Crayons: Blush w/ Perfect Match

I wore this again yesterday and it's STILL wonderfully light and fruity! Seems sometimes fruity things go sour or pointy on me but so far this has not :heart:

That I "wore" it may not be the right word, as slather is more accurate. I LOVE PM and am so glad to have another scent to wear it with! Now I can play back and forth with Allumette depending on my scent mood - sultry and understated or perky and playful... :)

I tried Blush out on two different places-the bend of my arm and the top of my arm. In the beginning the apple was very apparent..almost like spiced apple. I could not detect individually the other scents contributing. After about 2 hours, the fragrance placed in in the bend of my arm smells about the same. BUT....where I put it on the top of my arm, it has blended into something fabulous! The apple is there...but ever so light. I smell a hint of pepper and ginger (truthfully I do not know what cactus fruit smells like yet), but it only plays a slight part in the overall fragrance.

This is one that I was looking forward to because I love apple scented anything. The final result is sooo much more alluring when allowed to mellow on a part of the body that allows it to breathe. Both places smell great, but on top of my arm the fragrance turns into something extra special. It's a bit spicy and a bit fruity in a most captivating way!! :)

*I did not try this one out for the pheromones as I am at home today and had already applied unscented Levitation.

Edited by TheBirkeys

For those peeps who say the scent disappears too quickly on them -- I thought it had, too. But then I went to a meeting and everyone started coming up and saying how good I smelled and was it a new perfume? So even though I wasn't aware of the scent anymore, it was definitely still there. It turns into a soft cloud on me, which I prefer to scents that announce my arrival with drum rolls and trumpet calls. (Helloooo, Violins Lady. I'm looking at you!)

BF and I spent the weekend together and of course, i had to try out the Perfect Match. I noticed that it seemed to smooth the edges for us and get us back to being playful with each other instead of tired and cranky. So, yay! on the PM effects. However, i cannot stand the scent. Peachy apple-y old lady house -- whatever it is, my skin turn this into something horrible on me. I could not wait for it to wear off. BF was not a fan of the scent either -- he's the one who said I smeilled like old lady house.

I would like to give the Perfect Match another try, to see if the effects are consistent, but it will have to be unscented or in a diferent perfume.

You might be able to find Bonded on the trade boards...it has PM and it's a completely different scent. Very soapy, if you like that sort of thing. I personally much prefer the scent of Blush, but so far I'm not seeing a lot of phero effects from the PM.

• 2 weeks later...

When I smelled this right out of the package, I was disappointed. I really thought from the description that I would love this. It was the first Crayon out of my sampler that I opened. I was THAT sure it would be my fav. I was so bummed. It seemed very flowery, overdone... Something there that just turned me OFF.

Ok 10 days later... I revisit my stash. I try this again. At first "whiff" I think I smell like a candle. But a GOOD candle. The kind that you smell as you walk into a shop or someone's house, and you say "what IS that?" Ten minutes later I get the fruit... kind of a yummy applesauce with a smidge of ginger and a little peach nectar. Strangely exotic but not at all heavy or in your face. I don't get pepper, but maybe I'm confusing the ginger for the pepper (I can't label all those "bouquets and notes" that wine connoisseurs taste and smell either!) I can't speak to the phero effect yet bcuz I haven't worn it around others, but I can tell you it makes me feel happy and grounded.

Allergies have been brutal for me the last two days (my eyes look like Rocky Balboa) so I've had to keep cold compresses on my eyes... I would normally be extremely frustrated that I'm not accomplishing anything (75% of my design/photog work is done on my computer & when my eyes are f'd up I can't focus on necessary details so I have to just stop working altogether.) BUT this time- I didn't care! I was just in the moment. I would find myself drifting off in this lovely Blush cocoon... Could this be the phero's effect or just this wonderful scent?! I don't care - this IS my favorite of the Crayons now and def a FB order.

And I will add that I "get" the whole travel shock/waiting period thing now. There should be a list of commandments for newbies to LPMP... And one of them would say "Thou shalt not judge a scent right out of its shipping box."

Mara you do work Magik with ingredients. Thank you for sharing this incredible gift you have.

Edited by LoveStruck55

Just got my box yesterday so I may need to let this one sit and age. I get more of a musty apple right now but it may be my cycle or something. I always give things multiple tries before pushing them to the back. For me it kind of sat there flat and did not morph into anything light and fruity. I had it on for several hours so the drydown should have had its effect if it was going to change. Kind of sad at this point as I want a Perfect Match scent....I may just have to get a bottle of Summer Dance boosted with it.

I am SO glad I got my shipping notice today as I'm out of my BLUSH sample. Now I just wish I had ordered 2 FB or at least a spray too! NOW I understand how one particular blend can grab you and not let go... :Hug_emoticon:

FYI: The last 4 bottles of Blush have just been posted on Artfire.

Hmmm. . . I bet my four back-up bottles could use more company!

For me this one seems to be a bit cycle dependent. Part of the time it has that musty smell that crinkles my nose...and part of the time it is a nice sweet apple. Not sure if my body makes it the musty during that time or if I just have nose issues during that time. Sometimes I think something smells really off during ovulation but others will still complement the scents so I know it is just my nose. Odd what our bodies do.

This one is so pretty and dainty on me! Glad I scored 2 bottles of this baby!

I had 2 bottles but traded one away.. worth it. I'm keeping the second in hopes it ages a bit. Right now I don't get any peach blossom or ginger and the apple takes over and is very pointy, CAC did a similar thing. I'm hoping for it to mellow with age.

:heart: Blush is one of my two favorite Crayons. Blush comes out as a wonderful blend of pink, fruity, sexy, nomminess on my skin. Perfect Match is always a wonderful phero for me, too, so the combo is just...perfect. Too bad I blew it and didn't snag a bottle! Missed the ones on Artfire too. Will have to keep the eyes peeled on the trades! :)

:heart: Blush is one of my two favorite Crayons. Blush comes out as a wonderful blend of pink, fruity, sexy, nomminess on my skin. Perfect Match is always a wonderful phero for me, too, so the combo is just...perfect. Too bad I blew it and didn't snag a bottle! Missed the ones on Artfire too. Will have to keep the eyes peeled on the trades! :)

ElizabethOSP ok if I do an email swap request with Halo??

• 5 months later...

I finally wore this out and I must say I really love it more than I thought, I wore it as a spray and it's mildly fruity but mainly spicy on me. It's perfect for fall whether and I love the perfect match blend, so glad I snagged this when I could. I find that I prefer to layer this scent with either one for the sugareds(apple obviously but I think any fruit would blend nicely) or any scent that are more musky, just to help downplay the spice as I tend to amp spices.