Mara's Rocket Fuel

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooohhh that scent! It's vanillary, strawberry heaven!!! I have no idea what the SS4W does but, the scent is soooo good I don't even care :wub:

OMG tell me about it. I love the perfume as well! Dead sexy!

• 3 months later...

So I got my bottle in my most recently received order. This stuff is awesomely delicious! Even w/ out phero's this would be a must have! Of course it's foody, my goodness is it elegant though. Of course when the TT sniffed the bottle, he says "It smells like everything else." I ahven't worn it yet, so he does'nt know what's about to hit him. When I layer it over OCCORed :lol:

Red really adds to its awesomeness!

I turned mine into a spray. For some reason (possibly hormonal?) my skin was eating MRF, which made me very sad. It didn't do that before. So I'm thinking hormonal. Anyway, I made it a spray and now it gets on my clothes even more, so I smell and feel yummy from the aroma and the pheros! Add a little OCCO red and good heavens! EOW + SS4W is the bomb.

Ooohhh that scent! It's vanillary, strawberry heaven!!!

Is it really all that strawberry smelling? That's not mentioned in the description, and I DON'T want strawberries:

"The strongest note is brown sugar, followed by an intensely edible warm vanilla, a dab of sweet Indonesian amber for depth and stamina, then drops of pink sugar and sugar cane to round it out, a delicate sprinkling of cinnamon, a drop of honey, and TONS of Super Sexy for Women Pheromones"

Is it really all that strawberry smelling? That's not mentioned in the description, and I DON'T want strawberries:

"The strongest note is brown sugar, followed by an intensely edible warm vanilla, a dab of sweet Indonesian amber for depth and stamina, then drops of pink sugar and sugar cane to round it out, a delicate sprinkling of cinnamon, a drop of honey, and TONS of Super Sexy for Women Pheromones"

No strawberries on me. I think maybe it might do that on some people or maybe that's how the pink sugar smells to them. On me, before my skin ate it, it was a deliciously sweet edible vanilla with a ton of brown sugar and a nice amber and yummy sweetness. I never smelled the pink sugar. I did smell the faintest hint of cinnamon which sometimes my skin eats. I guess it depends on your chemistry. Worst case scenario, you can always sell it if it doesn't work for you since so many people love the scent and especially since SS4W is a favorite phero that is now gone.

This was in my arsenal at a recent business smoozathon. Basically, everytime I wear Rocket Fuel, people blurt out odd compliments...like their social controls take a little slip...this time we were at the "gala" *yawn* and I was standing patiently listening to some CEO give us his state of the industry speech - when suddenly he stops dead, and says "I gotta say, someone smells FANTASTIC! I mean, FANTASTIC!" Thanks, SS4W.

At the end of the 3 days, I asked DH which of the perfumes he liked best. "That Rocket one...I don't know what it is about it." Yeah, me neither *gigglesnort*.

This is one I am going to take a precious bit of and put in an atomizer for max diffusion.

I was just thinking...very thankful M whipped this up because to this day, the scent of Super for Women just doesn't like my nose for the most part. But Rocket Fuel? OH SO YUMMEH! So therefore SS playtime isn't such a daunting olfactory prospect now.

• 5 months later...

Oh Mara... I wish there were words to tell you how much I love this stuff... I discovered tonight that it is an amazing *social* phero as well as being generally, uh supersexy.:) I was at dinner with a large group, mixed men and women. I had 3 big-fat sprays of my homemade MRF spray in my hair. It was warm and stuffy and close quarters, so I think I think it was making a pretty nice happy-cloud over the whole group.

And everyone was *so* sociable and just HAPPY, an unself-conscious, childlike HAPPY, in a way that I haven't seen a group of adults be in a long time.

Even the resident sourpuss was cracking jokes, initiating conversations, talking a lot (and flirting madly with me, which though I'm not interested is always appreciated, LOL) which IS TOTALLY UNLIKE HIM.

I'm not exaggerating when I say I feel that a product like this is priceless ... spreading happiness everywhere it goes (to say nothing of how freaking AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS it smells)... that is a *very special* thing. xoxoxo and please make more.

I often lament it's passing as well..*sniff* NOTHING has worked so shockingly strong and consistantly well for me..

Except for the pink sugary note, MRF reminds me somewhat of the Spicy Brown Sugar scent used for the LAM/BAM, which you can get un-phero'ed.

*Sneaks in, during a lull in the interminable boredom of still being allowed to do NOTHING while she recuperates from the stupid DVT - VERY grumpily!*

*Looks to her left* :)

*Looks to her right* >_>

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Intrigued, much? ^_~

*Elbows Julie*

Yeah..That INCLUDES you! My work here - is done!

*Exits stage-door-left - cos you know..That's where her ONE glass of red wine is waiting for her* >_<

That two glass a night thing is just NEVER going to improve - no matter HOW often I say it..Have a good weekend everyone..

Blessings and Hugs

Ail )O(

*Sneaks in, during a lull in the interminable boredom of still being allowed to do NOTHING while she recuperates from the stupid DVT - VERY grumpily!*

*Looks to her left* :)

*Looks to her right* >_>

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Intrigued, much? ^_~

*Elbows Julie*

Yeah..That INCLUDES you! My work here - is done!

*Exits stage-door-left - cos you know..That's where her ONE glass of red wine is waiting for her* >_<

That two glass a night thing is just NEVER going to improve - no matter HOW often I say it..Have a good weekend everyone..

Blessings and Hugs

Ail )O(

OMG Ail what've got in store ????? P.S. I'm glad you're feeling well enough to taunt us :)

I'm curious about the scent. Is there something else close? I still have some SS4W I could layer the scent over.

It really is a fabulosity all its own... but to me Gothic Latte and Jo Anna's Sweet Winter Chai are the most in that same family, of lush, full-bodied, brown-sugary goodness.

Indeed, Luna.. Mara's I'm practically stuffing her my hand in my mouth right now, JUST to make sure I DON'T get even NAUGHTIER, to be honest. ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

You know, Ail, it would probably be better for your health if you just spilled your secret and got back in bed. Keeping secrets is very bad for you. We are VERY worried about you dear. SO SPILL IT!!!!!!! (JK, I love you and want you to take care of yourself and get better, but can't you do that AND tell us the surprise??)

My guesses as to what is being cooked up:

- an unMRF (scent only)

- a SS4W replication

- a full-on rebrew of the original MRF, in which case you people may as well garnish my paycheck.

Umm..But there are like LOTS of things I COULD spill..But I can't..Mara would be very cross..

OOH! Wait! Okay..Here's one..I'm ALLOWED to tell this one!

You will all have to look for Luna's birthday wishes thread. Now I don't have ANY idea who started the thread, but I posted a VERY easy to fathom clue as to the EXACT name of my new UNscented pheromone blend.

Which is totally pertinent now..Cos guess what???

ITZZZ COMING - AND VERRRY SOON!!!. :D

Okay..That was SO not ANY of the things I WAS going to be a BIT mischievous about - but it's surely got to be SOMETHING to keep you all going - huh? ^_~

Heheheheheh..

Now onto a TOTALLY different track..

Meanwhile back in Potion Think-tank HQ (which spans RIGHT from the US ALL the way to Scotland - don't ya know!)

*Sings*

Mara & Ail were up all night

Trying to get the fragrance they'd created JUST right

EVENTUALLY at half-past four,

Ail crashed OUT on her bedroom floor.

So what divine potion WILL be coming your way?

Oh COME on now - you KNOW I CAN'T say!!! :)

Have fun all!

Blessings

Ail )O(

And you know I still have no idea what it is. :D

Of course my brain is full of useless (to everyone but me) things, so someone smart please figure it out!

The first word should help unlock the rest, I suspect. But what is it...

randy?

nasty?

wacky?

tarty?

saucy?

sassy?

madly?

gassy peach?

Oo, "sassy sauce"??

OMG HAPPY SAUCE??

I got:

saucy bitch you are *o***n**, thought of dominant, but that doesn't fit

cornered doesn't fit either

Edited by liz

.a..y / ...c. / .o./ ..e / .o...n..

The clue was it is similar to the title of a self help book which some rate and others slate. Fill in the above!!!

OMG.... My mind is drawing blanks.... There are WAY to many self help books with titles that could easily be tweaked to more or less naughty names for phero blends...

7 Habits of Highly Effective People

Awaken the Giant (Within)

How to win friends & influence people

The 60 second Motivator

Getting to Yes

Women Whow Run with the Wolves

LOL, I think that would fit.... But have you seen the definition of "Happy Sauce"?

Happy Sauce

eeeeoooowwww !

I will NEVER crave a Big Mac again <_<

ACK! I am writing my Master's thesis due Wednesday!

First draft or revisions? If it's the former, GET OFF THE BOARD MISSY! Yikes!

Thankfully there was no Internet when I was in my MFA program, heh.

Ail wouldn't say or call Luna a "bitch", hmmm....saucy wench you are _o_ _ _ n_ _