager to unload my basket for me. I don't think I ever had a bag boy want to unload my basket. I sort of didn't want him to because I separate my groceries. Either way, he was excited to help. The cashier (female, early 20s also) was very friendly and talkative. She commented on some of my groceries and how she 'liked those cookies' or 'oooh, those are my favorite,' etc. I bought some wine, and she asked for my ID, and as she read my license, she began asking about my ethnicity, then proceeded to tell me she was Lebanese. She went on talking about how the rain makes her sleepy, and she hopes it would stop raining. Once finished, the bag boy offered to take out my groceries (which isn't unusual, as they usually like to get tips), but it was pouring rain. I'm definitely loving my LPs!

• 2 months later...

I adored this one--not sure it's still made. I have it with Open windows in sample form from a member. It has had one of the best effects on my by-the-skin-of-my-teeth boyfriend. He makes a fuss of me when I wear this. No overt sexual response though...

• 3 years later...

I found my vial of this and OMG it got me through the holidays!!! Open Windows is my favorite phero right now, and the well-aged perfume is just wonnnnnnderfulllll!!! Now it wears on me as the perfect sweet sandalwood with a warm, rosy feel. Still LOVE this one!!! In fact, I am about to slather. :)

:burning-heart:

• 1 year later...

I have some of this in a sample that I got from Hearts, it's ridiculous. Like ridiculously amazing. The sandalwood is just so smooth and perfect and genuine. I once had a whole lb. of rough sandalwood splinters that I hoarded, but eventually used as incense, that I acquired in the late 80's.This particular sandalwood brings me back to I'm-not-sure-exactly-where, but all the other notes just disappear for me.

I need some of this or I'll have to keep it in a secret lock box. Who's holding out?