Super Happy Funtime w/ Levitation

il_fullxfull.1454860841_s9qv.jpg

Our phrase for the very best of days! For those moments when you want to leave behind the cares and worries of the everyday world, we’ve got your good times in a bottle! This totally upbeat and adorable perfume is a blend of jammy-sweet blueberry, enhanced with sparkling pink sugar and beautiful orange blossom honey plus a bright wink of lemon and a zesty pinch of ginger. Slather this and get ready for the FUN!

Speaking of fun, we’ve included the very best pheromone blend for bringing the party to you - our exclusive LEVITATION formula...because everyone could use a lift! What better pairing for an enlivening social pheromone blend than the positivity of our Open Windows formula with the giddy "butterflies in your tummy" effect of DHEAS. Working in tandem to lift the mood of yourself and everyone around you, this blend is so much fun you'll feel like you can fly! For a good time, any time, with friends, loved ones or even strangers, put a spring in your step and a song in your heart…our Levitation Pheromone Formula has cleared you for take off!

Scent: A totally adorable jammy sweet pink blueberry fragrance. The lemon is really sunshiney bright at first but settles after a few minutes.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
BLUEBERRY ~ Protection, communication, peace.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, friendship, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
ORANGE & BLOSSOMS ~ Strong ‘magnet’ to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.

• 2 weeks later...

In the vial, this is THE CUTEST...so incredibly pinky-berry sunny sweet. On me it's a little more robust, maybe because of the honey. It's tangy and bright but it's also got body to it, that's my best analogy, lol. The ginger is just slightly there in the background, I think it kind of accents the lemon to keep it zesty. So unexpected depth, yay! It's a great pairing for Levitation, IMO.

How Similar do you think this is compared to LP Carnival/Spring Equinox Luna? You know a PINK BLUEBERRY description piques my interest,ha! But I still have about half a bottle of Spring Equinox left. Just curious. :)

On my skin, I'm definitely getting more of the orange blossom honey and lemon, with the blueberry, and ginger hanging around the edges. I have to really search for the pinky sugars.

Okay, now that it's been on for awhile, the pinky berry sugars are there more prominently. I think it's the honey that's giving it an almost velvety feel to it.

We're going out to dinner with friends tonight, so I can't wait to try this out with them. I've been kind of anti-social lately, so I'm hoping the Levitation will give me a bit of lift ;)

Cheesy, on me, it's not as sweet nor as pinky-bright as LP Carnival or Spring Equinox '11.

This is really nice. It definitely lives up to its name. I get a lot of fruit. The fruit notes are well blended in that none really pop out as individual starring notes but if I think of them all, I can vaguely pick them out. Im not specifically getting orange blossoms which is GREAT cuz Im not a fan. The honey and ginger and lemon are reading as Tea like to me in a delightful way. What a terrific vehicle for Levitation. It IS super happy Funtime but there is also depth there.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a Beccah scent! I love this kind of fruity pink sugar type scent and Levitation is my jam. I think if you like scents like LP SE '11, LP Carnival, or Blushing Embers you will like Super Happy Fun time, but it doesn't really smell like those. It's just a super pink type scent.

• 1 month later...

Unlike Halo, I'm getting the orange blossom fairly clearly, which is just making me panic that there will be a run on Vampire Bait w/ Gotcha and I'll miss out forever. It's nothing like VB, other than the orange blossom, and the happiness. I guess I have a one-track perfume mind today. I'd better send an invoice asap!

Edit-

My man said "Ummm, you smell like sex."

Me "no, it's Super Happy Funtime."

Him "That's what I just said."

Edited by Eastwood22

My man said "Ummm, you smell like sex."

Me "no, it's Super Happy Funtime."

Him "That's what I just said."

LOL, that's just what I appropriated the term for!

• 1 month later...

I think the lemon was really strong at first, but it calmed down really quick. I'm getting more of the orange and blossoms, now (they're faint, but there). 

• 7 months later...

Have any of you ever just kinda tossed something in your order, mainly because you want to try a certain pheromone ? That's what Super Happy Funtime was to me. I tossed a little trial vial in my cart because I wanted to try Levitation, & this seemed like a better fit for me than Flying Potion, but I was definitely looking much more forward to other parts of my order, like my first full bottle of OCCO : White ( yay ) .....but, as I tore into my order today, the MVP was actually Super Happy Funtime !

That isn't a bash to the rest of my order because I loved every single thing that I got...but I am kicking myself for not ordering a full bottle of this jammy goodness. After the holidays are over, I'm thinking that I'll need this in a spray. It is sooooo good, & so different. And very bright & happy 😁

• 1 month later...

Wearing Super Happy Funtime today, the pink berries are reminding me a bit of banana for some reason. The orange blossom is very well blended in with the pink-ness. I'm not big on pink, and I feel like I'd rather smell like this while showering, but it really did put me in a great mood. The Levitation, of course, didn't hurt! I was very outgoing and social this morning. I wouldn't go FB on this myself, but if happiness and good times are your thing AND you want a scent to match, you couldn't possibly go wrong. I like smelling fruity, but need more mysterious fruits. (Unless it's a Fairy Cake, of course.) Or mysterious, possibly dangerous fruits. Dangerous Desserts, with Fresh Fruit Chasers. That's my jam.