Wild Cherry w/ Sexology

il_fullxfull.1407641334_ggit.jpg

Be fiercely fabulous and get your motor revving with this oh so dark and delicious take on chocolate cherries - a bevy of darkest ambers and chocolates blended with varieties of tangy wild cherry and luscious black cherry plus just a hint of deep vetiver. To ensure you are the Cherry On Top, we’ve boosted this baby with our exclusive SEXOLOGY pheromone mix...it’s the science of sex! Designed to encourage a deep lasting bond with a decidedly lustful edge. Sexy and snuggly, playful and sultry.

Scent: Grrrr sexy, dark chocolate cherry.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.
CHOCOLATE/COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.

from Cherry On Top

a Savannah Finch adventure

by Julian Lune

(part one)

Say what you will about bars, but I always encountered my most interesting clients in such places. Bast and I sometimes imbibed at The Saint, which I certainly wouldn’t have chosen as a drinking destination, but Sebastian liked its’ vibe - featuring an array of eager females looking to down a few shots and take him out in the alleyway for some questionable intimacy. Every time we visited I could see him sniffing the hormonal and alcohol-filled air with demonic glee.

So imagine the vibe when a totally badass betty stepped inside and heads turned in almost robotic response. Even I was feeling her as she click-clacked her way to the bar and ordered a Wild Turkey with PBR back.

“Earthy,” I murmured. I tried not to smirk but wow, she was exactly the type who frequented the place and yet something more. Leather-clad and long-haired, a goddess among the plebs and the DJ started spinning Motley Crue, which made her smile. But then I heard a deep rumbling beside me, it was Bast growling, hackles raised.

“Oh for fuck’s sake!” I exclaimed. Not again. Every time we encountered a succubus he got pissy like this. It’s not even like incubi and succubi were exclusionary in their environment, or in competition for precious sexual energies, or whatever. They just didn’t like each other. She turned, and stared him down with eyes which captivated me - I couldn’t decide what color they were, they kept shifting ever so subtly. I was getting all tingly until Bast put his hand on the back of my neck.

“Savvy, you’re about to start drooling and I will not be embarrassed by you acting human.”

“Oh please, like everyone else in the place isn’t doing it too?”

And then she came over to us.

“You’re Savannah Finch, right?” she asked, in a voice I can only compare to smoked honey.

I swallowed, took a sip of my Sidecar, then swallowed again. “Yeah,” I finally said, still hoarser than I wanted to be.

“I have a problem,” she said as she joined us, her tone pitched below the music and the sounds of the video poker machines and the loose talk of the other patrons yet entirely audible.

“They miss you in the Pit and are going to take away all your fun?” I asked, and it was a genuine inquiry. I mean to say she was goddamn stunning, and I know from demonic glamours.

Her crimson mouth did smirk. “Amusing, but someone is attempting to cage me.”

Bast made a derisive sound and lit a cigarette, passing it to her. She inhaled gratefully and eyed him with wary curiosity. “Flambe, I would have not expected you to remain in the city after -”

He waved a hand. “Savannah couldn’t possibly get on without me, you know.”

I rolled my eyes then leaned forward and licked my lips. “A binding?” I asked.

“Of a sort.” She took another drag and I kept waiting for someone to complain but how could they, when she looked so sexy doing anything? “It happened here, I was given a cordial by someone.”

“A drink, you mean? Like a potion?”

“A -” Her lovely forehead creased in thought. “- a chocolate. It was in a box of some kind.”

“Wait, wait - like a box of chocolates? A heart-shaped box?”

“Yes, that’s it. I ate it and it was delicious but now I am compelled to visit him for more. He bores me now, but the chocolate!”

She removed her jacket and the satin-and-lace halter underneath could have caused a riot if it had slid just a inch or so in any direction. Supernatural gravity displayed her luscious attributes and I almost did drool, but I caught myself just in time. Sebastian downed his shot and waited for me to state the obvious.

“Had you...ever tasted chocolate before this?” I asked her.

Those beautiful eyes enlarged and I wanted to sigh. “Not this kind.”

It came to me after a moment. Miss Mabel’s Cherry-Chocolate Cordials - handmade and full of chewy chocolatety goodness, but a box could get you legitimately drunk if you binged on them (a distinct possibility at times, depending on your mood), as the “cordial” containing the cherry within the chocolate shell was a particularly potent type of kirsch. The first time I experienced a genuine technicolor yawn was courtesy of half a box of Miss Mabel’s and an order of Oysters Rockefeller. Served me right, frankly.

“Chocolate is a bad business,” Sebastian declared, which struck me as funny because - well - as an incubus who indulged in various vices I didn’t believe he could pass judgment on anything. “Didn’t anyone tell you it’s one of the only substances which affects us?”

I felt suddenly over my limit. I knew this because a craving for a Lucky Dog hit me so hard, and you had to be drunk to eat one of those.

“So hey, how does that work?” I asked him, gesturing with that combination of lively animation and serious intensity characteristic of intoxication. “Like, just chocolate, or chocolate and sex, or chocolate and -”

“ - booze.” he concluded. “Just don’t drink too much.”

“What is too much?” I wanted to know, watching her drink her beer and like everything she did it was in a way which made me want to buy her two more.

“I’ll let you know when I’ve figured it out,” he said, turning his attention to a girl at the bar who flashed her tits at him. He grinned and made his way over.

“She doesn’t even know -” the other murmured.

“So can I call you Cherry? You look like a Cherry.”

The damned dame flipped her hair and licked her lips.

“Call me whatever you will. But does this mean I can’t eat chocolate?”

“You know what? Have you ever had a hot dog?”

She frowned an adorable frown. “Is it better than chocolate?”

I shrugged. “It’s all a matter of opinion but...I would love the see the reaction of the Lucky Dog guy to watch you eat one. I bet he won’t even charge us!”

Hey, we like our cheap thrills here in the Quarter, you know?

As I am an avowed devotee of all things chocolate-cherry, I had to try this one first!

It's very bold, it has a sort of candied aspect at first and yet it's way beyond that kind of vibe. The chocolate amber mixing with the cherries gives it a sweet and sexy feel but the vetiver really takes it to another level and does make it wild. It's difficult to explain, but it's definitely a much more adult take on that combination. It's so compelling to me.

This is the best chocolate cherry scent I've ever tried! It's a bit more subdued and sophisticated than how I remember Special Delivery. It's not a literal cherry truffle scent. Something in here is very sexy, not sure if it's the amber or vetiver or maybe the combo of both!

While wet I am smitten with this sweet candied gem. Sadly as it dries down and starts to soften the vetiver kills it for me. No surprise as I generally dislike vetiver. There are a few perfumes I can handle with it, but they are few and far between. It does give it a kind of dusky grounded depth. I can appreciate the way its so well blended. Its just not for me. It reads cherry incense on me and thats a non starter as I hate incense. I predict lots of people will love this madly though.

I was hoping for a strong cherry scent, but the cherry takes a backseat to the chocolate (and, as Halo said, the vetiver) I sprung for a full (virgin) bottle before I'd sniffed it, and I think I'll probably find another fragrance to layer it with, but, on its own, its not exactly what I'd choose. No hate or scrubbing, just no love either.

Okay then, it is update time!

My first try with this was not exactly a disappointment, but I was expecting cherry and got mostly chocolate... However, I am a chocolate lover who rarely finds a chocolate fragrance that works with my skin chemistry.

Today I tried layering this over top LPO and wow! I mean totally wow!

I don't have a long enough history with LPMP to know what to compare this with, other than the solid LPO, which has cocoa butter and made for a kind of chocolate tinged version of LPO.

Several hours later I'm still enjoying it immensely. it seems the LPO is coming out on top of the Wild Cherry as time passes, so, the longevity of the Wild Cherry may not be a match for the lasting power of LPO. The chocolate never turned plasticy and I'm already contemplating a back-up bottle.

ETA also working out well layered with NoCo white. It's more foodie, over time I may even like it better than over LPO...Nice thing about this combo is option to use it over OCCO or NoCo. and the Wild Cherry has a few bottles that are virgin to get for all the right combos :)

Edited by Eve

Okay then, it is update time!

My first try with this was not exactly a disappointment, but I was expecting cherry and got mostly chocolate... However, I am a chocolate lover who rarely finds a chocolate fragrance that works with my skin chemistry.

Did you shake the bottle?

It's not unheard of for your skin to amp a note others don't get as much of. But, shaking the bottle sometimes helps.

Did you shake the bottle?

It's not unheard of for your skin to amp a note others don't get as much of. But, shaking the bottle sometimes helps.

I did shake, but I also wonder if the fact my bottle is the virgin version, whether or not that makes a bit of a difference. The more I let it sit, the more the cherry is becoming more prominent. Regardless, I'm loving it with LPO and occo noco. so it's all good.

Wow! This smells like it has alcohol in it. I had to check the notes to see if there was any in there, but there isn't. I just applied it, and wet, it smells incredibly chocolatey and boozy with a tinge of cherries and a floral sweetness (maybe the vetiver? I've never tried vetiver before). There is no cops smell whatsoever. I wasn't sure if I'd like this scent since I'm not big into fruity smells, but so far, so good! I can't wait to see how it transforms.

For those of you familiar with BPAL, this is like a cherry Boomslang ? Boomslang was the first perfume that I ever said I could wear this every day Of course, after I found LPMP, I say that about a lot of perfumes. ☺

Its dark. And sweet. And sexy. The cherry isn't overpowering, I just get a bit of it in the background.

I dont know how Mr Perfect does with Sexology, so well see how that goes. But I wish I would have tried this before I made my order!! LOL

For those of you familiar with BPAL, this is like a cherry Boomslang Boomslang was the first perfume that I ever said I could wear this every day Of course, after I found LPMP, I say that about a lot of perfumes. ☺

Its dark. And sweet. And sexy. The cherry isn't overpowering, I just get a bit of it in the background.

I dont know how Mr Perfect does with Sexology, so well see how that goes. But I wish I would have tried this before I made my order!! LOL

Bella, I have a full size virgin bottle, and it smells almost identical to the trial vial of it with Sexology.

For those of you familiar with BPAL, this is like a cherry Boomslang Boomslang was the first perfume that I ever said I could wear this every day Of course, after I found LPMP, I say that about a lot of perfumes. ☺

Hmmm, now I have to revisit that one! Boomslang was the one variant of Snake Oil that I could actually wear without it turning to Play-Doh on me.

I continue to like this more and more. In fact it may be moving in to ‘love’ territory. The virgin version layers fabulously with both OCCO white and Blushing Milkmaid I’m thinking I might have to get a full size bottle that is enhanced with sexology too.

I enjoyed this most right out of the vial. As it started to dry down, it quickly became too vetiver-heavy for me. I also wish the cherry didn't die down quite as much. But I will layer some Sugared Cherries with this, and (when I feel like playing up the chocolate-y vibe) Sugared Cocoa Butter.

Edited by Witty Kitty

I have a hard time with the Sexology phero blend, something in it amps very loudly on my skin & takes over. The same thing happens with BAM, so maybe the beta-nol? Idk, can't really wear fragrances with either blend as they tend to get musky & funky on my skin.

• 4 weeks later...

I continue to grow more fond of this! Mind you I only have the trial vial that has Sexology, but I also have the virgin (which I converted to spray).

As time passes I realize I'd better grab another bottle of virgin, and also one of the Phero version. It still doesn't shout cherry, but the chocolate it emanates is one of the very few chocolate fragrances that I can actually wear. (and I loooovvve chocolate!) When I was a kid, my parents liked to take us on educational summer vacation trips. One year we visited the Hershey plant, and got to tour where there were these HUGE vats of chocolate. It smelled HEAVENLY in there! I couldn't have been more than 10 at the time, and I still remember it. Wild Cherry is not that chocolaty, and the amber and vetiver hang in there too, but, I'm just saying that this one is worth some attention!

This is super-sexy on me! OMG! When I first applied I got a good dose of cherries, (which I love - BF, not so much). And then when it dries down the cherries run off together and leave behind this sexy, chocolaty musk scent that smells so incredible it makes my knees weak! Lol! I'm not generally fond of vetiver. The essential oil itself makes me feel really anxious for some unknown reason, and I've avoided it like the plague for about, oh, 20 years or more. But I think it's the vetiver/amber/chocolate together that's giving me the musk impression, and I absolutely ​adore ​it. WOW. :purr:

I continue to like this more and more. In fact it may be moving in to ‘love’ territory. The virgin version layers fabulously with both OCCO white and Blushing Milkmaid I’m thinking I might have to get a full size bottle that is enhanced with sexology too.

Eve, this makes me happy for you as I know your struggles with chocolate! I also have a little trouble, I do something awful to Velvet Kisses and a few others. Works out good for my daughter, though! I haven't even sampled this one yet, but you're giving me hope.

Eve, this makes me happy for you as I know your struggles with chocolate! I also have a little trouble, I do something awful to Velvet Kisses and a few others. Works out good for my daughter, though! I haven't even sampled this one yet, but you're giving me hope.

yes! For whatever reason, it really works for me.

I've got it on right now :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is my absolute favorite label of the set (I have long red hair, and that looks like me on my boyfriend's motorcycle), but the scent isn't for me. It is lovely! Like maraschino cherries soaked in top label bourbon and covered in rich chocolate. But I am a weirdo that hates chocolate, so this is way too chocolate-heavy for me. If it was just the cherries and bourbon, I'd probably be thrilled. So if you're a chocolate lover, this scent will be delectable for you!

The combination of Chocolate/ amber/ vetiver in this is incredibly sexy.  I've never been a huge fan of chocolate but that has changed since trying Wild Cherry. I put it on in the morning and I still had people commenting in the evening about it.  I absolutely need a FB of this ASAP because my trial won't last long enough.

I have a question about the overall amount of copulins in this.  I'm really loving the virgin version, but I do have a bottle  enhanced with Sexology too.  Is converting this to a spray okay, or better to keep as a roll-on?

1 hour ago, Eve said:

I have a question about the overall amount of copulins in this.  I'm really loving the virgin version, but I do have a bottle  enhanced with Sexology too.  Is converting this to a spray okay, or better to keep as a roll-on?

Hmmm, it's more forgiving since the phero is mixed with a rich perfume, but you still might want to keep the spray away from hair and clothes. Experiment and let us know. You have a good nose, let us know how it works for you if you decide to turn it into a spray.

27 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Hmmm, it's more forgiving since the phero is mixed with a rich perfume, but you still might want to keep the spray away from hair and clothes. Experiment and let us know. You have a good nose, let us know how it works for you if you decide to turn it into a spray.

Thank you for getting to my question so quickly!  I'll try it. I turned virgin into spray, so I won't be tempted to use the phero version on my hair, etc.    I really :heart: this one!

• 4 weeks later...

I may need to try this one again in a couple of weeks. At first, it was really tart, then super chocolatey, and it stayed solid chocolate on me (I was really hoping to smell more of the cherries), but I also got a headache. ? I really think it's that I'm not feeling 100%, yet, so I'll try this one again in a week or two.

Edited by SugarKitten

• 2 months later...

I'm way late to update on this one, but I opened the trial today and it smelled better than I remember and wet, it was almost equally chocolate and cherry. After a couple hours, I got more of the amber and vetiver with a hint of cherries and very subtle chocolate. I like this way better than the last time I wore it ?

• 3 months later...