Phero Girl

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't by any means universally acknowledged, but wet and on application I find there are similarities between this and Sexology, so if you like Sexology (and you can wear honey -- I've learned not everyone can) then you might think of popping a trial vial of Phero Girl in your next order. I think you'll be glad you did. :wink2:

This isn't by any means universally acknowledged, but wet and on application I find there are similarities between this and Sexology, so if you like Sexology (and you can wear honey -- I've learned not everyone can) then you might think of popping a trial vial of Phero Girl in your next order. I think you'll be glad you did. :wink2:

Good advice. I'm already plotting my next order with this in it. And I haven't even received my NR order yet. Oh the joys of being an LP addict! :)

i've worn this three times with my boyfriend -- all three times there has been an incredible sexual response from him. Seriously, he's been unable to keep his hands off of me, and then when we're finally alone, Yowsa!

One thing that I have noticed as a self-effect (which i don't think anyone else has mentioned) is how sex feels .. enhanced.. physically to me when I wear this. I'm aroused, sure, and feeling sexy and womanly, but also, I'm having better orgasms. And more of them. And the physical sensations of the stuff we do in between orgasms are heightened. Our sex has always been incredible (yay!), but Phero Girl has taken it to a whole new level. Has anyone else experienced an enhancement of the physical sensations of sex while wearing PG?

• 6 months later...

I like ths one - have worn 3 times for proper self-testing prior to review. Ok, in vial - sweet honey scent, cannot detect orange blossom (a scent I love for many reasons). Wet on skin, smell the honey(s), orange blossom and some powder starts to rise - which I don't like on myself. Someone had compared this to sexology and on me these 2 are completely difft. as sexology turns into total powder on me - same with BAM original. :(

Pherogirl honey stays true on me, there is the slightest powder scent but it backs off in a big way, so I smell the honey and the orange blossom rises. I only have one sample and will be getting more as this def is a scent I want in my 'arsenal'. Good for wearing solo, very subtle in that the diffusion on myself stays close to my skin, which is good given the amt of cops in it as I don't want to advertise to a bunch of ppl. :D

Can totally wear solo - but next testing will be with layering at some point. I always like layering - even my Super Love scents that stand fully on their own- like to experiment with layering as it creates a totally different scent and experience. I am loving how true the honey stays! The more I wear this, the more I like it.

I would go FB but my mean budget won't allow. I'm so thankful LP sells generous size samples as that's how I've been able to try many things and in some cases, like LP Pink and Cougar - have almost worked my way up to FB.

Synposis: This is sexy sex sweet smutty (in a good way) honey. The orange blossom gives it body and is an uplifting scent, puts a little 'lift' in your step. It's sultry sexy.

• 3 weeks later...

I put this one on and walked by my SO... He immediately asked "what did you spray? Ugh ugh" in disapproval... just like with LP Rouge :( :( :( I'm sure it's the honey!

My bf reacts the same way with some honeys. Body chemistry can betray us lol.

I put this one on and walked by my SO... He immediately asked "what did you spray? Ugh ugh" in disapproval... just like with LP Rouge :( :( :( I'm sure it's the honey!

How long had it dried down before he made the comment? The copulins in pherogirl need a 15 min or so dry down time, before which certain sensitive people may find them funky. I don't know if LFM has cops or not.

I was so sure I had reviewed this already, but I can't find it!

In the bottle, this is warm and lush and fruity and golden.

On my skin, the honey comes out much more; it's not a scent I wear every day, I have to be in the mood for it.

But when I am - when I feel like growling deep in my throat and gobbling up the day like it's a juicy bit of fruit, ripe and delicious, then it is a Perfect scent.

It's very warm and strong; even if I've applied only a little bit, I keep catching little sultry tendrils of it.

I do notice the cops in the bottle and in the first couple of minutes on my skin, but once dried down they are covered perfectly.

It's a gorgeous scent, very raunchy and smutty! :Emoticons04235:

But when I am - when I feel like growling deep in my throat and gobbling up the day like it's a juicy bit of fruit, ripe and delicious, then it is a Perfect scent.

wow -- love this sentence! :) It is the perfect description for the mood needed to properly support Phero Girl :)

Edited by Cougarrific

How long had it dried down before he made the comment? The copulins in pherogirl need a 15 min or so dry down time, before which certain sensitive people may find them funky. I don't know if LFM has cops or not.

Hmmm... maybe 2 minutes... I guess I'll have to try it out again, leaving more dry down.

But, if it smells anything like LP Rouge, I don't know if it will work. I tried OCCO Ambrosia 2013 with a 5 minute dry-down with no issues around my fiance. He did not have any reaction... until the next day at least.

Well. Cougarrific, after reading your review this is a must! Even if it's just to see if I get a similar reaction!! Recently had a vacation with Mr. Maroon, just the two of us, a luxury cabin in the mountains, private sauna and jacuzzi. I had packed pheros, but never got around to using them. Turned out, hopping around half or fully naked, lounging before the fireplace etc. all in total privacy was all it took...

When I got home I told my hairdresser about how beautiful that place was and showed her pictures. She looked at them, laughed and said: girl, I bet you got so much sex you could barely walk.

Right she was.

Still, I cant wait to place my next order :-)

• 4 months later...

I have a full spray bottle of this which I never touch, because the scent is so super sexy honey on me, and the longer it's on my skin the louder it screams. So today I tried spraying on some LP Autumn Equinox 2011 first, then adding the Phero Girl on top, with a little LP Original as well. It is divine. The Phero Girl adds a sweet, soft, honeyed roundness to the autumnal base, but all the "too-sexy" it has on its own has been neutralised. It's still a sexy scent, but in a soft, elegant, lady-like fashion, with a light powdery edge that adds a sense of timelessness.

• 4 months later...

I have a feeling wearing this to anything salsa related would be akin to a game of Russian roulette :lol:

I need this. :Evilgrin:

If you like floral perfume this goes very well with a lot of LP's flowery scents. Just use this as an accent. I think you can get away with that in public. I have.

My bottle is around 2 years old and it's aged so well. :)

Edited by StacyK

• 3 months later...

I really wanted to love phero girl but sadly the hubby doesn't like it and I was undecided. Tried it a second time around the two ladies I work with ( before the hubby picked me up ) It wasn't long before they asked what smelled like cat pee. ?

Yeah, after years of trying, I came to the conclusion that I couldn't do this either. I don't thinnnnk it's the honey, I think it's the cops. Every time I wear anything with obvious cops, my boyfriend says I smell like old wet laundry. And that's not only with Phero Girl, but all the OCCO variants too! :( I have even let myself dry down for a half hour before dressing and still get this comment! Things with 'a drop of cops' are fine, but when it's full blast, I just can't pull it off. Wish I could, yall sound like your having a blast!

Cheeseburger, I started thinking the cops might be a problem for me too (though honey is also a problem for me). PG and the OCCO's I've tried (white, yellow), and the pink amber LAM all seem to retain an obvious cops smell to me, even after dry down. I don't know if others smell it but I can, and it's disturbing. However, I just bought some sandalwood and resin scented LAM and BAM, which is pretty cops heavy, and I don't get any cops stench at all, not even when wet. My theory now is that for me the sweeter scents don't necessarily cover the cops well enough.

Cheezy and Vlad, if you want the benefits of EOW but the cops are just too much, Mara offers something called Sheer Essence to specifically address this problem. November will be here before you know it, so maybe you would want to experiment? I love PheroGirl and honey. Once the initial intensity of the cops dry down and settle in, I don't really have a problem with ny of them. I often use Phero Girl either on its own, or as a base for other perfumes. A little goes a very long way!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I like this scent a lot, there's something about it that speaks to the lively woman in me.

I get floral, honey, resin, not that much of the SLF smell...

Something powdery tickles the nose, I think it's the pollen, and it's a very pleasing type of powdery scent - more like flour than baby powder.

I'll let this dry down because it's been on me all of 7 minutes... let's see how people react to it.

It covers the cops beautifully, I don't get much smut first up.

I may very well go full bottle on this.

I'm going to get lunch in a place a friend owns, let's see how he and his associate react to this scent. ;):say245:

ETA: the floury pollen note sticks with a subtle honeyed orange blossom.

very sultry, not neceasarily smutty, but very sensual. I love this dry down. It's a feelgood scent all the way through.

Definitely a future bottle, definitely.

Edited by reincarnated

• 3 months later...

I've never tried Phero Girl before. How I've gone so long without trying it is beyond me. I received a package yesterday and I got this as a tiny sample. I was going through all the scents and when I got to this one and opened it up, I knew I had to try it. When I finally got the chance to put it on BAM! It almost knocked me to my knees! I LOVE THIS. It made my eyes roll back in my head! Thank the gods this is in the permanent collection! I will be saving up for a FB of this lovely!

Seeing all these lovely reviews makes me to jealous! Wet this smells like raw unfiltered honey to me but dried down on my skin it turns into baby powder ?

It's a blend of a few honeys. Some do get more powder than others. Id say hang on to your trial. This ages amazingly well. It also a wonderfully sexy layering partner with florals and some fruity scents. Chemistry definitely plays a roll but I suggest you hang on to it and give it another try in a couple of months and see what happens. Edited by StacyK

Okay I've been waiting to review this b/c I like it so much! It's just heavenly. It's sweet and dirty. Like honey and powder. I usually only wear it on my torso but it's just so warm and soft and sleezy it's just perfect! I can't smell any cops either.

I will definitely be investing in a full bottle. I could wear it everyday with every scent but I have been conserving it as of late since I have so many other lovely cops options. I haven't found a scent that I couldn't pair it with.

I have always been a big honey fan, my daily coffee is a honey latte and has been for years so it no surprise that I love honey scents. However I think Phero Girl has really deepened my appreciation of honey to and obsession level! I just love smelling like it. It boarders on a smutty skin scent that is just mesmerizing. I can see why LP fans are so taken by the Honey scents. I just love the idea of being the girl who smells like honey! Lol

I've had my trial vial of PG for quite awhile. It usually doesn't work for me, for the same reason that Sexology does not work for me. The honey gets to smelling really musky & unpleasant. I do find that I did not have any cops bleed through, much like OCCO Ambrosia. Today I was reaching for the Aja (I'm still on my trial vials of that, it's pretty powerful stuff), when I came across this sample. I decided to combine it w/ LP O, which has created magic! The unwearable has become something seriously sexy. I keep huffing my wrists to check out how the scent is morphing, to see if it's going super musky, & to smell the magic some more. I'm definitely into this combination.

ETA for clarity: I combined PheroGirl w/LP O

Edited by Beccah

• 3 months later...

Note to self: do not think that washing this off from the night before - even using a scrubby glove with soap & water - will totally remove it.

I wore this last night, after my bath, and tried to wash it off so I wouldn't be wearing it to work this morning. (Derp!) And then I applied Sneaky Clean, and went about my day. Every dude in the place is a flirting machine today! Comments are dirtier than usual, (and trust me, in a restaurant, the comments between staff members are filthy and hilarious to begin with!), and the boys are all stuck to me like glue. *face palm* EGGERS: DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN!!! :lol: It's been a pretty interesting/hilarious day so far, and I still have tonight's dinner shift to get through with a whole new crew of dudes! :lol:

Note to self: do not think that washing this off from the night before - even using a scrubby glove with soap & water - will totally remove it.

I wore this last night, after my bath, and tried to wash it off so I wouldn't be wearing it to work this morning. (Derp!) And then I applied Sneaky Clean, and went about my day. Every dude in the place is a flirting machine today! Comments are dirtier than usual, (and trust me, in a restaurant, the comments between staff members are filthy and hilarious to begin with!):lol:

YEA THEY ARE. I remember those days. :lol: