Jasmine's Warm & Cozy

Beccah

AD-PE-JasmineWC.jpg

Another soft and cozy warm everyone-loves-me scent! Fuzzy soft lavender and vanilla with a wee layer of amber, musk and patch in the base.

• 4 weeks later...

ZOMG! This is it! This is the one! I got a package with 29 Perfumes last weekend. All 21 new releases and the January Private Editions. So I have been testing non stop but have been really wearing each one until its completely faded. About 2 a day. To my delight I had several lavender perfumes to try. This is my last one I think and this is the one I need. Gorgeous gorgeous lavender. Definitely a true herbal Lavender but one that softens up to a really pretty soothing non astringent type. Im getting the vanilla wrapped up in the softening of the lavender, definitely contributing to that comfy feel. A good lavender vanilla just cant be beat. Amber is there ever so very slightly just grounding it. Musk is similarly subdued giving some depth and silkiness. But the kicker is that wee bit of patch. I hate patch. 97% of the time. Its my biggest deathnote and has absolutely ruined more otherwise perfect beautiful perfumes for me. Every so often, and Im talking like 3 times total in the 9 years Ive been at LP, a patch comes along that I can handle. In this case, the patch is making it! It gives it just a little tingle. Makes it a tiny bit sticky and chewy, and gives it another dimension. Sooooo slight, but there nonetheless. Im in love!! Hope there is a bottle left for me!

• 2 weeks later...

This starts out in Beautiful Dreamer/scented Balm Bomb territory but the lavender is a wee bit too camphorous for my tastes. During the drydown I get more of a plush feel from the other notes. It does turn very smooth and resin-y, but it has a really deep feel to me. It actually starts to remind me of the LP base after a while, much like Spring's Lusty Cherry did. But a much drier take on that kind of thing.

• 3 weeks later...

This starts off super lavender forward for me. Like I’m sniffing my EO bottle. The first time I tried it, it evolved very well into a really nice mix where nothing stood out individually. Today it is stuck in lavender land. It’s PMS week so that could have something to do with it. I’m gonna let it sit for a little while and try again and hope I can get back that First impression of it.

• 2 years later...

I'm so very happy that I scored a bottle of this blend.  I have been loving this blend... I love Lavender Blends but some just do not have any staying power on me, this one is an exception.  I love how this is a Dark Lavender on me, I love scents that have a bit of resin to them and this does not disappoint... It's a very wonderful scent to wear not only to bed but you can  wear it to the office.

The fact that this has amber and vanilla in its base really add to its staying power. I really love how its soft yet has a bit of an edge to it. It really just a super great blend and all of the components blend to make this a wonderful scent to wear.

• 6 months later...

I got the Threebies containing Warm And Cozy for a friend. She loves how comforting and cozy it is and says the lavender is usually faded by the morning but the warm vanilla lasts for days!  (She rolls it on the top of her duvet so it’s right by her nose as she falls asleep.) just thought I’d share because she liked it so much. 😊 Thanks Mara for creating such lovely scents! 

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

@hedgehog that’s really sweet! I love that she’s using it for a nighttime scent.

I got the idea from you! 😊 I hadn’t really thought of getting my friends perfume before because my friends aren’t really perfume wearers, but they can appreciate everyday scent and aromatherapy.   

5 minutes ago, hedgehog said:

I got the idea from you! 😊 I hadn’t really thought of getting my friends perfume before because my friends aren’t really perfume wearers, but they can appreciate everyday scent and aromatherapy.   

You know, I never heard back more than the thank you’s, but I could check in....

• 1 month later...

I used this last night with FC lavender over top of it and it was so comforting. I slept pretty well. 

It does smell similar to Balm Bomb at the start with the strong lavender note but the dry down is a vanilla musk.

• 6 months later...

I'm just totally ga ga over this blend. It's just so flipping amazing and to put resins with the Lavender was just brilliant. It's like someone wraps you in a blanket and just hugs you... I'm going to ask Mara if she will make this PE after the sale and once the PE's open up...This is such a cozy scent..

9 hours ago, luna65 said:

I think that's also why scented Balm Bomb is so wonderful - that lavender/amber combo.

I tried Balm Bomb back in like 2014 and it made me irritable and I still have that bottle in my perfume closet, I will give that a try tonight... thanks so much I did not know that it had a lavender/amber combo