Sparkle & Shine w/ Cougar

AD-SparkleandShine-SM.jpg

PEAR ~ Love, lust, passion, longevity and luck.
APRICOT ~ Love, love, love! Romance, passion, femininity.
TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
SWEET DILL ~ Attracts women, love, protection of the home, affluence, good fortune.
RED CLOVER ~ Protection, preservation of youth, fidelity. Healing, soothing, luck.

• 2 weeks later...

This one is going to be so good for summer, it's sparkly-fresh! It's what you wear when you're out and about, wanting to turn heads and make everyone smile at you because you're feeling fabulous. Like, I would wear this on a yacht and pretend I was one of the beautiful people, lol. The tea aspect reminds me of Xuehua Xing, it's got that light and airy vibe to it, so refreshing. The pear is more of a sweet topnote in it but the apricot is sort of lingering in the background over the long drydown. Cougar is a good phero for this one, definitely, and it's a scent which is upbeat but not age-specific, if that makes sense. It has a sort of casual elegance but it's not too sophisticated, just classic.

I put this on this morning, because it's raining like crazy (yay) and I wanted a little lift. I'm getting mostly tea and herbs. It's clean and fresh, but not in a soapy way. More like in a witch's kitchen, with the sun coming through the window, sipping on some herbal tea kind of way. It wears kind of light on me, but I want to keep reapplying so it's surrounding me, lol. I really like this. I can see myself reaching for it often, because it's one of those feel-good every day kind of scents.

Oh, wow, Bella nailed it! This is like the bright sunshiney version of Bewitching Hour (not in notes, in vibe). My nose kept adding a pineapple edge to it, but the tea and the clover/dill gives this a marvelous piquancy. It sort of runs fruity, then creamy, then herbally. Luna's absolutely right, a great summer scent with fresh airy vibe.

• 2 weeks later...

I wore this today to pick up a few essentials at the grocery store before the big snowstorm we are now getting here in the NE. I haven't worn Cougar in a long time, and of course, it made me feel awesome AF. While I was standing in line, this woman totally chatted me up like we had been besties for life, lol. I thought she was gonna invite me for dinner, for cripes sake!

This is a fresh, white/green tea with a goodly dose of sweet dill on me. There is a sweetness, but I'm not specifically detecting the pear or apricot at all. And it is pretty light in sillage, which means work-friendly, yaaaaayyyy!! This is a must-have. :heart:

I have had very little experience with the Cougar phero. I only have ever tried it with Cougar the perfume. I loved the phero and the hits I got from it but that scent is not good on me AT ALL. And so I kind of forgot about Cougar the phero for a long time until I saw this new perfume. I had to try this one and I'm so glad I did! I SERIOUSLY LOVE COUGAR! I feel AMAZING when I wear it. Damn this is a great phero. I'm thinking I just need a FB of the phero to have AT ALL TIMES. I wore this out to dinner last night and we had such a great time. All interactions were fantastic and easy and fun. I wanted to become besties with our waiter and he may have felt the same way! ? I met the CFO of the new company my SO works for and that was a great interaction. I think it helped that he's young. LOL!

As far as this scent, I absolutely love this. It's light and bright, definitely work appropriate. I couldn't really distinguish any one note being louder than the other but I was also having such a great time that I wasn't paying attention. ❤ I probably need a FB of this now too.

Sooooo, this scent is kinda apricot forward on me, almost citrusy, and so very pleasant. I enjoy the scent, and it lasts for several hours. But sweet Jesus, COUGAR. Why had I never tried cougar until now?! What have I been missing in my life?! I -AM- sex when I wear this! Now I know, I need cougar. On the regs.

Sooooo, this scent is kinda apricot forward on me, almost citrusy, and so very pleasant. I enjoy the scent, and it lasts for several hours. But sweet Jesus, COUGAR. Why had I never tried cougar until now?! What have I been missing in my life?! I -AM- sex when I wear this! Now I know, I need cougar. On the regs.

:lol:

I have to say that Cougar is probably the pheromone that works for the widest spectrum of users.

Ha! Welcome to the glory of Cougar.

• 2 months later...

Sparkle and Shine is the perfect name for this perfume. It's bright, tangy and juicy. I find the tea gives that touch of elegance to be sparkly, yet approachable. It has great longevity, but is light. I really wish I had tested out this fragrance more in the warm weather, it's Summer in a bottle!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I'm sad to report that this was is a miss for me. When I first apply the scent it smells soapy on me, then after about 10 minutes something fruity, not quite pear, more like apricot starts to bloom, then they both dry down pretty quickly. The scent is subtle, but nice. Very lite, good for work. The only bad thing is that I don't feel any of the selfies that I usually feel with my favorite phero: COUGAR. So I'm not quite sure if its working. Although I do think I got some very nice hits yesterday, not sure if it was just from me or the Cougar.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a fabulous time last night with this plus OCCO Ambrosia (2015). Cougar always does well by me, and wearing it with OCCOs is always a good boost ;) But last night was one of those times when I really felt like I was "sparkly." I got a lot of fun, friendly (and some slightly flirty) attention all night; people really wanted to chat with me and seemed delighted when they did. I was also spoiled all night in terms of free drinks and food. So much fun! :banana058:

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 5 months later...

I might try Sparkle and Shine w/Cougar tonight. I'm trying, once more, to see if Cougar makes my man moody or it's just been a coincidence. He's working a show here in Maui tonight, I can always shower it off later if need be. I'll report back.

Edit- Cougar effects still TBD. People seemed pretty much the same around me, no noticable pro or con with my man. But I want to say, if anyone's on fence about sampling this, I don't get the dill. I like dill seed, smells different than dill spice, I hate dill the spice. This smells happy and pretty, or rather Sparkly and Shiny.

Edited by Eastwood22

• 3 weeks later...

Yay! Finally my first DIHL while wearing this.

I got so many compliments on my appearance from men & women. It also calms my usually anxious feeling I have most of the time.

I feel like I light up the room. So nice to feel that again.

I get all apricot and red clover on this one. Just a hint of tea, pear & dill. This one is a winner for me. I just want to smell the scent on my wrist...Yum!

And, well, Cougar is my favorite!