AIL'S OPEN WINDOWS--ALCOHOL BASED

Hi~!

Well the only thing I could really find in the reviews about OW was how it lifts peoples moods and can make one seem more approachable. My experience was much much more than that. I've only worn it once so really need to do more testing, but wanted to get this out there for now.

1 Spray of 1x UN Open windows

O..M....G~!!!

It is true it seems to have no scent or I pick up this 'musky?' scent that I don't think anyone would find appealing yet I am addicted to it. Keep hoping that musky? scent wafts past just one more time. Though I wouldn't want to smell like this I still want to have it all around me ha :) It reminds me of something I feel I have been searching for a long time almost like maybe someone I was once deeply in love with had this scent or like it just reminds me of some far off soul-mate or something. Really truly I this is the best way I can describe.

Also I noticed it seemed to give a sort of confidence an assurance of sorts, and kind of a calmness maybe? It was like I felt more like 'myself'. It helped me to put together so many things in my life that I have been perhaps on the fence about or putting off. Like decisions or calling/getting back to people. Taking that next step etc. and it wasn't that I did these things finally because the OW made me feel like IDGAF ha so I'm just going to do whatever. It was more like it was just something I've been needing/wanting to do yet been just a smidge to shy/holding onto some small fear to just go do it and OW gave that small assurance that I guess I needed to just do it.

I love that the OW gives me the confidence? assurance? it feels like 'me' needed to do things instead of the F U I'm going to do it because I want to and you can kiss my arse if you don't like it like some pheros make me feel. though the latter can be cool in it's own right.

I made calls, I made dates, I made relatively big life decisions in places that were still a bit confusing :bday1029: (i'm 29) in disarray that I have struggled with not understanding why I can't just get this particular thing together then OW and all of a sudden it was like ah! Why didn't I think of this before? Would have made things so much easier!

Another note and part of the whole it makes me feel more like myself? is that for some reason and I know in some circumstances it is a defense mechanism I use. My voice seems to either sound like a little girl or I have my 'bedroom' sexy woman voice. Usually these two then sometimes I have what I think of as my adult? or normal what I think my voice should be on an everyday basis. I have purposefully tried for a few years now since I realized I do it. to stop using the child like voice. It has been difficult! It is just a habit I once developed for good reason, but it can go now. ha Well with OW I use my regular/normal voice~! It's a freakin miracle seriously! I am hoping if it continues to have this effect that after a while of using it even if I'm not wearing anything I will still use my regular voice.

Do pheros change your life? MINE YES! THANK YOU <3

Also i told pretty much every single person I came into contact with Hi and or waved in their direction HA! :)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great review! Excellent! Love Open Windows for so many uses!!!

Oh Madison, that was an incredible review!! I wish we had a "subscribe" button, I want to read everything you write!!

I adore Open Windows, and in fact, I plan on wearing it today for my hubby's "post birthday" party. We're expecting an eclectic group of about 35 people in our home, and I'm looking forward to having a wonderful time!! I KNOW OW will be a big part of that, for them and for me!

Good review, Madison. I appreciate when people give the socials the respect they deserve. When I was new to the game, I was all "I need the sexy superstar pheromones!" Having transitioned from rookie to vet, I now know that blends like Open Windows are the true superstar mixes.

And DD, you have to try OW! It really is amazing!

Agreed....DD.....you MUST try it!

Edited by Dolly

Madison... Great review!

You really hit it on the nose.

Thanks for capturing the essence of the Open Windows experience. I always find it that great " you can do it girl" spirt in a bottle. I also works ( on me) like PP, but better than PP.

That's why I bought up what I could of Stealing Heaven, I had the last FB made in spray so I could better share that good feeling. :-)

@ Dolly Thank You~!

@ GoddessLynne ah! Thank You Very Much!!!

@ Hearts Thank You~!

@ Beccah ThanK You! It really has been amazing so far :)

@ Dolphindolls2 Thank You! Yes! Give her a go! :D

@ Eggers Thank You~!

@ Halo0073 So far I have worn it two more times and yes duplicate results just amazing. Will do a full report after more testing :)

@ StacyK Yes! I get that! and the seeming more competent to others or like I know what I'm doing etc. :D Very very nice to be treated this way. A breath of fresh air!

@roseblackthorn :D

1 Spray OW

Shopping is now a whole new experience! Well more like everything involving others is a whole new experience :)

I will *Never* go shopping without my OW again! Hit after Hit, Simply amazing. Much more helpful, many smiles, few almost dihl looks sort of like in a daze while helping. Just so much more helpful <3 Wonderful, Just perfect Also OW helped me today as I was doing something I have very much been wanting to do but a bit intimidated by it and a lot anxious, but I've wanted to do it so much I was just going to make myself and hope for the best. I decided to wear my OW for the effects on others as well as myself, but I didn't realize how much it was helping (self effects) until I was actually in the situation. It really helped me to feel a lot less nervous. Im very thankful. I could tell when it started to wear off a bit at the end. The People I was around were smiling and laughing a lot. I dont know if they are normally like that, but I do feel like a good deal of it was due to the OW. I would also like to note though there have been a couple times I have used two sprays. Nearly all of my experiences have been with one spray in the morning then late afternoon another spray.

I will be wearing OW today.....driving my man to and from his appointment with "the Rear Admiral" as he calls him (the proctologist).....he has to go in for a colonoscopy, and is more grumpy about it than normal.....OW works wonders for his mood when he is a grump-monster.....

I will be wearing OW today.....driving my man to and from his appointment with "the Rear Admiral" as he calls him (the proctologist).....he has to go in for a colonoscopy, and is more grumpy about it than normal.....OW works wonders for his mood when he is a grump-monster.....

Good luck! I know the OW will make his visit more pleasant at least. Speaking of which, I have been sitting on my brand new bottle of OW 1x spray, so that I can do my unboxing style YouTube review. Everyone wish me luck that I can get it done tomorrow :) I really want to bomb SO with my new spray, he's been a grump this week!

Good day with Open Windows!

Before we left, I rolled on some of my Dolly's Hot and Sticky, and oversprayed with a spray that I made from Hot and Sticky and Open Windows. After spraying, I noticed that I had used the spray that I added a small amount of cops to (small amount for me, anyway.....about 20 drops in a 1-ounce spray). Wasn't going to wear cops to the doc's office, but I was running short of time, so I decided, "What the hell, I'll just go with it!" This spray is 10 ml of OW in silicone, 5 ml of Hot and Sticky, 20 drops of Essence Oil, and the balance perfumer's alcohol. I used 4 healthy sprays.....1 split between wrists, one to each side of neck, and 1 to cleavage.

First of all, we got in the car, and the grumpy man turned into a giggle monster. He couldn't stop giggling and laughing......AT EVERYTHING. While driving to the proctologist, no less! Had a long wait in the doc's office, during which all he did was joke and laugh.

Second, while he was having the procedure, I was in the waiting room, and there was an older gentleman (like late 60s, early 70s), who was waiting for his brother to get finished with the doc as well (I learned this from hearing him talk with the receptionist). When I walked over to get a bottle of water from the vending machine, he comes over to the coffee maker, gets a cup of coffee, and then just stands there, looking at me. Trying to be sly about it, but still looking. I turned around and said hello and smiled, and went back to sit down. He sat down across the room......kept looking at me. Gets up and moves a little closer. I stopped reading, looked up, and he is sitting there, grinning at me. I smiled, went back to reading, and then he gets up and comes over and sits beside me. Not directly beside me though, and this is where it became a little comical. There was a short table with a large potted plant and a bunch of magazines on it. To see the person on the other side of it, you had to look around the plant or peek through it. I noticed when I reached over to get my bottle of water, that he was doing exactly that.....peeking THROUGH the plant at me! Literally moving the branches to steal a peek. I was giggling my butt off at this point......he then stands up, walks closer to me, and reaches for a magazine. He says in a quiet little voice...."I hope you don't think I'm a weirdo or anything.....you are just really pretty! I can't seem to stop looking at you." I was trying not to laugh. It was so cute. I just smiled, said thank you very much, and went back to my reading. He left about 20 min later, half of which he spent watching me read. LOL

Stopped to eat on the way home....exceptional service.....lots of extra-special attention, male waiters falling all over themselves to bring me extra tea, extra bread, etc, even though our actual server was female.

Back at home, my man was all cuddly and loving, thanking me for taking such good care of him. Telling me how much he loves me, how lucky he is to have me. How nobody has ever taken such good care of him before. At the end of all that, he adds...."and you're HOT too!" LOLOLOL

Love my Open Windows!

OMG I can't stand reading the reviews any more without having some of this !!! I'm ordering right now !

You won't regret it! It has sooooo many uses!

It even has a tendency to relieve the afternoon headaches that I often get (the milder ones).

It even has a tendency to relieve the afternoon headaches that I often get (the milder ones).

Me too! I thought I was crazy when I first realized it, but it does relieve my tension headaches - the ones I sometimes get before I go to work. Huh...

Me too! I thought I was crazy when I first realized it, but it does relieve my tension headaches - the ones I sometimes get before I go to work. Huh...

Yeah, I have migraines, and it DOESN'T relieve those.....but like you say, the nagging tension headaches go away most of the time!

I noticed it last summer when I almost always wore Stealing Heaven to work. I work split shifts, and I *always* literally give myself a headache over having to go back for the second shift. But I'd apply SH, and by the time I'd been at work for maybe half an hour, the headache was completely gone. I thought I was crazy! lol Glad this works for someone else, too!

I wouldn't even dream of using this during one of my migraines. I can smell too much stuff when I get them - the last thing I'd want to do is spray myself with a phero - even a non-stinky one. Ick!

Ok order placed - done !! Now I can't wait to get it. I've had a difficult time lately both professionally and in my relationship , and I really could use something to cheer me up and get my happy smile back . Hope it arrives quickly ...

OW is such great stuff. Dolly, that's a great story. Sounds like you phero bombed your sweetie and he was happier for it. Hope he knows how lucky he is.

I have SH in oil and a spray.

I really want an Un Spray of this.

Ok order placed - done !! Now I can't wait to get it. I've had a difficult time lately both professionally and in my relationship , and I really could use something to cheer me up and get my happy smile back . Hope it arrives quickly ...

This will be a really good buy for you!!!!

• 1 year later...

OK, we all know that I have used Open Windows around my teenage son and stepchildren (they are 15, 16, and 17) to help them calm down, open up, etc. I know that pheros and kids are not a popular view, and I would NOT allow a teen to use a sexual blend, BUT I think that the teens can OCCASIONALLY benefit from using and/or being exposed to a SMALL amount of some of the social blends.

Well my son took his learner's permit test twice two days ago, and failed it both times. This is a straight A student, and he KNEW the material, yet he failed. TWICE. Found out from one of the agents at the DMV that the agency had changed the test like 2 weeks ago, and made it MUCH more difficult, even asking questions that were NOT in the manual. So, a higher number of teens are failing the test. Per the regs, they can take the test twice per day, and can go re-test the next day if they fail (it is a different, computerized test each time).

My son was DEVASTATED that he failed. Literally crushed and depressed. He said that he thought his nervousness was one of his main problems. And that he was even more nervous about re-taking it because he was sure he would fail again. I said, son, I want you to try something for me. He said,"What?" I sprayed one quick spray of my 2X unscented OW on the back of one of his hands, and told him that it came from Miss Mara and to just trust me. To sniff it occasionally and just try to relax. After about 20 minutes, he was happy, singing, DANCING around the house. YES, DANCING! I asked him how he felt about re-taking the test....he said, "I feel great! I don't see HOW I can possibly fail!"

Well, when he got up the next morning, he was a bundle of teenage nerves again. Asked me if he could have a spray of "that stuff". So, I gave him one spray on the back of his hand, and he spread it between the two. Within a matter of 10 min, he was calm and happy. So off we went to the DMV. The other little over-achiever from his school who had also failed the test the day before (she is a teacher's daughter, and cries if she doesn't get straight A's) was there, she re-took the test and failed it on her third try. On my son's third attempt, I said, "Good luck. And he said, "I got this!" And he did. Passed. Only missed 2 questions out of 60.

He told me to tell Miss Mara thank you and that he loves her!!!

ETA.....just saw that I had used my son's name, so I edited it out

Edited by Dolly

• 3 weeks later...

Can I just say how much I love having this in a spray? I have it in 60/40, and it. is. awesome.

I can't believe that it's been my favourite phero for two and a half years now, but I've never had the UNscented version till now! :o I KNOW! What was I thinking? I've been wearing scented versions of it to work for ages, and it never fails to help me make money. But really! The spray is where it's at. This stuff RULES. 'Nuff said. :D

Can I just say how much I love having this in a spray? I have it in 60/40, and it. is. awesome.

I can't believe that it's been my favourite phero for two and a half years now, but I've never had the UNscented version till now! :o I KNOW! What was I thinking? I've been wearing scented versions of it to work for ages, and it never fails to help me make money. But really! The spray is where it's at. This stuff RULES. 'Nuff said. :D

I absolutely ADORE OW in spray! I have one scented spray and one unscented. I often buy the 2X so I only have to use one or two quick sprays to have it work its magic! Love it!

I absolutely ADORE OW in spray! I have one scented spray and one unscented. I often buy the 2X so I only have to use one or two quick sprays to have it work its magic! Love it!

Yeah, I think I might do the same when it comes time to replace it.

I couldn't believe the mood reversal it gave me last night. Before work I was grumpy, grumpy, grumpy. I sprayed just before I left for my shift, and about 10 minutes into it, I was giggly and cracking jokes, teasing our dishwasher... It's really is just like magic. Instead of spending the night trying not to bite the heads off my customers, I spent the night listening to them tell me how wonderful I was, and how my cheery disposition made their nights so much better! :D

Actually, at one point, the Chef blew up in the kitchen. He was yelling and screaming, dropping F-Bombs & telling whichever server he was tripping out on that if she couldn't write a chit up properly, then she should go get a job at the pub next door, where all the servers are incompetent, blahblahblah. Instead of getting all tense & irritable, I actually smirked (in full sight of him), and then laughed! :lol: Yikes! If he'd seen my smirk, I'm pretty sure he would have turned his wrath on me. Maybe I should keep OW in my pocket, and spray him in the face when he comes at me? LOL!

My sister has been loving OW as well (she has it in River Song). She works in a small club serving drinks, etc and says she's definitely noticed a positive difference in how people relate her when she wears it. She's very conservative in how much she puts on as well, so it's potent stuff!

• 2 months later...

I just got the Open Windows spray (alcohol based) as my very first phero order. As soon as I sprayed it on my neck, the smell reminded me of a very very light version of Philosophy's Falling in Love (which is good, because I love Falling in Love - sort of a musk/sweet sugar smell). After a few seconds, the scent does fade away. When I wear Open Windows, I feel a sense of calmness come over me and it makes me more relaxed.

I work a regular full time job, but in my spare time I love to do photography. Anyways, I decided to try Open Windows for a recent photo shoot for a couple that needed engagement photos done. They had seen some photos that I did and really wanted me to take their photos so I agreed. I spritzed about 3 sprays of Open Windows on my neck and hair on my way to the location. I normally have a bubbly personality and am a people person, but I can't help but think the Open Windows intensified that! Our photo shoot was only to last 60 minutes, but here it lasted 2 1/2 hours! I never met this couple before, but we had such a great time chatting the whole session and it was such a fun photo shoot. Open Windows is definitely a keeper for sure!

Hmmm... Think I'm gonna up my dosages to three sprays like some have used here. One or two doesn't seem to have much of an effect for me or others at 1x strength UN.

Or maybe I just work around a bunch of depressing sods. :frankensmiley:

I do three or four sprays around my neck/hair. I always make sure I get it really close on my neck too!

I do three or four sprays around my neck/hair. I always make sure I get it really close on my neck too!

Thanks for the tip, Alexandria! I think OW is the phero I waste the most. For some reason, when I spray it, the spray always seems to miss my body. That doesn't happen with any other bottle I have. (Maybe I figure because of the ingredients, it doesn't matter what I hit. Hahaha.)

• 1 month later...
Guest cutie.pie

Well, today was the first time I tried OW... I know I still have to play with it, but after hour and a half I felt a huge confidence boost, but the one I usually get from Dom!?!! Interesting...

Guest cutie.pie

I get a big confidence boost from it too. ;) I think that's why it serves me well in my job; I sound like I know what I'm talking about! :lol:

But I was really surprised!! I always thought OW was 'just' a mood lifter :lol: When ever I get a confidence boost because of the pheros I start puckering (hope I said it right) my lips, I don't know why the hell do I do that! :D So, I was walking and OW started doing his magic, I was like 'Hello! What is this?' :lol:

And just a moment ago, I started puckering my lips again and I was WTF, I'm wearing Reindeer Droppings and then it hit me! It's Winter Holiday w/OW wax melt! Sooooo, OW is definitely something interesting and unexpected!! :)

Edited by cutie.pie