DHEAS

Thanks NuTrix and Eggers!

Has anyone had the experience of using DHEAS to curb junk food cravings? I just tried it yesterday and found my energy was high and I didn't even want foods with sugar. I think I usually use sugar to boost my energy throughout the day. This would be much better if it keeps working.

Interesting, Misty. Haven't heard of that one. Keep us posted. You may have found a new use!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I was just in the Topper thread when the discussion touched on a-nol crashes and how a few people can get them if using it too many consecutive days. Does that happen with DHEAS? What about the chances of OD? I'm waiting on my bottle of Topper, but am considering getting a bottle of UN DHEAS too.

Love LP's and pheros. This has to be the grown-up version of being a kid in a candy store!!

Those are questions that, at least in my experience, are subjective.

Some people are more sensitive to pheromones in general, some have just a few blends they wear all the time and are fine. I'm in the "rotate your blends" camp, but it's purely speculative on my part. Most of the pheromone blends have similar pheros in them in varying degrees - a-nol and DHEAS are popular additions in many. I try to err on the side of "too much of a good thing s too much", but I only limit that to wearing the same blend for more than a couple days in a row :lol: That I wear something everyday could well be "too much of a good thing" for someone else.

So, ladies, having rummaged through this interesting thread, one question: if using DHEAS makes you feel oh so pretty, when people are around you and get exposed, do they get all starry-eyed about you or about themselves? Meaning, do they get the "oh, I'm just so cute" vibe for themselves instead off associating it with you? I was just wondering because you don't wear them on skin but on clothes and hair. I go heavy on the Topper some days, and I notice that some people get giddy like teenagers around me, and I can hear them next door having motor mouth and being silly for the next half hour.

So, ladies, having rummaged through this interesting thread, one question: if using DHEAS makes you feel oh so pretty, when people are around you and get exposed, do they get all starry-eyed about you or about themselves? Meaning, do they get the "oh, I'm just so cute" vibe for themselves instead off associating it with you? I was just wondering because you don't wear them on skin but on clothes and hair. I go heavy on the Topper some days, and I notice that some people get giddy like teenagers around me, and I can hear them next door having motor mouth and being silly for the next half hour.

You can wear it on your skin or clothes.

I don't know about the "oh so cute" thing. For me it adds a happy, feminine, social vibe. "Giddiness" is also an attribute I'd give to this phero. But IMO DHEAS on it's own or added to a non-heavy A'nol blend generally adds a happy, youthful, social upbeat vibe. It's girly happiness. Add a spritz to TH and you've got a happy social girls day or night out.

Edited by StacyK

• 3 weeks later...

Wow -- did not know DHEAS were for clothes and hair! Guess I should have read the product description closer. This forum is a wealth of info...

When I wear blends with DHEAS I think people get starry-eyed with me. I don't think it has a social spread the love giddy vibe like say -Open Windows.

DHEAS can go anywhere. Just don't loose count.

This is a great single molecule. I'm glad I have it to wear on it's own or with a blend.

One caution, for me it's easy to over do this without realizing it. Well until the next day. :lol:

Edited by StacyK

:lol2: thanks for that. I'll be cautious. I can't ever see doing more than two spritzes of anything, DHEAS included. I get such an effect at two sprays...three would likely put me under a table.

I wouldn't say DHEAS can go anywhere. At least not if you use a lot. I have done a lot of testing of most of the single molecules out there and this one can definitely cause acne if used on skin. I am talking chest and arms, not places I ever break out.

I wouldn't say DHEAS can go anywhere. At least not if you use a lot. I have done a lot of testing of most of the single molecules out there and this one can definitely cause acne if used on skin. I am talking chest and arms, not places I ever break out.

oh interesting. I'm a bit if a lightweight with DHEAS & A'nol. Can't really tolerate more than one or two sprays of either.. same for Topper natch.

I have not experienced any skin issues but makes sense since it's the teen phero so to speak.

oh interesting. I'm a bit if a lightweight with DHEAS & A'nol. Can't really tolerate more than one or two sprays of either.. same for Topper natch.

I have not experienced any skin issues but makes sense since it's the teen phero so to speak.

The "teen phero" wow, good to know :lol: . I :heart708: DHEAS a lot! It's a common ingredient in a good portion of the LP blends I use. It would behoove me to read this thread in entirety to familiarize myself with the molecule. I haven't ordered the spray yet...by the time I do, looks like I'll know most of what needs knowin' :say09752:

• 7 months later...

So, I had two days of test running DHEAS, and the vote is still out. Both days I wore them over Bang, and while people were friendly and overall nice, there was none of the everyone flocking to my office effect I do get from other combos. Also, strangely, no selfies and no butterflies. Maybe it was just that I came back to work after a bout with the flu and found that while everyone assured me they were handling things in my absence, I should just rest, all kinds of things got botched in just one week and on my first day back I had to hit the ground running and pick up the Pieces. And the minute I was there, my colleague just fell back into slacker mode, leaving early after she was through making excuses for the bang up job she did. So maybe DHEAS didn't stand a chance in that scenario...

I've noticed more selfies with DHEAS. How I perceive people...it makes me super empathetic and sensitive to the people around me, like I appreciate the things their going through or just them as a person. Warm and fuzzy :D I like it paired with bonding blends like PM or TMI. I've used Topper over BANG! with success. I'll have to try BANG! and DHEAS to experiment, now that you've got my curiosity piqued ^_^

I love this molecule, but I've noticed I have to be careful not to wear it too often, and particularly not to spritz it on 2 or more days in a row. It makes me feel very run down by the evening, and as my immune system is not working too well lately I've noticed I need to have regular phero-free days or I start getting sick again.

ETA: I should say that wearing a smaller amount that is already part of a blend is easier to tolerate. But even some blends I have to be careful with, as they exhaust me.

Edited by vladmyra

I adore DHEAS!!! I am rather selfish about my motives for using pheros in that with the social ones, I am ALL about the self effects. This one gives me a nice, cheery, little pick-me-up. I think that people do seem to want to engage me in conversation and such, but I have not gone out of my way to pay attention to reactions beyond that. I think it could be fun for sex if mixed with cops! Have not tried that yet, but am thinking it would make for some happy, upbeat, FUN sex! I do have to say that I get something of a crash from both this one and Alpha Anol, which I also LOVE. If you don't go overboard using them in excess, I think it's fine though. By paying attention to how long their effects last, you could even sort of plan when you crash so you sleep well. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the votes are in. Been wearing a combo of a little Bang UN, a good deal of Coquette and a generous cloud of DHEAS. For three days in a row, people have been staring at me, doing double takes, smiling. I ride the underground and there's men with their noses in the paper and they keep dropping it to look over. I had a meeting with my boss having to tell him that my department kinda screwed up a few things when I wasn't looking, and he was sweet as pie! Wrote me an adorable email later, saying always, always come to me should you have any troubles. And I notice that I'm sweeter, too. I'm always friendly, and I make a point of being nice even when I want to rip people's head off, thinking Why can't you remember this, I told you a million times how this is done why can't you get it right??! But the last days I felt a different vibe, like very caring for everyone, even for my slackers. DHEAS are pure sweetness! And with the Bang combo, you sure get the love!

But it's true what vlad said: it can wear you out. But it's definitely worth it!

@Rose - I am the same way, I go for the selfies because actually if I feel more confident it shines through. Plus, it's just more fun if you get selfis.

@Andro - That is awesome!!

@Maroon- I'm not sure I've worn DHEAS with Bang yet, but sounds wonderful!! I'm a HUGE fan of Bang! I like SS4W too, but there is something special about the extra combos in Bang that makes it slightly different and more of a sexy feel. I thought the only difference was Bang has cops and SS4W doesn't. But I'm not an expert, I do know that whatever the combo/ mix is in Bang, pretty awesome stuff.

I like to think of DHEAS as 'sparkly potion'. I feel more sparkly with it, like it's making my aura sparkly. Whether it is or not, I don't know, but I do know that DHEAS is a great mood booster for myself and when I'm around others seems to boost their moods too.

I think I found my sweet spot, 1x strength spray in 60/40 , 3 sprays - 2 to the front area (neck/ cleavage), and one kind of random where I try to swirl while I spray. It's actually probably hilarious to watch me try to do this. I'm just trying to get as much coverage without overdoing it. :Emoticons04263:

DHEAS are definitely a mood booster. I think last week I put the whole office in a state, wearing a ton of them like I did. There was flirting and giggling going on in all the rooms down from mine, and even stalwart serious guys were goofing off. Friday I went phero-free and the mood was definitely more somber. Or maybe everyone was just worn out from a week of over the top giddiness. I definitely needed a break by then ...

Yeah it's hard hitting stuff, for sure. Beach Goddess hits the nail on the head with the "sparkly potion" description! When I wear this stuff I find people grinning at me maniacally, getting right into my personal space and staring at me adoringly, talking to me like I'm their bestest friend in the whole world, and giving me loads of compliments. It's a heap of fun, but with great power comes great neurotransmitter burnout, I have found. Stock up on some of those "fizzy-good" B vitamin drinks, and enjoy waving your magic DHEAS wand Maroon!

Thanks for the tip, vladmyra! I do feel the after effects of the sparkly potion, it's like midnight for Cinderella: as soon as I'm home I have to shed my clothes, wash face and get into fluffy robe, cause I go from daytime princess to conked out slob in minutes ;-)

Yeah it's hard hitting stuff, for sure. Beach Goddess hits the nail on the head with the "sparkly potion" description! When I wear this stuff I find people grinning at me maniacally, getting right into my personal space and staring at me adoringly, talking to me like I'm their bestest friend in the whole world, and giving me loads of compliments. It's a heap of fun, but with great power comes great neurotransmitter burnout, I have found. Stock up on some of those "fizzy-good" B vitamin drinks, and enjoy waving your magic DHEAS wand Maroon!

Vlad, do the fizz C/B vitamin drinks help prevent or minimize crashing? I've noticed it too, nothing drastic per say, but definite energy drop later. It's soo worth it though.

Thanks for the tip, vladmyra! I do feel the after effects of the sparkly potion, it's like midnight for Cinderella: as soon as I'm home I have to shed my clothes, wash face and get into fluffy robe, cause I go from daytime princess to conked out slob in minutes ;-)

Maroon, that is perfect way to put it!! For me, staying power with a 'full dose' (3 to 4 sprays max in 1x) is about 4-5 hours. Then I'm (yawn) and zap - out for a great nap.

I still don't know how much of this to use. I tried 2 sprays, maybe 3 once... but no effects yet. I applied it over SS4W. I might go 4 sprays next time. I don't remember noticing a particular crash either, but then again I got home close to midnight after a double dinner date followed by drinks at a bar, so I was definitely tired. Usually I would fall asleep in the car on the way home, but not this time.

You guys would freak out if you knew how much I use. I don't ever have a crash.

:D I might not ^_~

I haven't noticed a "drain" from LPs. Some other brands I have, but in spite of some serious fogging - which I now am no longer in denial about :lol: - that probably I should have crashed after, it hasn't happened...yet.

You guys would freak out if you knew how much I use. I don't ever have a crash.

Now you've got me curious. How much do you use?

Meanwhile, I use DHEAS often enough and I think I notice a crash occasionally. It depends on how many days in a row I wear/refresh it. Then again, since I tend to wear it in a lot of heavy social situations (out to parties, meeting friends for birthdays, etc) it could just be the strain of having to stay awake for so many late nights. Anyway, it is my favorite single molecule. I love spritzing it on over pretty much anything for that sparkly fun feeling. I'm not sure if it makes me feel youthful as much as it does perky. But I suppose those two descriptors might go hand in hand sometimes.

Beach Goddess, I believe the vitamin b fizzy drinks can both minimise and help alleviate the crash effect. I wore lots of DHEAS the last 2 weeks, and made sure to take extra vitamin capsules and top up with the fizzy vit drinks at the end of the day. I still felt a little tired out, but not so badly. I also find the crash isn't as bad if I'm not drinking lots of coffee, which makes you crash anyway once the caffeine half-life is over. Vit C also helps me feel less drained.

• 2 weeks later...

I've taken a page from Halo's book and started wearing massive doses of DHEAS once in a while. By now I seriously think it can make people believe they're in love with you. I've had such intense stares this past week I've had to ask people if something was wrong. Some guys at work literally don't leave my side. Can't seem to come up with the strenght to leave the room. They look utterly bewildered. Works nicely on husband, too. Gave us a few evenings in the silly, happy teenager category.

Need to revisit this now...wanna try it out on man beast...hehe...hoping for some fun :heart: Will report back....

• 10 months later...

I just tried DHEAS for the first time--just two sprays in my hair, lightly scented with NOCO White and a bit of NOCO Original. Was dressed down and in a puffy winter coat, not wearing anything special or particularly flattering. No makeup. Experienced a slight lift in mood. I noticed a few men looking at me over the course of the day, which is rare, and one guy stared very openly at me as I walked by and glanced at him. Not in a dazed DIHL sort of way, or in a lusty way, or in a creepy way, just...staring. I glanced away and as I kept walking, looked back over again and he was still staring.

Edited by Witty Kitty

I know I read this before, but I must not have paid attention, lol. I've had some (very small) breakouts on my chest. I'm going to start using this in my hair only!

I know I read this before, but I must not have paid attention, lol. I've had some (very small) breakouts on my chest. I'm going to start using this in my hair only!

I'm so glad I'd read this thread before trying it for the first time so I knew to avoid spraying it on my skin. Not eager to return to my breakout days! ;)

Edited by Witty Kitty

Interesting, after using LPMP almost daily for well over a year on my neck and décolletage, I finally have irritated skin on the upper half of my chest and in my cleavage. So I'm switching to my scent necklace, back of neck, and wrists. I didn't think to track whether pheros with DHEAS were causing more irritation than the others, but I will be tracking that now for sure ! Also after 5 days of laying off it, my skin is back to normal, but I may give it a bit more of a break and rotate sites.

Omg, I just had such crash from 2 sprays of Flying Potion. It has happened to me before, so it is not one time thing. I sprayed the Flying potion around noon and at 6pm I was ready to go to bed, I was ultra super tired.

So now I am wondering if this crash is due to DHEAS (this have not happened to me with OW) or maybe just Levitation does not work for me. Because I looked and DHEAS is in many LP blends and I have never noticed such tiredness after. Or maybe is it just the amount of DHEAS? Does Levitation have more DHEAS than the other blends? Does anybody know?

My guess is (and this is just from looking at the pheromone wiki page so someone please correct me if I'm wrong) Topper has the most DHEAS (listed as first ingredient) while SS4W, LFM, and Bang! also contain decent amounts (2nd, 2nd, and 3rd ingredient, respectively).