Saisha w/ BANG!

AD-Saisha_1.jpg

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
WOODS ~ Strength, virility, fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.

Just got this today. . .whooopeee!

It was the first I grabbed for and initially I got sugar with spruce. ..an unusual combination. Will let this settle a bit but it is very "fall/winter" smelling with the spruce and other woods. I can smell the musk there. The honey is there but its not "out there" due to the woody/spruce notes in the fore.

I think those that are afraid of honey will like this because its as much because of the addition of the other notes.

Off to put my new babies to bed for a week or so!

Added: This is totally beautiful. . .after an hour, the spruce backed down and the wood came forward as the bottom note to group and the sweet, light honey appeared with a bit of a powder quality as the top note. On me, it was honey first, but a sweet innocent type of honey that was grounded by the wood so I didn't smell like candy. Those were the main two notes that I could clearly distinguish. It didn't make me feel sexy --actually it gave me the feeling I was fresh out of the shower, lotioned up and very feminine. And boy did this last. I put it on about 11:30 am and I can still smell quite a bit at 11:10 pm.

This is a total winner.

Edited by johnsonlisa90012

Maybe because of the label, my nose is fooling itself in thinking this is a pink scent? I smell PEEEENK! To me, I'm getting pink sugar crystals, warm honey and musk. The woods are there but not screaming. This is such a BANG scent. I feel like a sexy little honey bee with a trail of pink glitter following me. It's very pretty and girly.

ETA: I just looked at the description. It DOES have pink sugar, I'm not imagining it :)

Edited by hearts

This is such a perfect scent for BANG!, wheee!

In the vial I get the pink-and-orange aspect of it, but it seems like as soon as it's on my skin it goes all SLF on me, lol, with the woods taking the place of the amber in that particular equation. It has a really thick sensual quality to it like you get with Sugared Honeycomb, for example. Sooooooo sexy, goodness gracious! But not as blatant as something like OCCO: SLF or Dance of Passion. This is one I think it's better to wear for naked time, to let the other person get skin-to-skin and become intoxicated with your scent. And then let nature take its' course with the BANG! :666:

Not to my knowledge; if it had, Mara would have noted it for me to include in the description.

Okay thank! I haven't done anything but sniff it in the vial, and I thought I detected an aja like note (which I like okay but my husband doesn't). I will proceed to trying it on my skin.

I am loving this one so far. I can't stop huffing my wrists! It's a sweet pink honey musk on me right now. I can't wait to smell this after the long dry down. I have a feeling it's going to turn into a very sensual honey musk with this woodsy base to it, not super spicy or resiny but still a deep honey musk. At least this is what I'm hoping for!

ETA: This did not disappoint after a few hours in. I was still huffing my wrists and this did turn into this deep sensual honey musk. Beautiful!

Edited by tink333

So. In a cruel twist of fate, I get the sniffles. It started yesterday afternoon and just in time for my delivery today :( I'm now medicated so my airways are once again open, but I know things are still going to be skewed. RATZ.

However. That being said, I believe I'm getting an honest enough take on the notes to know I need to order this :lol: The woods are different, not really in my face but still noticeable and giving it that "something" outside of the honey/sugar. I've smelled civet before in some other favorites and can pick it out, but the woods seem to compliment it very well. I only pick them out individually if I really try. I was surprised to note a bit of citrus? Can you get that from honey or should I blame that on my wonky nose right now? As the only citrus mentioned is honey from orange blossoms, not an orange note.

This is staying soft and close and, after dry down, is a kind of sweet but sultry scent. Not too sugary and not going "dirty" honey on me at all. Yeah. This is going to require a FB...

So.

Wore this all day yesterday - a fairly generous dose and it's still on my clothing this morning...and smells lovely. No SLF, well, not really, which I thought it might morph around to - for no logical reason whatsoever. :lol: I'm going to offer my best guess here that, while the honey and musk are surely there underneath and prowling about as SLF, whatever other dark musk there may be and the wood notes keep this really grounded and the true SLF punch under wraps. It took my brain a while to decide if my nose liked it because it such an unusual fragrance to me but I really love the uniqueness of it. It keeps me huffing...so, yes, this will go on my FB list :)

mmmm.... I'm getting a gorgeous piney resin cast to this one! Honey is far, far in the background for me. I think I can just pick up the civet, but it's feeling much more influenced by the woods than the honey and none of this is reading dirty on my skin. I'm with JLisa -- it's fabulously clean! Given all the reviews, I'm eager to see how it wears in the long drydown.

ETA: The long drydown..... oh, THERE you are, you SLF, you! Oh, man. Gorgeous sexy honey musk with a tiny bite from the woods. Mmmmmmm.

Edited by Blackcat

I grabbed what I thought was Pink Elf on my way out the door. Put it on at work and was very confused by its dirtiness. Went to a meeting with someone who is very smart and normally exceptionally articulate but was discombobulated to the point of not being able to complete sentences, getting very flustered, and repeatedly stammering "What why - why - can't I *THINK*!!" and staring bug-eyed at me. Finally got back to desk, checked the sample and saw it was this, and was like oh, well that explains it :D but it is drying down so nice that I can't bear to scrub it off.

Although bang! is 100000% my jam I had been hesitating to try this due to the FLASHING RED LIGHT LOUD BEEPING smutty-honey / dark-resins alarms set off by the description and these reviews, esp the death word CIVET. But I got a sample anyway mainly because of hearts' " sexy little honey bee with a trail of pink glitter following me" statement (which I need a gif for btw).

Wet, it was VERY VERY BAD WICKED NAUGHTY ZOOT on me. Like, dirtier than SLF. It was a pink, several-notches-smuttier Pherogirl. It very quickly settled down though - the civet, I assume - like less than 5 minutes - and it was a pink elf pherogirl. Now, about 4 hours in, it is a darker opaque pink down-n-dirty musk. Its evolution is fascinating and I love the through-thread of VA VA VOOM.

Edited by tyvey

Yes. I love Bang! So my hopes were high.

But. this was hard to wear. I kept waiting for that vein of smutty smell to die down.

I'll wait a bit and try again, some age can make a difference. But, there's a note that never went right on me.

Tyvey, you talk about Saisha's "evolution" that's a great description! It doesn't stay anything specific, but keeps playing around and "becoming". Fascinating!

Really very happy :) I did order a bottle, but I want to wear for a while and see if it eventually settles down to anything specific or if it continues to dance and morph and play. I actually hope it stays playful! ^_^

Edited by NuTrix

I got my order today and Saisha leaked. The entire label is lubed and a little bit of the neighboring Nox w/Teddy too, lol. WELL. While it doesn't smell like SLF when I'm wearing it, it sure as hell did when I freed it from the wrapper! HollyMoly!!! Amazingly the bottle is still full to the top for how wet everything was. I can't get over the smell though :lol: If it wore ON me like that I would be scurd! Right now I have Saisha and Nox airing out together. I wonder how my place will smell in the morning!lol! Hoping it will change as Saisha acclimates after her travels!

So. Lots of wood, sweet sugar and honey.

it started out piiiiink almost a fruity or a floral tinge, but now the musk and woods tame it to be dark and grown up.

Very sexy, mature woman scent, very unordinary, you'll be hard pressed to find anything remotely similar in any shops, it isn't a trendy scent, and that's a huge compliment.

Unique scents transcend time and trends, to turn into classics. I have a feeling this may become such a classic.

Very sultry, BANG! is spot on as an added phero. I can also imagine Leather or LFN would have worked with the dark sweetness of the perfume.

I can certainly see myself wearing it for a sizzling night out. I'll be updating on results.

I'm really liking what I believe my nose is reading as the woods in this. Not that they are the prominent note by any means, only that it is balancing out the others for me - or at least as I perceive it. Needless to say, after allowing my oil soaked bottle to air out in my walk in closet over night, my closet had the decidedly SLF aroma :lol: By that evening it was changing and smelling sweeter and honey like. I could pick out the woods in it a bit more. Now my closet just smells divine :heart: That's all chemistry free! What a lovely, changing fragrance. I may need a back up bottle...Just when I thought I was getting this habb...er - hobby under control BOOM! Pheromas and the December NRs just wiped the floor with me...:Emoticons04287: :Emoticons04231: :shopping-spree:

• 2 weeks later...

After a few more tries I'm sad to notice some kind of wood, perhaps spruce, amping to the point of unpleasant.

I'm going to let it age and hope it'll mellow out with time. In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out a way of tinkering with it to sweeten it up and drown the wood. Maybe Aja?

• 2 weeks later...

I got a sample of this, but also ordered a FB. This is bright upon application. I would describe it as a bright, sunny, cheery scent you would smell in the morning while on vacation somewhere on an island. I guess I am thinking of our vacation to Honolulu. If I had a choice of what to wear in Hawaii, I would have chosen Saisha w/Bang. After dry-down, it is still bright but it behaves itself very nicely on me. Sometimes bright scents end up being too sharp for me. This is not the case here. I ordered a FB because 1) my husband loves this scent, and he responds ridiculously well to SS4W (I get a kick out of his DIHLs with this and sneaky clean), and 2) When I sniff it just makes me happy, cheerful and makes me want to smile.

Wow! Just wow! I looooovvveee me some honey scents and this is so good. This smells like a very realistic honey. I have a friend that is a beekeeper. He keeps us in honey with the honeycomb in mason jars. This smells like I stuck my nose right downin that mason jar. I get the musk, amber, and definitely the sugar, but mostly this is straight up honey with the comb.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried this again after letting it age for a month and it's still "wood shavings in a pet store," although now the honey comes through a bit more, then goes plastic as honey is wont to do on me, making it "pet store where you can smell the wood shavings and all the plastic toys." Because of the honey and the way I really amp woods (too much in this case), I think this scent is not meant to be for me, however much more I might let it age. But I really want to test Bang!'s effects. Cinnamon-y scents work well on me; maybe layering one with this will keep keep the plastic from coming through and add a note that will show up along side the woods.

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 2 months later...

On my skin this starts out all sweet, light, orange blossom honey and musk, but inside of half an hour those have faded, and I'm left with a pink-sugar-and-spruce smell. A very unusual combination, and not one I would ever have come up with myself, but nonetheless very lovely and cheery; a sort of "Disney Princess" stroll through the North Woods.

Witty Kitty, try a scent locket - it stops the blend from interacting with your pH. Very handy also on cold days when you are low on exposed skin to apply anything to !

• 1 year later...

"A gooey honey heart of wildflower and orange blossom varieties plus densely luscious honeycomb, with a fairy floss swirl of two types of glittery sweet pink sugar, slathered on a voluptuous base of animalic and exotic dark musks blended with the warm polish of boxwood and spruce."

(sorry, this part of the description always helps me way more than just a list of generic notes)

I don't know why I never got a bottle of this. It is so pretty.. It's pure pink honey on me. A little dirty when first applied, but it dries down to a sweet, pink honey scent. I never get the spruce. Maybe the woods are contributing to the smoothness of the scent? I can't pick them out though.

There's just a bit of that accord in the scent itself, as I recall. I think it's meant to bolster the musk.

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting - I wouldn't have picked out woods as part of this scent! It's a blast of bright (probably from the sugar) honey when I put it on from the vial before the civet/dirty-ish ness of the honey really blooms on me. Honey notes have a tendency to go dirty on me easily though.