• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was rethinking my idea to wear this over PP & am actually considering just getting some DHEAS to add to that & my already A-nol heavy blends. ETA: Has anyone else tried this over PP? Maybe I'll test it once to see what happens?

I've tried Topper over PP several times. At first I thought I'm crazy wearing so much a-nol at the same time, but I like the self effects. And it puts people around me in a happy mood, too. I did it this way: 2 sprays un-PP on my wrists, then 1 spritz of my Topper spray mix (Topper alcohol spray + some perfume oil) split between the wrists. During the day I usually refresh with 1 or 2 more sprays of the Topper/perfume mix. Actually, I have many small spray bottles where I mix Topper spray with different perfume oils (Mississippi Moon, Raspberry Chiffon, Touch Of Cerise, Glas Slipper... and many more). I never had any bad experience when I used lots of a-nol.

I've tried Topper over PP several times. At first I thought I'm crazy wearing so much a-nol at the same time, but I like the self effects. And it puts people around me in a happy mood, too. I did it this way: 2 sprays un-PP on my wrists, then 1 spritz of my Topper spray mix (Topper alcohol spray + some perfume oil) split between the wrists. During the day I usually refresh with 1 or 2 more sprays of the Topper/perfume mix. Actually, I have many small spray bottles where I mix Topper spray with different perfume oils (Mississippi Moon, Raspberry Chiffon, Touch Of Cerise, Glas Slipper... and many more). I never had any bad experience when I used lots of a-nol.

I might try it over Who's That Lady or something.

• 2 months later...

I had a weird reaction to this a couple times. I was extremely tired when I applied, hung over even. It turned on me! I ended spending a couple hours crying. Idk, if you're less than 100%, any blend can turn on you, imho.

I had a weird reaction to this a couple times. I was extremely tired when I applied, hung over even. It turned on me! I ended spending a couple hours crying. Idk, if you're less than 100%, any blend can turn on you, imho.

Yeah, I think your right. This has A-nol in it, right? When I wear heavy A-nol blends when I'm feeling off or more down, it makes me worse. Hope you feel better :)

Does anyone here with Topper also have plain old DHEAS? How do the effects differ between the two? Trying to decide if I need a bottle of this.

I only have DHEAS but does A-nol make you happy? I would get Topper in addition to DHEAS if you like how A-nol affects you.

Disclaimer: I still feel a bit insecure giving advice on here, so hopefully someone who has both will chime in too.

Edited by Mrschrissyrez

• 2 months later...

I've been spraying Topper on my upper body and clothes past couple days and DAYUM but does it make me bubbly and bouncy -- in a very good way. It even seems to help me think faster. I don't get that whoozy drunk feeling some of the a-nol heavy blends deliver. I'm chatty and personable but in a very focused way. It's hard to describe, but it makes me feel ten years younger mentally. I.Love.It. I'm going to avoid wearing it everyday because I do not want to ever start getting "topper blind."

Oh man, you guys are killing me :666: Such evil...but FUN friends :D

Next order is Topper and LFM!

OMG , have you worn them together ? I'm just looking at this thread because that's exactly what I want to do . I've been trying LFM this week , and while it's sensational , after it wears off I get the EST/Bnol hangover , mainly PMSsy mood swing and pity me :(. I was wondering if Topper would be a great addition ?

Edited by fluffygirl12

OMG , have you worn them together ? I'm just looking at this thread because that's exactly what I want to do . I've been trying LFM this week , and while it's sensational , after it wears off I get the EST/Bnol hangover , mainly PMSsy mood swing and pity me :(. I was wondering if Topper would be a great addition ?

I never ordered Topper! I had a reaction to a phero (LAM) with a lot of A-nol in it, and it scared me away from Topper. BUT don't let that scare you at all because I have depression and anxiety, so I was already down when I had this reaction...and now that I've learned more about pheros, I figured out that i can wear A-nol as long as I'm not already down. And while most people have great uplifting effects when wearing A-nol, they're a few of us who are more sensitive to it. I do have DHEAS and I've worn it with LFM with fantastic results! Hope this makes sense! I'm actually not scared of Topper anymore, so I'll be purchasing it sometime soon :)

Edited by Mrschrissyrez

Thank you so much - I'm sorry Anol is so tricky for you . It usually percs me up ,but I seem to get immune to the selfies quickly.What concentration of DHEAS do you use ? I saw Shelly B's posts on another forum and she wears a ton , it seems like the concentration in Topper is around 12.5 mcg per spray ? I"ll buy Topper now and post results in a couple of weeks.

Thank you so much - I'm sorry Anol is so tricky for you . It usually percs me up ,but I seem to get immune to the selfies quickly.What concentration of DHEAS do you use ? I saw Shelly B's posts on another forum and she wears a ton , it seems like the concentration in Topper is around 12.5 mcg per spray ? I"ll buy Topper now and post results in a couple of weeks.

If A-nol works for you, then Topper will be awesome for you! My DHEAS spray is 2,500 mcg. Since I'm still fairly new here, I try not to overdo the pheros I use. The more I learn and experiment, the braver I get!

Can't wait to read your review of Topper :)

I like to wear about 100mcg of DHEAS. But I have a high tolerance. Shelly wears 5 times that.

now i'm wondering if I should just get it as a 50 or 100 mcg single ? I have a pretty high tolerance too , and Anol doesn't give me any selfies anymore . Does DHEAS give you a happy bubbly confident effect ? That's what I am trying to add a bit more of .

Edited by fluffygirl12

now i'm wondering if I should just get it as a 50 or 100 mcg single ? I have a pretty high tolerance too , and Anol doesn't give me any selfies anymore . Does DHEAS give you a happy bubbly confident effect ? That's what I am trying to add a bit more of .

I get nothing off anol anymore either. Unless it's in a good social blend. But nothing from the single. DHEAS makes me happy, happy, happy. That for me translates to bubbly and confident and funny.

oooh , party for one , just what I need !! I love it when I get self effects , I think I might get a single with a higher dose . It's always great to see how a particular phero or blend helps with relationships and everyday interactions , but awesome selfies just make life so much better ! Thank you Halo.

Edited by fluffygirl12

Before work I give myself a few sprays of this over whatever Love Potion I'm wearing that day, just before I'm out the door. I leave feeling uplifted with an extra bit of OOMPH from Topper, it helps! The lingering fragrance from the spray is a bit musky, but I like the added smell.

• 3 weeks later...

This is probably my most used phero and I'm almost out. I added half a sample vial of Pure Sugar so it pretty much compliments any scent I choose to wear. I have even worn this on its own with great effects. Makes me feel happy, bubbly and upbeat. Seems to put everyone around me in a great mood as well. Im going to have to re order soon at the rate I'm going. I can never be without this!

This is probably my most used phero and I'm almost out. I added half a sample vial of Pure Sugar so it pretty much compliments any scent I choose to wear. I have even worn this on its own with great effects. Makes me feel happy, bubbly and upbeat. Seems to put everyone around me in a great mood as well. Im going to have to re order soon at the rate I'm going. I can never be without this!

Dang, girl! You should have posted this before I ordered, lol. Now I want to add some Sugar to my bottle. I guess that's just an excuse to order a Topper boosted perfume spray of Pure Sugar *whistles & walks away.

I concur...I am going through through my un topper faster than anything...I love it so much. It has such a sparkly good mood effects for me too.

So I plan on getting a Dollys Hot and Sticky boosted Topper spray but can't figure out how to order it. I have to wait until next month anyway so I will figure it out by then.

I can't wait to be all sparkly and pineappley all summer.

I concur...I am going through through my un topper faster than anything...I love it so much. It has such a sparkly good mood effects for me too.

So I plan on getting a Dollys Hot and Sticky boosted Topper spray but can't figure out how to order it. I have to wait until next month anyway so I will figure it out by then.

I can't wait to be all sparkly and pineappley all summer.

Try here: http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Pheromone_Blends.html

• 2 months later...

Spritzed on some Topper last night before going to dinner, couple of good spays to my hair and shirt. So picture an extremely popular steak house. At 7:45 p.m. On a Friday night. The place was absolute chaos. Our waiter was very busy, and had the whole packed section by himself, but it seemed to me as the night progressed, he was definately visiting our table more, and making more excuses to come by and chat! By the time our check came, he kinda seemed sad to see us go, told us what days he would be working, and to ask for him personally next time we are there! And then walked us to the door, and waved goodnight! :w00t: There were other tables that left before we did, and they certainly didn't get all that. Score for Topper!!!! :jumpforjoy: :banana055:

• 1 month later...

What kind of reactions would you get while wearing Topper over OCCO White?

Also Topper over BI?

I should be getting my Topper in the mail today and I want to try it soon!

I gave my friend my OCCO/Cougar and I only have 2 to try it with.

I personally am getting nada from Topper. I get nothing from the Teddy one too. I wonder why? Is it because I am naturally high and too much high makes me a zombie?

You might be like me and LFM, it takes 9 sprays for me to get a hit, I would agree and say to try more sprays until you find your magic number.

OMG 9 sprays??? I would look like Edward Scissorhands if did 9 sprays!

I would have never guessed that it would take that many sprays, I started with 4 sprays and increased each time I wore it then the time before and finally when I got to 9 sprays, I finally got hits both from me and others... I was shocked that it took this many hits... Now for BI, I can only spray 2 sprays and I'm good to go. Its so weird how this stuff works.