Kara's Devour Me

Beccah

AD-PE-Kara%20DM.jpg

Sweet, sexy and alluring, this is a fluffy foody creamy lavender scent that might make your man want to lick you all over! A mixture of vanilla, buttercream, marshmallow fluff and a lick of cocoa butter whipped up with little sprinkles of lavender and creamy ylang ylang on top and a dollop or sweet musk and amber in the base.

This is pure deliciousness! The lavender is sweet and not pointy at all. It blends beautifully with the vanilla and buttercream. It's really sweet and fluffy without getting powdery. ♥♥♥ Thank you, Mara! It's perfect. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone who knows me will not be surprised in the slightest that I love this. Lavender, duh. Cocoa Butter, naturally. Vanilla, marshmallow, buttercream, yep all me. And ylang, Love love love. Ive only had it on for a few minutes but its gone through a couple changes quite rapidly. Lavender is front and center while wet. All the Creamy dreamy goodness is right there too. The ylang does something weird and not quite pointy exactly but just strange and incongruous but then it just falls right in line and blends. It lends a certain clean vibe. I am not getting the cocoa butter as a distinct note but I think thats for the best as I think it would really compete. But it does lend that white chocolate smooooothness. Now the Musk is showing through and its also a nice smooth silky musk, kinda like French Musk in smoothness but without that very distinct French Musk smell. This is ending up as a smooth ( Now that Ive used that word 63 times I think you catch my drift), and rather silky concoction. Really an interesting twist on the tried and true lavender/marshmallow/vanilla genre.

Initially this reminds me so much of Aurora, so of course I love it! Creamy-fluffy-sweet with a lovely calming drift of lavender on top; the ylang comes out for me a bit later - and again, I love ylang in a foodie blend like this. After a time it's a nice soothing vanilla musk kind of scent, which works for any situation, IMO. Like, if you enjoy LV's Sweet Little Pussycat I think you would like this one too because it's that sweet sheer cute sexy kind of vibe.