La Femme Noire

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup! Keep 'em guessing is right! I always try to wear different combinations of scents, pheros, cops etc... I got a bottle of UN Sexpionage & a bunch of those little blue roll-on bottles so I could boost a few scents with it, 'cause I didn't like the possibility that he'd finally figure out that *every* time I wore Compromising Positions, he got particularly horny. I'd rather keep him guessing! :lol: Works like a charm... ;)

Eggers, sounds great! One of my favorite combos is LFM spray and LFN oil on pulse points, that's my instant slayer mix, I don't even need my usual slathering of cops! Your post is inspiring me Im going to try combining LFM beta spray with just a dab of sexpionage in oil on the cleavage, inner thights for the bedroom.. btw, I like your thinking, never never good to get figured out, keeps the excitement continuously blooming. :wink88:

My thoughts exactly!

Actually, I tried your LFM/LFN combo a while back. I don't have LFM in a spray, so I put some on my palms & rubbed it through my hair, and then used LFN how I normally would and WOW!!! ;) It worked almost too well!

Hi Stacy, LFN is fantastic in small doses.. a flutter in the tummy, head turner for afterhours, keeps your man grabbing after you and leads to mind blowing, darker, emotional boudoir activity.

^^ sounds great :666:

Is it like a darker sex attractant LFM or is it more it's own animal?

I find LFM more social with a bit of sexiness and lots of emotional glue. LFN is sexual, you have to be careful with wearing that one, its sexual to the extreme. Good Luck!

Yup! Keep 'em guessing is right! I always try to wear different combinations of scents, pheros, cops etc.... I'd rather keep him guessing! :lol:

YES! THAT! :lol:

:666: Ok. So I had a bit of naughty fun today. I decided to misbehave with a potent amount of LFN...which got extra attentiveness out of hubby before I left for work, touchy feely, extra nuzzles...but off to work I had to go.. Had a meeting right off the bat that was only supposed to run a half hour 45 minutes but ran to an hour and a half! I don't believe it needed to be that long but I believe it can be laid, in part, at the feet of LFN :D Small room. Predominately male (I was the only female lol). 2 were a little nervous in their behaviors - dodgy eye contact, fidgeting - (I think I even saw the sheen of moisture on the one fellas forehead), one couldn't stop smiling at me and another made MAD eye contact and the two of us interchanged the most conversationally. LFN gives me a focused, dominant, sexy vibe and the way if effects the fellas...t'is not proper...but t'is SO much fun :rofl222: There are 2 men that I can guarantee a response from...one is a gravitator...and the other is a peacocker...meaning, guy number one tends to find a reason to have a conversation with me and will find his way to me somehow and guy number 2 attempts to grab my attention with his "obvious wit and eclectic knowledge of many things" that he feels the need to share with me :rolleyes: But aren't these the things that keep us entertained? :ange:

My thoughts exactly!

Actually, I tried your LFM/LFN combo a while back. I don't have LFM in a spray, so I put some on my palms & rubbed it through my hair, and then used LFN how I normally would and WOW!!! ;) It worked almost too well!

I need to correct myself. I just looked at my notes from that night, and I didn't use as much LFN as I thought I did. I used about half of what I normally would. Yes. Being anally retentive can really be a plus some days. :D

• 1 month later...

What do you guys think about this blend?

I'm working on getting my order in and I wanted to order this, but can't make up my mind which scent to add it to...

Anyone using this blend? What do scent do you use with it?

Thanks for the help. :cat690:

Hi everyone,

I was thinking of which scent to have this blend added to and then I realized that maybe I should get an unscented bottle and just try with different stuff.

What do you guys think is the best scent for this blend?

Hi Stacy, LFN is fantastic in small doses.. a flutter in the tummy, head turner for afterhours, keeps your man grabbing after you and leads to mind blowing, darker, emotional boudoir activity.

KrazyKat has me sold on at least a trial vial of this tuff. I just have to smell it and see it "at work". ;)

Hi everyone,

I was thinking of which scent to have this blend added to and then I realized that maybe I should get an unscented bottle and just try with different stuff.

What do you guys think is the best scent for this blend?

That mostly depends on YOU and the kinds of scents you like to rock. For me, I love what I consider thick gooey scents, or sultry thick heavy scents, so for LFN I layer it with things like Sugared Amber, Sugared Moon Dust, Spontaneous Combustion or Gianduga. But it goes wonderfully with florals too - Elixir of Worldly Delights, An Act of Violets, Pethivier, Bridezilla...the uns will really pair with whatever you like. Where whatever scent you think is conducive to the mood you wish to create ^_~

Getting the Un Phero is definitely the cost effective way to go. Of course if i could afford it I'd have Mara dose all the bottles i wanted for me. Just make sure you have some fragrances to cover it. LFN is a great phero. This one I find just a little stinky it has some cops but to me it's the "none" phero in the blend that I like to cover. That being said.. the cops and none can make some scents even sexier. I do recommend the roll on oil as opposed to spray.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

^^LFN has a lot of cops in it. It's LFM with 'none & cops added. It's a really great blend IMO.

Cops are stinky and the basic rule of thumb is keep your sexy Pheros close on your skin.

I have it in oil in addition to a couple of scent/phero blends. All that said I do plan to get an Un Spray in the 60/40 oil for specific occasions. That would not be for everyday, anywhere use though. Its a potent feminine, sexual blend. If you do get an Un just note you need a cover scent and don't get the spray in your face/hair.

Edited by StacyK

^^LFN has a lot of cops in it. It's LFM with 'none & cops added. It's a really great blend IMO.

Cops are stinky and the basic rule of thumb is keep your sexy Pheros close on your skin.

I have it in oil in addition to a couple of scent/phero blends. All that said I do plan to get an Un Spray in the 60/40 oil for specific occasions. That would not be for everyday, anywhere use though. Its a potent feminine, sexual blend. If you do get an Un just note you need a cover scent and don't get the spray in your face/hair.

Thanks StacyK :)

I'm torn between this one and LFM. From what yous said I understand that LFM would be ok in alcohol/spray 60/40, but this one in oil.

So all the hits I'm reading here are from this one in oil form? WOW, is it that strong?

I have it in oil in addition to a couple of scent/phero blends. All that said I do plan to get an Un Spray in the 60/40 oil for specific occasions. That would not be for everyday, anywhere use though. Its a potent feminine, sexual blend. If you do get an Un tjust note you need a cover scent and don't get the spray in your face/hair.

I have this one in Oil because as others have said its got cops in it and you want to be able to control application

I wonder why this isn't as popular if not more than LFM. I absolutely LOVE Lfn. Possibly more than Blatant Invitation (which is prob my fav sex pot blend). It's still sexy...but also classy.

Also..this seems to be gay guy nip. Like, in a ridiculous way. Gay men get all googly eyed at me and fawn over me. Definitely makes me feel like a Queen Bee

:nanerturtle:

I wonder why this isn't as popular if not more than LFM. I absolutely LOVE Lfn. Possibly more than Blatant Invitation (which is prob my fav sex pot blend). It's still sexy...but also classy.

Also..this seems to be gay guy nip. Like, in a ridiculous way. Gay men get all googly eyed at me and fawn over me. Definitely makes me feel like a Queen Bee

:nanerturtle:

Because LFN essentially the "bedtime" version of LFM. LFM is a sexy/social, apropos for all occasions. LFN contains cops and 'none.

Androstenone aka "'none" is known for it's sexually aggressive Phero signature.

Ephoebe.. for more on LFN you could look up review threads for the phero/scents like "...Because The Night" & "Unbridled"

Edited by StacyK

LFM is more popular because its use is all purpose. It's comfortable for use in Social, Work or private situations. LFN is used primarily for sexy situations, though some LP'ers will find it useful at other times.

BI, I don't know if it's more popular. It has been around much longer. Maybe it's a bit more ubiquitous among users. IDK, it took me quite awhile to be able to use it. I used to get headaches from BI.

Edited by StacyK

I LOVE BI too :heart:

Hmm. I reach for LFM more than LFN too. LFN feels more alpha, but it does make the menfolk melty and fawning. Hmm. This may call for more experimenting....why DO I go for LFM more...I see tonight and tomorrow being LFN test time...

Test site: last night: in house: only available target: Man beast :D

Yup. He responds well to this one. He was following me around the house as I puttered about with laundry. He even came back and laid on the bed to hang out with me while I folded it. He was crushed (puppy eyes and whimper to boot HAHHHA!) when I told him I was going to need to use the bed for work space (folding sheets and drapes) and asked if he would give me a few minutes and I'd be done shortly and come hang out with him when I finished. We snuggled up together on the couch and watched some tv...and the longer we snuggled....

This doesn't hit him, cop wise, the same way an OCCO does, or the same way Sexpionage does. It IS a very HANDSY phero, he's all touchy feely, hugs, cuddles and gropes :lol:Normally when he comes home from work and (w/o the help of pheromones) he's usually straight to his computer to catch up on email and unwind. LFN made me a fascination and priority. WIN

I think I've just realized something. LFN is completely overshadowed by LFM I my thinking because I ALWAYS go for LFM for work. I think all it is, is that I'd forgotten how that little tweak of mones in LFN makes this one so good for when I'll be with hubby. Must test again on world at large though....this was always a happy social....

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the thread has done it, I ordered a full bottle of this today. I'm still having fun with Cougar and Topper right now, but this sounds like the blend I need, and I have no qualms about wearing it to work either. It's fun to see that some guys get struck hard by the pheros and notice it, too. They stare at you and you can see that thought in their eyes that says: man, I could do her right now. And then there's those who will hide it better but still want to be in my room all the time. Sometimes I wonder if they take that mood home and their spouse benefits. There's this one colleague who I can tell is affected and he'll stand close to me and joke and touch me and he'll get this teenage male high spirits vibe. Last time I got him in that kind of stage, I saw him sitting with some female colleagues later, and he was such an over the top peacock still. Wonder how long it takes before the magic wears off...

Anyway, ordered LFN and Mara's Rochet Fuel. I am really getting addicted to phero fun.

A Scorpio Full Moon coming soon and the coyotes are howling as I type this. Sounds about right for LFN, eh? Maroon, did you get yours yet and have you tried it?

I have this in Unbridled. Taking me some getting used to, but I like it.