Sexpionage

I love the effect Compromising Positions has on TT, but sadly something in it goes a little plasticky on me. I've ordered a 1X bottle of this one in alcohol for a couple different reasons:

1. I figured that the dry down time would be swifter & it would be easier for me to cover than an oil base. I have the patience of a nat, lol.

2. If I can't master covering it, then it would be easier for me to blend it with one of the existing LPs in my collection. I don't mind the dillution of the formulation, because I got excellent results from TT @ the phero-enhanced strength.

I wonedr if DS3 would be strong enough to cover this one?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sexpionage.....oh yeah! It did exactly what I thought it would!

I used it yesterday, covered with OCCO Black.....Lots of flirtation and inuendos from a man who came home from work exhausted......BUT, in the end, was I ravished? OH YEAH! Did it get a bit animalistic? Absolutely!

I was expecting that, from the ingredients......the cops always affect him like that......a-nol helps perk him up and get rid of some of the "grumpies"........and, with the right man, androstenone can shift things over to the "wild side".....my man is definitely one of those......surprised I can walk this morning!

:)

Oh but that's the way you like it, uh-huh uh-huh!

I told Q I'm only going to use it when I want to play with "bite-y Quince" and he said, "You could always get a muzzle."

"Would you wear it?"

"Well of course not, but you could still get one."

*dies laughing*

:)

Oh but that's the way you like it, uh-huh uh-huh!

I told Q I'm only going to use it when I want to play with "bite-y Quince" and he said, "You could always get a muzzle."

"Would you wear it?"

"Well of course not, but you could still get one."

*dies laughing*

:o

Love it!!

Sexpionage.....oh yeah! It did exactly what I thought it would!

I used it yesterday, covered with OCCO Black.....Lots of flirtation and inuendos from a man who came home from work exhausted......BUT, in the end, was I ravished? OH YEAH! Did it get a bit animalistic? Absolutely!

I was expecting that, from the ingredients......the cops always affect him like that......a-nol helps perk him up and get rid of some of the "grumpies"........and, with the right man, androstenone can shift things over to the "wild side".....my man is definitely one of those......surprised I can walk this morning!

I can't wait to bet mine now!!! I hope i get the same effects you did.

I got the 1x in alcohol. Good Gawd allow for dry down. I applied for an early dinner which due to circumstances beyond my control was a tactical error. He couldn't break free of some stuff and as for me? Drowning in self-effects. And due to the nature of what held him up - he was in no way prepared to respond too. So I was in a bad, bad way. For HOURS.

I will note there are enough cops to raise the dead so after the raging adrenaline from his situation had worn off, I did get ravished in a most excellently thorough way. But the next time I break this one out - it will be sure thing only. As in- he's here, I am here and the only place we are going is dinner together or to watch a movie. Because that much unrequited self effects is a bad, bad thing.

I busted it out on a sure thing. Ummmmmm. I tried *very* very* hard to kill him. :onigiri_moon_sleep: I darn near succeeded. Wow. Self Effects are off the chain. But WHEW the cheese, oh the cheese. No mistaking the cheese.

I got it in beta/alcohol and I'm sure the high diffusion of the cops/none is why I'm completely nuts when I have it on. Ravished is a polite way of putting it.

I haven't figured out an effective cover yet. Thank goodness I went with the 1X because the idea of what a 2X would do or smell like? EGAD. I know why they suggested the oil now - I get it - really - I do. But still - diffusion.... :omgwtf: I think only at home.... :^^: Must find a better cover....

I busted it out on a sure thing. Ummmmmm. I tried *very* very* hard to kill him. :onigiri_moon_sleep: I darn near succeeded. Wow. Self Effects are off the chain. But WHEW the cheese, oh the cheese. No mistaking the cheese.

I got it in beta/alcohol and I'm sure the high diffusion of the cops/none is why I'm completely nuts when I have it on. Ravished is a polite way of putting it.

I haven't figured out an effective cover yet. Thank goodness I went with the 1X because the idea of what a 2X would do or smell like? EGAD. I know why they suggested the oil now - I get it - really - I do. But still - diffusion.... :omgwtf: I think only at home.... :^^: Must find a better cover....

Hmm I got mine in the 1X beta as well, does the alcohol base speed up your drydown time? Maybe you could experiment with one of your heavier oil based LPs ? I'm going going to mix mine in a little 5ml to go sprayer if I can't get the hang of covering it.

The problem is he doesn't like the heavier LP's. He literally sneezes - OCCO Black which I love and wear just because I do - he HATES it.

I'm going to have to work on this thorny little scenario a bit more. Shoot - he can pick up Sexology UN underneath something...(which works like a champ in a different way...) So he doesn't mind a little cops but dang...the cheese in the Sexpionage...but still :onigiri_moon_sleep:

I wonder if I could NOCO this? Get the strength of cover of an OCCO...must ponder further...but think that might work.

The problem is he doesn't like the heavier LP's. He literally sneezes - OCCO Black which I love and wear just because I do - he HATES it.

I'm going to have to work on this thorny little scenario a bit more. Shoot - he can pick up Sexology UN underneath something...(which works like a champ in a different way...) So he doesn't mind a little cops but dang...the cheese in the Sexpionage...but still :666:

I wonder if I could NOCO this? Get the strength of cover of an OCCO...must ponder further...but think that might work.

Maybe you should try NOCO Pink?

ETA: We don't have a NOCO Pink? Is it because we have LP Pink?

Edited by Beccah1

Given the large dose of copulins in the mix, I would say yes, it just depends on how much you can stand them. If you're using the unscented mix let it dry down 15-20 minutes before applying a cover scent.

Given the large dose of copulins in the mix, I would say yes, it just depends on how much you can stand them. If you're using the unscented mix let it dry down 15-20 minutes before applying a cover scent.

Should i give it that same amount of time if it is in Comp. Pos.? I thought it is dilluted in a fragrance.

In the phero-enhanced fragrances it's recommended you wait at least ten minutes, it really depends on how much you have applied. In the description for Compromising Positions it is noted to wait at least ten minutes due to the copulins. It's not that a pheromone mix is diluted by the fragrance oil, the fragrance oil is the carrier as opposed to whatever carrier may be used for the unscented version.

OMG, this scent is amazing, lots of yummy creamy vanilla. It smells fantasic in the bottle as well as on my skin! I cannot smell the cops in this blend, right after application as well as half an hour later: just yummy vanilla scent. One day I put it on before I went to the office, just one drop because I like the scent, though it might not be appropriate wearing cops at the work place. Nobody said anything but I could see from the smiles that my colleagues noticed something. I will wear it at some other occasions and report. :lol:

A funny incident happened while wearing Sexpionage yesterday. I used LP Red as cover scent and had to go to a party. So I took a taxi to my friend's house, the driver was in his late 30's. Nothing unusual, although I noticed him looking at me through the front mirror. We are near my friend's house, I am redy to pay him and get off but he didn't make a stop there and continued driving!!!So I told him to stop (I was a little scared to tell you the truth)and he looks at me confused and replies "oh my God, you're right! I am so sorry, I don't know what happened to me! It's like I was hypnotised!" And while he says this, he looks at me directly in the eyes! :) He then wished me to have fun and keep smilling, because he said I have a wonderful smile!!!Amazing blend!

Edited by dimitra

A quick note so people don't get confused..the last two posts appear to be referring to *Compromising Positions* perfume, which has the Sexpionage phero blend in it.

Definitely Sexpionage will not smell like vanilla, unless you add it to a vanilla scent. I got my unfragranced beta today & made TT take a whiff outta the bottle...I believe his exact response went like this: "Smells like vagina sweat that's rolled down the butt-crack, but I can't stop sniffing it..there's something I like in it."

:001_302:

Edited by Beccah1

Definitely Sexpionage will not smell like vanilla, unless you add it to a vanilla scent. I got my unfragranced beta today & made TT take a whiff outta the bottle...I believe his exact response went like this: "Smells like vagina sweat that's rolled down the butt-crack, but I can't stop sniffing it..there's something I like in it."

:001_302:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA....sounds like my man and his statement...."It smells like ASS, but I like it!"

@ JOC tell him to lay off the soy, lol.

@Luna oh yes I tell him, but he seems to forget when I subject him to full strength 'naked' blends. Maybe it's a little cruel, but man is it funny!

A funny incident happened while wearing Sexpionage yesterday. I used LP Red as cover scent and had to go to a party. So I took a taxi to my friend's house, the driver was in his late 30's. Nothing unusual, although I noticed him looking at me through the front mirror. We are near my friend's house, I am redy to pay him and get off but he didn't make a stop there and continued driving!!!So I told him to stop (I was a little scared to tell you the truth)and he looks at me confused and replies "oh my God, you're right! I am so sorry, I don't know what happened to me! It's like I was hypnotised!" And while he says this, he looks at me directly in the eyes! :rolleyes: He then wished me to have fun and keep smilling, because he said I have a wonderful smile!!!Amazing blend!

Wow!! You hit him with a double whammy...no wonder the poor boy was confused. :)

Wow!! You hit him with a double whammy...no wonder the poor boy was confused. :)

I have to tell you, it was so funny looking at him being so confused...and he blushed almost immediately after admitting his mistake, which was even funnier...and sexier :)

Second usage today...I must stock up much like the survivalists do with MREs, because I NEVER want to be without this blend! This is definitely a dessert island pick for me now. :)

May I say that I'm pleased to have ordered 3 bottles of the UN to share around ......I've got a week to look for a good cover scent so I can test drive immediately upon it's arrival!

In fact, I think I shall wear that and UN PP to the staff party on New Year's eve .... evil grin!

May I say that I'm pleased to have ordered 3 bottles of the UN to share around ......I've got a week to look for a good cover scent so I can test drive immediately upon it's arrival!

In fact, I think I shall wear that and UN PP to the staff party on New Year's eve .... evil grin!

You may just add some cops to the unPP, I think mixing the Sexpionage with it will probably net you unexpected effects sweety.

any more reviews of this one?

Thanks Luna, great review.... your salacious story sold it to me.... next order I'll get the UN, I fear the cheese but it sounds worth a little gouda.

You may just add some cops to the unPP, I think mixing the Sexpionage with it will probably net you unexpected effects sweety.

The folks here are extremely tame so I don't have problem wearing sexy or sexual pheros to work. In fact besides IS/A, OCCO and LAM (on their own), I've never worn any other sexy/sexual pheors to work. No, no, no ... I've worn MFR BI to work dinner in Sept which got my foreign colleague sitting closer and closer to me. I just want to see what kind of reaction I'll get from the local staff.

In addition, the year end party means a sit-down 10-15 course dinner and performance by all staff. Totally tame and will end just after 7pm!

The folks here are extremely tame so I don't have problem wearing sexy or sexual pheros to work. In fact besides IS/A, OCCO and LAM (on their own), I've never worn any other sexy/sexual pheors to work. No, no, no ... I've worn MFR BI to work dinner in Sept which got my foreign colleague sitting closer and closer to me. I just want to see what kind of reaction I'll get from the local staff.

In addition, the year end party means a sit-down 10-15 course dinner and performance by all staff. Totally tame and will end just after 7pm!

Holy Moly! 10-15 courses? I wanna come!

Holy Moly! 10-15 courses? I wanna come!

Hop over! Give me a shout if you ever come to this part of the world. Anyway, it's dishes after dishes at such dinners ....... cold and hot food, fish, chicken, duck, pork, beef, lamb, veg (at least 2 kinds), shrimps, at least 2 kinds of soup, fried noodles, a couple of sweets .... never ending. Oh yes, lucky draw.

I brought my girlfriends (visitors from home) last night and we had Korean BBQ. We (3 ladies & my 2 kids) polished 2 plates of ox tongue, 1 big serving of lamp chops, 1 plate of thinly sliced beef, 1 big plate of squids, 1 serving of mushrooms, 2 servings of rice, some cold dishes and ice cream. I love to eat, particularly after my Europe trip and in winter and I'm growing.

10-15 courses, hmmm. It end @ 7 so everyone can sleep off the food, right? :OUDFDC~110:

The active & merry-making ones will go to the KTV to sing their hearts out. As for myself, family obligations have been making me rush home immediately to be with my kids.