Sexpionage

Let us know how it goes! Especially which pheros you chose and what effect the pheros had on your tame colleagues...well if they start drinking maybe the mood might change...

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us know how it goes! Especially which pheros you chose and what effect the pheros had on your tame colleagues...well if they start drinking maybe the mood might change...

Will do, my latest order which consists of many pheros will give me options on what pheros to wear.

• 3 weeks later...

I just received this hooray! and tested it, and wow! I think in my mind everytime I look at the bottle I will think of two words only, sexpionage = primal sex!

I just received this hooray! and tested it, and wow! I think in my mind everytime I look at the bottle I will think of two words only, sexpionage = primal sex!

OOOOOOH YEAH! That's for sure!!

I went with MRF BI with a little Sugared Honeycomb.

• 1 month later...

OK, so yesterday, I was doused in the original scented Dominance (thanks to the fabulous Ail).....my man had his kids for the weekend, and returned them to his ex's house in the early evening.....WELL, while he was gone, I added a few good rolls of Sexpionage (in silicone), and then after it dried down, a few more teensy dabs of Dom to cover the cops.....

My man came home, and while he was giving me a big hug, here was the conversation....

Him: "Damn, you smell good. What's that?" (been a long time since I have donned the scented Dom)

Me: "Dominance"

Him: "Would you, please?"

Me: "What?"

Him: "Dominate me!"

Wild night.....I am talking about a session that lasted HOURS....my man loves the Dominant vibe, so I always rock the Dom (I normally just get to use the unscented, though)......however, Sexpionage definitely takes it all up a notch!

OK, so yesterday, I was doused in the original scented Dominance (thanks to the fabulous Ail).....my man had his kids for the weekend, and returned them to his ex's house in the early evening.....WELL, while he was gone, I added a few good rolls of Sexpionage (in silicone), and then after it dried down, a few more teensy dabs of Dom to cover the cops.....

My man came home, and while he was giving me a big hug, here was the conversation....

Him: "Damn, you smell good. What's that?" (been a long time since I have donned the scented Dom)

Me: "Dominance"

Him: "Would you, please?"

Me: "What?"

Him: "Dominate me!"

Wild night.....I am talking about a session that lasted HOURS....my man loves the Dominant vibe, so I always rock the Dom (I normally just get to use the unscented, though)......however, Sexpionage definitely takes it all up a notch!

OMG!!! I NEED to get this....

First,Dolly,I drool over your PheroGirl Dominance,I have a half of a trial size and I love the scent...you always rock the Cops and the Dom so I am not surprised he was willingly at your command :D

Edited by Calii

First,Dolly,I drool over your PheroGirl Dominance,I have a half of a trial size and I love the scent...you always rock the Cops and the Dom so I am not surprised he was willingly at your command :wub:

Yeah, I used to have a bottle but sold it and have been kicking myself ever since.....I have a sample that I have been rationing out......and then over the weekend, I received a wonderful surprise package from my fabulous friend Ail.....a full bottle of the original! I am still ecstatic....she is so sweet!

• 3 weeks later...

I tested this out not long after I receive my bottle. Had it on while hub was out entertaining his clients. I was fast asleep and neatly tucked under a thick blanket when he returned about 4 hours later. We had a great time but we knew our priority .... to catch up with our sleep immediately afterwards. Hmmm ... so if I had a little bit more or if he had returned earlier and if we were not so dead tired, would it be a different experience? I wonder.

ETD - I notice that this is not getting a lot of attention recently. Is there a reason?

Edited by JOC

ETD - I notice that this is not getting a lot of attention recently. Is there a reason?

I LOVE it in Compromising Positions,but I imagine in unscented,being almost all cops,that it is,ummm, aromatic,to the extreme :witchnaner: This would be fabulous as boost :lol:

By all means try yours again when you have more time to savor the results :w00t:

My reason is that it is only for playtime which I am not having of late. But I know it works and therefore that's all I really need to say about it.

I posted about it in the Velvet Moss thread....here is what I said....

So, last night, I decided to be a very naughty girl, and I applied some Sexpionage spray to my neck, let it dry down, and then covered with Velvet Moss.

This scent is not an in-your-face, loud-screaming violet scent......it is a soft, lush scent that you FEEL as much as smell....does that make sense? My man was giving me a hug, and had his face all up in my neck, and he started going "MMMMMMMM, what are you wearing? Is that new? Is it one of Mara's?" I told him the basics, and he says...." I like that! You need more. Definitely."

With the help of the Sexpionage, OH MY. It was a clothes-ripping, wall-needing-spackle-in-the-morning good time!

So, I ordered two bottles a few minutes ago......

As Luna says.....IT WORKS!!!!

• 2 months later...

Ok - totally going to hell for doing this BUT....

I wanted to test Bodacious Bomb with the Sexpionage Beta - and the man is WAY sensitive to Big OL' Scents. And normally I'm not one to release something this sexual on the public at large...but WTH - it's broad daylight, noon, and I'm just going to the grocery store and garden center with the GF - what can it hurt?

LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!! The hits, the palpable HITS!

1st - the Bomb totally covers the Sexpionage. Easy Peasy.

2nd - Grocery Store - Male who works there has known the GF for quite literally 15 years. The store has a full policy against bagging your groceries. Period. You bag 'em - yourself. Pregnant. Old. Whatever. You are on your own. GF knows I've got the Phero's on and she's in the lane next to me. He's got me. He looks at me. He looks again. He begins bagging my groceries. The 75 year old lady behind me says in a most indignant tone..."Are you BAGGING her groceries?" He says Yes. She said in the most pissy tone possible..."And will you be bagging mine?!" He looks at her dead on and says - "No."

GF says as we are loading the car - that is the funniest thing ever. I said why. She mentions a) the policy and :abfx: in 15 years of shopping there - he's never not once broken the rule. And then she burst into hysterical laughter.

3rd - Garden Center. Shopping all over. Checking out. Female clerk this time. Goes mooney over me at check out. GF looks back and me and crosses her eyes. I laugh. I make eye contact with clerk. I explain a bunch of things about the plants I have in my cart - this one flavors Earl Gray tea but must be planted in a pot or it will eat your yard. This one...blah blah blah...and so on...the line builds behind me and people are getting pissed. She doesn't care. She is mooney. "I'll remember all of it...."

GF says - I'm almost ready to puke. It works on both? That's just wrong.

LOL!

GF says - I'm almost ready to puke. It works on both? That's just wrong.

But why is that wrong? Did she think the clerk was going to throw you to the ground for some HTO SCISSORING AXION? Few women are that demonstrative in broad daylight unless you're a celebrity. :ph34r:

But why is that wrong? Did she think the clerk was going to throw you to the ground for some HTO SCISSORING AXION? Few women are that demonstrative in broad daylight unless you're a celebrity. :ph34r:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shel, you are a woman after my own heart! I have done some testing runs like that......simply in the name of "science".......fun, isn't it?

Edited by Dolly

That's great! I find when I wear cops or Sexology some men and women get very chatty with me and others ignore me completely. That's just for social/everyday situations. If I ever find a lesbian club here I will be sure to report on what happens.

• 3 weeks later...
As crazy as it sounds, this is another one that I'd like to try out! I wish there were more men who test the women's phero-blends on here.

Actually, I think this started as a men's blend originally & Isa tweaked it with cops (please correct me if I'm wrong). It has quite a bit o 'none in it, so I bet it would translate easily for a man to wear.

Actually, I think this started as a men's blend originally & Isa tweaked it with cops (please correct me if I'm wrong). It has quite a bit o 'none in it, so I bet it would translate easily for a man to wear.

Wow, where did you get that idea from?

No, I had the idea for this blend quite a while ago...maybe a year and a half to two years ago, and had to wait to get the ingredients. I wanted to make something that acted like a raw testosterone boost to both males and females, and then I tempered it with a little bit of Alpha-Nol to it steer it in a more light-hearted direction.

Wow, where did you get that idea from?

No, I had the idea for this blend quite a while ago...maybe a year and a half to two years ago, and had to wait to get the ingredients. I wanted to make something that acted like a raw testosterone boost to both males and females, and then I tempered it with a little bit of Alpha-Nol to it steer it in a more light-hearted direction.

Oh good, I knew I was off. I thought the idea derived from Isa wearing Woodland Man with cops ? My brain goes to odd places @ times

:msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

• 1 year later...

I've been playing around with my Sexpionage UN roll on oil And I'm at a quandry as far as dry down. I've always been able to cover my cop heavy UN's before with no incident but this one is harder. Even though I put up my hair and allow for sufficient dry down (at least 20 min with this one) it seems that I get a whiff of the cheese factor through out the day here and there. I just can't figure it out. I am choosing strong cover scents (LP RED, NOCO Brown sugar, even Sneaky clean) and I still get a whiff.

Now with cop stuff I usually roll on a strip wait a few minutes, then roll my scent onto the exact same spot and "smoosh". This helps me speed up the dry down time. Do you have to apply Sexpionage UN alone and then wait the 20-30 min? I I'll freeze my ass off in that bathroom if I have to sit there in the buff while this stuff dries down. LOL. But this blend more than any other for me is verrrrry cheesy. I'm just willing to go to desparate measures b/c it works so well.

What am I doing wrong?

PS what does 1X in Beta spray mean?

Hmm I got mine in the 1X beta as well, does the alcohol base speed up your drydown time? Maybe you could experiment with one of your heavier oil based LPs ? I'm going going to mix mine in a little 5ml to go sprayer if I can't get the hang of covering it.

PS what does 1X in Beta spray mean?

Beta as in "beta-testing". Back when Mara first started offering sprays, they were just a trial to see if the sprays were a keeper. They were!

Also, I am a dork. Every time i see "sexpionage," i read it in a James Bond voice. :P

Oh yeah! BI is a kitty compared to this one. But well worth the results, I hope Mara chimes in on any application tips for this one. Or Dolly.....

I really need to fix the cheese problem. But MDC go get a tester of this one. If it's like last year it will come in alcohol so it will really diffuse out there. Come to think of it, I should haul out my alcohol samp from last year and see if the smell evaporates any quicker. It did come in a mini spray, but I'd never imagine spraying this one anywhere. Too hard to control that way

Oh yeah! BI is a kitty compared to this one. But well worth the results, I hope Mara chimes in on any application tips for this one. Or Dolly.....

I really need to fix the cheese problem. But MDC go get a tester of this one. If it's like last year it will come in alcohol so it will really diffuse out there. Come to think of it, I should haul out my alcohol samp from last year and see if the smell evaporates any quicker. It did come in a mini spray, but I'd never imagine spraying this one anywhere. Too hard to control that way

Really, so stinky? I'm planning to get both as phero trials together with the November releases.

When you put on, let's say 1 spray Un-Sexpionage, is it easy to cover with some perfume, for example A Touch Of Cerise, Raspberry Chiffon, Glas Slipper etc.?

Add drops of Sexpionage into a perfume and let it sit for a day, then apply. You will find it much easier to handle if you blend in a bottle rather than on your skin. :)

Do you mean drops of the alcohol spray also? How about half a bottle of Sexpionage alcohol spray and half a bottle of perfume oil? Would this ratio be okay, or better less phero and more perfume?

Oh my! Ok I definitely will get this trial. I can spray before getting to HG's...

OR (oh this is a fabulous idea)

while we are outside feeding the horses! I will run around behind the stables! He won't know if it's horse poop!

Really, so stinky? I'm planning to get both as phero trials together with the November releases.

When you put on, let's say 1 spray Un-Sexpionage, is it easy to cover with some perfume, for example A Touch Of Cerise, Raspberry Chiffon, Glas Slipper etc.?

I think Mara only does the phero trials in an alcohol spray during trial month. That's how it was done last year, but no worries, I just used the stick part of the atomizer as an applicator. I'd just dip and dot on my skin. As for ease of covering, I'm going to try Mara's suggestion of adding a couple/few drops of the UN oil into a perfume oil. I have an old roller bottle I saved just for this. Mara, I'm a dolt: did you mean say, 5 drops of Sexpionage Un to around 20 drops of say, LP REd? is that 20-30%?

Oh my! Ok I definitely will get this trial. I can spray before getting to HG's...

while we are outside feeding the horses! I will run around behind the stables! He won't know if it's horse poop!

Just tell him you still have some under your fingernails LOL ewwww. It's so much easier in Comp Positions. No guesswork, but that fragrance is now starting to go Pay doh on me. :-/ It's one of my absolute faves! I think the next bottle of that will be in silicone for me. Maybe that will help prevent the wierd way it amps on me.

Maybe you should put it in perfume like Mara said, but you'll still need to dry down after you apply. Tricky if your man is nearby.

If you're mixing up a spray, add 20-33% perfume oil to the spray bottle. Use less if you want lighter fragrance, but you shouldn't need to use any more than that.

20-33%, means 20(33) drops of perfume oil plus 80(67) drops of the phero blend. I'll try that. Thank you, Mara.

Seems like a good idea, especially when you want to test a new phero blend with a strong smell.

But, a hot shower could be a problem, unless you're using a strong soap to rub those parts of your skin where you have applied the phero. But that would be a waste of the phero.

So, how about Mara's suggestion: add 20-33% of your favourite perfume oil to the un-phero. That should be the best solution.