Velvet Kisses with Cuddle Bunny

Now, understand that I'm at that weird point in my cycle when my skin does not always play NICE with fragrance oils...I had to put this one on paper to get the coffee/orange/chocolate/creamy vanilla as I was getting very little on my skin, even fresh from the shower with unscented oil moisturizer. On my skin - so far I'm only getting very subtle hints of the amber/myrrh base. I'm going to have to re-test in about 4 days...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squeeee...you got yours :jumpforjoy: mine could be here today! if not on Monday :cat690: !!!!

I got a full bottle of this so even if it is light I will have one with CB now :) Then again,many of these just need a few days to mellow out.

heh...like I am telling you this :D

???? Velvet Kisses ???? is this a remake ?

geez I gotta get out in the world :rolleyes:

Testing this on my arm,I get a yummy but light chocolate and a bit of the coffee orange. I would have to slather this one wearing it out,but I am soooo glad I ordered a bottle unsniffed,with the sample to carry for refreshing...it is just what I thought it would be,for me,a perfect carrier for CB :D

I'm going to get brave & test CB around the SO in this. I can't stop sniffing it in the vial, I bet he will be totes DIHL with this one & he's been after me to have another baby, so I wonder if CB will provoke a negative response from him?

Edited by Beccah

I normally don't like to smell like chocolate, but this is nice. I think the coffee mellows it. I don't get any orange but there's something in the backgrounf that's nice.I think it's the myrrh. I'm on the fence about the scent, but I think it will work with the CB (my absolute favorite phero). I will have to wear this out and see how it goes.

OMG I love this! Wet it starts of like a orange chocolate candy stick - you know those ones that are long and skinny? Oooh then the cocoa comes out and it smells soooo goood- Like Choco Heaven. OMG I love this one too! The orange gives it a nice creamy something. Ooh I know. Imagine a 50/50 bar the ones from Good Humor though - the strawberry ones, but not with strawberry replace that with orange and dip it in chocolate and sprinkle cocoa powder on top of that. I need more of this in my life Fo SHO- Foodie Gals- this one is one you need in your life! :darkqueen135:

Ah I love this...it starts out a bit like La Vie de Boheme but quickly turns into coffee amber - which is one of my very favorite things - and then velvety-smooth creamy skin scent in the drydown. In the middle there's a flash of the orange, but it's not very prevalent on me at all, In fact it's really more a mood and a quality than a scent, if that makes any sense. Definitely one for the list!

Ah I love this...it starts out a bit like La Vie de Boheme but quickly turns into coffee amber - which is one of my very favorite things - and then velvety-smooth creamy skin scent in the drydown. In the middle there's a flash of the orange, but it's not very prevalent on me at all, In fact it's really more a mood and a quality than a scent, if that makes any sense. Definitely one for the list!

I knew you would love it! The drydown reminds me a bit of your PE.

This smells so good I can't stand it. I mean literally can't stand it, like I want to pour it all over myself and run naked through the streets screaming and waving my arms. I don't know how I'm going to maintain my 1 bottle rule with this stuff.

This smells so good I can't stand it. I mean literally can't stand it, like I want to pour it all over myself and run naked through the streets screaming and waving my arms. I don't know how I'm going to maintain my 1 bottle rule with this stuff.

I think Tyvey summed up my sentiments in that. If you're even the least bit skeptical about coffee and orange...DON'T be. With the chocolate and vanilla it is downright orgasmic nostrilsplitting amazing. The orange adds this tang that just makes it irrisistable, and then that thick sticky myrrh--and I love me some nice deep myrrh--is not in the least bit "churchy" but more like some sort of exotic brown sugar syrup.

:yeahthat: EXACTLY the myrrh would normally have put me off but it's that exactly, syrupy.

I realize now that in my smell/phero haze I didnt actually comment with any specificity on the scent. it smells like a purring sexed-up version of orange chocolate pastilles.

I adore this. Okay so I have to share what I am starting to believe that CB does for me as far as effect on others. It really makes younger girls fawn all over me.

It's the craziest thing. I was holiday shopping and girls in all stores were chatting me up asking me how my day was ~okay normally customer service sucks in LA at any mall. Actually customer service sucks in LA period because everyone wants to be cool - well not true Starbucks and Coffee Bean kids are always so nice. But today. I swear I had a fan club everywhere I went. All teenage girls! One girl even giggled with her friend and said " Omg she almost bumped into me" like I was a celebrity or something. It was so funny. I mean I'm always nice and chatty anyhow I love when people are nice, then I thought WTF? weird. At first I thought it was because I had makeup on. Like loads of it and I thought maybe they like my eyshadow- but no its the CB, then at Starbucks younger gentlemen chatted me up big time and asked me if I worked at the mall. OMG CB is shaving years off of me!!! LOVE IT!

I wonder what is in this that makes the young folk flock to me like a fairy queen or captain of the cheerleading squad?

Edited by LadyVictoria

I haven't worn this out yet but I did test it on Shadow the other night and it turned him it a cuddly ball of goo. Seriously. He had no interest in nookie at all. All he wanted to do was spoon and nuzzle me. Very un-Shadow-like.

The scent is amazing BTW but my skin ate it in about 15 minutes so it's hard for me to review it. I think maybe it needs a little aging to really bloom.

ANOTHER WIN!!! So glad I went full bottle without bothering with a sample first.

First of all I have been hankering for a warm comforting wintery Cuddle Bunny scent. I burned myself out with the original scented CB and the one I got boosted with it was Shellys BB so it is super summery. Plus I got that one for Ex Lover who always wanted me dripping in melons or peaches. SO...

VELVET KISSES WAS THE ANSWER TO MY PRAYERS!!!!

Coffee...chocolate...amber...ORANGE???!!!! EEEEEK!!!!!

The orange doesn't come out on me as much as it does in the bottle, unfortunately, but I still love it.

It is indeed SEXY SYRUP!! I do want to dip myself in this!!!!!

This would be THE BEST massage oil EVER!!!!!

This is by far one of my fave's from this months releases :D

The addition of Cuddle Bunny is so perfect it's not even funny. On me, this scent is THE perfect snuggle scent. I get very velvety (yes, whatever that means in scent terms, but it really does smell velvety) & creamy vanilla on a quite prominent note of dark chocolate/cocoa. On dry down it softens just a touch and develops a rich base that's a bit caramel-like...I'm guessing that's the amber? In any case... It's totally awesome! I can't wait to try roadtest this on Mr Scruptious this weekend ;)

The addition of Cuddle Bunny is so perfect it's not even funny.

yah, as so often the case, rosebud & I on the same page.... This may be one of the most congruent scent-to-phero combos I've yet experienced -- it's hard to think of anything better - maybe pherogirl, and comp positions...? it's certainly right up there. I thank this for totally befuddling an extremely age inappropriate, extremely delicious hazel eyed pet that seems to have put himself under my heel.

This is like orange-scented milk chocolate on me, similar to Fallen Angel but much better, although it is making me crave sweets. A great scent pairing for Cuddle Bunny, soft and yummy.

This is like orange-scented milk chocolate on me, similar to Fallen Angel but much better, although it is making me crave sweets. A great scent pairing for Cuddle Bunny, soft and yummy.

OMG this, i just want to go eat chocolate cake when i wear this! it is so perfect for CB though, i don't know how you make chocolate 'cuddly' but this smells exactly like that, it just is. very wonderful.

as a note i put a little circle of this on each wrist before i left for work the other day because i really wanted to smell it, it was the last of the 10 in the trial vial set i got to because i was already so familiar with the phero + i've been in many situations lately where i want to be decidedly un-cuddly (shark whisperer is more the kind of thing i need...) with that tiny amount, i had the guys in the elevator with me on my first elevator ride complimenting me the whole way up, and on my way back upstairs after a coffee run a rent-a-cop practically raced me to the elevator just so he could hold the door open for me & ask what floor i was going to LOL. maybe i should be wearing less CB than i have in the past - i was amazed at how effective that tiny bit was!

Velvet Kisses smells like velvety, milky chocolate infused with the brightiest of oranges...it reminds me so much of Glistening Buttons, they are different but the chocolate in both is veeery sensual...and they both have a texture.

I thought the chocolate-expresso coffee paired with amber-mandarin orange would go too dark on me, but it just made the chocolate note go silkier...VK also reminds me of an orange Cadbury chocolate I tried many years ago in Europe....Great projection and wonderful longevity...still have to test the effects of CB for a longer period of time...

Edited by Gabylicious

I was a little worried Quince might sense the espresso (he's not particularly fond of the smell of coffee) but I guess this was more of a dark chocolate to his nose for a bit, but then he said, "Where did it go? All I smell now is warm Quim."

Hee! :blushing:

But CB worked its magic as usual, and it was a good thing because large gatherings tend to make the Quince-Beast a bit frazzled.

I love this one :) And Mr Scrumptious looooves this one too :D

Tried it this weekend & he reacted to it as he usually reacts to CB. Horny & snuggly at the same time. The actual "bedroom business" is more intimate & connected, not just heavy & horny

I'm not sure Mr Scrumptious have the best olfactory senses though....he thought I smelled like creamy, sexy honey :rolleyes: Not sure where he got honey from, on me it's all rich chocolate & creamy golden caramel. If he only knew honey smells rank on me

I'm not sure Mr Scrumptious have the best olfactory senses though....he thought I smelled like creamy, sexy honey :rolleyes: Not sure where he got honey from, on me it's all rich chocolate & creamy golden caramel. If he only knew honey smells rank on me

\

Lol! Some of these guys get the strangest concepts of what they are smelling. I don't know where Michael gets half of his ideas of what I am wearing!

Thankfully I get no honey from this either.

AAAAARGH!!! This smells better and better every time I wear it and my robe over at HG's house REEKS of it.

The robe smells even better in it because the orange comes out a little more.

In fact the robe was wearing a mix of Special Delivery and Velvet Kisses yesterday when I hung it up...that was the best thing ever.

This one is really growing on me. I've never been a big chocolate scent lover... but I just can't stop sniffing this one :) I haven't had a chance to try out the CB in it, but as far as the scent is concerned, I like it!!

• 2 weeks later...

I love Velvet K!

In the elevator a very elegant woman dressed to the nines compliment me on my fake fur sweater. Everyone was smiling at me in Coffee Bean and a man gave me bagels and said ' your bagels are ready ' I actually only ordered a winter dream tea latte with soy over ice.. but he just looked so confused and like he didn't understand that I didn't buy bagels.. lol

Want to mark my spot with a review because I know I'll forget my initial impressions otherwise...

In the bottle: Oh holy yum. Chocolate and coffee and chocolate and coffee and chocolate and coffee and chocolate and coffee.

On, wet: Yum, mmmmmmm, foody, warm...chocolate and coffee and...well, you get that part. Plus a little dirtiness...some people love that...I don't so much, so we'll see if that calms down. That's the cops, of course.

After 10 minutes: Only reporting this soon because a new scent came out: I smell orange/tangerine! Love it. Still a little "dirty..."

After 30 minutes: barely there, warm skin scent with just a little something sweet behind it, oh mmmmmm, this one says "come closer..."

Edited by WildAutumn

• 3 weeks later...

Wet I really enjoy how this one smells, when the chocolate-espresso is most potent on me, but I've noticed as it dries down it gets more…sugary with the orange, then just more sugary. Still a nice smell, but not as much to my personal preference. I mean, i do like it, but because it's the initial stages that are my favourite not sure if I'd call myself a proper fan just yet since those aren't the lasting ones.

Haven't tested the phero effects in any regard, but I enjoy it - though being a foodie I'm just as likely simply delighted by the opening volley of delicious notes.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this in the original melon bubblegummy yummy scent, cannot wait to try this one at some point this MMXII

:smiley-signs135: Okay. A few days ago, I thought I'd use Velvet Kisses as a cover for EOW. So after allowing about ten minutes for dry down I put on some velvet kisses. Out of the bottle all I could smell (I have a weak sense of smell and its untrained as well) was carmel expresso, kind of like coffee house smell. After it set on my skin I started to get this awesome vanilla-y/carmely, chocolately latte smell. Absolute heaven. I love coffee and carmel type scents and this one mixed with my body chemistry beautifully.

Now, I know that its not quite ethical to wear a large copulin load to work, but I'm on a mission so. I think the cuddle bunny in velvet kisses really shined with the cops I was wearing cause target dude was really anxious to ask me questions and sit a my desk and just chat about "him" (my favorite subject by the way). He even leaned in closer than he ever has and was really hanging on everything I said. Now this is not the usual behavior I get from him so I am sure it was the perfume/phero combo. He really seems to respond to this one better than some of the more blatently sexual combos I've worn such as sexpionage and bang.

Overall, I think velvet kisses is really going to be one of my fav mixes, excelent scent, excellent phero. :angelhug:

Edited by Princess Fiona

• 4 weeks later...

Wore this out dancing with coworkers/friends. People were very very complimentary and touchy-feely - and I work with very friendly social people, but this felt more so than normal. Got chatted up by a boy (friend of a friend of a friend) and now have a tentative coffee date with him. (Seriously, this NEVER happens. Totally the pheros doing.) I was wearing jeans, beatup cowboy boots, and a sweatshirt, while most of the women in the bar were wearing heavy makeup and thin strappy tops. I would definitely attribute some - not all, but definitely some - of the attention tonight to Cuddle Bunny.

Also! I had coworkers tell me I smelled like baby powder - I asked if that was good or bad, and they said definitely good. I was also told that I always smell nice! Score 1 for LP! I don't think this smells like baby powder personally, although it does have a deeper base (maybe the myrrh?) that's cozy and sweet and vaguely resinous.

Edited by m4mitchell

ok, i have given this a few test runs and i got to say this is such an awesome blend!! I always get a compliment on the scent. first i get spicy orange chocolate, and then it mellows to a fuzzy comfy slightly airy chocolate powder with a hint of sweetness and spice. it is so beautiful. Full bottle worthy for me.

I've been getting compliments on this scent whenever I wear it, and from both genders. After a few hours it turns kind of plasticky, but when it's fresh it's delicious chocolate goodness. A male coworker asked what smelled llike brownies, and asked if it was my lipbalm. I told him it was my perfume, and he said it was "really nice" with a catch in his throat. I think this scent and phero blend is very congruent for me - I'm generally considered sweet and really nice by the people I spend time with, and I find people being extra nice and helpful and caring and protective when I wear this blend. I need to find a different blend to wear around my boss, but I'm really glad I have a bottle of this. I'm going to be really sad when this runs out.

Edited by m4mitchell

I wore this last night while my b/f was here, and while he didn't comment about the scent, he sure was extra attentive last night.. rubbed my back while we were on the couch watching tv, kept asking me if I needed anything, snuggled with me after we were in bed... I like this stuff!