La Femme Noire

I ordered this UN after reading Halo's posts on it... I havent' even gotten LFM yet (although I know it's good too - I just am pacing my UN aquisition: SWS, OW, BB, TH, H&S, MLH, Topper, Leather,Aja, Sheer Essence and there are SO many more left!) I was a little worried because lately I've been in Cop Burnout having gotten a ton of scents with cops added. But, not to worry, this is an awesome phero! I don't necessarily feel overtly sexy, but I DO feel in charge. Kind of like MLH with a dot of Leather and LAM (which if really mixed would probably be a bad idea - I'm only comparing it based on the EFX I've had with those separately). I'm focused and getting stuff done. Hard to describe the actual selfie; I got an energy boost but it came on more like a V8 engine in a muscle car - deep, powerful, rumbling and there if I need it. As opposed to an explosion of nervous energy that disappears as fast as it comes on.

Now, I did add a little of the bottle of Unbridled (also has LFN) on top of my UN LFN after about an hour (I wanted to test the UN first). I LOVE that scent (you can check my review for it in the threads) and it was a totally un-planned purchase (I stumbled upon a sample - never EVER would have gone for it otherwise).

I'm nearly 3 hours after the initial application and still feeling good (as all the menfolk arrive home) I'm still on a roll with MY projects and not tired! When my boys came to me and said "Mom, what's for dinner" I said "Cereal... I'm in the middle of something right now so it's every man for himself." Woo-hoo GO BITCHES GO.

Edited by LoveStruck55

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lovestruck, that's a fantastic description of how LFN makes you feel. Wearing it, I feel in charge and energized and like I am the one calling all the shots. There's no doubt that no one will mess with me. It's a queen of the castle vibe, but for me it's sexy, too.

I am on vacation now, but next week have to meet a new colleague that I have to work with closely. The boss replaced the lady that used to have this job with him. Can't say I was besties with that lady or that I didnt sometimes wish she would go about her work more diligently, but the new guy (I googled him of course) seems like someone who will underwhelm me even more. Anyway I will make sure I wear LFN when I meet him.

Ive graduated to the alcohol spray with this one. Im shocked to see how much harder the affects are. I was wearing LFM with LFN in oil before.

Last night I was sitting at a restaurant bar waiting for my sweety and the bartender told me that I shouldn't be sitting alone, that Im far too sexy..lol!

Men cannot leave me alone when Im wearing this. SS4W does something similar but attracts younger guys hitting on me more of a hyper mix, slightly impressionable, LFN really seems to leave a deep and unusual impression on people where they cannot forget you.

This blend is really intoxicating.

Edited by KrazyKat

Ive graduated to the alcohol spray with this one. Im shocked to see how much harder the affects are. I was wearing LFM with LFN in oil before.

Last night I was sitting at a restaurant bar waiting for my sweety and the bartender told me that I shouldn't be sitting alone, that Im far too sexy..lol!

Men cannot leave me alone when Im wearing this. SS4W does something similar but attracts younger guys hitting on me more of a hyper mix, slightly impressionable, LFN really seems to leave a deep and unusual impression on people where they cannot forget you.

This blend is really intoxicating.

Good review.

I've been contemplating a spray Un for sometime. I almost bought the spray off AF but I want the 60/40. I was planning it for at home use only but I'll probably take it out for a test drive when the right op presents itself. :)

Yes, thanks StacyK.

When I changed over to this, I didn't notice reactions right away but then people especially men and attractive men would remember things about me that I didn't. I haven't posted all my hits since switching over because I don't have a journal. My sweety is noticeably more in love and hornier at sexy time. Its got the pull of BI, but its higher value. I would say its as attracting, if not more as SS4W socially but a bit more serious there is a selective factor.

I consider LFN the Louis Vuitton of my phero collection..lol!

Upside is the none in this only causes aggression at sexy time, its really blended well.

The downfall to this blend is it doesn't have nearly the popularity factor with others like LFM. But its truly unforgettable.

Im curious to see how the 60/40 works for you. Im doing the alcohol spray with oil on my pulse points now, but its going to get expensive.

Edited by KrazyKat

I love LFN- have it in oil RB. I just ordered Lumina in a spray but after reading this I'm guessing I should've spent the (available) $$ on LFN in spray now!!! Great hits & descripts SK & KK.

Edited by LoveStruck55

Yes, thanks StacyK.

When I changed over to this, I didn't notice reactions right away but then people especially men and attractive men would remember things about me that I didn't. I haven't posted all my hits since switching over because I don't have a journal. My sweety is noticeably more in love and hornier at sexy time. Its got the pull of BI, but its higher value. I would say its as attracting, if not more as SS4W socially but a bit more serious there is a selective factor.

I consider LFN the Louis Vuitton of my phero collection..lol!

Upside is the none in this only causes aggression at sexy time, its really blended well.

The downfall to this blend is it doesn't have nearly the popularity factor with others like LFM. But its truly unforgettable.

Im curious to see how the 60/40 works for you. Im doing the alcohol spray with oil on my pulse points now, but its going to get expensive.

This is very interesting. I love it's effects for getting certain tasks done. I will look forward to trying this out in this social context.

Interesting comment on the type of men who appear to respond. That's one of the things I've found interesting with pheros.

I love LFN- have it in oil RB. I just ordered Lumina in a spray but after reading this I'm guessing I should've spent the (available) $$ on LFN in spray now!!! Great hits & descripts SK & KK.

I have Lumina in spray it's also a pretty recent acquisition. I've had only AHE to this point. It's a great sparkly social.

With LFN I would spend a little time with the oil first. I've had my oil and a couple of LFN scents for awhile now so it will be interesting to see what happens and compare the experiences.

I greatly prefer it in spray. But honestly I like everything in spray. Even BI. But I wouldn't suggest any cop heavy blends in spray for beginners. I like OCCOs in oil.

I'm intrigued by the spray. If only they'd last as long as the oil. I have used my LFN oil and added a spray of LFM on top. But I'm guessing that the 'none in spray is a different experience. :)

Edited by StacyK

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I wore LFN with LP Pink, and that was a lovely combination. It's like Kat says, it's a special vibe you get, it's different from SS4W, more intense. I had a guy sitting next to me, working with me for a while, and I could tell he liked being there. Today he came back and even though he could have done the last touches on the project with one of my colleagues, he hung around til I came back from lunch, so we could do it together. And the little intern came with all kinds of throughly unnecessary questions...:-)

• 6 months later...

Haven't worn LFN in a while, just because I was trying out LFM to see what it does. But I put it on yesterday, for a slow workday, everyone is still on vacation, except for a handful of people. I did a round to say Happy New Year to everyone present, hugging colleagues, swapping holiday stories. Then I went to work really diligently and got a lot of stuff done. And by the time noon arrived, three guys that I had a morning hug with had asked me to lunch. So I lumped them all together and we had like a fun big family meal. I continued working really well and even stayed later than the others, very focused and decisive.

• 1 month later...

With recent thread re: LFN vs. Leather and given I've been in a funk with past rainy cold days, put this on a bit ago.

I've already cleaned out my fridge, taken out (I won't tell you) how many bags of trash, gone to the store, stalked my mailbox 3x, and I'm just getting started. Next up scrubbing floors and bathtub. My place needs serious spring cleaning prior to spring!

Given my activities (and 45 degree weather), I am wearing dark grey leggings, my fav light grey hoodie, black scarf, my glasses (giving eyes rest from contacts), no makeup and hair in messy bun on top of head. So you get the picture, I'm not exactly dressed for going out in public. And not the type of attire that attracts positive (or any) male attention.

I got definite hits at the store (men opening doors which is not usual when you're dressed like grunge woman). One guy stopped his cellphone convo to check me out and talk to me. Also hits from 2 cute random guys walking their dogs when I was walking my trash out. They did triple takes, one said 'hello' and waved from all the way across the parking lot! Too funny as his head was turned towards me but he was walking his dog in other direction. I was worried he would run into something, but then he stopped and waited a minute looking at me, like he was hoping to convo from across the parking lot? :Emoticons04263: It must have been my attitude with the LFN bc there's no way given distance he could have gotten whiff of me. And let's face it hoodies do not show off any assets to attract attention.

I was not at all self conscious that I look a mess (a HUGE thing I love from LFN, the IDGF feeling). I also went to ask the apartment people about the mail (they can be sooo snooty), she searched through about 20 packages, just to see if there was a possibility my package was in their mail closet. Usually unless you're fully put together (hair, makeup, dressed well). - they won't lift a finger. Took her 10 minutes and when there wasn't anything there for me, she apologized to me. huh?

So, posting this bc this phero is a super all purpose wonderful go-to. And though it motivates me to clean, what I finally figured out is that it motivates me to do whatever I should be doing for *myself*, whatever THAT is. Today, it's cleaning, errands, and getting my place prettier as it was a wreck. Will re-apply LFN later tonight. I'm not going out but want to do some serious beauty maintenance. Facial, mani, pedi, deep hair conditioning, the works. :princess:

If I wear too much (aka slather), LFN flips my bitch switch. But my sweet spot is about 2 3inch stripes inner forearms and circle around belly button.

I'm wearing with betrothal potion. Wasn't a conscious pairing as I had the scent on for a few hrs prior to applying LFN. But I think the scent also had something to do with some of the positive attention. Either way, I feel fabulous and sexy even before the hits. :i-m-a-star: hee

Edited by Beach Goddess

• 1 month later...
Guest cutie.pie

LFN makes me feel sexy, but it also lifts me up, gives me a certain energy...

I must retest it for hits ;)

I'm still trying to find my sweet spot with LFN and LFM, to be totally honest. I wore LFN in Bat the other night, though, and I will say that I had a great time and had some possible hits. The clearest and funniest was a guy I'd never met before who told me how crestfallen he was when I told him I was seeing someone. This was after he'd spent the night talking to me on an off. I guess that was hitting on me but I am almost 100% incapable of knowing when that happens, so I can't say for sure. Another guy who was there and whom I know better then asked if I was indeed still attached, which I sort of thought was a joke but maybe it was a genuine expression of disappointment!

I also had several really great chats with other people there -- those I knew well and those I didn't -- and just had a generally enjoyable time. If there were any selfies they were in making me feel a bit more confident an self-assured.

I think this is one I'd like to play with more.

• 1 month later...

What is banyan fruit anyway? Never heard of it...

I recommend you google it to get the full understanding. It's symbolism is very interesting. It's also in Pux Elixir.

Edited by StacyK

What is banyan fruit anyway? Never heard of it...

I've always thought it smelled like figs or bananas.I know it's in Enchanted Wonderland I think? Or one of the cat scents, it smells sooo good. I think it might also be in Night of Delight? Can't remember. Preggo brain.

• 1 month later...

HOLY CRAP!!

So I've decided that people who spend all of their money on drugs or excessive alcohol are idiots. They could be buying bottles La Femme Noire and feeling really really insanely good. It's so weird. LFM did nothing for me (as far as I know), but I just slather a bit of this baby on and suddenly I feel super fucking sexy and amazing.Blood is pumping to ALL the right places. Plus a really handsome guy with a cute haircut said hi to me and grinned sheepishly when I passed him in the hallway. WTF, that doesn't happen to me. From here on I will mentally start calling this "Sexy in a bottle." This is just from testing it out the first time. I can't wait to unleash this upon all of the sexy guys of the world. Buwahhahah

HOLY CRAP!!

So I've decided that people who spend all of their money on drugs or excessive alcohol are idiots. They could be buying bottles La Femme Noire and feeling really really insanely good. It's so weird. LFM did nothing for me (as far as I know), but I just slather a bit of this baby on and suddenly I feel super fucking sexy and amazing.Blood is pumping to ALL the right places. Plus a really handsome guy with a cute haircut said hi to me and grinned sheepishly when I passed him in the hallway. WTF, that doesn't happen to me. From here on I will mentally start calling this "Sexy in a bottle." This is just from testing it out the first time. I can't wait to unleash this upon all of the sexy guys of the world. Buwahhahah

Buwhaha ah indeed. Welcome to LFN :)

I hope we get a LFN enhanced scent in the near future.

Buwhaha ah indeed. Welcome to LFN :)

I hope we get a LFN enhanced scent in the near future.

Tyty! I intend to only use it for evil =3

Yeah. I'm using "Totem: Bat" atm, but I have a weird thing about black licorice, it tends to remind be of burning plastic. I think all of my life the disappointment of thinking you are eating regular delicious red licorice only to be tricked and instead be eating nasty black jelly has made me hate black licorice smell.

Edit: I guess the note is just "licorice root" but it smells like black licorice to me.

Edited by Lexykin

Do you have any of the Sugareds fruits? Sometimes when I want to tweak the scent, I add just a little sugared grapefruit or apricot, I really want to get sugared Fig to go with it too.

Great hits Donsie!! I love love love LFN for so many reasons.

Reincarnated, you should try this; it is a wonderful 'go to'.

Donsie, that sounds like you were definitely getting hits! Bat is a great phero fragrance for me so I would hope you can enjoy it some more and find a good sweet spot you can rely on. :)

I deffo want to play more with LFN but I need to try it in a more summery scent than Bat, I think.

Do you have any of the Sugareds fruits? Sometimes when I want to tweak the scent, I add just a little sugared grapefruit or apricot, I really want to get sugared Fig to go with it too.

I only have a tiny sample of fairy floss. Maybe I will give that a whirl.

I deffo want to play more with LFN but I need to try it in a more summery scent than Bat, I think.

Me too. That or I'll have to just get it in UN spray. I liked Bat but for me that scent works for nighttime...as in for bed or just hanging around the house on a cold rainy night. Not when I would want to wear a phero. I couldn't resist and wore it to bed one night and it kept me up half the night. Literally haunted me.

I only have a tiny sample of fairy floss. Maybe I will give that a whirl.

That's a Fairy Cake scent. I'm not sure how the two scents would blend. Check out the Sugareds. http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showforum=135

As MDC said above there's always Unscented as an option.

That's a Fairy Cake scent. I'm not sure how the two scents would blend. Check out the Sugareds. http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showforum=135

As MDC said above there's always Unscented as an option.

Yeah, I think I will probably full bottle it unscented and mix it with something yummy like LP white or Pink. I'm trying my best to put off full bottling as long as possible since I wanna experiment with all of the pheros. LFN is certainly on the top of my list tho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've had a bottle of UN LFN oil for about six months and decided to give it a go last night. A couple dabs in the cleavage and crease of elbows covered with a light scent, MarcJacobs Honey since my hubby likes it.

We are over 40, together 20 years, and have a great life in all arenas but we seldom go out. We both have demanding jobs and spend more time away from each other than most so we tend to hibernate at home.

We went to one of our favorite brew pubs last night, ordered a beer and an appetizer at the bar and when a waitress delivered our order my husband pointed out that she gave me the look over, in a good way, like I was food or something. There was also a band, 3 young men that could possibly have been young enough to be our offspring. Our position was pretty close to the band and I had gone up to sign up for their mailing list. I don't typically give young men a second glance but I found the drummer to be quite attractive and then noticed him looking at me and smiling. I was not feeling particularly attractive yesterday, frumpy even, but that put a bit of spring in my step.

We left just after the band finished their set and decided to go to the strip club down the st. ( gasp, yep I said that ) We really don't get out much, and have few choices living in a pretty rural area but to be honest I met my hubby in a club. When I was young and living in NY I worked as a dancer, along with several other jobs to make the rent so I guess we were feeling a bit nostalgic. Dive club surrounded by Amish farms, 3 customers, 3 male staff and 4 dancers. A strip club is a place where it's their job to be interested in the clientele and there were few to chose from but the girls were oddly curious about me and chatty. If you changed the setting and added some clothing it would have been like having a conversation with friends at a restaurant. I eventually divulged to one of the girls that I had worked in a club 20 years ago and she tried to convince me to go on the stage and take over her set.

It was late for us to be awake when we got home and we were really tired but it wasn't long after snuggling up that my hubby got a dominant burst of energy. I rarely see 4 am at the end of day anymore, so all in all a strange and satisfactorily exhausting night.

This morning the hubby told me he couldn't stop looking at me all night, which was super sweet considering the 4 younger naked girls at the club and I was wearing black yoga pants and a simple top barely dressier than a t shirt.

Odd night out, I know, but I thought I would share, can't wait to see what reactions may occur in a more "normal" setting. I've really enjoyed reading everyones reviews and experiences.

Cycle Kitten, what a great experience and review to match! I have not really experimented with LFN. I have a sample bottle unscented that I got during last November's phero month, but for some reason, have just not taken it on a test drive. I do love LFM. Happy to hear such a fun and awesome report on this and that it works so well for you! Good for you! And for your hubby! ;)

I was thinking about giving LFN another try. I really like Cougar and LAM so i use them most of the time. i love the way i feel when i wear them. But here's the deal today.

I'm meeting with this guy i'm seeing, and he is considerably older that me, like 17 years older than...

There's a lot of chemistry between us, both in the bedroom and outside. Sex is great with him and our conversations outside the bedroom are awesome too, meaning that when it comes to maturity etc I'm pretty close to where he is.

As I said we are meeting today, and he metioned something about wanting me to look more like a woman (grown up woman) as far as appearance goes. Like he'd love it if today i wore a more intense eyemakeup and stuff like that, just for a little change of pace.

So i was considering changing my signature phero today to help me with this. Do you think LFN can do this?

In general I'm a girly girl, I'm petite, and athletic, I smile a lot (especially when i'm with him ... ohh to be in love ...), and usually people think i don't look my age, mostly because of my attitude, character, etc.

Do you think LFN can help with this? I know it can't create something that isn't there, but frankly i can be quite adaptable whn i want to (I'm a Gemini), so when i want to turn on my inner diva, i can work it.

Any suggestions are welcome :)

BTW the meeting will be at ahotel so sexy pheros suggestions i think?

My arsenal contains the following, in case you think LFN won't do:

Spray:

Stone Cougar

Bang!

SS4W

LAM

LFN

LFM

Blatant Invitation

Oil:

LP Red with Sexpionage (I'm not very sure about this one, cause he's never smelled it before and I often get the incense comment so i don't know ... even though i love it)

Compromising Positions

Edited by ephoebe23

Well if sexy & sophiciscated is what you're going for do LFM or LFN (LFN has a bit more sex given the added cops and 'enone).

With either of those you'd definitely be exuding the womanly aura.

Totally unsolicited so I apologize in advance. But you should only make changes you want to. Not on request, like someone's ordering you off a menu.

But, this is an excellent op to test the power of these pheros. Let us know what happens.

Edited by StacyK

Well if sexy & sophiciscated is what you're going for do LFM or LFN (LFN has a bit more sex given the added cops and 'enone).

With either of those you'd definitely be exuding the womanly aura.

Totally unsolicited so I apologize in advance. But you should only make changes you want to. Not on request, like someone's ordering you off a menu.

But, this is an excellent op to test the power of these pheros. Let us know what happens.

Thank you for replying StacyK :)

Well i decided to go with BI with some extra LAM on top. The only thing i changed was my make up and my dress code, so to speak. I have to say I was very successful ;)

Oh and don't apologize for the advice :) I know what you are saying about only changing the things You feel like changing, not because someone asked you to. I don't know why, only today i just felt like ... following orders ... so to speak ;)

I had a great time!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

I have a LFN enhanced scent in spray (BtN, thank you Cheesy), so I was wondering what is your sweet spot with LFN in 1/3 strenght? Not sure with how much to start, 3 sprays (which would kinda be like 1 UN spray)?