Garland & Lace

This scent is delicious. The gingerbread is very prevalent at first, but as it dries down my skin seems to eat it giving way to spices that remind me of Christmas. Do I detect a hefty cinnamon kick in there? Whatever it is... YUM!

I foresee more bottles of this gem in my future. Well done!

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gingerbread, eggnog (to a lesser extent), and pumpkin pie all have the same spice base, so really the spiciness is very much a holdiay vibe, I think. But G&L is most evocative of gingerbread to me, with just the slighest bit of creaminess. I love gingerbread fragrances, although it's been difficult for me to find many that weren't all spice. I like the dense cake quality to it as well, and this makes my brain say mmm gingerbread so that's good enough for me.

As I noted in the new releases thread, the Lace blend makes me giddy horny/loopy and I'm hoping that my foody EST junkie is going to enjoy it as much I do and stuff my stocking!

:A002: (he needs a Santa hat)

Edited by luna65

I made this one into a spray and it's really yummy. It diffused the scent perfectly and I think I'm getting a nice feeling from the Lace. I haven't tried Lace until now aside from the test swipe for the G&L scent the other day. It's feeling like a relaxing and content phero to me. Of course, I'm exhausted from 6 hours of cooking pumpkin. So it might be hard to tell for sure what effect the Lace is having on me.

Gingerbread, eggnog (to a lesser extent), and pumpkin pie all have the same spice base, so really the spiciness is very much a holdiay vibe, I think. But G&L is most evocative of gingerbread to me, with just the slighest bit of creaminess. I love gingerbread fragrances, although it's been difficult for me to find many that weren't all spice. I like the dense cake quality to it as well, and this makes my brain say mmm gingerbread so that's good enough for me.

As I noted in the new releases thread, the Lace blend makes me giddy horny/loopy and I'm hoping that my foody EST junkie is going to enjoy it as much I do and stuff my stocking!

:smilies-23596: (he needs a Santa hat)

Totally new to the pheromone world,but "giddy horny/loopy" sounds like something I want to experiance

Luna, you are a delight

ummm I thnk a little smiley is gonna show up in the wrong spot,I am still getting my forum wings damp

"from 6 hours of cooking pumpkin."

it must be on this forum somewhere,may I ask why?

<edited for typos>

I think I found a suitable tag line

Edited by Calii

I posted about it in the journal section down at the bottom of the forum.

Edited to add:

:smilies-23596:

Thank you,I found it and was on my way back here to say so,got lost eep

I will go back and read your journaling when I get caught up...gosh I Luv this place,thanks for the welcome :0

This is just deeeeeeelish. :) Very gingerbread, but I also get a good whiff of pumpkin pie and creamy eggnog; it's all in there. I think it's my happy potion too, because I'm feeling a bit more happy and alive smelling this stuff, which might be the effect Lace is having on me. So it's settled, unscented Lace is definitely in my future then :P

Edited by Invidiana

This is just deeeeeeelish. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co Very gingerbread, but I also get a good whiff of pumpkin pie and creamy eggnog; it's all in there. I think it's my happy potion too, because I'm feeling a bit more happy and alive smelling this stuff, which might be the effect Lace is having on me. So it's settled, unscented Lace is definitely in my future then :Polar-Kiss:

Could we please have a gazillion bottles of Lace and Garland & Lace please? Our future happiness depends upon it. The world looks so much prettier with it than without.

Definitely MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSS (but not in the crazy/evil/LOTR kind of way... no really, not like that at all. Me swearsssss it.)

For reference - you can have a Beta Spray made of a phero enhanced scent and add additional phero's.

For instance - I just had a Cougar Perfume Beta made with 2x Cougar plus 2X Cops. I am picturing the result as Mega Cougar.

The lovers of Garland and Lace could do the same...

For reference - you can have a Beta Spray made of a phero enhanced scent and add additional phero's.

For instance - I just had a Cougar Perfume Beta made with 2x Cougar plus 2X Cops. I am picturing the result as Mega Cougar.

The lovers of Garland and Lace could do the same...

I wonder how much this will/would change the scent?

Yowsa,I will be all ears to hear about Mega Cougar ;)

anyone with an extra Garland and Lace tester , find me.

I may have something you want to try,

I havent smelled this one yet and im curious.

It just went way too fast for my funds, which now blink in and out of existance,lol :lol:

anyone with an extra Garland and Lace tester , find me.

I may have something you want to try,

I havent smelled this one yet and im curious.

Lor, I have a sample that you can have :lol: I managed to get my hands on a bottle so I can share. Are there any other goodies you're itching to try btw? I have a vague memory of reading something like that in your trading post...

Lor, I have a sample that you can have :lol: I managed to get my hands on a bottle so I can share. Are there any other goodies you're itching to try btw? I have a vague memory of reading something like that in your trading post...

I just went through your faves HOPING I could find something fun to give, but all I could find was sugared vanilla and sugared french vanilla.

I could have SWORN i had the autumn equinox 08 but I cant find it.

If I find it,youll be first to know.

Would you like to trade?

I could have SWORN i had the autumn equinox 08 but I cant find it.

If I find it,youll be first to know.

Would you like to trade?

How about I pop you an email :lol: It's the resonate-something-or-the-other addy isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

Every ingredient in it needs to be reordered, and some of the ingredients were seasonal. We could try ordering all the ingredients again, might be possible, but by the time we got out a rebrew, everyone would probably be into wearing Spring scents! Think you guys would still want it in March? Or is it more likely you'd be into something new and Spring-like by then?

After falling in love with the scent + phero effect of Lace, I decided I had to stock up like I never did before. I got myself THREE bottles of G&L before it got out of stock.

Answer to PM: hell yeah! I'd love to wear this all year long!

if'n there isnt a re-brew and your wanting to trade for a GGG, let me know!

edit to Mara:

you would know better than anyone here, but some of these gals wear nomnom's all year long, LOL!

Edited by Lor

• 2 weeks later...

Garland & Lace goes shopping :lol:

I was going to post this over on the "pheros are fun" topic,but I want to keep Garland & Lace on every ones mind.

I had a truly fun day,with traipsing around Trader Joe's being one of the highlights.I don't know if other TJ's are as upbeat as mine are,they always have good music playing,and a good atmosphere.

A surprisingly good place to mingle and spread the enchanting fumes <g>

I was laughing and flirting with some interesting people,including the helpful employees,one young cutie in particular made the comment "It is always such a pleasure to see you"

...I get compliments with this scent,and

smelling it makes Me happy too.

Ok, It loos like all the pending orders for this one have been filled, and we still have a few bottles.

5 Bottles

4 Trial Vials (no freebie requests, please)

any takers?

usual price, we just always fill the cart conservatively to try to avoid overselling.

Ok, It loos like all the pending orders for this one have been filled, and we still have a few bottles.

5 Bottles

4 Trial Vials (no freebie requests, please)

any takers?

usual price, we just always fill the cart conservatively to try to avoid overselling.

1 bottle and 1 trial vial, please!!