Bosom Bows III - With G2 for Women

Oo guys my sample of this has aged sooo pretty. It has a velvet moss kind of powdery smooth mellow now. I recall it being a shade too masculine for my taste when it was fresh brewed. It's still woody, but in a pretty, classically feminine way now, to my nose/skin, like 50/60s glamor type classic.

Also the phero made people incredibly helpful and solicitous, to a really exaggerated and excessive degree, almost too much, lol. Women talked my face off and men were flying across rooms to open doors and stuff. As for self effects, especially wet, it made me a little giddy and butterflies-in-tummy and very self-acdepting. Later it made me mellow and contemplative. Very nice self effects.

Edited by tyvey

I wore this today and it triggered a scent memory that reminded me of my great granny chillin in a rocker weaving baskets out of ceder.

Did a quick "V" along my jawline and i picked up some sharp ceder and incense-y smell right off the bat and it mellowed out some, reminds me of nature a lot. My original plan was to wear this to potential jobs that are owned by mainly women and i ran into the only guys in the women-owned/runned businesses which was a bummer cuz i wanted to take it for a spin. I was up and running around, didnt get much selfies, i was mostly content then later i was pretty down.

There was nary a female in sight today so not much to report on that, it did attract some crude inapro-pro gestures from older fellows not from here that need a slap across the face which was unpleasent. This is probably a miss for the moment, i should come back and try again later cuz im probably hormonal or somethings out of whack

• 2 weeks later...

I love Bosom Bows III. This fragrance mixes very well with my body chemistry and it tends to become a warm cinnamon scent on me. It also makes me euphoric and cheerful. Oddly enough, my husband responds very well to this one (much much better than Cuddle Bunny 2009). I haven't noticed any particular responses from anyone else yet.

~ lyrical.poetess

Wore this when going to meet a friend's sister and girl friend. When I put it on in the car there was a somewhat sharp note too it. Still very fresh, clean, and somewhat floral. It seemed a little too masculine for my taste, but it mellowed out a little with the drydown. The effects were subtle at first, I put it on in the car and me and my friend were chatting like a couple of schoolgirls. I got a little coldness from the other girls at first, but as soon as I started chatting with them they opened up. I seemed to get along well with everyone, even the guys. I have only worn it once because of the scent, but will have to invest in an UN bottle or a scent carrier that is a little more feminine.

• 1 month later...

If you have teen or pre teen girls this can literally make you the Teen Girl Whisperer.

My daughter is often much more pleasant when I wear this. She'll relax, chat ( it's not a super blabber like B'nol can produce), there's an air of slight comraderie. This and TH can really help take the edge off that relationship.

On me this scent is very adult, woodsy, with what I'd call a polished, sharp, clean finish with just a dab of resin. While overall it's not my favorite scent I will get another bottle as it's effectiveness (for me that was a fun GNO with some GF's and 3 female cousins) was evident from the first time I tried it.

I have invested in a G2 Un spray (60/40) and look forward to mixing that with other fav scents. I'm thinking for communication uses with my teen I might pair it with a girly teen friendly scent and I'm excited to see the results.

• 3 months later...

BTW.. For those who may know, will there be a BB IV ? I think I thought that this would always be around in some version, but...?

Edited by StacyK

I am so glad I had the opportunity to buy a bottle of this scent off of Artfire. I don't get cinnamon but I get the mossy-floral-cedar scent that softens with dry down into a beautiful fragrance. I haven't had a chance to try the G2 out yet but will be wearing it to work tomorrow. It would be nice to have a version IV r another scent offered with this blend..

• 3 weeks later...

This reminds me of something from my childhood, but I can't put my finger on what...

Ditto! Wore Bosom Bow 3 yesterday...so fascinated by this scent...it seems familiar but I have no idea why! I'm positive I've never smelled anything like it before...

I am so glad I had the opportunity to buy a bottle of this scent off of Artfire.

Me too! It almost got away :lol:

In the bottle it's very woodsy to my nose and when I put it on it's somewhat sharp and I get all the woody notes and musk and amber first - so it's this strange thought process reaction of - it's masculine - no wait - it's totally feminine...girly even! Wait! What the?!?!?!

Once it dries down it's earthy and sweet and - to me/with my chemistry - completely feminine and slinky and sultry and seductive....is it the scent or the G2 effecting me? I TOTALLY LOVE this...completely enamored. I did get the arousal others have mentioned with G2, but that's always been the case with G2 :) While wearing this, I totally want to curl up with myself or snuggle up to someone else - preferably LOL! There's something slinky and covert about this scent...tricky...I wouldn't call in unisex, I don't think it's masculine enough for a guy - but chemistry is everything so who knows?

My husband said it's "ok" in small quantities when I had him snuffle it. It seems to sit really close to the skin, because we were out to lunch together and he didn't fuss about it. He was very sweet and in a good mood and we had a wonderful time, so I would say he responds well to G2. At work the guys were great and sweet as well. Aaaand every time the girl who has a crush on me at work came around she got all bashful and blushing - she's SO cute! But that's work and OFF limits - but still adorable! So G2 's magic certainly was in full swing! :heart:

I agree that it's a bit earthy and sweet.

I get clean/earthy. I would think that's from the resins. I get a lot of polished, woody resins with a tinge of "mixed floral" but it's not super femme on me. More a neutral femme with a high resin tone. Depending on my particular body chem and how hot it is.. it sometimes goes pointy but will settle down fast. On those days I "sweeten" it with a dab of "Pure Sugar" or "Pink Sugar".

I really does work scent/phero wise.

I find it a more vibrant answer to TH. Like when I'm out with girl friends or girl family in an out & about grown up setting. .. or more toned down at home to communicate with my teen daughter.

i always found this phero worked well in an all female environment. It definitely evened out the tempers of the more hostile women. I do prefer this version compared to Bosom Bows 2. The scent is softer and more me

i always found this phero worked well in an all female environment. It definitely evened out the tempers of the more hostile women. I do prefer this version compared to Bosom Bows 2. The scent is softer and more me

lol "Hostile Women", yesI have a couple of those in my family. Not hostel or hateful to ME. Just in general, it's their temperament. This is excellent at getting them to loosen up a bit and enjoy themselves.

I can now attest to the powers of G2. I recently wore Busom Bows to a doctors appointment. I have seen this female physician for several years and while she is an incredible physician and widely sought out in her speciality, she is not known for a warm and friendly bedside manner. Everyone that I have talked to who has seen her remarks on this. Well, with busom bows….I became her busom buddy. The appointment lasted over an hour and she even left the exam room to go to her office and bring back photos of ALL of her family for show and tell. We had a great visit like two long lost sisters. I felt a little bad for all the other waiting patients. I walked out of that office in AWE of G2.

• 2 weeks later...

Would DEF have to try it if that happens!