10 minutes is about the mark for me, maybe even less, before the apple fades way, way back. If I didn't smell it while wet and for those first 15 minutes, I would never even know there was apple in it. So happy I have a FB of this one on the way. Makes me feel snuggly and slinky at the same time. Like I have on a sexy nightie and fuzzy bunny slippers at the same time. :purr:

Oh! I like the brightness of the apple but it's supposed to go away in just a few minutes? I'm a little sad but I'm liking the other notes that I'm getting....I KNOW this one's a winner. My gf got her order before me and I LOVED how it smelled on her and there was zero apple by the time we saw each other but I can say, at least of her, I was liking what was left :D A sugary smoky creamy musky goodness! Hope that's how it goes on me too!

EDIT

Yes, this one is so unique and feminine! I'm liking the outcome VERY much. WINNER!

Edited by NuTrix

I love fresh apple in fragrance so I'm very happy with that topnote. It lasts for about 15 minutes and then the drydown is exactly as Mara had described it to me in her notes: sweet and "white" in the sense that it's sheer. I get a very soft far-off undertone of the woodsmoke, which I perceive as helping to bring the marshmallow out a bit more, since it's so delicate. This is a perfect scent for Lace, IMO.

Well I slathered in a sample of this and Can't. Stop. Sniffing. It's a great carrier for Lace. The woodsmoke note is what scared me when I read the note list. Although it's not very smokey on me. It seems to make it more marshmallow-y IMO. The apple is red and sweet. But the scent overall is very soft. I ended up ordering a FB.

Oh ho ho YEAH! This is awesome! Definitely one for the wish list. It's whisper-light, sweet without making me hungry, or my teeth ache, and just a hint of smokiness. There's the slightest touch of apple in the background, peeking through the smoke, but for meTease is primarily a marshmallow that rolled through a slightly smoky room and came out unscathed. It's so wonderfully subtle - just gorgeous. :)

wow, it's so crazy to me how different they are on people. The apple is loud on me and I get no marshmallow. Weird!

Right? It's only a bit of apple on me too, and the marshmallow is reading as creaminess, not like the marshmallow in Purple Puff or Tyvey's Cherry Rose. Like you, Eggers, I wish the apple was just a bit more noticeable on me, but this is still tied with Scotchies as my fav of the month!

This is like stratus clouds for me. The marshmallow and smoke make it feel like a stratus cloud all over my body.. so I actually wear this to bed a lot, because it's sooo cozy and soothing for me.

I just love your descriptions LV. I am always amazed at how well you can describe the feeling of a scent. I read it and think...yes, that's exactly how I feel when wearing X too!

I'm so happy with this one!! It's a soft, skin scent on me. The apple is there when wet, but the dry down is soft and ethereal! Also, the lace doesn't turn me into a weeping pile of mush!! I think the key for me with lace is having it in oil.

So glad I have a fb!!

I just love your descriptions LV. I am always amazed at how well you can describe the feeling of a scent. I read it and think...yes, that's exactly how I feel when wearing X too!

Aww thank you!!! I can't describe the notes that well because sometimes I don't know what I am smelling so I just go with the emotions.. : )

This one is SO light on me that I lose track of it almost immediately, but it's definitely just MY sniffer because others smell it perfectly fine - HOW COMPLETELY UNFAIR! (for me, that is!) I did however slather it on to remedy that last night (around 6pm) and it's 10:30am and I can STILL sell remnants of the yummy sweetness. How awesome is that?! I believe that I have completely underestimated the simplicity of the Lace phero blend....this one is growing to be a favorite go-to :blushing:

• 3 weeks later...

This is such a lovely soft subtle scent. The apple isn't overpowering and fades quickly. Actually to be honest my skin just eats this up due to it's deliciousness. Which is rather sad. I wish it had more staying power on me.

Since this was my first love, I wanted to review it first. This is my favorite phero and scent so far. It starts out with a prominent tart apple and then the sweetness hits. Then as it dries down I get a wonderful meld of all the 'flavours'. It smells just like a caramel apple smothered in toasted marshmallow. Each note is detectable (and delectable) as the apple stays quite nicely and softens as time goes by. Hours after, it is more creamy marshmallow/vanilla-smelling but I can detect small hints of the apple and other notes. Wonderful perfume! As I have always liked Be Delicious for it's apple notes, but had a friend claim the scent and could never wear it again myself. Of course Be Delicious can't touch this scent because of the yummy, creaminess to it. But I finally found my apple scent which has foodie notes too! With the added bonus of Lace, I am a giggly, gooey, sweet mess of girliness. Lol... that's a lot of G's!

Oh, and I love the label! It reminds me of a famous bombshell actress! Gorgeous pic.

Edited by PhoenixOnFyre

I am a giggly, gooey, sweet mess of girliness.

NICE! :lol:

Since this was my first love, I wanted to review it first. This is my favorite phero and scent so far. It starts out with a prominent tart apple and then the sweetness hits. Then as it dries down I get a wonderful meld of all the 'flavours'. It smells just like a caramel apple smothered in toasted marshmallow. Each note is detectable (and delectable) as the apple stays quite nicely and softens as time goes by. Hours after, it is more creamy marshmallow/vanilla-smelling but I can detect small hints of the apple and other notes. Wonderful perfume! As I have always liked Be Delicious for it's apple notes, but had a friend claim the scent and could never wear it again myself. Of course Be Delicious can't touch this scent because of the yummy, creaminess to it. But I finally found my apple scent which has foodie notes too! With the added bonus of Lace, I am a giggly, gooey, sweet mess of girliness. Lol... that's a lot of G's!

Oh, and I love the label! It reminds me of a famous bombshell actress! Gorgeous pic.

Wow, after this review, I need to revisit my sample of this...thanks

Thanx Nutrix!

Thanks and your welcome dolphindolls2!

mmm anything with marshmallow is tempting but I'm unsure about the apple. Love the picture though!

Update: Holy wah. Did this ever make Shadow .... uh ... let's say snuggly. And at my horizontal beck and call. Usually he's the top but this makes him all "yes ma'am, right away ma'am and yep I'll do that too."

Update: Holy wah. Did this ever make Shadow .... uh ... let's say snuggly. And at my horizontal beck and call. Usually he's the top but this makes him all "yes ma'am, right away ma'am and yep I'll do that too."

NICE!!!! I can't remember if you've mentioned...does Lace typically have this effect on him or is it the Lace in concert with the fragrance?

This is the first time I've noticed Lace having an affect on him but I don't wear it often because it makes me very .... clingy ... and I'm not comfortable with that. Definitely saving this one strictly for bedtime.

And at my horizontal beck and call.

Will have to slather around hubby and hope for the same!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Thanx Tantalizing!

• 2 weeks later...

I love this one, its my fave from the march release. I don't get anything that's overtly an apple or fruity scents from this, but there is a sweetness to the musky vanilla that I suppose has some fruity top notes. This to me is perfect for work (I work with lads)... It's sexy & feminine without being an "in your face feminine perfume scent" like a floral scent would be. It's much more subtle with its musky & non-foody (but still sweet & creamy) vanilla, yet still very womanly without being too sexy. It's just enough perfume & woman scent to set me apart from the hardcore tomboys in the department, but not too perfumey to make me come across as "100% woman"... It may sound weird, but this scent lets me get away with still being a tomboy (and therefore accepted as one of the boys)...just one with a girly twist & subtle sexy smell. With this I can still be one of boys at the same time as I get to be a bit feminine, it's like the middle ground - the best of 2 worlds.

Today I'm all marshmallow creamy goodness with a hint of apple and a bit of smokiness. I layered Tease over Egg 2011 and OH MY! this IS VERY YUMMY together. My skin pushes out the smoke in Tease - to my nose at least - but that's one of the things I like about it the most! I also have OCCO Pink layered with LP Pink so today is a "pink marshmallow" day! :D I feel frisky already!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bought this from the trade thread :)

When i first applied, it was gingerbread! i was running around doing errands smelling delicious!

But now that i see no gingerbread it mustve been the marshmallow root and wood smoke throwing me off, i didnt get any apple but i did pick up on everything else. I think travel shock is a thing? i applied right after i got home from the post and shook the hell out of it.

I did a thin quarter split between both wrists and rubbed them on my neck. I think im finally learning that 'a little dab will do ya' haha anyway i didnt notice anything phero wise since i was only doing a trial run for the scent notes. This will be on a full test run tomorrow

• 1 year later...
Guest cutie.pie

There's something in this that my skin doesn't like... Could be the marshmellow root or smoke... Ha, I can't smell apple at all.

• 2 weeks later...

When I started at LP I knew quite firmly that I didn't care for apple scents, no matter how well done. Last year Curiosities made me eat those words, and now I am in love with yet another apple! This is gorgeous, and so evocative of fall! I put it on this morning while it was still in the 60s and I got an immediate wave of nostalgia for autumn... the apple is a bright splash laid over a bed of marshmallow and smoke that makes me think of crisp air, bright blue skies, leaves just starting to turn. Then the drydown is soft musky goodness. I just love this! Especially because my other two apple loves (Curosities and Rabid) both feel like nighttime scents, while this is very much for day. So glad I took the risk on a bottle from the trades!

Yes it is gently fresh and crisp. A really nice balance when you combine that quality with the marshmallow & smoke.

I love this I guess I never reviewed it :lol:

Yes I can tell you that most of the time apple doesn't work on my skin. It can get very sour/tart and amp above the other notes. Breaks my heart because I love the smell and taste of apples of all types and I'll say it for the 99th time I love Autumn.

Tho this really is not Autumn on me. I don't really get a season here. It's just this great sexy'ish scent. Maybe a little early spring like.

It's a warm marshmallow with a whiff of seductive smoke. I get just a whisper of fresh bright apple. I feel happy and pretty when I wear this. Its a great mood lifter with the gorgeous scent & phero combo.

Edited by StacyK