AIL'S OPEN WINDOWS--ALCOHOL BASED

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yay! I'm glad you're having fun with it! I think it's my favourite phero. I don't know if I pucker my lips at all (LOL! That's so cute!), but I definitely get a confidence boost. I find that I don't double-check everything I'm about to say, I just say it. I guess it makes me wittier, (and way funnier :lol: ), because I'm not constantly censoring myself the way I normally do.

I also find I move differently. I don't know how to describe it. It gives me a bit of grace that I find I don't usually have. Whenever I wear OW (or SS4W) to work, customers tell me that I move "like a dancer". Which I find hilarious, because I am so. not. graceful. Not even a little bit. But apparently OW makes me appear so. And I'll take it. ;)

Guest cutie.pie

Yes, that too! I move differently too! With grace :D

Hmmm, I'm wondering is it because of Epi? I ordered Epi during Pheromas, can't wait for it to arrive. But I'm definitely buying a FB of OW! :)

Thank you for all your stories about OW. If it weren't for them, I'd probably never try OW :)

Really? That's so weird. If I didn't know that it sometimes makes people stare at me, I'd be tempted to douse myself in it! :lol:

What else has epi in it? Pop Potion, OW... I'm gonna take a stab & say the Femmes - I get stared at a lot when I wear those. <_ off to look>

ETA: Lookit me go! La Femme Mystere and La Femme Noir! It's in TH too, but I've never noticed that effect with TH. Hmm... It's NOT in SS4W, but I've had similar "dancer" comments while wearing it. Weirdness. Must be all the hip-swingin' action! :lol:

Edited by Eggers

I love Open Windows, I wear this shit to family events. I don't think it makes me anymore chattier or whittier or more confident, but it does make everyone have a good time when I wear it. it's perfect for family get togethers. I prefer this to TH because TH has made me so weepy in the past. Like weepy for the world type of thing.

• 1 month later...
Guest cutie.pie

Wearing OW and Celebutante tonight. I'm on my friend's birthday party, there's 8 of us and I don't know is it because I don't like 4 people here or did I OD, but I feel like introvert. Weird... :(

• 1 year later...

I have absolutely no idea what it is about Open Windows, but at work in the restaurant, it just KICKS ASS. Honestly. I wish I didn't have to worry about taking a break from it every now and again, because it boosts my tips so much that I want to wear it for every single shift. Super Sexy works, too. But not quite as well as OW, which *sometimes* has people leaving me up to 25% in gratuities. :o Everyone is so damned happy & relaxed, and I must seem very relaxed and in-control, too, because people seem to just chill right out. I just got a new bottle of the UN (60/40) and wore it to work today with great success. Thank goodness I haven't worn it a lot in the last little while, because I'm going to be wearing the hell out of it for the next while! LOL! I needz to make me some extra monies!

OW is one of my main pheros.....it has so any uses! And the Drive-By-Fruiting melts with OW have been indispensible for my tax office!

^^ Yes!

Drive By Fruiting is amazing. The scent and phero just take the edge off and EVERYONE exposed responds happily. Family harmony.

^^ Yes!

Drive By Fruiting is amazing. The scent and phero just take the edge off and EVERYONE exposed responds happily. Family harmony.

Yes, that scent is just so congruent with OW....fruity and fresh without overpowering those people who have "sensitive noses".

• 6 months later...

I love Open Windows. It's the phero I've used the most of. I have it in 90/10 and have used about 1/3 of it.

I got a great hit when I was studying abroad in Italy. We were discussing some cultural differences (big group) around a table, and I felt so comfortable and confident and in my element, despite not being a naturally outgoing person at all. Everyone was paying attention to what I was saying and kept asking tons of questions.

Today, I wore two sprits (my sweet spot) of it to work. The guy who sat next to me (total dish, but I'm wayyy too young for him) was super attentive and talked to me throughout the whole day - most of it on nonwork stuff too. I don't know him so maybe that's just his personality, but he stuck by me and conversed with me during all the breaks and didn't talk too much to anyone else.

Edited by Midnight Requiem

• 4 months later...

Follow up to previous post... I had worn OW the next day, and just like the day before, we ended up talking the whole day regardless of if someone was presenting or not! He asked me for a ride back to his hotel at the end of the day to wait for his flight out. When I was about to drop him off, he asked if I wanted to "hang out" more, so we ended up getting drinks and food at the hotel bar for 2 hours just talking about life.

When I waffled between a handshake or a hug when it was time to go, he noticed and asked if I wanted a hug (the answer was an enthusiastic yes), and he told me to text him next month in Florida at the event we would both be at and that he would come find me.

So 5 months later... That guy and I are actually pretty good friends now. Recently I asked him why he only talked to me those few days, and he said, "Midnight Requiem, I get red flags sometimes around people that are warning signs to me that I shouldn't trust them. I feel that way about most people I meet. I don't trust people easily, and if I don't trust you, I won't talk to you. But I didn't feel any of those red flags with you."

God bless Open Windows!!

Edited by Midnight Requiem

I love Open Windows! I'm so glad you're having such a great time with it. I think it's made a really positive impact in my life, too. I dread ever running out of it! :lol: It's great stuff. :D

Yes, I always keep a supply on hand.....Unscented in both oil and spray, lightly scented, and then Drive by Fruiting....who can forget that little gem?!?!

I have absolutely no idea what it is about Open Windows, but at work in the restaurant, it just KICKS ASS. Honestly. I wish I didn't have to worry about taking a break from it every now and again, because it boosts my tips so much that I want to wear it for every single shift. Super Sexy works, too. But not quite as well as OW, which *sometimes* has people leaving me up to 25% in gratuities. :o Everyone is so damned happy & relaxed, and I must seem very relaxed and in-control, too, because people seem to just chill right out. I just got a new bottle of the UN (60/40) and wore it to work today with great success. Thank goodness I haven't worn it a lot in the last little while, because I'm going to be wearing the hell out of it for the next while! LOL! I needz to make me some extra monies!

Wow, I'm late to the party on this review, lol. I found LP O had a similar effect when I waitressed with it on, no pheros. So if you read this; try using LP O or one of the variants on phero breaks. I haven't been using pheros much, I think I'm gonna drop some OW bombs this weekend! :lol:

Wow, I'm late to the party on this review, lol. I found LP O had a similar effect when I waitressed with it on, no pheros. So if you read this; try using LP O or one of the variants on phero breaks. I haven't been using pheros much, I think I'm gonna drop some OW bombs this weekend! :lol:

I still get the BEST tips when I wear OW. And really happy customers. It's awesome. If I could, I'd wear it to work every single day, and rake in the bucks! :lol:

I love LP O for work on phero break days! My old chef dude used to always ask if I was wearing my "orange perfume" again. :huh: He always made a face, but he ​loved LP O.

That's hilarious. My favorite was the OW boosted LP O spray I had. Maybe I should get another one during this sale.

• 8 months later...

My first and only exposure to OW was in that fruity little gem Drive by Fruiting! Let me just say I love love loved it! I wasn't sure I would but on top of the lovely fruity (but not overpowering) scent the effects of OW were wOW! I had people being so pleasant and friendly. I just made a BIG order (at least for me it's a big order!!!) I included the 2x spray of OW and the pherotine!!! So excited to try the UN versions!!!!! All of you seem to like it as much if not more than I liked Drive by Fruiting!

• 3 weeks later...

I carry this with me when I work.  It absolutely can turn a bad day around for me and those around me.  There are a few people at work that do know I use pheromones and have asked to be sprayed because of having a bad day. It's incredible to see how quickly it works.  I will never be without this.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My boyfriend responds ever so pleasantly to this. This is truly the ‘feel-good’ pheromone for everyone. If I ever want us to have a fun time together, I just wear this. On one of our dates recently I combined it with LFM and he just thought I was his prized queen who he loved being around. Win!