Ail's Open Windows

Hi! I got this yesterday. But I'm in my house in the rain today, I go back to school tommorow. And i'm crazy intrigued by the description for this.

Anyone have anything to report?

Bueller...Bueller.... :blue_dancing_banana:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I wear this one quite a lot for work and it's just fab! It's not as happy sparkly as Popularity Potion (which would work fab for a party I reckon), but it's pretty similar.

It puts me in a generally good mood which I'm thinking is due to the emphasis of the nol's ration is alpha-nol. It's not party happy like Woozy Floozy, but when I wear it I feel generally bright and cheerful, and people around me seem to be affected s well.

I also think it helps with communication. I don't know if it's the beta-nol's or if it's the Epi-rone but patients seem relaxed and talkative at the same time. It's like they are comfortable to talk to me no matter what the problem might be. I also feel chattier & more relaxed in myself. It's more of a comfort feeling that increases the talking though rather than just phero induced verbal diarrhoea if that makes sense?

Ahh..Thanks for this, Rosebud..

I hesitated to post my own review, because since I created the formula, that seemed a silly idea, and I really have been hoping for some feedback on Ail's Open Windows. Your experience is right in line with the effects the ratios WERE balanced to bring about. In every way.

I'm very happy to read your review..And now I think it IS wine time! :blue_dancing_banana: Thank you!

Blessings

Ail )O(

Thank you Rosebud and Ail!

And Ail, you silly girl- it's ALWAYS wine time. Heehee!

But- before you get too sauced, I have a question. The description mentions something about "appearing differently to others" right?

Is this the phero that blurs physical imperfections? Or makes people think they are seeing you for the first time all over again? Because I remember we were discussing that previously elsewhere a few weeks ago, and I'm VERY curious about that...

Thanks!

That's another molecule, Cheezeburger, and at the moment, we can't use it in blends until I have the final information I require on ALL aspects of it, but as soon as I DO, you should see some interesting stuff about it here. It's called T-DHoc.

Blessings

Ail )O(

ah, gotcha.

Meanwhile, I shall go enjoy your marvelous creations.

Now you go enjoy that wine, love!

I'll be having some later myself, I have a girl friend visiting from New York today, and we plan to get giggly.

Have a good one!

Xoxo, Lori

Oh, I wear this one quite a lot for work and it's just fab! It's not as happy sparkly as Popularity Potion (which would work fab for a party I reckon), but it's pretty similar.

It puts me in a generally good mood which I'm thinking is due to the emphasis of the nol's ration is alpha-nol. It's not party happy like Woozy Floozy, but when I wear it I feel generally bright and cheerful, and people around me seem to be affected s well.

I also think it helps with communication. I don't know if it's the beta-nol's or if it's the Epi-rone but patients seem relaxed and talkative at the same time. It's like they are comfortable to talk to me no matter what the problem might be. I also feel chattier & more relaxed in myself. It's more of a comfort feeling that increases the talking though rather than just phero induced verbal diarrhoea if that makes sense?

I have road tested this one a couple of times and was going to run it once or twice more before I reviewed it.....BUT, my experience is much the same as Rosebud's.

Right before I left on vacation, I was using it around some of my clients. I applied it to help to put some tense clients at ease, and before I knew it, I was smiling too! It just seems to ease the situation, and create that "It's all good" feeling, if you know what I mean....

• 2 weeks later...

I've got to add my accolades for this as well... I'm wearing it under PG Dom (scented) today, but have worn it solo under other LP's as well. I can't even *begin* to describe the workload I'm under this week, and yet I'm feeling unusually ok with it all...happy even. And yes, good vibes from those around me. People who usually don't spend more than a minute at my desk have lingered and had conversations...smiles abound...it's great stuff.

ETA, this is the *one* phero I can actually smell -on me. I got the unscented oil-based one. I never understood people saying they liked the smell of the phero alone, but this one I really, really do!

Edited by katz

I absolutely LOVE this one! It has very quickly become my daily staple for work... Not only does it put me in a good mood, it puts patients at ease and make them more comfortable too :alien_dance:

This is a REALLY great phero blend! It's so amazingly versatile too...it's great on its own for work and social situations, but add it to a sexy phero and you get WOW :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: It just adds that extra li'll oumpf to the sexy mix...

I can't believe I haven't tried this one yet. It probably would be perfect for work for me. There are only a few pheros I would actually consider using at work. A little woozy floozy has done wonders for keeping things smooth and relaxed and upbeat. I should try this one next.

I can't believe I haven't tried this one yet. It probably would be perfect for work for me. There are only a few pheros I would actually consider using at work. A little woozy floozy has done wonders for keeping things smooth and relaxed and upbeat. I should try this one next.

Oh SG...you have to get some of this for work...it really is fabulous... I had 4 bottles (I am learning how to hoard.LOL) but two of the bottles are going to trades.

great stuff... I like this one a lot, and do wear it to work most days

be blessed - djac

try it...if it doesn't work for ya I will take first dibs okay

*Seriously* Starlite... it's amazing. I tend towards the grumpy at work... I just get overwhelmed, tired, and disgusted...but even tho' things are NO different here, I'm feeling SO much better. Yesterday? I even caught myself *smiling* while walking around...wtf? :)

• 3 weeks later...

Most Excellent! I love this blend! I've been wearing it for two days now ,and it really helps lower my anxiety , and brightens my mood.

Thank You Ail ! Thank you for createing such a fabulous, and much needed phero blend!

What if you do shift work& you don't want your coworkers to stick around any longer than necessary? I think this blend would be good for my terrible taurus, however he has one of those. A grumpy old man, he comes in early & won't work. Just sits around till it's time to clock on. Not that he should work for free, you know if it's busy. Clock on early & help! So would my husband have to reapply often if he sweats a lot?

• 1 month later...

This is one I can't live without I have tried it it makes me feel good and with hub,the 1st time I wore this and he had not smelled it yet,

I forgot I had no cover scent on He smelled my arm good whiffs before he said yeah it kinda smells lie pea, I just said I forgot a cover he aso seems to be more chatty which we totally can't communicate latley :wub: .Then I stated using a cover Sented pharos. breakin the ceiling .When I go to my Dr. and it helps he spends more time with me as a patient,before he ran in the door and back out before a question could even pop in my head :nanerturtle:

So it treats me well can't live without it Aili I hope I spelled that right.

thanks so much for this one,

hugs to everyone,

Tee

• 1 month later...

I must sing the praises of Ail's Open Windows. It turned around my Monday, truly it never fails to improve whichever day! I'm the kind of person who when things are bugging me or I'm down, I really withdraw from socializing/chatting of any sort, I sort of pull into my hermit crabshell and wait it out 'till things look better. I've not been having a good week/weekend/month, and even with the lack of good sleep I'm up, have a positive outlook and have been chatty w/co-workers -this stuff worked miracles on me today, for sure. I'll be restocking once my 1/2 bottle is gone...which looks to be soon!

• 9 months later...
Guest icing

Has anyone noticed if this makes the wearer (and those around them) feel more upbeat and chatty than Cougar?

...and I believe I read a few posts mentioning Cougar making it hard to focus, does Open Windows have a similar effect?

Personally it doesn't make me that chatty - of the blends here, Heart & Soul does that to me the most - just makes everyone happy and sociable. Not in a hyper way. Doesn't make it hard to focus, for me.

Interesting that some say Cougar makes it hard to focus. I can understand that - it does kind of make me preoccupied with my own and others' awesomeness - it does give me positivity-goggles about other people too.

Has anyone noticed if this makes the wearer (and those around them) feel more upbeat and chatty than Cougar?

...and I believe I read a few posts mentioning Cougar making it hard to focus, does Open Windows have a similar effect?

I find that for me OW makes everyone around me happy and we have a great time. Cougar gives me more of a happy glow, sexy star quality type feeling for me. And people see it and gravitate towards me. I don't really lose focus though.

• 1 month later...
Guest icing

So, I’m naturally pretty hyper-happy (however, I still get stressed, tense, and frustrated :lol: ), and I’ve found that I really love alpha-androstenol, and while Open Windows doesn’t give me quite the lift as some of the other blends containing it, Open Windows is one of my favorite pheromone blends.

When I apply it, I just feel completely relaxed, comforted, and okay with everything.

I wouldn’t say content is the right word, because that makes me think of being happy with letting projects, etc., stand/an overall lack of productivity… whereas, if I have something difficult/frustrating to do, I just feel a little less tense and still happy – which makes staying motivated easier.

I haven’t really noticed a difference/ reaction to Open Windows in those around me, but I adore it for the self-effects.

• 3 months later...

Is this something men can wear or do wear?

I noticed in the Beta ordering area it says "for women" on the drop down field.

This sounds like a "popularity" or "I'm approachable/fun" mix but I'm wondering if it skews more to the female side and might be a bit confusing if worn by a man?

So, I'm naturally pretty hyper-happy (however, I still get stressed, tense, and frustrated :) ), and I've found that I really love alpha-androstenol, and while Open Windows doesn't give me quite the lift as some of the other blends containing it, Open Windows is one of my favorite pheromone blends.

When I apply it, I just feel completely relaxed, comforted, and okay with everything.

I wouldn't say content is the right word, because that makes me think of being happy with letting projects, etc., stand/an overall lack of productivity… whereas, if I have something difficult/frustrating to do, I just feel a little less tense and still happy – which makes staying motivated easier.

I haven't really noticed a difference/ reaction to Open Windows in those around me, but I adore it for the self-effects.

• 5 months later...

I had a crappy day at work yesterday, this am I felt the same dread, of crappiness work crap. I remembered I had this in my purse and I dabbed some on. Since then, I haven't had the anxiety and helplessness of too much work, and I feel focused. Everyone around me is chatty and complimenting me. Someone even gave me free pretzel m&m's!

I think it make others see you as having star like qualities, some girl in the bathroom said I reminded her of Gwen Stefani, the latin version- and some guy said I looked great today. And everyone keeps asking me about my boots.

Now I don't think I look like Gwen, but I loooove her style.

I'm loving OW !

I really think it's a good choice for the office. It made me concentrate more and feel happy typing away.

I love OW.....both for me and the ones around me....great mood-booster!

• 2 weeks later...
I really think it's a good choice for the office. It made me concentrate more and feel happy typing away.

Wore this last Friday, it was assessment day which is usually a madhouse. I tend to spend part of the morning with parents, getting feedback and suggestions on ways to improve my team's service, waiting for their kids to complete their admission tests.

I noticed that I was somehow able to concentrate more and got quite a bit of things completed before I finish the week.

• 3 weeks later...

I wore this on Saturday to the Rennaissance Pleasure Faire. It's about 45 minutes to an hour drive from where I live. In the car it was 3 females, my bf and my son. It was so much fun! The drive there was entertaining, with upbeat conversation. The Faire was so much fun! As soon as we got there I wanted to buy a rose garland to wear.

Within seconds of entering the vendor's tent one of the gals places one on my head and said she had to select mine. She had seen me walking to the tent and saw the perfect one for me. It was a beautiful garland with large purple flowers that matched my blouse. They even asked if they could take a picture of me for their portfolio!

The rest of the day was amazing. We all had so much fun and laughed alot and no one got cranky because of the heat!

Ooooo,the garland sounds beautiful,great report :) ...I just had to have OW after reading the last several posts,just had to,I tell you :) ...so...I have not even tried it yet.

sheesh ... :)

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I had a very unexpected (and happy) result with this today!

I slathered it this morning (along with Ann's Brown Sugared Black Amber), because my mood has been a little "blah" since I got back from vacation and had to get back to the grind.....so, early this morning, I applied, and it did help with the grumpies, and I went on about my business.....

Well, just about 30 min ago, I noticed that one of my regular afternoon headaches was setting in (have been plagued with them since I was a teen), but I decided that before I took anything, I wanted to go refresh my pheros and scent.....I put the scent on first, and rolled the OW (in silicone) on top all over my wrists and chest....so I have been getting a big snuffle of it without having to huff it....wafting nicely.....within about 15 min, my headache is almost gone! OMG! This is great! I think I can actually get by without taking anything! This is absolutely amazing!!!!

Edited by Dolly

Yow,Dolly,that is great !!!

I tried OW today,with Tyveys Coffee Cake PE,oh what a perfect scent to go with it :D ... really nice effects on everyone I was around,especially a friend who has been very sick the past few days,amazing,this actually made them feel visably better !! I stayed around as long as I could to prolong the effect,and came back after my lunch date...We had good solid and animated discussions,happy ones :)

hmmm I am having some nice self-effects,I feel really upbeat,and I usually have a smallish slump about now,have been up since 5am...I cannot nap,boy wish I could,but I wake up in bitch mode unless I get more than a few hours :P

Edited by Calii

within about 15 min, my headache is almost gone! OMG! This is great! I think I can actually get by without taking anything! This is absolutely amazing!!!!

Wow! This is amazing. I do get a little heavy-headed at work as there is so much to complete within the day. The local staff do not work once they leave the office. I'll have to give this a try when the feeling is setting in.

I ordered a bottle of this for work, completely untried. I can't wait until it gets here (cross your fingers that Canada Post doesn't go on strike because my box is on its way).

I considered SWS but sometimes my personality comes across as "abrasive" (whut?) so I wanted something more positive that will smooth out the rough edges and make me more approachable. Treasured Hearts works ok but it's almost too snuggly and I have yet to find the sweet spot with PP.