Looking for Guinea Pigs!

Luna do you think that's why we felt sick at times because it was too much to be that empathetic

Quite possibly. Ail could speak more authoratively in regards to reactions.

As for me, I would use it in situations wherein I know I need additional patience. Pisceans are purported to be empathetic but I would say I'm not naturally empathetic in that I'm picking up vibes from people all the time. In fact it's emotionally exhausting for me to deal with people on a continual basis which is why I'm mostly a hermit. I am sympathetic, I always attempt to understand the other side of the situation and to take the feelings of others into account. I nuture and comfort and encourage those I love. I try to be true to the character of emotions in my work so I enjoy observing the emotional nuances of others. So when I need to really focus on others and set my own ego aside, this will be such a valuable tool.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of everyone, it seems that Lady V had the most SPOT ON responses to it. Really fascinating.

Was also very intrigued with Beccah's son's overwhelming feelings of empathy when she wore it near him.

Quite possibly. Ail could speak more authoratively in regards to reactions.

As for me, I would use it in situations wherein I know I need additional patience. Pisceans are purported to be empathetic but I would say I'm not naturally empathetic in that I'm picking up vibes from people all the time. In fact it's emotionally exhausting for me to deal with people on a continual basis which is why I'm mostly a hermit. I am sympathetic, I always attempt to understand the other side of the situation and to take the feelings of others into account. I nuture and comfort and encourage those I love. I try to be true to the character of emotions in my work so I enjoy observing the emotional nuances of others. So when I need to really focus on others and set my own ego aside, this will be such a valuable tool.

Luna, the spouse was a Pisces and he was exactly like this., minus the nurturing and encouraging part. He would never go with me anywhere where there would be too many people because he didn't have patience and people exhausted him. He was very much a hermit. As a matter of fact, he would also say.. " I enjoy observing people, we all have our nuances and idiosyncrisies, I know I have to work on putting my ego aside in order to not get annoyed by others" He was very polite and well respected by others, which is funny because he didn't like people. I wish I knew about pheros before, maybe things would have been different.

I think Ail said your name was Julie.. another interesting coincidence for me.

Yes it is; I'm assuming because of your son's name? Or is it some other reason?

Julie is his sister's name, and we were very close. I was close to both of them, but Julie and I

were like sisters. Excuse me I'm going to go cry now.

:Troll-stalking:

I find it interesting that this blend makes you more emotional. I did experience that at my daughter's music day when other kids and adults were performing and I was crying. For people I don't even know, but I just kept thinking how special it was for those kids to have their parents there performing with them. I knew that was out of character at the time

I felt the senses-heightening, I'm 43.

I'd definitely like to use it again, I find it very difficult to put myself OUT there at times, I keep pretty buckled-down at times because I *can* feel so much. This could ease me of those defenses I think. Like others have said not as a DAILY thing, but I could see it facilitating at work, as well as at home.

Hey Mara, been meaning to ask- what do you make of the focus-y effect it had on some of us? Just another expression of the concentration that it probably enhances for us, to focus on the other person?

I can point to three of the ingredients which would help create an all-around intensity.

It wasn't really designed for focus in the same way as Focus Potion was, but it will create intensity of feeling and emotion and focus between the people present.

Sorry if that was vague! If I didn't answer properly, could you please rephrase so I understand the question better?

I think that we all react a little differently to pheros, so it's amazing how consistent the reactions were for so many of us.

No, right, that's exactly what I meant - more than one of us had the self-effect of being all FOCUSED and motivated and down-to-business, and though that doesn't seem OBVIOUSLY related to empathy, .... since there are ingredients for intensity directed at another PERSON, I guess it's not surprising that it created a GENERAL intensity that became channeled toward concentrated activity / accomplishment (in my case cleaning up). I'm going to look back - I bet each of us who experienced the FOCUS thing, felt it when we were alone! So interesting. Thank you.

Edited by tyvey

• 1 year later...

I only read three pages of this while looking for something else but I thought the experiment and the various results were fascinating!

Since it looks like Heart2Heart isn't carried anymore, was there a next generation version?

Edited by MissHazel

• 11 months later...

whoa wait this is cool!

Its a treat to see how a new phero came around and how the process of testing it seems like lots of fun :o

(i just woke up and assumed that it was for 2014 whoops haha)

Edited by Anonymous2F

• 1 month later...