OMG True Confessions works almost too good

Luvlyfe, thanks for sharing your report. I admire admire you - you're so brave.... b-nol makes me insanely blabberery (H&S + me = uncontrollable gutspilling) I ordered a TC bottle, averted my eyes from it in terror for many months, and then finally traded/sold it :wub:

That's really interesting... I have weapon X which has true confession in and LOVE IT. I get along with the pheros SO WELL that i don't get tired from it! I don't get headaches or anything! And it really helps me to open up!! I don't blab alot even when i have it on!!! :lol: Funny how different we are!! :):D:D

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luvlyfe, thanks for sharing your report. I admire admire you - you're so brave.... b-nol makes me insanely blabberery (H&S + me = uncontrollable gutspilling) I ordered a TC bottle, averted my eyes from it in terror for many months, and then finally traded/sold it <_<

Oh thank you so much for the lovely compliment. I was super scared to use it too but then I realize that I am a blabbermouth without it...so how much more harm could I do lol! Mostly I put it on my neck and hair and it seems to not to affect me (thank goodness).

• 9 months later...

has it been mentioned anywhere what the difference between TMI & TC is? i know the beta-androstenol & alpha-androstenol percentages for TMI are posted on the product page, but not for TC. is TC more alpha-a or is it pretty close?

JW as i've had more luck with TMI. beta-androstenol works sooooo well on me (as in, me wearing but affecting others, probably myself too a bit ;)) in one-on-one situations - both TMI & instant honesty have people telling me all kinds of things openly that they normally wouldn't admit with this look on their face like "why am i even saying this but oh god i can't stop" LOL!! i think i need to figure out my dosage with the TC still. i might be ODing on it?

Dolly, I told you. It sounds like True Confessions is working for you. This stuff is priceless. I ordered another bottle. I find that people will start to talk and lose control to the point where they can't stop talking. They have no ideal what's happening. Yes TC works really well around females which is awesome. In the work place you want to cater to both sexes.

Holy crap yes. I recently wore it around someone who barely talks just to get him to loosen the hell up already and he wouldn't stop talking. For the record this guy is the type for one-word answers and almost never looks anyone in the eye. If it could work on a telephone pole like that, it can work on anyone.

• 5 months later...

I wear 2 sprays to the back of my neck and one in my hair. But, If i really want to tell someone exactly what I think of them, I spray it on my chest and cleavage area. I think it sometimes gives me the confidence to speak my mind on those occassions when I would normally clam up.

Can anyone give me an idea of what a good amount of this to use would be? I know it is trial and error, but what has worked for you guys? Like how many sprays?

I don't have it in spray form, I just did the usual dabs at my pulse points and between my boobs and it worked just fine. ;)

I will paste an experience from the other forum:

Fast forward a few hours and i get what could be some type of "hit" from the "true confessions" in weaponX that makes women tell you their crap ie "deep bond", "know you forever".

While naked in bed she starts talking about her problems scare.gif yikes!

This when on for about 5 mins until I managed to change the convo by using some happy associations of previous events.

Dangerous stuff this can be.

edit:

This was WeaponX plus added True Confessions (and other pheros) smeared around neck.

3-6 drops is all it should take for notable effects.

Edited by Pheroman

I just don't get anything with this. Maybe I'm missing the cues, but even self effects. Nada, I have it in alcohol, and have used 3-6 sprays to the chest, lower neck/hair and forearms...

While naked in bed she starts talking about her problems scare.gif yikes!

LOL Pheroman, what a mood kiler but when your guard is down it's down I guess...

Wow, nothing? I'm kinda shocked. It worked way too well on me. (Worn on cleavage and hands, roll-on in oil.)

Considering wearing TMI to an upcoming appt, the scented version, just out curiosity/necessity.

Raq that was the first intimacy too, not like we were all comfy buddies and that.

I wear on my neck and very small amount (1-2 dabs)on wrists.

I tend not to put anything under my nose area/centre of neck as i dont want to effected too much.

Another instance was visiting a "prospect" (been there a few times) when lil offspring decided to matter of factly enlighten me with "mommy doesnt like you" :ange::shocked:

LOL I love this stuff.

Edited by Pheroman

:lol: "offspring"!

I will never wear True Confessions. This all sounds so horrid.

It does sound horrid! I'd be terrified to use this. And honestly, somtimes I think I'd like to see a 'Would You Please Shut the Hell Up' phero. I'd wear it at home, whenever I was writing, or trying to watch a movie. :lol: No, seriously. (I know: ironic coming from the girl who writes page-long posts regularly). Heh.

True Confessions comes in handy when you want someone to spill there secrets. Be they clean or dirty secrets. Used in the right situation it can be and has been very helpful and useful to me. Mind you I say the right situation. If your being intimate with someone I'd opt for the more sexual pheromones. Getting busy is exactly what your doing. There's no time for heart to heart talking. :witch1095:

Edited by Countesszero

Raq that was the first intimacy too, not like we were all comfy buddies and that.

I wear on my neck and very small amount (1-2 dabs)on wrists.

I tend not to put anything under my nose area/centre of neck as i dont want to effected too much.

Another instance was visiting a "prospect" (been there a few times) when lil offspring decided to matter of factly enlighten me with "mommy doesnt like you" :ange::shocked:

LOL I love this stuff.

Yeah, kids are honest, with or without B-nol. Teens are brutally honest. I shudder to think what my daughter would tell me if I wore TC around her!

Wow, nothing? I'm kinda shocked. It worked way too well on me. (Worn on cleavage and hands, roll-on in oil.)

Considering wearing TMI to an upcoming appt, the scented version, just out curiosity/necessity.

Maybe I should haul it out again,... I know I had tested it a week straight in all sorts of situations... Should I put it more in my hair and concentrate it in my forearms? Or do I have to haul out my Wonder Woman Lasso of truth?

lasso_of_truth_3%255B1%255D.jpg

Edited by Raq On

• 1 year later...

Had to share what happened today. I'm visiting my parents (who are seniors). They've both had some minor health stuff, but nothing major. Sometimes major inconveniences in their schedule from health things, but really nothing that can't be corrected. I have a background in health and have continued to stay current. Of course, when there's an issue, they come to me. Often, with diet changes, we've been able to make major differences (often in less than a week). BUT, until now, once they were feeling better they went back to the S.A.D. (Standard American Diet - ie, junk)

Backing up to how this fits in with TC. I was trying to get a lot accomplished today and the coffee just wasn't getting the mental motor going. So, I wanted a little lift and decided to use TC.

Getting back to the story ... Mom has gradually been coming around to the idea that if she wants permanent results, she's going to have to make permanent changes. BUT, she's continued to try to please Dad and his pallet - often at her own expense.

After I put on the TC ... apparently it created a bit of a cloud. Mom informs me that she's put her foot down with dad and that his grumbling about only wanting to eat foods he likes . . . well, he's going to have to start eating ones he doesn't if he wants to feel better. This is HUGE! And, I had to leave the room to laugh as I imagined his expression.

Now, to figure out how to keep the buzz going!

Had to share what happened today. I'm visiting my parents (who are seniors). They've both had some minor health stuff, but nothing major. Sometimes major inconveniences in their schedule from health things, but really nothing that can't be corrected. I have a background in health and have continued to stay current. Of course, when there's an issue, they come to me. Often, with diet changes, we've been able to make major differences (often in less than a week). BUT, until now, once they were feeling better they went back to the S.A.D. (Standard American Diet - ie, junk)

Backing up to how this fits in with TC. I was trying to get a lot accomplished today and the coffee just wasn't getting the mental motor going. So, I wanted a little lift and decided to use TC.

Getting back to the story ... Mom has gradually been coming around to the idea that if she wants permanent results, she's going to have to make permanent changes. BUT, she's continued to try to please Dad and his pallet - often at her own expense.

After I put on the TC ... apparently it created a bit of a cloud. Mom informs me that she's put her foot down with dad and that his grumbling about only wanting to eat foods he likes . . . well, he's going to have to start eating ones he doesn't if he wants to feel better. This is HUGE! And, I had to leave the room to laugh as I imagined his expression.

Now, to figure out how to keep the buzz going!

Oh, neat result. Your dedication to helping your parents and the fact that you have the knowledge to do it are impressive. Oh, and tell your mom to keep being a boss. Maybe she needs some Dominance to keep your dad in line!

• 1 month later...

I wore Ail's recommended mix of this and Treasured Hearts today (in the 'brag on your favorites' thread or a title like that somewhere in the phero forum), and got together with my best friend of almost 20 years. Talk about truth serum. I almost didn't recognize her with some of what she was saying. I never realized how she felt about some of the things she said. It's like whatever internal editor she uses was completely gone. There were moments where I wasn't sure at all about how I felt about what she was saying because even though I always sensed that's how she was, it's never come straight out of her mouth like that. She even back-peddled a few times to clarify some things she said.

As much as hearing what I did was jarring, I was really glad to have my intuitions validated.

If you ever want to see what people are really thinking, this is the stuff to wear. Truth serum and lots of talking. You'll see what the person really thinks. Just be prepared because you might feel like you never really knew that person at all. In my case, it turns out I knew her far better than I ever even suspected or than she probably would have wanted me to know given that it took this blend to actually hear her say the things she did. I prefer the honesty over the presentation or masks people wear. Good stuff - this true confessions!

OOh that's good news.. Maybe you missed it Starlitegirl, but one of the unscented pheromone blends Mara told you all about that I created, is that exact one you mentioned, with a couple of tiny top-secret tweaks to make it even better.That is the one I named Heart And Soul..I am off to bed now, but your post has made me smile as I head off to the Land Of Nod for the night. I'm really hoping this one is a favourite amongst you all, as it truly is a great all-round pheromone blend to use.Night night all! ^_^ Blessings

In part this is the thread I was referring to on the H&S thread. It's why I've always been a bit cautious with H&S.

Thank you for compiling those two threads StacyK! The Treasured Hearts and Heart & Soul product link is news to me :rolleyes:

Edited by ComingUpRoses

Just to clarify they are talking about Treasured Hearts (TH) and True Confessions (T C) up thread.

Dolly put down her experience and dosages in her journal. I followed her advice and it did work, it's an interesting mix. I think the blend tempered the truth serum effect that TC can have on me, but I was still fairly chatty. :lol:

Heart and Soul is NOT a blend of Treasured Hearts and True Confessions. The ingredient levels are completely different and lend a very different end result. There are only so many molecules on the market, and the levels used of each one are crucial for determining how you can expect a blend to perform.

I have never heard anyone describe Heart & Soul as having a truth serum effect. There's not enough Beta-Nol in it for that to happen.

I believe Ail was using that kind of terminology to make the information more relatable. And perhaps people have mixed those two blends on their own, but that is not what Heart & Soul is. Sorry for the confusion.

^^ Oy vey, thank you :huh: looks like I have to reread it again. I misunderstood! So sorry.

@ StacyK - Chatty can be good lest we chat about something not so good to chat about :lol2:

Edited by ComingUpRoses

Sorry if I caused any confusion.

I also didn't intend to imply that H&S had a truth serum effect.

I was talking about True Confessions there. :)

• 5 years later...

I shy away from TMI, and I think True Confessions inspires the same kind of "I will talk too much if I wear this" kind of fear. The ratios of the pheros are different and I'd like to suggest ya'll try it for bedtime when you're cozying up with your SO. Last night I put it on because we were going to be hanging on the sofa but each of us engaging in different activities, and I've been busy and mostly unavailable this week. Really I was too tired to end up babbling. I had some on wrists, so I did strategically aim them at his face when we went to bed to encourage feelings of closeness. Next thing I knew, he wanted to get really close. There was the feeling of having had long out deep conversations without having to bother to talk. I recommend!