Columbia Blue Apple bath and body indulgences

tink333

I got a sample of the Columbia scented massage butter and it's so fantastic. It's so thick and very moisturizing. It's smells really yummy too. I was nervous about the Columbia scent but I like it and now I'm going to wear the perfume tomorrow to test it out (if I remember). It's sweet and tangy and makes my mouth water a little bit. Yummy!

First, this soap is so pretty! I love the color and the sparkle!!

And I t really is lavishly scented! ? The yummy scent fills my shower! But afterwards, it doesn't overpower my perfume of the day. Absolutely perfect!

The massage butters are awesome. I love to use them as my night-time hand treatment. My hands stay so soft, all the following day.

I'm starting this topic for those who want to review the b&b items for this month, featuring the limited edition Columbia fragrance:

-Aloe-Enriched Vegan Glycerin soap

-Pumpkin Seed massage butter

-Whipped Cream soap

Thanks Luna for updating this topic! I was excited about the pumpkin oil massage butter. AND I just remembered I meant to try the Columbia perfume today too. Tomorrow! I will try it tomorrow! It smells really good. Last night, I kept opening up my massage butter sample and smelling it.