Phero Girl

gallery photo

A strong enticing scent, dripping with overt sexuality. You may want to think twice about wearing this one out of the house - as there will no mistaking your intentions!

A dizzying mixture of five different Honey and Honeycomb varieties, real organic Bee Pollen, Orange Blossom, Amber and Resins, give off the scent of sensual afterglow. Enhanced with EoW Copulins, for strong and immediate sexual attraction! 

HONEY, HONEYCOMB ~ Enticing, seductive, used to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover.
ORANGE BLOSSOM ~ Strong "magnet" to attract men, eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness.
BEE POLLEN ~ Attraction, fertility, prosperity.
AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.
SUGAR ~ Lust inducing, attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches.

OK, so I am REALLY liking this.......LADIES.....you did an excellent job on the re-brew......the sharp note, or "brightness" that I noticed on the first go round with this one is gone......and oh my, it is VERY nice....very smooth, very sexy.....I may have to have a full bottle of this one, too..... :blue_dancing_banana:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so I am REALLY liking this.......LADIES.....you did an excellent job on the re-brew......the sharp note, or "brightness" that I noticed on the first go round with this one is gone......and oh my, it is VERY nice....very smooth, very sexy.....I may have to have a full bottle of this one, too..... :blue_dancing_banana:

Have you worn this outside the house yet? Or with people around? How would you compare this with your own EoW usage?

Sorry lots of questions but I am quite curious as I saw some notes of the first batch being a little low on the phero side, but this one having 3 times, could be quite fun :blue_dancing_banana:

Have you worn this outside the house yet? Or with people around? How would you compare this with your own EoW usage?

Sorry lots of questions but I am quite curious as I saw some notes of the first batch being a little low on the phero side, but this one having 3 times, could be quite fun :blue_dancing_banana:

No, I haven't gone out with it yet....just sampled it here at home.....delighting in sitting here sniffing myself.....I will have to take notes, because my "normal" usage of EoW ranges from 6-10 drops applied straight.....

No, I haven't gone out with it yet....just sampled it here at home.....delighting in sitting here sniffing myself.....I will have to take notes, because my "normal" usage of EoW ranges from 6-10 drops applied straight.....

I look forward to your notes! EoW is one I still have a little challenge with (although I have fun testing it) so i am curious to see its effect in Pherogirl. Do you ever have self effects with EoW?

I look forward to your notes! EoW is one I still have a little challenge with (although I have fun testing it) so i am curious to see its effect in Pherogirl. Do you ever have self effects with EoW?

Yeah, it always makes me feel sexy......I enjoy wearing copulins.....

To my nose the new formulation has more of a straightforward honey characteristic to it, rather than the pollen-and-flowery aspects of the original. The added EoW really has my endorphins going, I must say, mmmm!

And I didn't get as much of the "fruity cheese" thing going on in first application (although that's really just if I huff myself too much, lol).

So glad you brought this back! :blue_dancing_banana:

I so fell in love with the thought of a deeper, more honey-ed PheroGirl, that I opted for a full bottle right off... and, I am very glad I did! This is a lovely reblend. I agree with you, Dolly... this is very smooth and very sexy :blue_dancing_banana:

You mean we've got Phero Girl again??? I didn't know this! So I can buy it now?

Yeah! They rebrewed it for the March release...3X the EoW! and the scent is a lil different... I got one on order, so exciting!

:o Hey K.K.Slider!! how cool!

Right, that does it.....I'm getting a bottle of the new PheroGirl! I'll just add a couple of samples that I really want to try and get the rest later.....

this one is hilarious: :yeahthat:

this one is hilarious: :o

Yeah, that one is one of my favorites......Danna called it "Saturday Night Banana"..... :yeahthat:

Does the rebrewed Pherogirl still have bee pollen so you have to shake it up? That was my favorite part, more than the honey itself. Very heady, gives me a buzz!

Mine seemed to have little bit in the bottom of it, but it didn't seem to have as much sediment in the bottom as my original one did.....it is very nice though.....

Does the rebrewed Pherogirl still have bee pollen so you have to shake it up? That was my favorite part, more than the honey itself. Very heady, gives me a buzz!

There's still bee pollen in it, (even moreso), but this time I strained out the particles that didn't dissolve. I added it, let it soak in there for a week, then strained and pressed it. So the particles in this case are smaller and more free floating than the last batch.

I LOVE the re-brew !! I'm gonna go broke :lol2: !!!

liz :lightsaber1:

WOOOWEEE!!! Love this stuff! I just got mine today and it smells FANTASTIC! Have not tried it in public yet, but it is neither too light or too much...just right! The blend is amazing, I must say. You out did yourself Potion Master!

man Im so anxious I cant wait to get my goodies. :banana052: This will be my first time getting phero girl and from all the reviews Im sure it will be great.

Me, too! Me SOOOO wants me set of March samples and me re-brewed PG bottle! Wish M & D could just shove the order through the computer cable!

Oooo I finally got my goodies and this went on right away. Well I never experienced PG original, but I must say this incarnation is gorgeous. I definitely amped up the orange blossom, I was surprised by how floral it was on me. Then it settled down to a rich powdery sort of smell, still hints of blossom, that wafted gently everytime I moved.

The DH loved this one too, and remarked several times as I was fussing with him, how wonderful I smelled.

Well, after reading the reviews on this one. I think I will skip ordering a sample and go straight for a big bottle. I know I love the honey scents here anyway. :D

May

Well, after reading the reviews on this one. I think I will skip ordering a sample and go straight for a big bottle. I know I love the honey scents here anyway. :D

May

Oh yes, May......I really love it personally.....think you will also.....it is "smoother" smelling to me than the last one....the "brightness" is mellowed considerably.....

To me it's like the difference between raw honey and refined honey. The original PG is like smelling fresh honeycomb, where you can appreciate the flower source (like how clover has a specific smell) and the bee pollen lends its' unique signature as well. The re-brew is more like opening a bottle/jar of very expensive gourmet honey where you smell all those things but mostly what you get is the thing itself...that totally unique combination of elements (so aptly referred to as the secret alchemy). And for some reason, even though the original PG has less EoW it did the fruity cheese thing on me whereas the re-brew does not (or if it does, it's very subtle).

I finally got mine and I am so happy with it. It smells so rich and thick and yummy. The honey smells fantastic and it stays a long time on me. I love it I know I'll buy another bottle just as a back up. I havent tested it out yet to see the effects of the EW but well see later.

I think that the reason why this version is less 'bright', is the same reason that the EoW is getting more covered, even though there is 3x the amount...

I took out the "space" between the notes this time. I had kind of suspended each layer of ingredients so they could be perceived separately, but this time I compressed them, made it thicker and more concentrated. If anyone wanted to experiment with diluting theirs (in DPG, alcohol or D5), I think it might just smell closer to the original - if that is what you are going for.

Oh yeah, also the EoW is not in the same base. Creator Phil Stone made this version for me special, in an oil base rather than an alcohol base like is sold commercially.

I'm stunned how fast this is selling. We might have to go on to III by the end of the month!

I'm stunned how fast this is selling. We might have to go on to III by the end of the month!

Terrific, another order !!! Mara, just let me know where to have my paycheck automatically deposited :( !!

liz :)

I think that the reason why this version is less 'bright', is the same reason that the EoW is getting more covered, even though there is 3x the amount...

I took out the "space" between the notes this time. I had kind of suspended each layer of ingredients so they could be perceived separately, but this time I compressed them, made it thicker and more concentrated. If anyone wanted to experiment with diluting theirs (in DPG, alcohol or D5), I think it might just smell closer to the original - if that is what you are going for.

Oh yeah, also the EoW is not in the same base. Creator Phil Stone made this version for me special, in an oil base rather than an alcohol base like is sold commercially.

I think this is one you are just going to have to keep making...

:(

May

well I wore this one last night and the guy I was with was oh so close. He kept staring at me and whenever I looked away he would grab my chin or wipe my hair from my eyes so he could look at me lol it was cute. He had his arm around my waist like all night even at the restaurant. I was like hey buddy you gotta eat we cant cuddle here all night. I love the smell of PG just like honey and I actually placed some myrrh along side it since those are my 2 favorite scents. mmmmmmmmm I need to have this forever. Please Please never stop making it I love it. it makes me want to sing I feel like a woman rawr rawr lol

LOL! Well, luckily, the recipe is rather simple*, so I think we can make this a permanent part of our collection. I just have to go hunt down some more organic bee pollen, and hope that it smells the same this season.

*(Not so with Phero Boy though - that one will have to retire when it's sold out.)

LOL! Well, luckily, the recipe is rather simple*, so I think we can make this a permanent part of our collection. I just have to go hunt down some more organic bee pollen, and hope that it smells the same this season.

*(Not so with Phero Boy though - that one will have to retire when it's sold out.)

That's a shame I know a lot of the Ladies loved PB too.. :)

May

Well, this is good.....I really do like the new brew......

Ok.....my sweetie was coming over last night, and I decided to try this one out and see what he thought. I fully expected him to not be too crazy about it......he liked Sugared Honeycomb ok, but it wasn't one of his favorites when worn by itself.....I found that he appreciated the honey note more by layering it.....

Anywhooooo, I slathered it on before he got here. One sniff, and he was going "Hmmmm, thats nice. I like that one." By the end of the evening, he had his face buried in my neck, huffing it, refusing to move.....he was also applauding the fact that I already ordered a full bottle.....

Well I wanted to a review, but you know how sometimes totally unrelated things happen at the same time, but you have to revisit it over and over to make SURE they are unrelated?

Well I got my first order Saturday, and there they were Honeyed Seductions and Phero Girl, so immediately 1 swipe of one on 1 wrist and one on the other.... I am sniffing, Husband is shrugging - he liked HS better the Phero, thought Phero was too thick... which first application it is, so I was waiting for it to dry a bit and and have him smell it again....well.. then I thought an allergy attack hit... my nose turned on the faucets, and would not stop... all night, even after I washed everything off... so I am stressing going "No, don't want to be allergic to this, want to wear it, NONONONO"... well that turned out to be a head cold of truely impressive proportions as it is Tuesday and I am STILL feeling like I have a lead ballon for a head... so I will be trying them again this weekend, mainly because if it is a bad allergic reaction I really don't want to it right before I walk out the door to work...

But on the bright side I put on Honeyed Ginger today... ~sighs~ I am in love..... going to have to slather this stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

Heck I love this stuff. PG II manages to keep all the best bits of PG I and add in the sexiest bits of Sugared Honeycomb without losing anything in the translation.

I know it smells great on its own - but I'm sure this will also make a great layering note for a lot of other blends. It's potent stuff though, you don't need much and it just wafts around you like a yummy, honeyed cloud for hours - heck I can even smell it when I wake up the next day.

I've only just bought a big bottle and I am already considering stocking up on a second.

Lovely, lovely, yumscious stuff...

May

Heck I love this stuff. PG II manages to keep all the best bits of PG I and add in the sexiest bits of Sugared Honeycomb without losing anything in the translation.

I know it smells great on its own - but I'm sure this will also make a great layering note for a lot of other blends. It's potent stuff though, you don't need much and it just wafts around you like a yummy, honeyed cloud for hours - heck I can even smell it when I wake up the next day.

I've only just bought a big bottle and I am already considering stocking up on a second.

Lovely, lovely, yumscious stuff...

May

I must confess.....I bought 2.....

• 1 month later...

I recieved my samples in record time! (thanks!) I must say i was afraid of the copulins, but I was brave and applied anyway. Interesting... Slightly fruity, a ripe fruit smell... like musky grapes. That part does calm down and it get a nice deep, concentrated honey scent that lasts a very long time.

I wore it while my husband and I took a short car trip so I knew he HAD to smell it. His response: My perfume clashed with his Super for Men. :)

Gonna try again in a couple of days.

I wore it while my husband and I took a short car trip so I knew he HAD to smell it. His response: My perfume clashed with his Super for Men. :wacko:

Oh, I feel just the opposite.....I love wearing this one when my sweetie wears Super.....I think they go well together.....